Guess you have to be pretty loyal if you are still sticking with Xbox One (poll)

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dabigsiebowski
Member since 2003 • 887 Posts

I mean everything that M$ has done to the industry and it amazes that whomever you are still sticks with em. I mean c'mon they destroyed Square Enix paying them to make crappy JRPGS in limited time frames and ruin FFXIII with it's inferior hardware compared to the PS3 in terms of Blu Ray and aspects of the once open world game chopped up to fit on multiple discs. Let's not forget they shipped us a propiertary Hard drive that forced us so spend outrageous amounts or let alone buy another Xbox with a bigger one. They slap you in the face with advertisments almost on every front and it's only going to get worse with kinnect knowing what you are eating and wearing. Man for Xbox to make all that money off your backs again this upcoming gen, batteries still M$.... I dunno how you can support em? They really do need a positive leader and a new face for the company in order to fix this and should take their hardware way more seriously in terms of performance next go around!

Playstation has been around since 95 delivering some of the best franchises known to man and has always herald technical marvels. 4>1

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Ahahah, are people seriously still mad about FF13?
Avatar image for GhettoBlastin92
GhettoBlastin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GhettoBlastin92
Member since 2012 • 1231 Posts

THISGONBGUD.gif

Lord...

dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dabigsiebowski
Welp looks like no one here to support X1 anymore...See what you did M$..
RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts
Welp looks like no one here to support X1 anymore...See what you did M$..dabigsiebowski
Anyone who serioulsy believes the xbox one is a series games machine is just an idiot... Anyone that pre-orders or even considers purchasing one has such an ignorant mind its unreal... wake up and smell p**staking by M$
dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dabigsiebowski
[QUOTE="dabigsiebowski"]Welp looks like no one here to support X1 anymore...See what you did M$..RedentSC
Anyone who serioulsy believes the xbox one is a series games machine is just an idiot... Anyone that pre-orders or even considers purchasing one has such an ignorant mind its unreal... wake up and smell p**staking by M$

Agreed, I'm going to go check out google maps at 60fps on my phone
Pariah_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Pariah_001
Member since 2003 • 4850 Posts

If I buy any next gen system, it'll be a PS4.

That being said, I'm not sold on it.

No BC? Not getting my business. I have a shit ton of PS3 games (and PS2 games) that I keep with my launch PS3, and I'm not going to constantly buy new consoles every generation after I've built up a library i can't even use with it. I want my gaming to be consolidated.

Now I realize emulation is close to impossible with PS3 games because of the complicated task management that comes with the cell processor, but they need to figure out some kind of a framework development that will streamline the process or come up with some other tenable method.

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

I mean c'mon they destroyed Square Enix paying them to make crappy JRPGS in limited time frames and ruin FFXIII 

dabigsiebowski

Well this is new in the big list of evil things mS has done. Now they are the reason why FFXIII sucked too.

dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dabigsiebowski

No BC? Not getting my business. I have a shit ton of PS3 games (and PS2 games) that I keep with my launch PS3, and I'm not going to constantly buy new consoles every generation after I've built up a library i can't even use with it. I want my gaming to be consolidated.

Now I realize emulation is close to impossible with PS3 games because of the complicated task management that comes with the cell processor, but they need to figure out some kind of a framework development that will streamline the process or come up with some other tenable method.

Pariah_001
Yes yes its a sham..but the PS4 isn't a PS3 ;D
sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

You do? I just want the superior online service since i like online gaming, is that ok for you guys? Oh yea, and theres the games off course, titanfall and forza pisses all over killzone and driveclub... and dont get me started on the controller, i am buying (not supporting) this product since it delivers the best gaming experience for me. Deal with it morons.

Pariah_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pariah_001
Member since 2003 • 4850 Posts

[QUOTE="Pariah_001"]

dabigsiebowski

Yes yes its a sham..but the PS4 isn't a PS3 ;D

I know. But that's just not a good enough excuse for me. Sony needs to fix that for me to bother investing in them this gen.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

Dude, using FFXIII as your example?  

