DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56344 Posts

@i_p_daily: Pssst, you gotta trick alts to convince themselves they are indeed this person banned is using bannedodging account. And that's how Mods do there real work.

I don't know who pinky is, unless I hear it from him who he really is, Mods can't do nothing. Innocent until proven guilty.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#203 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

So when Sony inevitably turn off the servers in a couple of years, you're essentially left with a demo in which you can't save?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56344 Posts

@sts106mat: Yeah I know it's Dakur but the thing is, you gotta trick alts to saying it's really them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Pssst, you gotta trick alts to convince themselves they are indeed this person banned is using bannedodging account. And that's how Mods do there real work.

I don't know who pinky is, unless I hear it from him who he really is, Mods can't do nothing. Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes you do, we all do it's not hard to figure out that it's dakurt.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22875 Posts

Thus game is the full realization of the xbox one launch concept... We'll done Sony.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Thank you Sony & Polyphony for giving us online-only access to a $60 demo masquerading as a full game. How dare Forza 7 give gamers ability to save offline, and force a robust career mode on us? BOYCOTT TURN 10. LOOTCRATES ARE JUST WRONG.

?

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts

Without a career mode it's a no buy for me.. not an online racer kinda guy

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@ahmedkhan1994 said:

@pinkanimal: the fact that you had to resort to name calling proves you have no argument left....

what name calling? lemmings is the official nickname for Xbox fans here. And funny how you tell me that I don't have an argument and completely ignore my argument that MS was going to make the whole console to require online not just one game. That's like 10 times more shadiness.

MS was upfront about their plans and NEVER actually went thru with it.

Sony is being Shady by sneaking this into one of their Biggest Franchises and actually implementing what MS got torched for by everyone.

Do you see the difference?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:

@kingtito: "Isn't it better they reversed that decision prior to release? What would Sony have done? "

It is better but that doesn't mean they're innocent. It's like the student who gets caught planning to cheat on a exam and that's why they couldn't cheat. He is still a cheater.

And how do you know what Sony would have done? Now you're basing Sony out of hypothetical past scenarios and defending MS for some crap they actually did? Gosh lemmings are the worst fanboys. Fact is that it wasn't Sony the one who released or even tried to release an always online console. Welcome to the real world where things actually happened lemming.

So you're comparing a cheater to MS wanting DRM always online to prevent cheating piracy? Makes sense....umm no

Well isn't GT Sport always online? Pretty much shows what they would/did do now doesn't it?

Sony installed rootkits, they started charging for online with the PS4 and you're calling MS shady for reversing something PRIOR to launch? Hahahaha deeeeeppppp rooted issues son

The GT Sport case is because FIA asked them to. It's still kind of dumb because they could have just implemented two different modes, an online and an offline and save them differently I guess. But still is not the same case as with MS where they tried with the WHOLE machine and EVERY SINGLE game.

I also addressed the rootkit issue above. See? I'm honest enough to acknowledge when Sony is a **** up, lemmings like you seem to be incapable without going into fits of butthurted tantrums when people touch your precious corporate gf.

Oh well then I guess that makes it ok. Hahaha no the result is the same....always online with half a game at full price. Thanks Sony

Once again bitching about something that didn't happen. It's like you're stuck on stupid. Dropped on your head when you were a baby? Seems that way

You've addressed the issue by saying MS is worse? Something that Sony actually did vs something MS planned but reversed prior to launch is worse? Hahaha and you say lems can't handle the truth hahaha. Rational people wouldn't have an issue with something that didn't actually happen. It would seem only those with psychiatric issues do.

Reading comprehension lemming, use it. I'm saying that the always online part is also shady, I'm just explaining why it doesn't make sense to expect Sony to implement this across the board. They implemented it because the FIA required it in this instance.

Stop grasping at straws lemming, in fact keep defending MS shady crap, you are doing the company a disservice by being lousy fanboys and bending over what they do. And now they are a shadow of their former selves because of being a lousy gaming company. I say the fastest MS goes away from gaming the better so another company which is less clueless about gaming can take their place and fanboys like you will just speed up the process so kudos for that :).

Hypocrite. Sony's PlayStation software platform is a real close box than Windows 10 based PC.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

So when Sony inevitably turn off the servers in a couple of years, you're essentially left with a demo in which you can't save?

Or in a year, like they did with Gravity Rush 2

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ronvalencia

@Antwan3K said:

@pinkanimal said:

I use Windows for gaming because it's a necessary evil but I use Linux to work and I buy every game that has a Linux version there. I want MS OS gaming virtual monopoly to die so that PC gaming can become truly universal and we have to stop relying on this crap OS.

@dakur said:

But for me it's completely relevant because I try to use and support gaming in Linux as much as possible. I think gaming in general will benefit greatly if Linux gets more support in that area. I even participate in Steam Linux events to encourage Linux gaming and if a game is available in both, Windows and Linux, I get it for Linux.

link: https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ms-bringing-new-game-mode-to-win-10-for-an-enhance-33374962/?page=2

alt confirmed..

Pinkanimal loves Linux and Sony's Playstation (a real close box platform) i.e. anti-Microsoft position.

A real open source advocate would have a negative view on close box PlayStation platform not just Windows.

