Guess you have to be pretty loyal if you are still sticking with Xbox One (poll)

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

[QUOTE="Ducindi"]The Xbox One while graphically doesn't hold a single candle to the PS4 graphically wise has good looking exclusives. I wish they would make the games for the Xbox 360 but the 500 dollars is worth it for Dead rysing :)Guy_Brohski

Arguing about which next gen console has better graphics is like comparing two piles of shit to see which pile smells slightly better. Both "next gen" (rofl) consoles are outclassed by decent gaming lap tops now. In a few years, mobile games will give the poor consoles a run for their money. Sad.

This is a good point I mean do people realize that the Vita games look as good as ps3 games and that it wont take but a few years before it these consoles are past power wise so you have to do something that make people want to buy your product other that just power.
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts
I don't know how anyone could be excited about that rushed POS Xbox one
Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Frozzik
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts
I've never understood brand loyalty in gaming. As a gamer I just want to play games, I don't care what system they are on. Sure I have a favorite and I'll defend ignorance shown towards it but ill still see the benefits from all other platforms. I even went out and bought a brand new 360 today, with a copy of GTA5. I had planned on buying it for the PS3 but my daughters boyfriend and my son had already claimed the PS3 with a copy if GTA5 lol. As our 360 broke a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to play NOW, I was left with no choice.
Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
What about those people who are getting both? And you have to be pretty loyal to feel the need to make threads bashing the competition.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 clone01  Online
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
I don't know how anyone could be excited about that rushed POS Xbox onedrakekratos
Apparently, you are. Its all you talk about on these forums.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 clone01  Online
What about those people who are getting both? And you have to be pretty loyal to feel the need to make threads bashing the competition. GoldenElementXL
Got both preordered. My wallet shall take a pounding in a couple of months.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#57 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

[QUOTE="ferrarimanf355"]

[QUOTE="sukraj"]

I'm getting a xbox one at launch.

shawn30

Same here, nothing in the PS4's announced lineup interests me. And most of the indie games for the PS4 are probably going to show up on Steam anyways, so it's not like I'm going to miss anything. 

Xbox One at launch, PS4 sometime down the road. 

This fits me as well. I don't think the PS4 is worth 400 to be honest, but thats a debate for another day. Perosnally, if i gets a price drop and the next Last of Us comes out, I'll take a really hard look at the PS4. But next year alone I'm getting TitanFall, Halo 5, and Fable Legends as well as Quantum Break by a great dev like Remedy and I'm excited to hear what Black Tusk have been working on for two full years. And those are just the known games. Xbox One for me because of games preference, voice.motion controls, entertainment apps, online dedicated servers for multiplayer.

This is how I feel as well.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts
The Xbox One while graphically doesn't hold a single candle to the PS4 graphically wise has good looking exclusives. I wish they would make the games for the Xbox 360 but the 500 dollars is worth it for Dead rysing :)Ducindi
Graphically doesnt hold a candle. What game on PS4 destroys whats been shown on Xbox One? In the future we'll see, but I'm talking about today.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

Yeah....brand loyalty is sad. Remember those who got the PS3 in 2006 and 2007, at $600, and without any good game? That was priceless lol

lockjaw333

Perfect example. Horrible E3, ridiculous price point, no worthwhile games, and brand loyalists still lined up outside to get one. THAT is strong fanboyism right there.

Eh....price came down and games came out. Why assume it was purchased at launch?
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="dabigsiebowski"]Welp looks like no one here to support X1 anymore...See what you did M$..RedentSC
Anyone who serioulsy believes the xbox one is a series games machine is just an idiot... Anyone that pre-orders or even considers purchasing one has such an ignorant mind its unreal... wake up and smell p**staking by M$

Using the term ignorant on others because they don't see, value, agree with your opinion? Oh, the irony is awesome
Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts
X1 should be $400 if it wants to compete. I see it getting smashed upon release. PS4-3mill by year end X1-1.5mill
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
[QUOTE="Netret0120"]X1 should be $400 if it wants to compete. I see it getting smashed upon release. PS4-3mill by year end X1-1.5mill

