Goty Skyrim better on which console

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abonsabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 abonsabo
Member since 2011 • 475 Posts

The votes :lol:

Sony fans are pathetic :lol:

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="glimpus"]

lol. my buddies version got all screwed up from the patch. hes so pissed, he loves the game, was waiting months for it to come out, and now its just busted on him. while my 360 version, is virtually bug free. but yeah, ps3 version is the best. obviously.

glimpus

If you don't get the bug it's the best since there are no jaggies or screen tear

lol. what are the chances of not getting the bug? i'll take some screen tearing over the chance of having an unplayable game. grasping at straws you are.

The PS3 version it is not unplayable.If your HDD on the PS3 it is not a mess.......then it will play just fine.The problem here is the HDD.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

lol. my buddies version got all screwed up from the patch. hes so pissed, he loves the game, was waiting months for it to come out, and now its just busted on him. while my 360 version, is virtually bug free. but yeah, ps3 version is the best. obviously.

AtariKidX

If you don't get the bug it's the best since there are no jaggies or screen tear

I agree......i have try the XBOX version and it have screen tears and jaggies.The PS3 version it haven't screen tear and no jaggies.The jaggies on the XBOX are horrible.

The PS3 version has no jaggies? That's impossible.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ForzaGearsFace
Member since 2011 • 3724 Posts

abonsabo

last place always has desperation, right now its just laughable, also good job on your threads, these cows deserve to eat their puny weak words.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

abonsabo

The comments :lol:

Microsoft fans are pathetic :lol:

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#56 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Only a sucker plays Skyrim on console.

Pray_to_me

Lol, 360 fanboys trying to put down PS3 while the Hermits laugh at their own pitiful version of Skyrim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="abonsabo"]

ForzaGearsFace

last place always has desperation, right now its just laughable, also good job on your threads, these cows deserve to eat their puny weak words.

Two trolls admiring each other I see, that's such a sweet picture :oops:

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

glimpus

lol. what are the chances of not getting the bug? i'll take some screen tearing over the chance of having an unplayable game. grasping at straws you are.

Most PS3 owners here doesn't seem to have the bug.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Honestly neither. Even if one has less problems than the other they are still buggy.

seanmcloughlin

But when you play Skyrim the bugs just fade into the background (Unless gamebreaking) and you look passed them because the game is just so immersive.

Also PC version is the only answer :P You better buy the game soon Mitu or I will come for you !! :evil: (Especially since we get mod tools soon :))

I hope modders fix it.:P I also wouldn't touch console versions either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

Only a sucker plays Skyrim on console.

SPYDER0416

Lol, 360 fanboys trying to put down PS3 while the Hermits laugh at their own pitiful version of Skyrim.

Hermits aren't real, PC gaming is dead therefore nobody can game on their PC.

:P

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="abonsabo"]

XVision84

I think its the same guy, since I don't want to believe there are two people in the world that stupid and with that much free time.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 themajormayor

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] If you don't get the bug it's the best since there are no jaggies or screen tearXVision84

I agree......i have try the XBOX version and it have screen tears and jaggies.The PS3 version it haven't screen tear and no jaggies.The jaggies on the XBOX are horrible.

According to LoT the AA removes almost 99% of all jaggies. At the cost of some blur. But if you ask me I'd take blur over jaggies any day.
_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

votes says it all, ps3 the best**

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="abonsabo"]

SPYDER0416

I think its the same guy, since I don't want to believe there are two people in the world that stupid and with that much free time.

:lol:

I think it's the same guy, it's too much of a coincidence that 2 anti-Sony newbie accounts are trolling System Wars at the same time while admiring each other's work.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="abonsabo"]

XVision84

the crying, how pathetic

sony fans are the worst :lol: :roll:

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

I think it's the same guy, it's too much of a coincidence that 2 anti-Sony newbie accounts are trolling System Wars at the same time while admiring each other's work.

yesterday someone said I was the legend ProjectNatalFan, hahaha Sony fans are just desperate and pathetic these days. last place owns their life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"] I agree......i have try the XBOX version and it have screen tears and jaggies.The PS3 version it haven't screen tear and no jaggies.The jaggies on the XBOX are horrible.themajormayor

According to LoT the AA removes almost 99% of all jaggies. At the cost of some blur. But if you ask me I'd take blur over jaggies any day.

