GT5 vs. FORZA 2: Graphics Comparison (56k Warning!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

here are some more shots of GT5:

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Rikusaki
omg i can't wait untill this game comes out!!!!!
Stall0wn3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Stall0wn3d
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

[QUOTE="Stall0wn3d"][QUOTE="Marka1700"]What does every single GT screen shot on these boards have in common? No Hud and and Camera angles to suggest not in game.Marka1700

killzone 2 doesnt havea hud, so what? plenty of games dont have huds when they release screenshots, seriously...

It's a racing games, Explain the wiered camra views? And why does this screen that acutaly has a had and is most definatly gameplay look so much different.

it doesnt look so much different, unless you are talking about that you really cant see jack, cus you are inside the car and the other cars are like 100 feet away. it is obvious in that shot they are showing off their in car detail, which they will have for every car, they arent trying to show off the cars ahead of you. forza released a bunch of car posing pics before the game came out as well, but you are only doubting this game, why? because maybe it looks too good to be true?

[QUOTE="Stall0wn3d"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

Are all those similey faces supposed to add weight to your arguement???

AgentVX

no they are suppose to reveal that you never had one, and you are standing on shaky ground, its best you leave the thread when you run out of things to say instead of troll :D

Oh, come on sport, you really think I'm on shaky ground. You still haven't answered my question on how much time in comparision to Forza that GT will have in development time.

I think you spend too much time figuring out what smilely face to put after your nonsense, and not enough time with the question at hand.

i think you spend too much time in your own little world to even inderstand reality. in case you didnt notice, you never asked a question sherlock, you made a statement and ragged on me for not noticing it was a question, what am i a mind reader all of a sudden? im suppose to read into your senteces like this is the freaking davinci code all of a sudden?

seriously im not in the dev team, so i dont know when they started the game, but both forza 1 and GTA4 came out around the same time. also, you continually try to dodge the ownage.the ps3 is much harder to develop for right? devs have been complaining up and down, the team obviously needed time to learn the hardware, well then why does this game look better already than forza 2? the prologue is coming in a matter of months, explain this please. better yet, dont wast your time, cus im done playing fanboy games with you kid, i think its your bed time

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts

omg i can't wait untill this game comes out!!!!!Rikusaki

yeah should only be a year now! first thing I do is design your avatar on the hood of my car to race online. Should be no problem for such a next-gen game!!!

inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 inertk
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

This really shouldn't be debated since, even though I personally think GT5P,PGR3-4,Dirt,Motorstorm,Burnout - Hell, just about every other racer shown so far looks better than Forza 2 there are two things that always break down these threads.

1) Gran Turismo 5 prologue isn't Gran Turismo 5, which we can assume will look better and will have the actual features expected from a GT game. However, everyone making the assumption they know what is in the game just makes them look like fools to be honest.

2) The gameplay>graphics edge, why do people have the audacity to come into a GRAPHICS Comparison thread to start talking about gameplay? Along with that, throwing across clearly biased and unfounded points. GT5 may or may not have damage too - but even then to label it as "bumper cars" or whatever is plain stupid. No one knows how many refinements are being made to the game isntead of damage.

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

the GT5 screens are not gameplay, so you fail. they are menu screens....

this is stupid, because GT5 cars will look much better than forza2 models anyway. Forza2 is full of jaggies

but i hope GT5 will have gameplay physics like forz2 and NOT like the carsim from hell that GT:HD is

furtherfan

I am really interested about this game, what framerate and resolution GT will run at. What graphically they will have to cut out if they do decide to run at 60fps. The PS3 has horrid framerate issues up to now, can they get it fixed by the time of it's release, or is it a problem within the PS3?

I really think if GT runs at 60fps smoothly, and they can keep the graphics at a high level, this game will really start to show the PS3's potential. But I have serious doubts.

Never the less, GT series has been a fun arcade/sim racer, but I am not sold on all these screenshots and video's they are releasing. All the shots and videos are everything except actual gameplay footage, and when that happens, you know they are blowing as much smoke in the consumers eyes as possible.

furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

this is stupid, because GT5 cars will look much better than forza2 models anyway. Forza2 is full of jaggies

but i hope GT5 will have gameplay physics like forz2 and NOT like the carsim from hell that GT:HD is

AgentVX

I am really interested about this game, what framerate and resolution GT will run at. What graphically they will have to cut out if they do decide to run at 60fps. The PS3 has horrid framerate issues up to now, can they get it fixed by the time of it's release, or is it a problem within the PS3?

I really think if GT runs at 60fps smoothly, and they can keep the graphics at a high level, this game will really start to show the PS3's potential. But I have serious doubts.

