Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39248 Posts

@sealionact said:

If gow2 doesn’t sell 20m copies, it will forever change Sonys strategies. Recent exclusives have failed to match up to past titles, and that has hurt Sony given that exclusives is the only thing going for ps5.

This is WHAT YOU WANT to happen because it annoys the shit outta you seeing these high profile games being exclusive to a system you don't have AND your system of choice will never have games of this quality because there isn't a single MS dev that is even approaching the talent many Sony studios have. You're annoyed by this. Probably losing sleep over the fact. Pathetic!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50595 Posts

@sealionact: What exclusives have failed?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9822 Posts

@Chutebox said:

Who said they failed?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 sealionact
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

If gow2 doesn’t sell 20m copies, it will forever change Sonys strategies. Recent exclusives have failed to match up to past titles, and that has hurt Sony given that exclusives is the only thing going for ps5.

This is WHAT YOU WANT to happen because it annoys the shit outta you seeing these high profile games being exclusive to a system you don't have AND your system of choice will never have games of this quality because there isn't a single MS dev that is even approaching the talent many Sony studios have. You're annoyed by this. Probably losing sleep over the fact. Pathetic!

Oof….there’s that triggered post this thread was lacking.
Just stating facts; Ps5 exclusives haven’t sold nearly as well as PS4 exclusives, despite them being on both consoles….and it’s kinda strange that you want to debate this point, when you yourself didn’t buy those PS5 exclusives, despite the apparent quality.

Last gen, exclusives were selling double what they are this gen. If that trend continues with GoW2, where do Sony go from there?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45269 Posts

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Just stating facts; Ps5 exclusives haven’t sold nearly as well as PS4 exclusives, despite them being on both consoles….and it’s kinda strange that you want to debate this point, when you yourself didn’t buy those PS5 exclusives, despite the apparent quality.

Last gen, exclusives were selling double what they are this gen. If that trend continues with GoW2, where do Sony go from there?

Huh.. PS5 exclusives haven’t sold as well as PS4 exclusives? Are you oblivious to comparing a system with a 20 million base to a system with 117 million base?

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#56 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3651 Posts

Still haven't beaten God of War(2018). Probably get Ragnarok in December.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sealionact

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Huh.. PS5 exclusives haven’t sold as well as PS4 exclusives? Are you oblivious to comparing a system with a 20 million base to a system with 117 million base?

Yet games like HZD2, Spider-Man MM, GT7 and others were available on both user bases. Demon Souls and R&C only selling around 1.5 M each is poor even for a ps5 only base of 20M. Point is, Sony have a lot riding on GoW2.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Chutebox

@sealionact said:
@Chutebox said:

Who said they failed?

Referring to this where you said they failed to meet up to previous installments,

"

If gow2 doesn’t sell 20m copies, it will forever change Sonys strategies. Recent exclusives have failed to match up to past titles, and that has hurt Sony given that exclusives is the only thing going for ps5."

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Yet games like HZD2, Spider-Man MM, GT7 and others were available on both user bases. Demon Souls and R&C only selling around 1.5 M each is poor even for a ps5 only base of 20M. Point is, Sony have a lot riding on GoW2.

You're such a mess sealionact. Like Jesus, dude. THINK before writing something. THINK. God.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sealionact

@Chutebox said:
@sealionact said:
@Chutebox said:

Who said they failed?

Referring to this where you said they failed to meet up to previous installments,

"

If gow2 doesn’t sell 20m copies, it will forever change Sonys strategies. Recent exclusives have failed to match up to past titles, and that has hurt Sony given that exclusives is the only thing going for ps5."

I think you know what I said, and took one word out of context. They didn’t sell as well as previous games….but nowhere did I say they were a failure.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sealionact
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're such a mess sealionact. Like Jesus, dude. THINK before writing something. THINK. God.

Coming from a person who shills for those Sony exclusives, but buys mediocre crud like bf2042 instead….I think that’s kinda rich.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#62 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69822 Posts

Sony fannies are firing off like triggered land mines.😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hardwenzen

@sealionact: Just so you know, i purchased BF2042 because YOU suggested it to me. This was the last time i listen to anything you say.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:

@sealionact: Just so you know, i purchased BF2042 because YOU suggested it to me. This was the last time i listen to anything you say.

I’m a BF fan. Spent more hours on the BF franchise than any other game…..but I’ve never bought a BF game at launch, and I’d never suggest anyone do so either. Just like your selective memory about getting hacked, you are letting your anger and frustration affect your memories.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

I’m a BF fan. Spent more hours on the BF franchise than any other game…..but I’ve never bought a BF game at launch, and I’d never suggest anyone do so either. Just like your selective memory about getting hacked, you are letting your anger and frustration affect your memories.

You're a funny lemming😆

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're a funny lemming😆

Glad to see you’re not crying anymore.….much better to laugh.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're a funny lemming😆

When i see you on SW, i think of the Xbox 5/10 Wireless Headset.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

You're a funny lemming😆

When i see you on SW, i think of the Xbox 5/10 Wireless Headset.

You dream of the Xbox wireless headset being a failure, just as you get moist at the thought of Gamepass failing.