DF says that Skyrim on PS3 is more blurry than on 360, I'm fine with some blur, but not too much. I haven't played the PS3 version though (but I will be getting it soon), I hope they patch up all of these problems in the next week or so :?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="abonsabo"]

ForzaGearsFace

the crying, how pathetic

I wonder who's crying, the people laughing at the troll, or the troll who makes threads complaining about the PS3?

Stay classy System Wars, stay classy ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

ForzaGearsFace

yesterday someone said I was the legend ProjectNatalFan, hahaha Sony fans are just desperate and pathetic these days. last place owns their life.

Yeah, you're right, we're pretty desparate, if only I wasn't last place, then I'd be able to have the privilege of owning the 360 >.>

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="pl4yer_f0und"] Keep trolling. No one likes you lol, and nobody really cares about your opinion.XVision84

Aww, did I talk about your videogame? Oh noes, people on the internet "dont like me", whatever shall I do.

You obviously care enough about my opinion to already have such a strong preexisting disposition towards me, when I never even knew you existed until five minutes ago ;).

Its funny, you can hate or "not like" me all you want, but you can NEVER make ME hate YOU :)

Man, all you've been getting so far is hate, hate, and more hate.

This. now I know what Blackb0nd feels like.

I especially love when all these no-name nobodies whom Ive never even heard of or seen on here come from out of the woodwork calling me out on how much they dislike me as a poster. They always seem to know my entire post history, and have such an elaborate preexisting opinion on me, and Ive never even seen them before. How does it feel knowing another man on the internet frustrates you so much, and I dont even care enough about you to hate you? ;)

I wont even remember your username when I close this tab. Umad?

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

the crying, how pathetic

I wonder who's crying, the people laughing at the troll, or the troll who makes threads complaining about the PS3?

Yes, I'm sure Sony fans are the ones being beaten up on by everyone else on SW, not the one guy making fun of them with two accounts and no life. Yep, everyone is on your side TC.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 AtariKidX

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] If you don't get the bug it's the best since there are no jaggies or screen tearXVision84

You can see the bad AA on this photo.The jaggies sword....exclusive for the XBOX360.....:lol:

fdfd

vcvcx

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

PNF? You're not a legend, sorry man :(

You're just a good troll.

If you're dumb enough to call your former troll account "legendary", then its a dead giveaway that you're ban dodging.

Say hi to the banhammer for me (once those mods can stop eating pizza and eventually do something).

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

the crying, how pathetic

SPYDER0416

Yes, I'm sure Sony fans are the ones being beaten up on by everyone else on SW, not the one guy making fun of them with two accounts and no life. Yep, everyone is on your side TC.

these two fanboys should make a date, and bring tissues so they can talk about how their ps3 is in last place all gen and is a complete failure, lol thank you to all the PM's about the cow owning going on. Appreciate it, but this isnt hard hahaha :lol:

leperphiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75 leperphiliac
Member since 2008 • 1391 Posts
Just goes to show the amount of PS3 fanboys on here, I have the PS3 version and it barley works plus we don't get DLC until months after the 360 version. 360 easily.
ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ForzaGearsFace

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

SPYDER0416

If you're dumb enough to call your former troll account "legendary", then its a dead giveaway that you're ban dodging.

Say hi to the banhammer for me (once those mods can stop eating pizza and eventually do something).

look at the fanboy trying to say im someone else now and trying so hard to banhammer me cause im owning the pathetic cow.

ForzaGearsFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ForzaGearsFace

Just goes to show the amount of PS3 fanboys on here, I have the PS3 version and it barley works plus we don't get DLC until months after the 360 version. 360 easily.leperphiliac

my point exactly, this place is full of losing cows that are upset that they have been beaten. Oh i love it, classic THREAD.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

DF says that Skyrim on PS3 is more blurry than on 360, I'm fine with some blur, but not too much. I haven't played the PS3 version though (but I will be getting it soon), I hope they patch up all of these problems in the next week or so :?

It's worth it for getting rid of the jaggies. You won't notice unless you look side by side. Which you can't say about jaggies. You can look in LoT comparision.
glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#79 glimpus
Member since 2004 • 2306 Posts

Just goes to show the amount of PS3 fanboys on here, I have the PS3 version and it barley works plus we don't get DLC until months after the 360 version. 360 easily.leperphiliac

an honest ps3 owner. good on you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]Aww, did I talk about your videogame? Oh noes, people on the internet "dont like me", whatever shall I do.

You obviously care enough about my opinion to already have such a strong preexisting disposition towards me, when I never even knew you existed until five minutes ago ;).

Its funny, you can hate or "not like" me all you want, but you can NEVER make ME hate YOU :)

StrongDeadlift

Man, all you've been getting so far is hate, hate, and more hate.

This. now I know what Blackb0nd feels like.

I especially love when all these no-name nobodies whom Ive never even heard of or seen on here come from out of the woodwork calling me out on how much they dislike me as a poster. They always seem to know my entire post history, and have such an elaborate preexisting opinion on me, and Ive never even seen them before. How does it feel knowing another man on the internet frustrates you so much, and I dont even care enough about you to hate you? ;)

I wont even remember your username when I close this tab. Umad?

Well, at least you got a good sig out of all of this :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="ForzaGearsFace"]

SPYDER0416

Yeah, his victory is short-lived. About the mods part, to be fair they are human and need to take a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] According to LoT the AA removes almost 99% of all jaggies. At the cost of some blur. But if you ask me I'd take blur over jaggies any day.themajormayor

It's worth it for getting rid of the jaggies. You won't notice unless you look side by side. Which you can't say about jaggies. You can look in LoT comparision.

That's true, I'll go look up the LoT comparison.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

That's true, I'll go look up the LoT comparison.

The big problem is the lag bug of course. And I can't say anything about it cause some have it and some don't
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 AtariKidX
And the PS3 wins.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

lmao some hopeless fanboys actually voted for the PS3 version which doesn't even work after 20 hours and has garbage textures

abonsabo

the 360 is little better, the best way to play this game is on PC.

abonsabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 abonsabo
Member since 2011 • 475 Posts

And the PS3 wins.AtariKidX
A broken inferior game that doesn't even work and has been hailed as by far the worst version of the game in every technical analysis?

enjoy your prize :lol:

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 themajormayor

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]And the PS3 wins.abonsabo

A broken inferior game that doesn't even work and has been hailed as by far the worst version of the game in every technical analysis?

Butthurt. Poll is clearly telling another story and poll=universal truth
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 themajormayor

[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]And the PS3 wins.abonsabo

Enjoy your jaggies and screen tearing (something that NO 360 owner escapes, unlike the case with the PS3 rare bug)
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#89 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

The poll doesn't even make sense.

max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

well anserin ur questio n the ps3 version of the ps3 is a lot better than the xbox version

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

The PC version of PS3 is the best, duh.

polFdrawykS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 polFdrawykS
Member since 2011 • 230 Posts
lol cowspot.. stop wearing google ffs..
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#93 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

You give cows a bad name fanboy.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#94 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

It runs better on the 360.

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#95 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

LOL this just an excuse for people to bash the PS3 version of skyrim

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
360 is winning actually. So, how about that video of Skyrim running perfectly on your PS3?
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Well of course the Ps3 version of the PS3 is better.
iamrob7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#98 iamrob7
Member since 2007 • 2138 Posts

PC obviously...oh wait you said console...hmmm...blurry mess v blurry mess...tough one...I'd have to go for neither.