I don't think MS has a hand in making that game the fail that it is known as today.  You kind of lost any argument when you decided to rely on that game as your evidence.

dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dabigsiebowski

You do? I just want the superior online service since i like online gaming, is that ok for you guys? Oh yea, and theres the games off course, titanfall and forza pisses all over killzone and driveclub... and dont get me started on the controller, i am buying (not supporting) this product since it delivers the best gaming experience for me. Deal with it morons.

sebbi11
I'll enjoy titanfall on PC thanks! Gt6 hits ps3 around forza anyways and looks wayyy more interesting!
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#14 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
I am not getting the new console from MS, might get it if they show they can make games for it. Only thing so far has been Forza 5. MS will not enter my house unless they get rid of the freaking Kinect
dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dabigsiebowski

Dude, using FFXIII as your example?  

I don't think MS has a hand in making that game the fail that it is known as today.  You kind of lost any argument when you decided to rely on that game as your evidence.

casharmy
The quality of Square has gone down since they made deals with M$...Why do you think FFXIV is turning out soo good?? Because SE invested in the proper people and time with the right tools to the game and they didn't have to cater to M$'s liking this time around! First game since... when? FFXIV was so crappy don't even get me started and I wouldn't blame M$ for that other than maybe they pulled to many devs from it to work on other stuff for M$..
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16408 Posts
They have never let me down, spent 1,000s of hours on my Xbox and on my 360. They have done nothing to make me think of leaving them. Granted, I own dozens of consoles, I'm not MS exclusive. Currently playing through Kingdom Hearts 2 on my PS2, which has been getting tons of time whilst I wait on the X1.
edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

Why do you think FFXIV is turning out soo good??dabigsiebowski

We forgot about the original FFXIV already? It took them quite a while to fix that mess. 

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

I like option 4, although i prefer my jrpg's to be very corny and sooo happpyy!!!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#19 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm getting a xbox one at launch.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#20 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 29658 Posts

Yeah....brand loyalty is sad. Remember those who got the PS3 in 2006 and 2007, at $600, and without any good game? That was priceless lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts
Lol. You like JRPGs
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7055 Posts
XBone......"meh"
RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts
Im getting one because of Forza 5 and hopefully some other exclusives.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
Someone's been living under a rock for the past few years, lol.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Microsoft should stick to making operating systems.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

Yeah....brand loyalty is sad. Remember those who got the PS3 in 2006 and 2007, at $600, and without any good game? That was priceless lol

PAL360
/thread
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#27 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
Stop lecturing people on how to spend their money. The facts are out... people are quite capable of deciding for themselves without your 'guidance'.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

I mean everything that M$ has done to the industry and it amazes that whomever you are still sticks with em. I mean c'mon they destroyed Square Enix paying them to make crappy JRPGS in limited time frames and ruin FFXIII with it's inferior hardware compared to the PS3 in terms of Blu Ray and aspects of the once open world game chopped up to fit on multiple discs. Let's not forget they shipped us a propiertary Hard drive that forced us so spend outrageous amounts or let alone buy another Xbox with a bigger one. They slap you in the face with advertisments almost on every front and it's only going to get worse with kinnect knowing what you are eating and wearing. Man for Xbox to make all that money off your backs again this upcoming gen, batteries still M$.... I dunno how you can support em? They really do need a positive leader and a new face for the company in order to fix this and should take their hardware way more seriously in terms of performance next go around!

Playstation has been around since 95 delivering some of the best franchises known to man and has always herald technical marvels. 4>1

dabigsiebowski
MS introduced console online gaming and continues to lead it and refine it. They brought that to gaming, and thats awesome. They didn't do anything to Square, that company started making crappy games. Not MS's fault/ You never had to buy their hard drive, that was optional. Shrugs. All companies advertise and.... lol, why am I bothering answering your questions when your post reeks of obvious fanboyism and troll bait, lol. I support the Xbox One simply because I think it is superior to the PS4. :)
lockjaw333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lockjaw333
Member since 2003 • 1743 Posts

PAL360

Perfect example. Horrible E3, ridiculous price point, no worthwhile games, and brand loyalists still lined up outside to get one. THAT is strong fanboyism right there.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 58259 Posts
More like misguided. But that's ok by golly, the by gamers, for gamers philosophy that Sony is deploying welcomes all gamers at any time. Greatness awaits. Sony. PS4.
Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#31 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 13953 Posts

MS is not the reason FFXIII is terrible.  That was the culmination of entirely separate set of factors, all more or less inspired by S-E's poor management..