Never the less, GT series has been a fun arcade/sim racer, but I am not sold on all these screenshots and video's they are releasing. All the shots and videos are everything except actual gameplay footage, and when that happens, you know they are blowing as much smoke in the consumers eyes as possible.

yep, those ae the big questions. but without a damage model, these things get easier

inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 inertk
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

AgentVX

The game runs at 60fps@1080p.

"The PS3 has horrid framerate issues up to now, can they get it fixed by the time of it's release, or is it a problem within the PS3?"

Hmmm. Odd statement to make.

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 AgentVX
[QUOTE="Marka1700"]

[QUOTE="Stall0wn3d"][QUOTE="Marka1700"]What does every single GT screen shot on these boards have in common? No Hud and and Camera angles to suggest not in game.Stall0wn3d

killzone 2 doesnt havea hud, so what? plenty of games dont have huds when they release screenshots, seriously...

It's a racing games, Explain the wiered camra views? And why does this screen that acutaly has a had and is most definatly gameplay look so much different.

it doesnt look so much different, unless you are talking about that you really cant see jack, cus you are inside the car and the other cars are like 100 feet away. it is obvious in that shot they are showing off their in car detail, which they will have for every car, they arent trying to show off the cars ahead of you. forza released a bunch of car posing pics before the game came out as well, but you are only doubting this game, why? because maybe it looks too good to be true?

[QUOTE="Stall0wn3d"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

Are all those similey faces supposed to add weight to your arguement???

AgentVX

no they are suppose to reveal that you never had one, and you are standing on shaky ground, its best you leave the thread when you run out of things to say instead of troll :D

Oh, come on sport, you really think I'm on shaky ground. You still haven't answered my question on how much time in comparision to Forza that GT will have in development time.

I think you spend too much time figuring out what smilely face to put after your nonsense, and not enough time with the question at hand.

i think you spend too much time in your own little world to even inderstand reality. in case you didnt notice, you never asked a question sherlock, you made a statement and ragged on me for not noticing it was a question, what am i a mind reader all of a sudden? im suppose to read into your senteces like this is the freaking davinci code all of a sudden?

seriously im not in the dev team, so i dont know when they started the game, but both forza 1 and GTA4 came out around the same time. also, you continually try to dodge the ownage.the ps3 is much harder to develop for right? devs have been complaining up and down, the team obviously needed time to learn the hardware, well then why does this game look better already than forza 2? the prologue is coming in a matter of months, explain this please. better yet, dont wast your time, cus im done playing fanboy games with you kid, i think its your bed time

All of the writing, and you could of answered it in 3 words. "I DON"T KNOW"

Thanks for at least admitting you don't know how long this game has been in development, and through all of the fluff, I found the answer I have been seeking.:) (Smilely inserted for your pleasure)

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AgentVX
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

inertk

"The PS3 has horrid framerate issues up to now, can they get it fixed by the time of it's release, or is it a problem within the PS3?"

How is that an odd statement to make. Game looks graphically very good, running at 60 fps at 1080p, no PS3 game to date has even had that type of load on the PS3, and many games have been choking on the hardware.

The good all, when it's released and I have seen it in action, I will reserve my true thoughts until then. And you really can't blame me for being skeptical, PS3 games haven't up to now been running "Silky Smooth".

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Rikusaki
why is it called GT5 prolouge? it there another demo download for the PS store?
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
[QUOTE="Stall0wn3d"][QUOTE="PBSnipes"]

First off, whats the point of even making a thread like this if you're going to compress the pics that much?

Second, both those GT5 shots are replay mode shots, which always look better than gameplay shots.

And finally, GT5 is coming out a minimum of a year after Forza 2, of course its going to look better.

AgentVX

the creator already said next year it is coming. and that would mean, it is a 2nd year ps3 game as forza 2 is a second year 360 game. also we havent played the actual game to all the people already saying the gameplay is better in forza, when it comes out then we can make judgements.

Bullocks.....Weak weak arguement. How quickly sony fanboys forget that the PS3 was to be released 3 months after the 360.

Don't make dumb statements like this unless you have development time for both games. And I can rest assure you, that GT will have had lots more dev time that Forza 2 had.

Your dev time argument really don't matter since we're talking about two exclusives built for each system. In fact, it kind of elevates the PS3 performance when dev time is concentrated on just the PS3.
inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 inertk
[QUOTE="inertk"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

AgentVX

How is that an odd statement to make. Game looks graphically very good, running at 60 fps at 1080p, no PS3 game to date has even had that type of load on the PS3, and many games have been choking on the hardware.

