GTA V, AC 3, COD:BO 2, HALO 4. Which one are you more hyped about?

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#51 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
I'm surprised dust514 isn't in here, but I'm excited for halo4 the most.
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

GTA V without a doubt. Stopped playing AC after AC2, as I couldn't be bothered about the spin offs. I'll probably get AC3 when it's on sale to finish the story. Also lol BO2 and lol Halo.

Klipsh

If you want that story to make any sense, you'll have to play Brotherhood and Revelations.

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

[QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

Since gta 4 was disappointment for me, im negative about gta5. AC3 "british are bad guys, america f yeah". Since cod and mw games are so similar im gonna skip treyarch cods.

Last halo game I played was halo odst which was good game.

So Im most hyped about halo 4.

mrmusicman247

Shows how much you know about AC3.

French are in game too. Lets bet their fate. Get throat slashed, while sipping tea and eating cookies, by connor like british, or eat pie and raise the flag like awesome americans. I wonder...

MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts
GTA V/ Halo 4
Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

GTA V unless it plays too much like GTA IV. AC3 unless it's too similar to AC2/Brotherhood/Revelations. Hopefully, both games have marked improvements over their predecessors.

Adversary16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 Adversary16
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
GTA V, obviously. I'll have to watch gameplay videos of AC 3 first. I don't care about the other two.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Out of that group? only Assassin's Creed 3. Don't want call of duty, do not care for a new halo, and I'm indifferent towards GTA 5(though I'll probably end up getting it).
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"][QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

Since gta 4 was disappointment for me, im negative about gta5. AC3 "british are bad guys, america f yeah". Since cod and mw games are so similar im gonna skip treyarch cods.

Nohtnym

French are in game too. Lets bet their fate. Get throat slashed, while sipping tea and eating cookies, by connor like british, or eat pie and raise the flag like awesome americans. I wonder...

Connor is a neutral character. He's native american.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
[QUOTE="Arbiterisl33t69"][QUOTE="famicommander"]Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty are both awful series in my book. I don't dislike any of the Halo games but the only onenI really liked was Combat Evolved PC. I hated GTA IV and San Andreas but loved GTA I+Expansions, II, III, Advance, Vice City, Chinatown Wars, Vice City Stories, and Libety City Stories. So I guess GTA V by default but honestly I probably won't get any of those games. Unless GTA V is actually a fun game instead of a douchey American Dream wannabe arthouse film.

Gamespot award for most pretentious, stuck up, self-righteous superior complex member should go to you.

I don't know who you are or why you're so butthurt.
Thefatness16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Thefatness16
Member since 2010 • 4673 Posts

None of them as of now.

I was kinda hyped for Halo 4 earlier on, but the latest info killed what was left. I was really hyped for ACIII, but Revelations was so terrible that it killed my hype. Maybe that'll change later.

I Don't play CoD anymore. I never get hyoed for Rockstar games because they wait until the last three months to show some gameplay

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts
well the last two COD/MW games were crap, no desire to support the series anymore, and I've lost interest in the AC series after Brotherhood and Revelations I'm not too hyped for either GTA V or Halo 4 but I imagine I'll get both anyways
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"][QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

Nohtnym

Dumb post. Ubisoft already said it won't be that black and white. Colonists were the ones who slaughtered Connor's village so right off the bat you can consider them the "bad guys".

Ubisoft Montreal is a Canadian developer so I'm not sure why people are expecting hardcore patriotism from this game.

Nohtnym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Nohtnym
Member since 2010 • 1552 Posts

[QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"] Shows how much you know about AC3.Aljosa23

Dumb post. Ubisoft already said it won't be that black and white. Colonists were the ones who slaughtered Connor's village so right off the bat you can consider them the "bad guys".

Ubisoft Montreal is a Canadian developer so I'm not sure why people are expecting hardcore patriotism from this game.

I have feeling every british is trying to kill connor, while most of the americans will yell "he is not bad guy, dont shoot!".

Edit: Just so that you dont have to kill them to save your life. While you slay british left and right.

ToastRider11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 ToastRider11
Member since 2010 • 2573 Posts

AC3 followed by Halo 4.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 famicommander

[QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"] Shows how much you know about AC3.Aljosa23

Because it's a dudebro game and dudebros buy into that sort of thing. Not that I am saying that is actually how the game will be, since I honestly don't know that much about it. But that is why a lot of people expect the whole thoughtless "Americans good everyone else bad" scenario we've seen playes out a thousand times.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

famicommander

Because it's a dudebro game and dudebros buy into that sort of thing. Not that I am saying that is actually how the game will be, since I honestly don't know that much about it. But that is why a lot of people expect the whole thoughtless "Americans good everyone else bad" scenario we've seen playes out a thousand times.

I know the internet loves to cheapen every label know to man, but how is Assassin's Creed a dude bro game?
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Nohtnym"]

famicommander

OMG. Seriously people. Research your games >.>
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Because it's a dudebro game and dudebros buy into that sort of thing. Not that I am saying that is actually how the game will be, since I honestly don't know that much about it. But that is why a lot of people expect the whole thoughtless "Americans good everyone else bad" scenario we've seen playes out a thousand times.famicommander
You say dudebro like it's a bad thing.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 famicommander
I know the internet loves to cheapen every label know to man, but how is Assassin's Creed a dude bro game?jg4xchamp
Are you serious? They might as well have called it "My First Action Game". The combat is all flash and insanely shallow, there is little variety in mission structure (especially in I and II), and there is absolutely no risk/reward element involved with the stealth aspect of the game. The enemies rarely vary their attack patterns, you can counter out of almost any situation with ease, and the AI is so braindead when you fight multiple enemies they surround you and then attack one at a time like bad guys in an 80s kung fu flick. It usually doesn't even matter which buttons you press in which order. Everything about the gameplay is made to minimize frustration and keep the interactivity to a minimum.
famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 famicommander

You say dudebro like it's a bad thing.

