Halo Infinite Campaign Network Co-Op and Mission Replay in November!

• 82 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Wow Halo Infinite is such a miserable experience. Its so bad that it feels like an experiment to see how low they can go before their fans riot🤣

This used to be a flagship series. Yea, imagine that, THIS was the flagship series from a multi trillion dollars company. Holy shit LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#52 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12954 Posts

@poe13 said:

@kvallyx: hahahaha! Far from it. I just like seeing all the dumb stuff happening and people that justify it all.

Understood.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@poe13: It didn't copy and paste anything.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By dabear

@hardwenzen: It was released almost a year ago, and is the source of topic on three active threads in SW.

What PS5 games get this much attention?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@dabear: No game on PS5 is as popular with Sony fannies as Halo Infinite 😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: It was released almost a year ago, and is the source of topic on three active threads in SW.

Are you serious? I am the grandfather of "halo's attention". Look at the official hype thread of the game. I began there, and still going. If i wasn't constantly reminding everyone on SW that Infinite is a massive failure, this game would be just like Xeno3, Mario Strikers and all the other shovelware on the Switch that people forgot within a week.

Infinite gets the same kind of attention Activison gets... negative af. So if that's a positive for you, i don't know, bruh, enjoy, i guess.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Are you serious? I am the grandfather of "halo's attention". Look at the official hype thread of the game. I began there, and still going. If i wasn't constantly reminding everyone on SW that Infinite is a massive failure, this game would be just like Xeno3, Mario Strikers and all the other shovelware on the Switch that people forgot within a week.

Infinite gets the same kind of attention Activison gets... negative af. So if that's a positive for you, i don't know, bruh, enjoy, i guess.

LOL. It's not a "massive failure". 343 has made some mistakes, for sure. But to say the game is a "massive failure" is ridiculous.

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.
  • 22 million people have played it.

Facts.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

LOL. It's not a "massive failure". 343 has made some mistakes, for sure. But to say the game is a "massive failure" is ridiculous.

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.

Facts.

Please. Its a bigger failure than Anthem.

And how is it that you're still talking about scores when its obvious that nobody gave a crap about your scores and abandoned the sinking ship? 22mil have played it. 2000 are still playing. Do you see the ratio here? Its beyond abysmal. Its the pure definition of a mega failure of a title.

From now on, Halo Infinite is a Mega Failure for me, so it will call it as is, a Mega Failure.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.

Facts.

And how is it that you're still talking about scores when its obvious that nobody gave a crap about your scores and abandoned the sinking ship? 22mil have played it. 2000 are still playing. Do you see the ratio here? Its beyond abysmal. Its the pure definition of a mega failure of a title.

From now on, Halo Infinite is a Mega Failure for me, so it will call it as is, a Mega Failure.

Explain how it's abandoned when it's still on the XBL "most played" list?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.

Facts.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#61 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8061 Posts

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.

Facts.

they always seem to forget about the most played list.. the game is still in the top 20 with no meaningful content added in seemingly forever..

the game is just plain fun to play.. 343 really nailed the gameplay.. there just isn't enough content at present for the game to be a top contender.. and that's shame considering the momentum it had at launch..

that said, i'll be back playing it again in November and i'll be back for Season 3 early next year.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

• 9/10 on Game Spot
  • 87 Metacritic.

Facts.

they always seem to forget about the most played list.. the game is still in the top 20 with no meaningful content added in seemingly forever..

the game is just plain fun to play.. 343 really nailed the gameplay.. there just isn't enough content at present for the game to be a top contender.. and that's shame considering the momentum it had at launch..

that said, i'll be back playing it again in November and i'll be back for Season 3 early next year.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

What? Top 20 is good for a flagship title that used to be THE biggest on your system? What a joke. And don't lie about them not adding anything. Elden Ring, now that's not a game that has had any new content since launch, and tons of people are still playing a singleplayer game. 343i releases as much content as they can, thing is, they're one of the worst dev in the whole industry, so don't expect too much from these cocoon developers.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dabear

@hardwenzen: Top 12 for a game that has been out for a year and void of really meaningful content updates is... pretty good.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Top 12 for a game that has been out for a year and void of really meaningful content updates is... pretty good.

22 million downloads as you've stated many times😆twenty two million. OOOOOF.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dabear

@hardwenzen: And how many people are playing Horizon FW or Ratchet and Clank?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: And how many people are playing Horizon FW or Ratchet and Clank?

Comparing a GaaS game to singleplayer titles🤡You're a desperate clown dabear. Look at Apex. Came out ages ago, and there's like 50 times more players in that game than Infinite.

As i have been saying for a few months now, as soon as Warzone 2 is released, Infinite numbers will be reaching Anthem numbers. Its gonna be glorious, and you're not ready at all.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 dabear

@hardwenzen: Halo Infinite has more players playing it on Xbox than Apex, so...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By hardwenzen

@dabear said:

Nobody is playing your god damn game. Look at the amount of people playing Apex on pc and ps5. It crushes your Infinite.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Nobody is playing your god damn game. Look at the amount of people playing Apex on pc and ps5. It crushes your Infinite.

Nobody is playing Apex.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By hardwenzen
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Nobody is playing Apex.

22 millions downloaded the game btw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I just love the meme Infinite has become. Really is an entertaining game to talk about.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Nobody is playing Apex.

22 millions downloaded the game btw🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I just love the meme Infinite has become. Really is an entertaining game to talk about.

Steam charts... Bro, Halo Infinite is ranked higher on the "most played" charts for Xbox Live than Apex.

Halo is a lot more popular on Xbox than it is on PC... you know that, right?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Nobody is playing Apex.

Steam charts... Bro, Halo Infinite is ranked higher on the "most played" charts for Xbox Live than Apex.

Nobody is playing anything on the xbox because its a failed system with zero exclusives.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 dabear

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nobody is playing Apex.

Nobody is playing anything on the xbox because its a failed system with zero exclusives.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hardwenzen

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:

Nobody is playing Apex.

Its true, tho. If you're interested in the xbox, there's pc, which is just that but 200% better. If you're interested in the ps, you're on the ps5.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:

Its true, tho. If you're interested in the xbox, there's pc, which is just that but 200% better. If you're interested in the ps, you're on the ps5.

With all PS games on PC, PS5 is redundant.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 hardwenzen

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Name me those games🤣

Do you want me to name what MS game is on pc, now?🤣🤣🤣🤣

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Name me those games🤣

Do you want me to name what MS game is on pc, now?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Any chance you could help me get Halo 5 to launch on my PC? I can't seem to get it installed. Please advise.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By dabear

@hardwenzen: Is that why XSX is selling so well?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Is that why XSX is selling so well?

Its selling decently because its new and most people can't get what a they want, a ps5.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 dabear

@hardwenzen: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You know its true. Your desperation is showing, too.

FPSGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#82 FPSGOD
Member since 2015 • 200 Posts

He's hard, he's wenzen.