God of War3 is the new Graphics King, GEARS What? CRYSIS who?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

its a FAKEBOY.... colosion

I must have been seeing nothing but fakeboys the last couple of days then, awful lot of PS3 supporters who apparently don't represent cows.

thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#252 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts

[QUOTE="LunchBox-"]

Ofcourse it doesnt touch Crysis, It Blows Crysis out of waters in terms of Scale and Lighting effects. Gow3 is in a League of its OWN

Cherokee_Jack

Someone say scale and lighting effects?

Did they?

Well then, allow me to retort

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9454/xrengine202008091220082wo5.jpg

Tekkenloving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Tekkenloving
Member since 2008 • 1546 Posts

[QUOTE="colosion"]its a FAKEBOY.... AnnoyedDragon

I must have been seeing nothing but fakeboys the last couple of days then, awful lot of PS3 supporters who apparently don't represent cows.

lol yes, yes you did.
tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts

Hardware?

Come on then, lets talk hardware. Firstly, the ps3 runs a better processor than most of you in your pc's, but probably not a better graphics card.

That in itself should help us compare Crysis to GOW3, some how...

Crysis equal better graphics, but it's a fairly simple FPS, whereas GOW3 will be fast with plenty of things going on to utilise that cell processor.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#255 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Hardware?

Come on then, lets talk hardware. Firstly, the ps3 runs a better processor than most of you in your pc's, but probably not a better graphics card.

Crysis equal better graphics, but it's a fairly simple FPS, whereas GOW3 will be fast with plenty of things going on to utilise that cell processor.

tirralirra

PC CPU's are much better than console cpu's. A Core I7 cpu would definitely beat the cell processor. No you can't compare GOW3 with Crysis because the graphics in that trailer do not look impressive at all and saying that Crysis is a simple FPS shows you no nothing about the game.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 tirralirra

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

sirk1264

PC CPU's are much better than console cpu's. A Core I7 cpu would definitely beat the cell processor. No you can't compare GOW3 with Crysis because the graphics in that trailer do not look impressive at all and saying that Crysis is a simple FPS shows you no nothing about the game.

You cannot generalise about PC cpus, everyone's is different. Plus, how many people run I7, and you cannot say I7 beats cell processor yet i dont think. They've been compared, but not thoroughly enough to say one is better than the other.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="lolfaqs"]

So is the cost of a gaming rig that can play it at max settings.

lolfaqs

It doesn't need to be at max settings to beat KZ 2. Even if it did, there wouldn't be any reason to bring up price in a discussion about graphics.

Just pointing it out. People say the PS3 is expensive, but at least the PS3 isn't obsolete when I bring it home from the store. And the PS3's price pales in comparison to what a high end gaming PC costs these days.

no, the PS3 and 360 were obsolete 2 years ago.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="colosion"]its a FAKEBOY.... AnnoyedDragon

nope. TC is a fakeboy, and i'm pretty sure i know who he was in his old account.
tmacscores91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#259 tmacscores91
Member since 2008 • 1526 Posts

Not only is it the most Technically superior game in the current market, It will also help sony push consoles, because GOW was one of the brands the ps2 owners recognize, and will run out to buy. by then youll see the WiiFAD slowing down and Nintendo will release their new Vii or Zii to counter.But soon those 100 million ps2 owners will be buying ps3s.

Its the Best looking game thats coming out on any system. And guess what you dont need to pay M$ or buy a 9000 dollar PC to play it either. This will end up as the Third AAAAE for the Ps3 (after MGS4 and Kz2).

Sheep, Hermits, Lems AM CRY. actually they wont have the time to cry, they will be running to buy ps3s

LunchBox-

As a Sony Fanboy....i disown you. I'm sorry, I really do not beleive you were serious, im calling fakeboy. Also, KZ2 wasn't a AAAAE. So far there is only one and thats MGS4

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 sirk1264

[QUOTE="sirk1264"]

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

tirralirra

You cannot generalise about PC cpus, everyone's is different. Plus, how many people run I7, and you cannot say I7 beats cell processor yet i dont think. They've been compared, but not thoroughly enough to say one is better than the other.

It's common sense to know that the ps3 and 360 are outdated compared to PC hardware even when the core 2 quads were out. Face it man you cannot compare GOW3 with Crysis. Saying that Crysis is simple and GOW3 has more going on shows again you know nothing about the game.

Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

sirk1264

In general purpose processing most PC CPU's beat the Cell. But your precious i7 can only do 51Gflops, so it's still far away in terms of number crunching. The i7 does'nt increase the performance in games a whole lot anyways, the GPU is the most important factor here. Crysis without graphics mods did'nt really impress me much, but the PS3 will never have a game that looks as good. At least not with an open world like that.
AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 AnnoyedDragon

Hardware?

tirralirra

Better processor? Try to clarify what exactly you mean by better, last I heard Cell was designed for better performance in certain areas like floating point calculation at the cost of others.

Cell's single general purpose core is used as the three cores in the 360 correct? Yet I recently came across an old Capcom engine article translation that compared the 360s CPU performance to a "4 SMT threads in a dual-core Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 840 (3.2GHz)", which is rather crappy.

To put it in perspective the performance of the Pentium 4 was so bad Intel scrapped the architecture and redesigned their 1999 Pentium 3 architecture for their next processor, you know a CPU design is bad when you are better off overhauling the last one. So three of these cores are comparable to the performance of a failed CPU architecture, Cell only has one of them; and these are the type of processor cores games are highly reliant on to perform their game logic work.

So we have this crappy general purpose core acting as a manager for the SPE's, 6 being available for games to use. This is where Cell boasts the most performance to come from, the impression I get from these is they are more specialized processor cores; which may help in specific scenarios like physics or video processing work but fall behind in the broad range of calculations games demand today.

I'm not an expert in this, this is just information I happened to fall over from time to time. That said I probably have a better idea than some of the over hyped console fanboys in here, console users aren't exactly renowned for their tech knowledge. Frankly one of today's mainstream dual cores paired with GPU computing would probably do a better job in most games than Cell.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 tirralirra

[QUOTE="tirralirra"][QUOTE="sirk1264"] PC CPU's are much better than console cpu's. A Core I7 cpu would definitely beat the cell processor. No you can't compare GOW3 with Crysis because the graphics in that trailer do not look impressive at all and saying that Crysis is a simple FPS shows you no nothing about the game.

sirk1264

It's common sense to know that the ps3 and 360 are outdated compared to PC hardware even when the core 2 quads were out. Face it man you cannot compare GOW3 with Crysis. Saying that Crysis is simple and GOW3 has more going on shows again you know nothing about the game.

I didn't say it was true. how can I, GOW3 isn't out yet. I'm just anticipating.
tmacscores91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 tmacscores91
Member since 2008 • 1526 Posts

I'm still not buying it. Why? it's rated M.

2-10-08
...ur gamercard shows halo 3.....
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 sirk1264

[QUOTE="sirk1264"]

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

Martin_G_N

In general purpose processing most PC CPU's beat the Cell. But your precious i7 can only do 51Gflops, so it's still far away in terms of number crunching. The i7 does'nt increase the performance in games a whole lot anyways, the GPU is the most important factor here. Crysis without graphics mods did'nt really impress me much, but the PS3 will never have a game that looks as good. At least not with an open world like that.

Well I thought Crysis was impressive without mods anyways especially on very high settings. High settings looked great as well. I seriously still don't think that the ps3's cell would be able to handle Crysis because alot of the physics in Crysis depend on the cpu. That's just my opinion though.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 tirralirra

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

AnnoyedDragon

Better processor? Try to clarify what exactly you mean by better, last I heard Cell was designed for better performance in certain areas like floating point calculation at the cost of others.

Cell's single general purpose core is used as the three cores in the 360 correct? Yet I recently came across an old Capcom engine article translation that compared the 360s CPU performance to a "4 SMT threads in a dual-core Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 840 (3.2GHz)", which is rather crappy.

To put it in perspective the performance of the Pentium 4 was so bad Intel scrapped the architecture and redesigned their 1999 Pentium 3 architecture for their next processor, you know a CPU design is bad when you are better off overhauling the last one. So three of these cores are comparable to the performance of a failed CPU architecture, Cell only has one of them; and these are the type of processor cores games are highly reliant on to perform their game logic work.

So we have this crappy general purpose core acting as a manager for the SPE's, 6 being available for games to use. This is where Cell boasts the most performance to come from, the impression I get from these is they are more specialized processor cores; which may help in specific scenarios like physics or video processing work but fall behind in the broad range of calculations games demand today.