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35360 Posts

FM5, DR3, KI, X1 controller and Kinect 2 etc. >>>>>> PSBore gamezzz plus... Have you seen TF? :P

urbansys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 urbansys
Member since 2003 • 235 Posts

When PS4 multiplayer games are on dedicated servers, ill conisder the switch. Till than xbox live vs PSN is not even close.

ShaineTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ShaineTheNerd
Member since 2012 • 1578 Posts
Guess you have to be pretty loyal to buy a PS4 this year.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

You have to be an idiot.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36267 Posts
I might not even be about loyalty, it could just be instant gratification of getting a system at launch with a more promising launch line-up. Or maybe people are actually enthusiastic about potential non-gaming features as well.
gamerdude970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gamerdude970
Member since 2009 • 367 Posts

I only liked the orignal xbox becuase the dead or alive games where exclusive. I didnt care for the 360 and i dont care for the xbox one.

dabigsiebowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dabigsiebowski
I bought the ps3 day one because it gave me options m$ couldn't begin to offer!
EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2014 Posts

In order for MS to get me back as a customer they are going to have to come into the $300 - $350 range IF the hardware is as crappy as rumored. For Sony I'll wait until there are a couple good games and a price drop since Sony's launch looks terrible.

Ducindi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ducindi
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
The Xbox One while graphically doesn't hold a single candle to the PS4 graphically wise has good looking exclusives. I wish they would make the games for the Xbox 360 but the 500 dollars is worth it for Dead rysing :)
ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ferrarimanf355
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

sukraj

Same here, nothing in the PS4's announced lineup interests me. And most of the indie games for the PS4 are probably going to show up on Steam anyways, so it's not like I'm going to miss anything. 

Xbox One at launch, PS4 sometime down the road. 

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
I dont give a f*ck about FF or JRPGS
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

[QUOTE="sukraj"]

ferrarimanf355

Same here, nothing in the PS4's announced lineup interests me. And most of the indie games for the PS4 are probably going to show up on Steam anyways, so it's not like I'm going to miss anything. 

Xbox One at launch, PS4 sometime down the road. 

This fits me as well. I don't think the PS4 is worth 400 to be honest, but thats a debate for another day. Perosnally, if i gets a price drop and the next Last of Us comes out, I'll take a really hard look at the PS4. But next year alone I'm getting TitanFall, Halo 5, and Fable Legends as well as Quantum Break by a great dev like Remedy and I'm excited to hear what Black Tusk have been working on for two full years. And those are just the known games. Xbox One for me because of games preference, voice.motion controls, entertainment apps, online dedicated servers for multiplayer.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clone01
Member since 2003 • 27594 Posts
I dont give a f*ck about FF or JRPGSNengo_Flow
I used to. Frankly, though, as I get older, I've just lost a lot of interest in them. I think the last "JRPG" (meaning that style...sorry, I know its a polarizing term) I enjoyed was FF10.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
It all about the games and the launch line-ups for both systems are pretty weak.
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts
Isn't the PS4 completely based on the 360? Yeah, it pretty much is. :)
Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2003 Posts

[QUOTE="dabigsiebowski"]Welp looks like no one here to support X1 anymore...See what you did M$..RedentSC

People that don't have sex with their Playstations will buy the XboxOne eventually. Halo 5, Epic's new game, Forza 5, and Quantum Break should all be solid. Once MS drops the price a couple of times, I'm sure it will sell very competitively against the PS4. It's all about the software now, seeing that both "next gen" consoles are just gimped PCs with a GPU that was high end maybe 2 1/2 years ago. Why do you care what other people enjoy spending their money on?

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2003 Posts

The Xbox One while graphically doesn't hold a single candle to the PS4 graphically wise has good looking exclusives. I wish they would make the games for the Xbox 360 but the 500 dollars is worth it for Dead rysing :)Ducindi
Arguing about which next gen console has better graphics is like comparing two piles of shit to see which pile smells slightly better. Both "next gen" (rofl) consoles are outclassed by decent gaming lap tops now. In a few years, mobile games will give the poor consoles a run for their money. Sad.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts
Stop lecturing people on how to spend their money. The facts are out... people are quite capable of deciding for themselves without your 'guidance'.donalbane