1.5 million headstart is nothing with Titanfall coming in the spring.
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts
[QUOTE="Spartan070"][QUOTE="Netret0120"]X1 should be $400 if it wants to compete. I see it getting smashed upon release. PS4-3mill by year end X1-1.5mill

But Titanfall is on PC and 360... so I don't need an X1 to play it
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

I mean everything that M$ has done to the industry and it amazes that whomever you are still sticks with em. I mean c'mon they destroyed Square Enix paying them to make crappy JRPGS in limited time frames and ruin FFXIII with it's inferior hardware compared to the PS3 in terms of Blu Ray and aspects of the once open world game chopped up to fit on multiple discs. Let's not forget they shipped us a propiertary Hard drive that forced us so spend outrageous amounts or let alone buy another Xbox with a bigger one. They slap you in the face with advertisments almost on every front and it's only going to get worse with kinnect knowing what you are eating and wearing. Man for Xbox to make all that money off your backs again this upcoming gen, batteries still M$.... I dunno how you can support em? They really do need a positive leader and a new face for the company in order to fix this and should take their hardware way more seriously in terms of performance next go around!

Playstation has been around since 95 delivering some of the best franchises known to man and has always herald technical marvels. 4>1

dabigsiebowski
FFXIII-2 destroys that theory in half, and the 360 versions was at the last second. You also got the 1995 date wrong, it was 1994.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Spartan070
[QUOTE="drakekratos"][QUOTE="Spartan070"][QUOTE="Netret0120"]X1 should be $400 if it wants to compete. I see it getting smashed upon release. PS4-3mill by year end X1-1.5mill

Will it sell Xbox Ones? Yup, it sure will. Will it sell gaming PCs and 360s? Nope, sure won't.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I wouldn't call it loyal. I would call it stupid. 

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

[QUOTE="drakekratos"][QUOTE="Spartan070"] 1.5 million headstart is nothing with Titanfall coming in the spring.Spartan070

Will it sell Xbox Ones? Yup, it sure will. Will it sell gaming PCs and 360s? Nope, sure won't.

Does anyone give a crap after what MS has done? Nope they sure don't. Only MS stupid loyalists will stick with xbox. 

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 clone01  Online

[QUOTE="Spartan070"][QUOTE="drakekratos"] But Titanfall is on PC and 360... so I don't need an X1 to play itclr84651

Does anyone give a crap after what MS has done? Nope they sure don't. Only MS stupid loyalists will stick with xbox. 

Or people who like the games. Don't be such a fanboy.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Spartan070

[QUOTE="Spartan070"][QUOTE="drakekratos"] But Titanfall is on PC and 360... so I don't need an X1 to play itclr84651

Yes, people give a crap. Living in the past much?
dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 dabigsiebowski
Member since 2003 • 887 Posts
[QUOTE="dabigsiebowski"]

I mean everything that M$ has done to the industry and it amazes that whomever you are still sticks with em. I mean c'mon they destroyed Square Enix paying them to make crappy JRPGS in limited time frames and ruin FFXIII with it's inferior hardware compared to the PS3 in terms of Blu Ray and aspects of the once open world game chopped up to fit on multiple discs. Let's not forget they shipped us a propiertary Hard drive that forced us so spend outrageous amounts or let alone buy another Xbox with a bigger one. They slap you in the face with advertisments almost on every front and it's only going to get worse with kinnect knowing what you are eating and wearing. Man for Xbox to make all that money off your backs again this upcoming gen, batteries still M$.... I dunno how you can support em? They really do need a positive leader and a new face for the company in order to fix this and should take their hardware way more seriously in terms of performance next go around!

Playstation has been around since 95 delivering some of the best franchises known to man and has always herald technical marvels. 4>1

Jakandsigz
FFXIII-2 destroys that theory in half, and the 360 versions was at the last second. You also got the 1995 date wrong, it was 1994.

They key is that I as in MYSELF has enjoyed PS since 95 when it was launched in the USA.
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

Suits do what they want.  Sony does it too. 

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

[QUOTE="Spartan070"][QUOTE="Netret0120"]X1 should be $400 if it wants to compete. I see it getting smashed upon release. PS4-3mill by year end X1-1.5milldrakekratos

Most console gamers don't have a PC powerful enough to play PC games.  And most console gamers don't have time to fix around with a PC.