I'm not an expert in this, this is just information I happened to fall over from time to time. That said I probably have a better idea than some of the over hyped console fanboys in here, console users aren't exactly renowned for their tech knowledge. Frankly one of today's mainstream dual cores paired with GPU computing would probably do a better job in most games than Cell.

Did you quote that from somewhere, sounds just like every other arguement concerning cells, i7 and cores. It's all a big mystery. i still think if devs put some thought and effort into games, they could utilise that cell and show us what it can do.

Define high settings, i dont know many people who can run crysis on max settings. On average settings, Crysis looks, well, average.

Avatar image for Zxwo0tkillfpsxz
Zxwo0tkillfpsxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Zxwo0tkillfpsxz
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts
well ive never played crysis but i wanna god of war i just hate idk why i just am a multiplayer shooter gears of war 2 would be the best out of them all others that are really good far cry 2 killzone 2 "best graphics of 2008 by E3 Awards resident evil 5 looks good streetfighter IV
thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#268 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts

[QUOTE="AnnoyedDragon"]

[QUOTE="tirralirra"]

Hardware?

tirralirra

Did you quote that from somewhere, sounds just like every other arguement concerning cells, i7 and cores. It's all a big mystery. i still think if devs put some thought and effort into games, they could utilise that cell and show us what it can do.

:lol: "Teh powerz of teh cell" i thought this went out of fashion in 2006? :P

There has been MAJOR processor development in the last 4 years, the cell was originally commissioned in 2004 (if you have read the article about IBM's PPE and the power PC architecture you would know that the cell and the 360 CPU are actually very similar) and as has been shown countless times by multiplats and so forth the 360 is pretty much level with the ps3 in terms of graphics. Both the cell and 360 chips belong to a pre-core2 era. The core 2 Q6600 WAY outperforms both of them, hell even the E7000 series runs rings around them.

Perhaps you should do some research into PS3 and 360 R and D and see weather you frankly laughable knowlege of processors increases somewhat. The Cell is not some magical being, its just a chip. one which has some prety major programming issues. Power over latency was the route they went down.

LunchBox-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 LunchBox-
Member since 2009 • 314 Posts

clone01

360 maybe, because its a cheap shoddy piece of hardware made by M$.

the ps3? outdated? dont kid yourself. it still has enough potential to out perform your 8000$ pc anyday. Once the lazy 3rd party devs figure out the way to use that power (like how Guerrilla games did) you will see ALL multiplatforms run better on the ps3. youll be buying Crysis 2 on the ps3 because your average walmart intel processor arent even in the same league as the cell.

AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 AnnoyedDragon

tirralirra

No I did not just cut and paste it from somewhere, maybe you yourself should actually make an argument for Cell instead of accusing others of regurgitating information you simply decide must be false.

I also see you go by the "wait and see argument", a way of attempting to end a debate without presenting any counter evidence to support your argument; or lack of argument to be more specific. You haven't actually presented anything, you have just chosen to ignore what people have said and go by faith Cell is some super computer waiting to be unleashed one day.

I've seen people throw out numbers but the numbers don't add up in its application, on paper figures are a poor representative of real world performance.

Define high settings, i dont know many people who can run crysis on max settings. On average settings, Crysis looks, well, average.

tirralirra

On average settings it looks average? Could you possibly sound anymore like an outsider to PC gaming?

I always find it cheeky when console users criticise a PC gamers ability to max a game when even on reduced settings it is beyond what they have. A person with a 1680x1050 monitor running a game at 1440x900 hasn't maxed a game on their setup, it is still a higher resolution than the 720p console users pretend is somehow a significant advancement.

I run Crysis on high with some very high settings, the game has settings above that of most of today's systems so that it ages well; a concept I imagine will be completely alien to a static system like a console. If you think Crysis looks average when it is not on max settings then you truly are a self deluded console fanboy, if these graphics were on PS3 you would be gloating on the rooftops about it, only because it is not on your platform of preference do you see it differently.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 tirralirra

Dont use the old GOW to judge the new one. New art, new physics, new environments, new game. It's anticipated to be much different to the older ones. There's an article somewhere about how much the design has changed since the old ones. And that is why there's hype for this game.

