GTA Franchise to be exclusive to PS3?

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tenudin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Tenudin
Member since 2005 • 439 Posts
[QUOTE="Tenudin"]I've seen no mention of GTA4 being exclusive. The game is too far along to be dropped off one platform or another. But as I stated earlier I did read a few months back that GTA5 would be Sony exclusive due to the disc space of the BD and that Rockstar could create an open ended world unlike any other they've previously done.HuusAsking
Thing is, you have to imagine it's gonna be a while before GTA5 ever comes out. I mean, GTA3 was on the PS2. Probably by the time a GTA5 is ever taken past the concept stage, we'll be into the next console generation, where MS will probably have a BD drive all ready for the occasion.

This is true. GTA3 was on PS2. But Vice City and San Andreas were also on last generation's consoles. These were full length games. They just didn't carry a number. Who is to say that Rockstar repeats this pattern? GTA5 could be the next title in the works which would most definitely place it in this generation. Personally, I don't care either way. I never was one of those people who loved the GTA series. For me it was fun for a while but got stale. Just thought I could contribute to the conversation with info I remember reading about.
100Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 100Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1701 Posts
[QUOTE="saolin323"]

You know what a stupid rumor is ?

Now make that a stupid rumor that spreads, and you have GTA5 PS3 only

carlisledavid79

Yes, Fable 2 to living upto its hype.

yet you cows hype killzone 2. selfowned :lol:

nintend-man86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 nintend-man86
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
ha ha lemms
Avatar image for liljfreestylepr
liljfreestylepr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 liljfreestylepr
Member since 2008 • 68 Posts

wasn't most Amazon GTA IV pre orders ps3 pre orders LOL like 60%

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

wasn't most Amazon GTA IV pre orders ps3 pre orders LOL like 60%

liljfreestylepr

Sure, and most Gamestop, EBGames & Best Buy pre-orders were XBox 360, like 70%. :roll: See, I can make up bogus figures too. DMC4 on the PS3 was suppose to outsell the XBox 360 by a large amount and that didn't happen.