Aljosa23
It's bad for me personally. In a general sense I don't mean to attach any connotation to the term. If you like dudebro games then by all means, dudbro it up.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] I know the internet loves to cheapen every label know to man, but how is Assassin's Creed a dude bro game?famicommander
Are you serious? They might as well have called it "My First Action Game". The combat is all flash and insanely shallow, there is little variety in mission structure (especially in I and II), and there is absolutely no risk/reward element involved with the stealth aspect of the game. The enemies rarely vary their attack patterns, you can counter out of almost any situation with ease, and the AI is so braindead when you fight multiple enemies they surround you and then attack one at a time like bad guys in an 80s kung fu flick. It usually doesn't even matter which buttons you press in which order. Everything about the gameplay is made to minimize frustration and keep the interactivity to a minimum.

The interactivity is hardly kept at a minimum. It's not like Metal Gear or Uncharted or Mass Effect where you do more listening/watching than gaming at times. As for your other complaints I can see where that all makes the game easy(and it is a major joke in the difficulty department). But that still doesn't scream frat boys to me. It's not like Duke Nukem in his prime was a cake walk, and that series is like the picture of dude bro.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Definitely GTAV, but if youre talking this holiday (no chance GTAV will be out this holiday) then Halo 4 followed by AC3. Not really interested in CoD games now as I don't play online anymore.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Out of those, definitely GTA V.

EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts
Was only hyped about Halo 4, but after reading some of the changes to the mulitplayer, my hype for it has gone down considerably. Not a big fan CoD, GTA or AC.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
GTA V easily.
Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
Halo 4
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#78 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

AC3 by a landslide. I'm also very interested in GTA V, but I'll wait for some more info first.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#79 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
GTA V
FireSpirit117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FireSpirit117
Member since 2012 • 1926 Posts
Never got into GTA or AC. COD is meh. So I guess it's Halo 4.
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Klipsh
Member since 2012 • 608 Posts

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

GTA V without a doubt. Stopped playing AC after AC2, as I couldn't be bothered about the spin offs. I'll probably get AC3 when it's on sale to finish the story. Also lol BO2 and lol Halo.

Phoenix534

If you want that story to make any sense, you'll have to play Brotherhood and Revelations.

Fvck. I have Revelations but should I get Brotherhood before I play it?
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#82 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Assassins Creed 3 for sure.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts

AC3

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Hard to beat my hype for AC3 right now. Don't know why but I don't care about GTA V at all yet

WTA2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#85 WTA2k5
Member since 2005 • 3999 Posts

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

Klipsh

Fvck. I have Revelations but should I get Brotherhood before I play it?

Yes.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#86 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

AC3 and GTA V and Bioshock Infinite

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#87 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

None really...but...there are some that hold some intrest.

I'd say the list goes like this: GTA V>AC 3>Halo 4 (even though I am a PC gamer)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>My next $#!+>>>>>>>>>COD:BO2

vitonemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#88 vitonemesis
Member since 2006 • 3162 Posts
NONE. RE6 for me.
Aux99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Aux99
Member since 2011 • 1689 Posts

Out of that list, GTA V

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#90 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
In order: 1. Assassin's Creed 3 2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 3. Grand Theft Auto V 4. Halo 4
xXShortroundXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 xXShortroundXx
Member since 2011 • 1807 Posts

Eh, they will all most likely blow. GTA V will be the one I choose though.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
the only one I care about is GTA5.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#93 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

GTAV.

freedomfreak
Nailed it on 1st reply.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#94 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Hard to beat my hype for AC3 right now. Don't know why but I don't care about GTA V at all yet

seanmcloughlin

You sir have the best sig I've seen recently!

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

Eh, they will all most likely blow. GTA V will be the one I choose though.

xXShortroundXx

All most likely to blow? Really? These are like AAA franchises. COD and Halo may not be everyones cup of tea but GTA 5? Really? GTA games set bars with each release. And im not the biggest fan of GTA 4 but man, you cant deny that they didnt set a bar that only RS can surpass as an open world game. If all living souls on planet earth are not hyped about GTA 5 then I have lost faith in humanity. Even if you dont or cant afford a TV or a console, or live in a desert somewhere in africa, you should still be hyped for such a godly game. It is a privilege to even watch trailers of the game on youtube.

And AC3? From everything I have heard of the game and all its improvments, and continuing one of the greatest stories ever in video game history (imo). Whats not to get hyped about? From everything I hear from the game, it sounds AAAA to me.

But w.e man. Its all just my opinion. Im sure you have amazing taste for games. Please let me know the games that you think surpass these two.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#96 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

GTAV, followed closely by Halo 4. Don't really care about the others.

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

Out of all those GTA

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Darksiders II None of those other tittles interest me.

:)

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
GTA V followed by Assassin's Creed 3.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts