Gran Turismo Sport is the best looking racing game. Period.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@SecretPolice: nice try for deflection but you failed miserably lem.

ITT: lems can't differentiate between the real world and GTS and they still think GTS doesn't look realistic. LMFAO

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@dakur:

Nope, as usual, cows just suck at reading comprehension. You've been reked by yourself like never seen before.

This just too goooood. lolol :P

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#303 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@dakur said:
@SecretPolice said:
@kvally said:

^lol ah no. Funny thing is, that is replay mode again. Most of us will be in gameplay mode when we play this.

Indeed and did you notice not even cardboard cutouts of Spectators in GTS. So much fail. lol :P

Lol you idiot. The pic with the spectators is a real world image. You just rekt yourself by thinking a real world image in from GTS and thinking those real people are cardboards. Good job lem, epic self-ownage!

OMFG, are you that dense? Read the post again. ROFL!!!!! better check yo self cuz you just rek yo self HARD. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

When you have to resort to weakass trolling you know you've lost the argument. GTS has completely destroyed the lems to the point they have no answer to it and have to troll. Stick a fork in lems, they are done. This whole gen has been a complete disaster and failure for them.

? @ the idiot lem SecretPolice who selfowned himself by not being able to tell the difference between a real life pic and GTS. Way to go champ, you played yourself lol. Further proof that lems are indeed blind rodents.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#305 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

Is it as much of a sleep aid as watching it on TV is though?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@quadknight said:

When you have to resort to weakass trolling you know you've lost the argument. GTS has completely destroyed the lems to the point they have no answer to it and have to troll. Stick a fork in lems, they are done. This whole gen has been a complete disaster and failure for them.

? @ the idiot lem SecretPolice who selfowned himself by not being able to tell the difference between a real life pic and GTS. Way to go champ, you played yourself lol. Further proof that lems are indeed blind rodents.

Guess you've lost every argument you've ever been in quack. Go have a meltdown and post some gifs. It's what you do best besides getting rekted

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 kvally

@SecretPolice said:

@dakur:

Nope, as usual, cows just suck at reading comprehension. You've been reked by yourself like never seen before.

This just too goooood. lolol :P

It's so funny that he wasn't even able to read what you wrote? I mean seriously, how embarrassing is that?

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#308 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

@kvally said:

^lol ah no. Funny thing is, that is replay mode again. Most of us will be in gameplay mode when we play this.

i know that's a replay, i have been playing the beta on my pro for sometime now, what you see in that replay is 97% of what you see in gameplay albiet slightly less AA, i beileve i posted a gif i ripped earllier of a better representation of what GTsports frame rate, sense of speed and lighting look like in action on a tight technical part of the nurburgring.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 kingtito

@TorqueHappens08 said:
@kvally said:

i know that's a replay, i have been playing the beta on my pro for sometime now, what you see in that replay is 97% of what you see in gameplay albiet slightly less AA, i beileve i posted a gif i ripped earllier of a better representation of what GTsports frame rate, sense of speed and lighting look like in action on a tight technical part of the nurburgring.

Hahaha you think that looks 97% like those replay videos? Ummm yeah I'm going to say no, not even close.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 kvally

@TorqueHappens08 said:
@kvally said:

LOL...game play isn't anywhere near the replay. You crack us up dude.

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By pawelck20
Member since 2006 • 38 Posts

@kvally said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:
@kvally said:

Replay or not, I'm impressed because GTSport is still running in real time on console (replays are not pre rendered). And the thing is, these YT videos are very compressed, and there's no HDR and BT2020 on top of that, so GTsport must look even better on PS4pro and good HDTV with HDR.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 kvally

@pawelck20 said:
@kvally said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:
@kvally said:

Replay or not, I'm impressed because GTSport

If you are impressed with that horrid gameplay, then you sir have low standards.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Dakur

@kvally: "If you are impressed with that horrid gameplay, then you sir have low standards."

Lol says the lem. The xbone is synomym with low standards. You have no standards authority to evaluate the standards of anybody else since everyone is above your grade

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 kvally

@dakur said:

@kvally: "If you are impressed with that horrid gameplay, then you sir have low standards."

Lol says the lem. The xbone is synomym with low standards. You have no standards authority to evaluate the standards of anybody else since everyone is above your grade

LOL, the funny thing is I am a manticore, and people have been calling me a cow lately. Where do you want to move the goal post next?

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 pawelck20

@kvally said:
@pawelck20 said:
@kvally said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

If you are impressed with that horrid gameplay, then you sir have low standards.

Maybe in the future forza 7 or project cars 2 will look even better, but right now I think no other racing game looks better compared to GTsport. Maybe I have low standards, but I'm entitled to my opinion and that's the first time I'm impressed seeing console game, gtsport looks just stunning to me on these YT videos (gameplays and replays) and you dont have to agree with me.

Loading Video...

After seeing GTsport videos even project cars 1 looks outdated to me.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 kvally

@pawelck20 said:
@kvally said:
@pawelck20 said:
@kvally said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

Maybe in the future forza 7 or project cars 2 will look even better, but right now I think no other racing game looks better compared to GTsport. Maybe I have low standards, but I'm entitled to my opinion and that's the first time I'm impressed seeing console game, gtsport looks just stunning to me on these YT videos (gameplays and replays) and you dont have to agree with me.

Loading Video...

No worries man. Whatever floats your boat.

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By pawelck20

@kvally said:
@pawelck20 said:
@kvally said:
@pawelck20 said:

No worries man. Whatever floats your boat.

To be fair, I still see imperfections in GTsport.

https://imgur.com/a/Fl949#vhROj0Z

Just look at these screenshots, that lack of AA is really bad. I hope PS4 pro version will look cleaner (I'm used to MSAA and downsampling on PC)

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@pawelck20 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Now we've gone beyond the point of stupidity. How is seeing the sun reflect (which is bullshit) on individual leaves when you're going down the straight at over 300km per hour or while racing in general of any importance?

C'mon people if you're sitting there admiring the graphics while playing a racing game, then you should be off with the faires on a more tame genre like walking simulators.

I can easily see that difference even in YT gameplayes, trees are no longer so fake and flat because of that light reflecions on leaves. It's even more noticeable when you compare still screenshot from GT6 and GTSport. Trees in GT6 looks flat, while in GTsports they look like real at first glance

I hear the trees in walking simulators are out of this world, maybe you should go play those games as they seem to be right up your alley.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#319  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

I fail to understand the "the gameplay is bad" seeing as i have played GTsport closed beta(which is wip) for some time now, i'm going to give my honest opinion, i have been playing on wheel, aswell as a controller to see the difference.

So far i think i have played every "simulator"or racing game that has ever existed, from Rage Racer to Outrun to GTR to rfactor to GT to Forza from Driving emotion Type S to enthusia to Iracing to sega GT from Project Gotham Racing to Shotouko Showdown etc.

I'm a very well rounded racing game enthusiast, a manticore of racing games if you will.

I have to say, GT sport indeed feels like a PC simulator on a wheel, it's very close to Iracings physics engine foundation wise but missing the slippery nature of Project Cars, i'm generally impressed as i was pretty disappointed with GT6's physics engine. same goes for the Controller, This is a big step in the right direction. although i'm sure casuals will not appreciate the learning curve. as you seen in many gameplay videos of people driving off track and becoming very frustrated.

I'm very impressed with PD's latest efforts on Gran Turismo Sports, it goes way beyond simple graphics.

i believe it could be better with Project Cars tire model system that uses actual Cold/Heat variables and track temperature to accurately show how tires react to surfaces.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Dakur

@TorqueHappens08: those who criticize the gameplay are lemmings so their opinion is pretty much bullsh*t, they're just flipping because GTS is shaping up to be a better sim than Forza.

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 pawelck20
@i_p_daily said:
@pawelck20 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Now we've gone beyond the point of stupidity. How is seeing the sun reflect (which is bullshit) on individual leaves when you're going down the straight at over 300km per hour or while racing in general of any importance?

C'mon people if you're sitting there admiring the graphics while playing a racing game, then you should be off with the faires on a more tame genre like walking simulators.

I can easily see that difference even in YT gameplayes, trees are no longer so fake and flat because of that light reflecions on leaves. It's even more noticeable when you compare still screenshot from GT6 and GTSport. Trees in GT6 looks flat, while in GTsports they look like real at first glance

I hear the trees in walking simulators are out of this world, maybe you should go play those games as they seem to be right up your alley.

You only hear about that? Well, at least we know you have never seen trees in real life.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#322 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

Reading through this thread, almost all of the GT sport screenshots are replays. Taking a look the actual gameplay, it looks alright, but it's nowhere near the best looking racing game right now.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#323 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tushar172787 said:

Reading through this thread, almost all of the GT sport screenshots are replays. Taking a look the actual gameplay, it looks alright, but it's nowhere near the best looking racing game right now.

Loading Video...

Lol wtf this doesn't look as good as Forza at all.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Lolol, FM4 on 360 actual game-play visuals > GTS on the Bore Poo. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@SecretPolice said:

Lolol, FM4 on 360 actual game-play visuals > GTS on the Bore Poo. :P

Bu-bu-bu-bu look at the replay

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By pawelck20

@tushar172787 said:

GTsport looks way better in photomode (no aliasing, ULTRA quality 2D backgrounds), but replays and gameplay (besides much better camera angles) looks the same to me. I can see exactly the same details on buildings, and other objects, and even aliasing is the same. When it comes to that particular Tokyo track, I will admit, it doesnt look that photorealistic (as other tracks like brands hatch) because of the scenery (grey and white buildings). Although buildings in GTsport are very detailed something is off with color composition (whie buildings looks blowout), and on top of that YT video compression makes it looks even worse. But still these buildings are more detailed compared to other racing games (in gtsport buildings have even transparent windows as you can see below)

And here you can see tokyo filmed in real life.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

these builinds looks grey and boring even in real life

And here's how forza looks in comparison. IMO buildings looks better in GTSport.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@pawelck20: I play my games, i don't sit there an admire trees and lights in buildings on non gameplay pics.

You should learn to play games not watch them, it will amaze you when you do lol.

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 pawelck20

@i_p_daily said:

@pawelck20: I play my games, i don't sit there an admire trees and lights in buildings on non gameplay pics.

You should learn to play games not watch them, it will amaze you when you do lol.

I still like to play games even from PS1 era that are rendered with 320x240 resolution (on CRT SD TV that 320x240 looks very good), so graphics is not everything, but the thing is, we talk about graphics in this particular thread, and you dont have to distract from facts. I'm technology enthusiast who like both (PC and consoles) and no matter for what platform GTSport would be made, I would still say it looks the best right now. If I could choose, I would want to see GTsport on PC, because here I can get STELLAR picture quality without aliasing, but unfortunately GTsport is console exclusive, so not everything will be perfect because of that.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448665784c
deactivated-58e448665784c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#330  Edited By deactivated-58e448665784c
Member since 2017 • 68 Posts

It looks amazing, but the truth will come upon release and places like Digital Foundry tear it down.

Looking awesome though, just hope it delivers unlike 5 & 6.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pawelck20 said:
@tushar172787 said:

GTsport looks way better in photomode (no aliasing, ULTRA quality 2D backgrounds), but replays and gameplay (besides much better camera angles) looks the same to me. I can see exactly the same details on buildings, and other objects, and even aliasing is the same. When it comes to that particular Tokyo track, I will admit, it doesnt look that photorealistic (as other tracks like brands hatch) because of the scenery (grey and white buildings). Although buildings in GTsport are very detailed something is off with color composition (whie buildings looks blowout), and on top of that YT video compression makes it looks even worse. But still these buildings are more detailed compared to other racing games (in gtsport buildings have even transparent windows as you can see below)

And here you can see tokyo filmed in real life.

these builinds looks grey and boring even in real life

And here's how forza looks in comparison. IMO buildings looks better in GTSport.

Loading Video...

Scorpio has Forza 7.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@pawelck20: I don't care which looks better, and i never gave my opinion because it all means shit to me in the end anyway. As long as the gameplay is good then trees and building won't matter, but you seem to be blowing your wad over trees and lights in buildings.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

Upping the rez to 4k isn't going to make Turn 10's crappy lighting engine look as good as Polyphony's.

Simulating vehicle paint layers is incredibly complicated:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/14/gran-turismo-sport-has-a-paint-surface-simulator-reproducing-realistic-paint-coats-on-cars/

Photo-realistic Rendering of Metallic Car Paint from Image-Based Measurements:

http://cg.cs.uni-bonn.de/aigaion2root/attachments/rump-2008-photo-realistic.pdf

Overview of Reflectance Models Focused on Car Paint Simulation:

http://oldwww.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/bakalarky/obhajene/getfile.php/Final.pdf?id=72&fid=137&type=application%2Fpdf

And no other developer is in the same league as Polyphony. The poor quality paint modeling by Turn 10 is the main reason you hear time and time again from people who see the poor quality Forza direct feed footage and remark about how 'cartoony' or 'dead' the cars look.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@FastRobby said:
@tushar172787 said:

Loading Video...

QFT

this looks dogshit

Surely this is just Youtube? The game looks like it got ported from PS3 to PS4.

Where is the people spectating it looks so lifeless and dull.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By ronvalencia

@gfxpipeline said:

Upping the rez to 4k isn't going to make Turn 10's crappy lighting engine look as good as Polyphony's.

Simulating vehicle paint layers is incredibly complicated:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/14/gran-turismo-sport-has-a-paint-surface-simulator-reproducing-realistic-paint-coats-on-cars/

Photo-realistic Rendering of Metallic Car Paint from Image-Based Measurements:

http://cg.cs.uni-bonn.de/aigaion2root/attachments/rump-2008-photo-realistic.pdf

Overview of Reflectance Models Focused on Car Paint Simulation:

http://oldwww.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/bakalarky/obhajene/getfile.php/Final.pdf?id=72&fid=137&type=application%2Fpdf

And no other developer is in the same league as Polyphony. The poor quality paint modeling by Turn 10 is the main reason you hear time and time again from people who see the poor quality Forza direct feed footage and remark about how 'cartoony' or 'dead' the cars look.

That's applying subsurface scattering techniques with PBR/PBM LOL.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/06/forza-motorsport-6-getting-dark-and-wet-in-a-world-first-hands-on/

"With the move to PBM (in FM5), it really changed that story for us. It's about how many properties you want to model," he said. Cars and tracks are modeled with a layered approach. "You know what the different layers of paint and coating do to refraction—a diffuse base layer, a more transparent layer with metal flake, a clear coat—each one has different properties that affect the light," he said. "We want to attenuate the light as it refracts, so when it hits the flake it's a different brightness than when it was coming in the surface or bouncing back out," he told Ars.

Forza 6 has PBM (physically based materials) with subsurface scattering techniques .

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#336 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@FastRobby said:
@tushar172787 said:

Loading Video...

QFT

this looks dogshit

Exactly, when I played it on Gamescom it looked even worse. So atleast they made it a bit better now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@gfxpipeline said:

Then why does it look like shit, and worse than FM6?

cimbom1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 cimbom1993
Member since 2013 • 130 Posts

@gfxpipeline: Forza has one of the best paint shaders, just look

pawelck20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By pawelck20

Cars and car paint shaders looks good in forza 6, I have no complains here, although I have heard polyphony in GTsport will use full potential of HDR and BT2020 in order show color paint as close to real life as possible.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-gran-turismo-sport-makes-cars-look-awesome-with-hdr/

I wonder how good these cars will look in HDR and BT2020, but even SDR they look like real to me (3'rd picture is real photo)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@pawelck20 said:

Cars and car paint shaders looks good in forza 6, I have no complains here, although I have heard polyphony in GTsport will use full potential of HDR and BT2020 in order show color paint as close to real life as possible.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-gran-turismo-sport-makes-cars-look-awesome-with-hdr/

I wonder how good these cars will look in HDR and BT2020, but even SDR they look like real to me (3'rd picture is real photo)

You do realise those pictures aren't in-game, right? We've seen the beta gameplay footage, it looks nothing like this. Only in replay mode it looks remotely like this which is ridiculous.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By QuadKnight

I recently got into the GTSport beta and can confirm again it's the best looking driving game after seeing it on my PS4 Pro. Give up lems and wannabe hermits Flopza 6 doesn't hold a candle to GTSport's graphics. You lot have been hopelessly owned. Upping the res on Forza won't make up for its outdated lighting, GTSport beats it easily in this department.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#342 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

The lighting and shading is great, but god damn does that foliage suck. It's actually distracting against those brilliantly rendered cars.

Wish the PS4 wasn't so weak, then they wouldn't have to compromise so badly.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 kvally

@tushar172787 said:

Loading Video...

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#344 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9728 Posts

@tushar172787 said:

Here's a sharper video in 60fps.

Loading Video...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 kingtito

@quadknight said:

I recently got into the GTSport beta and can confirm gain it's the best looking driving game after seeing it on my PS4 Pro. Give up lems and wannabe hermits Flopza 6 doesn't hold a candle to GTSport's graphics. You lot have been hopelessly owned. Upping the res on Forza won't make up for its outdated lighting, GTSport beats it easily in this department.

LOLOLOLOLOL like your OPINION could be trusted hahahahaha nice try quack

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 QuadKnight

@kingtito: ? Like I give a shit what you think about my opinion. You're always butthurt about PS4, Jesus Christ himself could come down and convince everyone that GTSport is legit and you'd still be in denial.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By ronvalencia

@Wasdie said:

The lighting and shading is great, but god damn does that foliage suck. It's actually distracting against those brilliantly rendered cars.

Wish the PS4 wasn't so weak, then they wouldn't have to compromise so badly.

GPU chip size has been consistent since the original PS3. The difference is the reduce need for CELL's SPUs to patch RSX's aging GPU design. Nvidia's similar size chip GK106 has aged worst than AMD's Pitcairn.

AMD could have implemented tile cache rendering since the original AMD GCN e.g. XBO's ESRAM setup. The problem for XBO is the large 32 MB ESRAM that compromised compute units count.

Nvidia Maxwell v2 and Pascal shown a balance approach for compute units count and tile cache render i.e. large enough tile cache without compromising compute units count. MS and AMD hasn't figured the ideal ratio between tile cache size vs compute units count for a given GPU chip size until AMD's Vega generation and after Nvidia's proven Maxwell v2 and Pascal designs. NVidia has a GPU driver that converts traditional immediate mode render into immediate mode tile render.

AMD demo'ed Vega's high bandwidth cache feature running a legacy software like Deus Ex HR.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: ? Like I give a shit what you think about my opinion. You're always butthurt about PS4, Jesus Christ himself could come down and convince everyone that GTSport is legit and you'd still be in denial.

That's exactly what EVERYONE (not a cow) says about you. It's not like you can be neutral or objective. We know it and you know it. THAT is why your opinion means absolutely shit when it comes to comparing PS4 to X1 games. At least I can be objective, pity you can't say the same.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

That's exactly what EVERYONE (not a cow) says about you. It's not like you can be neutral or objective. We know it and you know it. THAT is why your opinion means absolutely shit when it comes to comparing PS4 to X1 games. At least I can be objective, pity you can't say the same.

You objective? LMAO!

You're one of the biggest lemmings around here. Phil Spencer could poop in your mouth and you'd say it tastes like chocolate. Weren't you one of the clowns defending Ryse Flop of Rome and Quantum Flop?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 kingtito

@quadknight said:
@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

You objective? LMAO!

You're one of the biggest lemmings around here. Phil Spencer could poop in your mouth and you'd say it tastes like chocolate. Weren't you one of the clowns defending Ryse Flop of Rome and Quantum Flop?

Manticores are objective quack and I'm a manticore.

Defending by saying I enjoyed the games? I never said they weren't flops but out of personal experience I did say I enjoyed them very much and thought they didn't deserve the scores they got. I stated them as my opinion unlike what you cows do.

So yeah I can be objective.......can you? Didn't think so