Woah woah waoh. I'm no console gamer. I've only had a N64 and a PS3, and i only got my Ps3 last sep, and sold my N64 like 2003??? And i;ve been playing pc games since windows 2.11238739 or whatever it was. Wing commander anyone???

I have nothing to present, i'm not making these games. And the reason I say Crysis looks average on average settings is cos i run everything at max, all the time. And you're right, i dont know too much about the cell, just little snippets of comparison against other CPUs. I'm not saying consoles are going to surpass pc, cos they never will. I'm saying that the cell processor in the ps3 still has a lot to show for itself, trust me on this one. Maybe later this year, or 2010, games on ps3 should be pretty good if they utilise the cell processor more. I know this because I know a dev who says there is a lot of trouble and hassle concerning the devlopment of games on cells.

agent_ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#272 agent_ryu
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts

I run Crysis at higher than very high settings using my tweaked config folders and when I go back to playing the PS3 it feels like a huge stepdown with blurry graphics, low framerates and smaller levels. I was playing COD5 with my freinds and could barely see the enemy in the distnace due to the resoultion making everything blurry. 720p is actually lower res than a 720p tv that can do 1360x768. But obviously the consoles cannot handle that jump with most games barely running 720p.

It should be said that unless you have played crysis maxed out and have proof, you cannot comment on its visuals in a definitive manner. I was playing the Killzone 2 demo and I cant believe people said that it has good shadows, they are horrendous. They are very low res and blocky, if you watch your characters shadow you will see what I mean.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#273 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"]

LunchBox-

the ps3? outdated? dont kid yourself. it still has enough potential to out perform your 8000$ pc anyday. Once the lazy 3rd party devs figure out the way to use that power (like how Guerrilla games did) you will see ALL multiplatforms run better on the ps3. youll be buying Crysis 2 on the ps3 because your average walmart intel processor arent even in the same league as the cell.

Thats some BS right there, calling 3rd devs lazy is crazy. Do you know how hard it to program on your beloved PS3. My budget rig can out perform a ps3.
Timbury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Timbury
Member since 2005 • 552 Posts
[QUOTE="LunchBox-"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]

Oh just stop your annoying me now! . . . Delusional much? Fakeboy!!!
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#275 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"]

LunchBox-

The Wii is more obsolete than the 360 when it comes to specs, but that's just me.
tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 tirralirra
[QUOTE="LunchBox-"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]

mitu123

The Wii is more obsolete than the 360 when it comes to specs, but that's just me.

No way, motion sensors! Thats the new virtual reality! On wii boxing, i hit my mate and hit him on the wii at the same time, cant get anymore real than that.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#277 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="LunchBox-"]

tirralirra

No way, motion sensors! Thats the new virtual reality! On wii boxing, i hit my mate and hit him on the wii at the same time, cant get anymore real than that.

That's the only new thing about it, I'm talking about hardware specs. It almost sounds like you're joking.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
the cows are setting themselves up for failure again. On a side note GoW3 is looking really good and it does look like a painting like Jaffe said. So I'd say its artistically better than Crysis but definitely not technically.
ghandi_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 ghandi_2005
Member since 2005 • 203 Posts

I hope your not serious. For a second I thought I was gonna pee my pants. You made my day. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only is it the most Technically superior game in the current market, It will also help sony push consoles, because GOW was one of the brands the ps2 owners recognize, and will run out to buy. by then youll see the WiiFAD slowing down and Nintendo will release their new Vii or Zii to counter.But soon those 100 million ps2 owners will be buying ps3s.

Its the Best looking game thats coming out on any system. And guess what you dont need to pay M$ or buy a 9000 dollar PC to play it either. This will end up as the Third AAAAE for the Ps3 (after MGS4 and Kz2).