The good all, when it's released and I have seen it in action, I will reserve my true thoughts until then. And you really can't blame me for being skeptical, PS3 games haven't up to now been running "Silky Smooth".

Many games have been choking on the system - what ports from other platforms or incomplete demos? I can't believe you're actually trying to blame the hardware for that.

Yeah, no PS3 game has had that type of load - Well GTHD did but I suppose that doesn't count - Anyway if you don't expect the console to improve over time then there's a base of your skepticism, it just isn't a very stable one.

Besides, PD is much more talented the majority of developers, all their games have been 60fps so what's the point of thinking it'll be any different now? They even managed to have one of the best looking racers last gen and it was on the PS2.

But I've really got to ask you - do you have the same concern for 360 games? Because out of what I've played, they don't have the fastest framerates around either.

Damn how could I forget, RR7 was 1080p+60fps and it was a launch title, even playing Resistance I've never had a framerate drop - compared to the framerate in PDZ which is ALWAYS sub-30.

shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts
well in terms of Graphics, GT5 100% absolutley PWNS Forza 2 in every way shape and form. As for gameplay, no one can say cause the game's not out yet, so all the people saying Forza 2 > GT5 in terms of gameplay you have no idea what your talking about.
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
[QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]

Is this necessary? We all know that the car models in those GT screens look better than Forza in-game. I say take that with a grain of salt, I need to see it on my tv first....

but either way, the biggest difference between Forza and GT is that I am playing Forza right now, and all cows can do is hype GT screens.

jiggawho2006

ok ***, go enjoy your gt hd :) while i go and play my fulll game.

um GT HD IS OUT RIGHT NOW. and it ALREADY looks better than forza 2!

In my rebuttal to this statement I must've missed him calling me a "***". Besides destroying him like I did, I would have also definitely said something about that. I'm not even japanese, I'm white, and that is a pretty racist term.

amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#116 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

is it just me or Forza2 looks like a crap when compare to GT5 ??

GT5 totally ownz

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 AgentVX

Your dev time argument really don't matter since we're talking about two exclusives built for each system. In fact, it kind of elevates the PS3 performance when dev time is concentrated on just the PS3.gizmo_logix

Umm, yes it does matter, since it's quite obvious that GT has had ample more development time than Forza 2. If their plan was to release GT later, than they could devote much more time with the graphics/physics/customizations/etc then the team the developed Forza 2.

In that sense, the team developing GT has much more flexibility with the game graphic wise. And my rebuttal to Rambo, was that unlike he was saying with the whole 2nd generation game, is that development for GT was different than development for Forza 2.

Forza 2 main goal was gameplay/physics first, graphics last.

GT seems to be the exact opposite, graphics first and gameplay/physics last. That's why they are releasing all these screenshots, and not actual gameplay videos.

In actual fact,this whole debate is rather stupid. If you have your strongest/stronger 1st party developers on the project, and given "X" amount of time with the title, it should be very good, after all, these are most likely the best developers for the system. And if one team has the ability to develop for a game more than the other, there should be improvements over the other.

So yes, with this amount of time the GT team has, it should be a positive. The drawback is that since the PS3 sales are rather horrid, delaying this game witch is a system seller is only hurting Sony, and hurting the people who are waiting with their PS3's to get a better gaming lineup from the rather boring one they have now.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Rikusaki
[QUOTE="jiggawho2006"][QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]

Is this necessary? We all know that the car models in those GT screens look better than Forza in-game. I say take that with a grain of salt, I need to see it on my tv first....

but either way, the biggest difference between Forza and GT is that I am playing Forza right now, and all cows can do is hype GT screens.

whoisryanmack

In my rebuttal to this statement I must've missed him calling me a "***". Besides destroying him like I did, I would have also definitely said something about that. I'm not even japanese, I'm white, and that is a pretty racist term.

i didn't type that. someone edited my quote.

Avatar image for nicholasnavarro
nicholasnavarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 nicholasnavarro
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts

forza come on now seiously gt is looks better and plays better

psn doush

xbl hellbentOWL

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts
All you care about is graphics. You recently posted a PSP vs DS thread. Why dont you actually try other systems before you post this stuff.
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
[QUOTE="whoisryanmack"][QUOTE="jiggawho2006"][QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]

Rikusaki

Oh well, best hope the mods don't catch it under you name. Pretty sure callin someone a *** is suspension.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Rikusaki

Okay comparing GT5 to Forza 2 is getting boring. Let's compare it with REAL-LIFE IMAGES.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Rikusaki

Here are some more GT vs. Real Life pics.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Rikusaki
[QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"][QUOTE="jiggawho2006"][QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="whoisryanmack"]

whoisryanmack

Oh well, best hope the mods don't catch it under you name. Pretty sure callin someone a *** is suspension.

ahh! but i didn't do it! some one put that in my quote! please help me!