Keep dreaming.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 hardwenzen

@sealionact: The likes of YOU reviewed it. That trash is extremely base heavy🤮Imagine wearing a POS that feels like a carpet on your head and has so much base that you can't hear shit. The worst headset ever created by a human. Exactly what you'd wear, clueless lemming🙃

Loading Video...
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Chutebox

@sealionact: I know, so again, how do you know they aren't on track compared to previous games?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 sealionact

@Chutebox said:

@sealionact: I know, so again, how do you know they aren't on track compared to previous games?

Because….published figures? I mean, it’s not hard to Google “game x sales” is it?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By sealionact
@hardwenzen said:

@sealionact: The likes of YOU reviewed it. That trash is extremely base heavy🤮Imagine wearing a POS that feels like a carpet on your head and has so much base that you can't hear shit. The worst headset ever created by a human. Exactly what you'd wear, clueless lemming🙃

Loading Video...

Base? Oh, you mean bass. You do know you can adjust bass on most new headsets?

i mean, thats even in your video…right before the “great imaging, tight bass” comment.

Maybe you don’t have that feature on you welfare second hand wired headset.

Best joke of all? Your trusted review didn’t even connect the damned headset to an Xbox!🤣😂😅

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Chutebox

@sealionact: Just didn't know they released figures.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By hardwenzen
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

Can you adjust them feeling like a carpet with a heater on your head? What program do i use?😁My HD560S will decapitate your shitty wireless headset that you can connect to your little phone😁There's nothing you can do about it. Its comparing quality to a POS created to milk the clueless Xbwax gamer, and they have succeeded, look at you.

And you don't need to adjust anything inside an hd560s, because Sennheiser knows wtf they're doing, and don't release gaming headphones/headsets tuned for RAP music😆Btw, how do you adjust that shitty sound stage inside your Xbox headset again?🤡

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sealionact
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

Can you adjust them feeling like a carpet with a heater on your head? What program do i use?😁My HD560S will decapitate your shitty wireless headset that you can connect to your little phone😁There's nothing you can do about it. Its comparing quality to a POS created to milk the clueless Xbwax gamer, and they have succeeded, look at you.

And you don't need to adjust anything inside an hd560s, because Sennheiser knows wtf they're doing, and don't release gaming headphones/headsets tuned for RAP music😆Btw, how do you adjust that shitty sound stage inside your Xbox headset again?🤡

“Can you adjust them feeling like a carpet with a heater on your head?”

You want to have another go….in English this time?

Hey, if you’re happy paying more for a 1990 styled wired headset that have no microphone when looking for a gaming headset….then by all means enjoy. 😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

Hey, if you’re happy paying more for a 1990 styled wired headset that have no microphone when looking for a gaming headset….then by all means enjoy. 😂

Your headset feels like a carpet, a carpet someone is heating up with a heater. This is what you're wearing. A headset made for gaming, so obviously gonna be on your head for hours at a time, and its this bad when it comes to comfort. This is disgusting. Microsoft is not respecting their customers, don't you think? And why does style matter to you? Are you one of those wearing Dr Dre headphones cuz you saw some shill on tv wearing them? Not to mention that the sennhesier style they've been using in the hd500 and hd600 series is extremely popular and recognizable for DECADES. You're just too clueless to know any better, and if it wasn't me who told you about them, you probably wouldn't know the HD560s existed. They're the most suggested all around pair of headphones on the market, but you're more about garbage sound, poor comfort, its more of your thing🤡There's an equalizer on them, and you can connect them to your phone!!! So goood!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...

Your headset feels like a carpet, a carpet someone is heating up with a heater. This is what you're wearing. A headset made for gaming, so obviously gonna be on your head for hours at a time, and its this bad when it comes to comfort. This is disgusting. Microsoft is not respecting their customers, don't you think? And why does style matter to you? Are you one of those wearing Dr Dre headphones cuz you saw some shill on tv wearing them? Not to mention that the sennhesier style they've been using in the hd500 and hd600 series is extremely popular and recognizable for DECADES. You're just too clueless to know any better, and if it wasn't me who told you about them, you probably wouldn't know the HD560s existed. They're the most suggested all around pair of headphones on the market, but you're more about garbage sound, poor comfort, its more of your thing🤡There's an equalizer on them, and you can connect them to your phone!!! So goood!

It’s Beddie time Wenzen, the nurses will be worried about you. Try and stay on topic…deflecting to Xbox, headsets and bizarre references to carpets has made you all grumpy again. So grumpy you’re recommending gaming headsets without microphones again.
The topic was GOW2, and my question is how will Sony react if it sells poorly? If even you don’t buy the Sony exclusives, should we be surprised to see titles like Demon Souls and Ratchet fail to break the 2m sales barrier? Why are gamers like you buying middling titles like bf2042 over “quality” titles like hzd2?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 hardwenzen

@sealionact: I will be playing Ragnarok with my HD560s, while you'll be stuck on Halo Infinite Season 2 with your shitty 5/10 Xbox headset. Now this, this is a brutal reality we live in.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:

@sealionact: I will be playing Ragnarok with my HD560s, while you'll be stuck on Halo Infinite Season 2 with your shitty 5/10 Xbox headset. Now this, this is a brutal reality we live in.