I use Linux too in the form of Google's Android 8.0 and I have purchased MacOS X Jaguar retail for my Hackintosh exploration. I did a rough port of our company's software to MacOS X as an exploration work.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

So you're comparing a cheater to MS wanting DRM always online to prevent cheating piracy? Makes sense....umm no

Well isn't GT Sport always online? Pretty much shows what they would/did do now doesn't it?

Sony installed rootkits, they started charging for online with the PS4 and you're calling MS shady for reversing something PRIOR to launch? Hahahaha deeeeeppppp rooted issues son

The GT Sport case is because FIA asked them to. It's still kind of dumb because they could have just implemented two different modes, an online and an offline and save them differently I guess. But still is not the same case as with MS where they tried with the WHOLE machine and EVERY SINGLE game.

I also addressed the rootkit issue above. See? I'm honest enough to acknowledge when Sony is a **** up, lemmings like you seem to be incapable without going into fits of butthurted tantrums when people touch your precious corporate gf.

Oh well then I guess that makes it ok. Hahaha no the result is the same....always online with half a game at full price. Thanks Sony

Once again bitching about something that didn't happen. It's like you're stuck on stupid. Dropped on your head when you were a baby? Seems that way

You've addressed the issue by saying MS is worse? Something that Sony actually did vs something MS planned but reversed prior to launch is worse? Hahaha and you say lems can't handle the truth hahaha. Rational people wouldn't have an issue with something that didn't actually happen. It would seem only those with psychiatric issues do.

Reading comprehension lemming, use it. I'm saying that the always online part is also shady, I'm just explaining why it doesn't make sense to expect Sony to implement this across the board. They implemented it because the FIA required it in this instance.

Stop grasping at straws lemming, in fact keep defending MS shady crap, you are doing the company a disservice by being lousy fanboys and bending over what they do. And now they are a shadow of their former selves because of being a lousy gaming company. I say the fastest MS goes away from gaming the better so another company which is less clueless about gaming can take their place and fanboys like you will just speed up the process so kudos for that :).

Hypocrite. Sony's PlayStation software platform is a real close box than Windows 10 based PC.

That's because Sony's platform is not the basis for home computing. I have no problem with closed consoles, they are only used for gaming, I have a problem with closed PC platforms dominating the PC market because they close most necessary everyday activities behind a proprietary platform.

So shut up with calling me a hypocrite and accept that you're just incomprehensibly dumb.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 PinkAnimal

@EG101 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ahmedkhan1994 said:

@pinkanimal: the fact that you had to resort to name calling proves you have no argument left....

what name calling? lemmings is the official nickname for Xbox fans here. And funny how you tell me that I don't have an argument and completely ignore my argument that MS was going to make the whole console to require online not just one game. That's like 10 times more shadiness.

MS was upfront about their plans and NEVER actually went thru with it.

Sony is being Shady by sneaking this into one of their Biggest Franchises and actually implementing what MS got torched for by everyone.

Do you see the difference?

Sony also was up front in saying the game was online, everybody knew about it before release so I don't know what you're talking about.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:

That's because Sony's platform is not the basis for home computing. I have no problem with closed consoles, they are only used for gaming, I have a problem with closed PC platforms dominating the PC market because they close most necessary everyday activities behind a proprietary platform.

So shut up with calling me a hypocrite and accept that you're just incomprehensibly dumb.

You're a fool, a software platform is a software platform, software is software regardless of type i.e. game is just a type of software.

You're a hypocrite by accept a close box platform business model from Sony while condemning both Microsoft's NES inspired close box game console and CP/M inspired open OS platforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Yaroze

Sony has dreams of building PlayStation as a home computer for computer programming hobbyists. Net Yaroze includes Lightwave 3D and CodeWarrior ports.

You're the dummy. Calling me incomprehensibly dumb, you started a new flame war.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: blah blah blah everybody here knows that you're too dumb to argue. I have no problem with closed platforms per se or even with proprietary software, those have their places in the market. I have a problem with a closed system monopolizing PC. My arguments against closed systems were mainly because of how it makes children dependent on those systems to use technology from school, wtf does a gaming console has to do with that? Smart up and start using your brain for once.

Also maybe if you are less stupid when replying then people won't take on you and will actually discuss the topics but you bring it all to yourself by not making an effort to read and improve your comprehension.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: blah blah blah everybody here knows that you're too dumb to argue. I have no problem with closed platforms per se or even with proprietary software, those have their places in the market. I have a problem with a closed system monopolizing PC. My arguments against closed systems were mainly because of how it makes children dependent on those systems to use technology from school, wtf does a gaming console has to do with that? Smart up and start using your brain for once.

Also maybe if you are less stupid when replying then people won't take on you and will actually discuss the topics but you bring it all to yourself by not making an effort to read and improve your comprehension.

To show you're super dumb. Sony also packaged a version of Yabasic for the PlayStation 2 with PS2 consoles in PAL territories so it could be considered a home computer, not just a games machine, thus bypassing European import taxes.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

To show you're super dumb. Sony also packaged a version of Yabasic for the PlayStation 2 with PS2 consoles in PAL territories so it could be considered a home computer, not just a games machine, thus bypassing European import taxes.

You couldn't be more dumb if they taught you. Wth does bypassing taxes has to do with monopolizing the PC market? Come back when Sony has one of the main closed OS on PC and maybe you'll have a point until then you're just a dumbass trying too hard like usual. Go back to your useless charts, at least there we're used to your nonsense.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 PinkAnimal

@magdalyn: Can I get some cheats for Mario Odyssey??