Sheep, Hermits, Lems AM CRY. actually they wont have the time to cry, they will be running to buy ps3s

LunchBox-

ghandi_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 ghandi_2005
Do you really think that the whole world will wake up the day GOW 3 comes out, and go out to buy that system? KZ2, MGS4, Uncharted, Hevenly Sword, R&C TOD, Resistance, LBP, and all the other exclusives really hasn't pushed sales. I'll bet you that it's not gonna sale as good as you think, it's going to do good for a PS3 game, but It wont sell as much as HALO: ODST or anything else. If anything, it's going to be a best seller for that console, but GOW 3 wont scratch the surface of anything that say HALO on the case. So please keep these things to yourself, it's not worth it. [QUOTE="ghandi_2005"]

I hope your not serious. For a second I thought I was gonna pee my pants. You made my day. HAHAHAHAHAHA

[QUOTE="LunchBox-"]

Tekkenloving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Tekkenloving
Member since 2008 • 1546 Posts
[QUOTE="Zero5000X"]the cows are setting themselves up for failure again. On a side note GoW3 is looking really good and it does look like a painting like Jaffe said. So I'd say its artistically better than Crysis but definitely not technically.

ya I have to say the GOW series as an all as one of the best art-style in gaming.
_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

so youre saying god of war 3 looks better than killozone2 also? sorry from what ive seen god of war 3 graphics doesnt look that great and i doubt itll look as good as killzone 2

rikansem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 rikansem
Member since 2009 • 220 Posts

Do you really think that the whole world will wake up the day GOW 3 comes out, and go out to buy that system? KZ2, MGS4, Uncharted, Hevenly Sword, R&C TOD, Resistance, LBP, and all the other exclusives really hasn't pushed sales. I'll bet you that it's not gonna sale as good as you think, it's going to do good for a PS3 game, but It wont sell as much as HALO: ODST or anything else. If anything, it's going to be a best seller for that console, but GOW 3 wont scratch the surface of anything that say HALO on the case. So please keep these things to yourself, it's not worth it.

ghandi_2005

First of all killzone 2 and metal gear solid DID push sales so will god of war because the series is one of the most critically acclaimed series of all time, so of course the final game to the series is gonna sell!! and your comparing god of war 3 to halo odst?? halo odst doesnt even have master chief. and again you are wrong when you said that a ps3 game wont sell more then a game with the name HAlO on it, look at the sells of halo wars and you will know what i mean

unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#284 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts
God of War wouldn't have looked impressive if you showed me it 2 years ago. Honestly It looks like they just took dynasty warriors 6 and reskinned it
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#286 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
God of War wouldn't have looked impressive if you showed me it 2 years ago. Honestly It looks like they just took dynasty warriors 6 and reskinned itunknown37
Are you blind?
unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#287 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts
[QUOTE="unknown37"]God of War wouldn't have looked impressive if you showed me it 2 years ago. Honestly It looks like they just took dynasty warriors 6 and reskinned itclyde46
Are you blind?

are you? If people would take the GoW fanboy goggles off they would realize its pretty overrated
ghandi_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 ghandi_2005
Are you blind? Did you read anything I wrote? Do you know that majority of PS3 sales are contributed to Blueray movies? Also i don't think GOW has impacted gaming culture as much as Halo. PS3 has the lowest software sales of any other system, and it doesn't matter if the next Halo wont have Master Chief, because it's the name. Halo wars is selling great by the way, and by the end of the year you will probably see that it has outsold Killzone. So so don't open your mouth, when you don't have a clue of what your talking about. Ohh yeah is the PS3 the only system you own, because if it is, that mean that statement was a bias opinion. That would mean you are a fanboy, and last i checked there is no cure for that. [QUOTE="rikansem"]

[QUOTE="ghandi_2005"]Do you really think that the whole world will wake up the day GOW 3 comes out, and go out to buy that system? KZ2, MGS4, Uncharted, Hevenly Sword, R&C TOD, Resistance, LBP, and all the other exclusives really hasn't pushed sales. I'll bet you that it's not gonna sale as good as you think, it's going to do good for a PS3 game, but It wont sell as much as HALO: ODST or anything else. If anything, it's going to be a best seller for that console, but GOW 3 wont scratch the surface of anything that say HALO on the case. So please keep these things to yourself, it's not worth it.