Hell no. When I play one and done sp games like Ragnarok I don’t settle for less than 7.1 Dolby Atmos.

You connect your ps5 to a little monitor with ps3 level resolutions, and have to use wired headphones which have - by your words - decades old design, while images of carpets float around in your Sony starred eyes.

Now, that’s the actual reality.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Hell no. When I play one and done sp games like Ragnarok I don’t settle for less than 7.1 Dolby Atmos.

You connect your ps5 to a little monitor with ps3 level resolutions, and have to use wired headphones which have - by your words - decades old design, while images of carpets float around in your Sony starred eyes.

Now, that’s the actual reality.

Are you making stuff up right now? I have noticed that you enjoy making shit up. Do you have something to tell me by any chance? And when have you seen ps3 supporting 1440p? Can you please show me the direction?

Also, you will not play Ragnarok. When this game is released, i will remind you on what you're missing out and how far behind Halo Infinite is when compared to Sony's flagship'ish title. You will be annoyed, but you will get over it, because you must.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#82 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7220 Posts

God of War is made for kids now. Sony censored all the amazing blood and gore from the original ones. This series is trash now, only kids buy this shat now. Thats only reason it sells so much, parents need something censored to get for their kids.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SolidGame_basic  Online

I think it’s plausible for a developer/publisher not to want their game to launch at the same time as a highly anticipated game

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

Well if I was developing Starfield I wouldn't want it to release the same year as Elden Ring and GOWR. I'd be pretty sad with 0 awards

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#85 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@hardwenzen: bro you really need to take a break from Sw, bored at work reading through this and the amount of reaching and subject changing you doing to try and get under someone else’s skin is laughable. I’m seriously thinking about posting this on Fb to let a few more people get a laugh out of it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hardwenzen

@slimdogmilionar said:

@hardwenzen: bro you really need to take a break from Sw, bored at work reading through this and the amount of reaching and subject changing you doing to try and get under someone else’s skin is laughable. I’m seriously thinking about posting this on Fb to let a few more people get a laugh out of it.

Oh my god. I beg of you, don't do it. It will hurt me so so much.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@hardwenzen: lmao, perfect response 10/10

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13034 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

MS said they already knew and moved their games to 2023

And beyond * 🤣

Sadly, Sony has no games in 2023 and beyond :(. They probably moved them all to 2025 because of Starfield.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11158 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Sadly, Sony has no games in 2023 and beyond :(. They probably moved them all to 2025 because of Starfield.

Loading Video...

You tried 🙄

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

Loading Video...

You tried 🙄

So you are mad at Sony too? I mean, it would be nice if they gave us some game announcements with dates for 2023 and 2024 AT LEAST. Maybe 2025?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BenjaminBanklin

@x_hedon said:

So you are mad at Sony too? I mean, it would be nice if they gave us some game announcements with dates for 2023 and 2024 AT LEAST. Maybe 2025?

Didn't they announce Spider-Man 2? And FFXVI is an exclusive. I mean, to be honest, Xbox doesn't have shit to stand up to those. They don't want that smoke

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

Didn't they announce Spider-Man 2? And FFXVI is an exclusive. I mean, to be honest, Xbox doesn't have shit to stand up to those. They don't want that smoke

S2 has no date. FF isn't a Sony game. Sony has nothing for years to match Xbox for 2023 or 2024.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BenjaminBanklin

@x_hedon said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

S2 has no date. FF isn't a Sony game. Sony has nothing for years to match Xbox for 2023 or 2024.

Neither does any of Xbox's upcoming titles. Are you even thinking these posts through anymore? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hardwenzen

This is normal. Look at Nintendo. They saw Elden Ring, knew they couldn't compete with their Save Princess For The 320th Time game, and decided to delay it by a whole year. Its sad how cussy they are, but at the same time, this is what you must do unless you want your little video game to get rolled by a real video game.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Neither does any of Xbox's upcoming titles. Are you even thinking these posts through anymore? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t say Xbox had announced dates 😂😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😎😎. But what we do know is they have many more games announced and many more studios 😂😂😂

Think next time 😂

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SolidGame_basic  Online

@hardwenzen said:

This is normal. Look at Nintendo. They saw Elden Ring, knew they couldn't compete with their Save Princess For The 320th Time game, and decided to delay it by a whole year. Its sad how cussy they are, but at the same time, this is what you must do unless you want your little video game to get rolled by a real video game.

They’re probably going to take some ideas from Elden Ring too lol. Like summons.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 hardwenzen

@SolidGame_basic said:
@hardwenzen said:

They’re probably going to take some ideas from Elden Ring too lol. Like summons.

Wouldn't be surprising tbh. Literally ripping off a superior game is a behabior i don't encourage.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 SolidGame_basic  Online

@hardwenzen:

Oh snap! You gonna take that?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 hardwenzen

@SolidGame_basic said:

@hardwenzen:

Oh snap! You gonna take that?

This is a mesome tweet. He tries real hard to sound more mature on twitter.