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 AgentVX
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="inertk"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

inertk

Many games have been choking on the system - what ports from other platforms or incomplete demos? I can't believe you're actually trying to blame the hardware for that.

Yeah, no PS3 game has had that type of load - Well GTHD did but I suppose that doesn't count - Anyway if you don't expect the console to improve over time then there's a base of your skepticism, it just isn't a very stable one.

Besides, PD is much more talented the majority of developers, all their games have been 60fps so what's the point of thinking it'll be any different now? They even managed to have one of the best looking racers last gen and it was on the PS2.

But I've really got to ask you - do you have the same concern for 360 games? Because out of what I've played, they don't have the fastest framerates around either.

Damn how could I forget, RR7 was 1080p+60fps and it was a launch title, even playing Resistance I've never had a framerate drop - compared to the framerate in PDZ which is ALWAYS sub-30.

Listen sport, I ain't gonna get into this with you. PS3 has had bad framerate issues, noticeable worse than the 360. Bringing RR7 into this to attemp to back your claim is an absolute joke. RR7 is nothing like GT5, to say otherwise is just 'wrong'.

And your right, I am blaming the hardware for most of it. There are serious design faults with the PS3 as there is with the 360. I have no doubt the PD is an excellent development team, but you still have to work within the limitations of the PS3. And so far, with the touted power of the PS3, there has not been a single game that has shown the supposed power of the PS3.

So knock my sails down all you want, with the supposed load that GT5 is supposed to give the PS3, 60fps at 1080p, I got a feeling this title is gonna dissappoint all that have seen these latest screenshots and replay videos. All show and no go.

From theone ingame shot in this thread, to tell you the truth, don't look much different that Forza 2. Yes from what I can tell from all the crappy screen shots, does look slightly better, but nothing to write Congress about. Nice cockpit view, but the actual track with cars look hauntingly similar.

But this is system wars, hype hype hype, then the time gets near and reality sets in. GT5 will be a great game, but how it will blow Forza's socks off, this is what I find funny.

Carashnak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Carashnak
Member since 2007 • 119 Posts

is it just me or Forza2 looks like a crap when compare to GT5 ??

amourkiss

Nope, just you.

GT5 looks better, but forza still looks awesome. Forza's been out for a few months now. I don't see any sign of a final GT5, and probably won't for a few years, the way it's going. PS: The Umbrellas in one of the GT Pictures looks good

inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 inertk
[QUOTE="inertk"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="inertk"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

AgentVX

Listen sport, I ain't gonna get into this with you. PS3 has had bad framerate issues, noticeable worse than the 360. Bringing RR7 into this to attemp to back your claim is an absolute joke. RR7 is nothing like GT5, to say otherwise is just 'wrong'.

And your right, I am blaming the hardware for most of it. There are serious design faults with the PS3 as there is with the 360. I have no doubt the PD is an excellent development team, but you still have to work within the limitations of the PS3. And so far, with the touted power of the PS3, there has not been a single game that has shown the supposed power of the PS3.

So knock my sails down all you want, with the supposed load that GT5 is supposed to give the PS3, 60fps at 1080p, I got a feeling this title is gonna dissappoint all that have seen these latest screenshots and replay videos. All show and no go.

From theone ingame shot in this thread, to tell you the truth, don't look much different that Forza 2. Yes from what I can tell from all the crappy screen shots, does look slightly better, but nothing to write Congress about. Nice cockpit view, but the actual track with cars look hauntingly similar.

But this is system wars, hype hype hype, then the time gets near and reality sets in. GT5 will be a great game, but how it will blow Forza's socks off, this is what I find funny.

What the hell are you talking about?

You claimed and I quote:

"running at 60 fps at 1080p, no PS3 game to date has even had that type of load on the PS3"

I give you one, and suddenly it's a joke. Ridge racer 7 is a racer, just like Gran Turismo 5. How do you expect me to get a game that's exactly like GT to compare it to? I'm not saying Ridge Racer is like Gran Turismo but they do both fit in the same genre; Racing, would you prefer I compare it to another game? Resistance perhaps, how about Virtua Fighter?

Point is, I've shown you that the PS3 is capable of playing games at 1080p as well as 60fps, knock it all you want you're not proving anything by claiming it's a joke. Also, what limitations of the PS3? :lol: I'd love for you to spell them out for me, really I would.