First of all killzone 2 and metal gear solid DID push sales so will god of war because the series is one of the most critically acclaimed series of all time, so of course the final game to the series is gonna sell!! and your comparing god of war 3 to halo odst?? halo odst doesnt even have master chief. and again you are wrong when you said that a ps3 game wont sell more then a game with the name HAlO on it, look at the sells of halo wars and you will know what i mean

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="unknown37"]God of War wouldn't have looked impressive if you showed me it 2 years ago. Honestly It looks like they just took dynasty warriors 6 and reskinned itunknown37
Are you blind?

are you? If people would take the GoW fanboy goggles off they would realize its pretty overrated

no this game does look amazing i got killzone 2 but gow3 trailer download of psn looks way better than it the trailers you guys get of the net are sorry and in 540p
rikansem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 rikansem

Are you blind? Did you read anything I wrote? Do you know that majority of PS3 sales are contributed to Blueray movies? Also i don't think GOW has impacted gaming culture as much as Halo. PS3 has the lowest software sales of any other system, and it doesn't matter if the next Halo wont have Master Chief, because it's the name. Halo wars is selling great by the way, and by the end of the year you will probably see that it has outsold Killzone. So so don't open your mouth, when you don't have a clue of what your talking about. Ohh yeah is the PS3 the only system you own, because if it is, that mean that statement was a bias opinion. That would mean you are a fanboy, and last i checked there is no cure for that. [QUOTE="rikansem"]

[QUOTE="ghandi_2005"]ghandi_2005

i own all systems thank you, and halo may have transformed first person shooters, but hack and slash, and action adventure games owe a lot tothe god of war series. and the low software sells of the ps3 are fromthe low number of ps3's in general, it makes sense doesnt it? if there is less ps3's then there will be less games bought??

GTR_FX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 GTR_FX
Member since 2009 • 1121 Posts

:lol:

the tc thinks this crap is graphics king?

ghandi_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 ghandi_2005
Dude hack slash and GOW owes a lot to DMC, GOW probably would have seen the light of day if it wasn't for that series. By the way your last statement is stupid!!! [QUOTE="rikansem"]

[QUOTE="ghandi_2005"]Are you blind? Did you read anything I wrote? Do you know that majority of PS3 sales are contributed to Blueray movies? Also i don't think GOW has impacted gaming culture as much as Halo. PS3 has the lowest software sales of any other system, and it doesn't matter if the next Halo wont have Master Chief, because it's the name. Halo wars is selling great by the way, and by the end of the year you will probably see that it has outsold Killzone. So so don't open your mouth, when you don't have a clue of what your talking about. Ohh yeah is the PS3 the only system you own, because if it is, that mean that statement was a bias opinion. That would mean you are a fanboy, and last i checked there is no cure for that. [QUOTE="rikansem"]

i own all systems thank you, and halo may have transformed first person shooters, but hack and slash, and action adventure games owe a lot tothe god of war series. and the low software sells of the ps3 are fromthe low number of ps3's in general, it makes sense doesnt it? if there is less ps3's then there will be less games bought??

rikansem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 rikansem

Dude hack slash and GOW owes a lot to DMC, GOW probably would have seen the light of day if it wasn't for that series. By the way your last statement is stupid!!! [QUOTE="rikansem"]

and halo owes a lot to half -life

ghandi_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 ghandi_2005
You are officially king of stupid statements, Halo and half life are two completely different types of games. [QUOTE="rikansem"]

[QUOTE="ghandi_2005"]Dude hack slash and GOW owes a lot to DMC, GOW probably would have seen the light of day if it wasn't for that series. By the way your last statement is stupid!!! [QUOTE="rikansem"]

elpoep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 elpoep
Member since 2005 • 1287 Posts

Fact: God of War III will probably be a better production then Gears and Crysis. Fact: God of War III does not look better then Crysis. In any way.NAPK1NS

Hmmm... facts don't use the word "probably" to describe something-- thats called probability and you dont have the data!:roll:

Aku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Aku101
Member since 2009 • 2114 Posts

:lol:

the tc thinks this crap is graphics king?

GTR_FX

Great Graphics depend on a number of things. Such as lighting, character models, textures, dynamic environment, animation, etc. I wouldn't judge any game to have great graphics until i've seen it myself.

overlordbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 overlordbill
Member since 2003 • 176 Posts

what this thread deserves

rikansem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 rikansem

You are officially king of stupid statements, Halo and half life are two completely different types of games. [QUOTE="rikansem"]

they are both first person shooters... wow do you insult people when you are wrong?

grr320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 grr320
Member since 2009 • 961 Posts

lol god of war 3 looks better than gears of war huh?

Gamingcucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Gamingcucumber
Member since 2004 • 5612 Posts
What an obnoxious post