I've no idea why you're expecting it to fail, GTHD is basically the same thing and manages 1080p@60, you even say you see very little difference between Forza 2 and GT5p, well Forza runs at 60 so what possibly makes you think GT is incapable of it?

The touted power, what exactly are you expecting? Even then when it's shown to you - you deny it.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127528 Posts
Why don't mods just lock these threads?

It's been like what a 100 threads like this one now
housy2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 housy2008
Member since 2005 • 497 Posts

I would rather play Forza just because it looks to have better gameplay, and actually has damage which is more realistic.

granadavictor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 granadavictor
Member since 2005 • 126 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Gameplay > Graphics

Forza wins.

zeeerrr

its funny how lemmings switch their minds depending on the occasion.

Agreed gameplay > Graphics...

but Why does Forza WIn?

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Gameplay > Graphics

Forza wins.

zeeerrr

Agreed gameplay > Graphics...

but Why does Forza WIn?

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 ferrarimanf355
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts
TC, stop trying to pass off those GT5 bullshots as legit. If anyone thinks those screenshots are legit, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I need to unload. :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 ferrarimanf355
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

Why don't mods just lock these threads?

It's been like what a 100 threads like this one now
horgen123

I complained, and got the usual "report and ignore" response. Like it's going to do anything. :|

AdolescentDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#133 AdolescentDon
Member since 2005 • 9081 Posts

Some one should post pics of PGR3 in garage photo mode shots... The cars look amazing.

aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
TC, to make it fair you need to post still pictures of Forza 2 too.
cecx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#135 cecx
Member since 2004 • 10568 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Game play wise Forza2 is champ. GT5 looks good, thats about it.Koalakommander

how can you say that when GT isnt out yet

Maybe because the gameplay in GT hasn't changed since GT1 came out? :? I would also like to know why in the hell the cars in the GT shots aren't on a track? They are parked next to buildings...is this a hint that GT has given up on simulation and is going towards the PGR gameplay which they've had all along anyway?
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
[QUOTE="Koalakommander"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Game play wise Forza2 is champ. GT5 looks good, thats about it.cecx

how can you say that when GT isnt out yet

Maybe because the gameplay in GT hasn't changed since GT1 came out? :? I would also like to know why in the hell the cars in the GT shots aren't on a track? They are parked next to buildings...is this a hint that GT has given up on simulation and is going towards the PGR gameplay which they've had all along anyway?

It makes the game look attractive.

YPRikku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 YPRikku
Member since 2004 • 2232 Posts

Gameplay > Graphics

Forza wins.

BioShockOwnz

Exactly...we did this same graphic comparison **** with Motorstorm and look how that turned out....It was hella hyped and the sony fanboys set themselves up for failure. It proved that graphics dont make the game.(not 100% at least)

SupraGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#138 SupraGT
Member since 2003 • 8150 Posts

TC, stop trying to pass off those GT5 bullshots as legit. If anyone thinks those screenshots are legit, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I need to unload. :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|ferrarimanf355

either way you put it, GT5 still looks 10x better in game.

Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts
why dont u do pgr4 vs gt5, pgr owns gt5's graphics. AND dont you guys learn the backgrounds from gt5 are photographs, and also theres only one car on screen in all of gt5's pictures.
rocket9434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 rocket9434
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts
Forza looks horrible (no offense). I can't believe people are so fussy about Gran Turismo not have crash animations, is that all you care about!
cecx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#141 cecx
Member since 2004 • 10568 Posts
Forza looks horrible (no offense). I can't believe people are so fussy about Gran Turismo not have crash animations, is that all you care about! rocket9434
Nah, we care about physics and realism along with great A.I.
thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

Forza looks horrible (no offense). I can't believe people are so fussy about Gran Turismo not have crash animations, is that all you care about! rocket9434

Next-gen isn't just about graphics you know. Gamers are demanding more realism to their gameplay than ever before and Forza 2 helps delivers that.

StephenHu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#143 StephenHu
Member since 2003 • 2852 Posts

I have to admit Forza will probably own GT in gameplay but GT owns Forza in graphics (I thought that was all known)

But GTR2 owns both in gameplay ;)

Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts

I have to admit Forza will probably own GT in gameplay but GT owns Forza in graphics (I thought that was all known)

But GTR2 owns both in gameplay ;)

StephenHu

WHY dont you compare it to pgr4!

oscar530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 oscar530
Member since 2005 • 4430 Posts
GT always had better graphics its just the gameplay is what makes Forza good
Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Rikusaki
you mean GT4 for the PS2 had better graphics than Forza 1 on the xbox?
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#147 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Gameplay > Graphics

Forza wins.

BioShockOwnz

So you have played GT5? How is it?