God Of War Hype Thread! Press ? repeatedly to hype - 9@GS 95 MC - Let the feast begin!

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#501 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Definitely more interesting conversations happening on Twitter than here, some of you don't know how to celebrate the launch of your favorite franchises. Game looks awesome, congrats to the fans. For me it is the most appealing PS4 game to date, although a lot of reviewers say it's the story that steals the show, the gameplay looks great to me as well and I enjoy the fact they went with the Shield + 1-handed weapon, that's usually my preference in Action RPG games.

Now the only thing about this game is there is no guarantee I will enjoy the story from A to Z even if I play it, that's how stories go.....I've been burned by critically acclaimed movies/TV shows before, sometimes the trailer makes the story look amazing and then when I watch the whole thing I don't feel as hyped as I initially was. It's a game I would definitely like to play one day though, I actually like that it is a story about a Warrior Father and Son, the story premise appeals to me, I'm just saying there is no guarantee I will enjoy the whole thing when I go through it.

Not worried about Xbox, they got a masterpiece too in my eyes called Forza Horizon 3 and that Is the best racer I ever played. I like how this news of GOW has made Microsoft get into this conversation now and maybe that will lead them to have a more balanced portfolio at some point with respect to single player games. I don't see why so many people are saying Xbox is doomed, just because Sony just got a masterpiece, for me Xbox also got a masterpiece recently too and I'm sure it will get some more in the future.

Anyways, here is a little interesting Tweet thread I came across, some passionate responses in there to say the least, lol

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts

@tormentos: Brah, if i really wanted to play it i'd just go buy a PS4. I splurged on gaming this year. I paid over 3k on my current TV just to play my XBX on. Like I said, I already bought and sold a PS4 this gen. I'd only buy it again for exclusives as its a known fact multiplats are better on XBX. However, the PS4 exclusives focuses more on story than it does on replayability.

I 've got over 300 games all on my XBX from all eras with free enhancements, the PS4 exclusives can be played without even needing a PS4, i can just watch them on Youtube. You guys are like a bunch of cows eating hay, who look at their farmer and think "i wonder why that poor human does eat this delious hay with us, its so delious. He probably has no taste buds. I bet he wishes he was a cow!" So um ya, no thx, i'm having STEAK dinner tonight boys and a tritip next month when tate of Decay 2 releases =D... LMAO!

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#503 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

Definitely more interesting conversations happening on Twitter than here, some of you don't know how to celebrate the launch of your favorite franchises. Game looks awesome, congrats to the fans. For me it is the most appealing PS4 game to date, although a lot of reviewers say it's the story that steals the show, the gameplay looks great to me as well and I enjoy the fact they went with the Shield + 1-handed weapon, that's usually my preference in Action RPG games.

Now the only thing about this game is there is no guarantee I will enjoy the story from A to Z even if I play it, that's how stories go.....I've been burned by critically acclaimed movies/TV shows before, sometimes the trailer makes the story look amazing and then when I watch the whole thing I don't feel as hyped as I initially was. It's a game I would definitely like to play one day though, I actually like that it is a story about a Warrior Father and Son, the story premise appeals to me, I'm just saying there is no guarantee I will enjoy the whole thing when I go through it.

Not worried about Xbox, they got a masterpiece too in my eyes called Forza Horizon 3 and that Is the best racer I ever played. I like how this news of GOW has made Microsoft get into this conversation now and maybe that will lead them to have a more balanced portfolio at some point with respect to single player games. I don't see why so many people are saying Xbox is doomed, just because Sony just got a masterpiece, for me Xbox also got a masterpiece recently too and I'm sure it will get some more in the future.

Anyways, here is a little interesting Tweet thread I came across, some passionate responses in there to say the least, lol

"Phil Spencer✔@XboxP3Replying to @DMC_Ryan

Our hardware took time, our service/platform/BC took time and continuing to grow our 1P will take time. A high quality and diverse 1P (yes, with SP) built the right way is our goal and what our customers deserve. We can have similar results to what we've seen in hw and platform."

So Spencer is admitting in that tweet that actual games are bottom of his priority for his games console, even stating that the BC efforts were more important than new IP's and now after all these years he is going to start thinking about games?

What a fucking useless twat he is.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#504 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Trinitarian: I'm not sure if you stopped taking your meds or if you've just started downing bottles of them at a time, but whatever the case may be it's time to stop what you're doing cause your shit postings are getting out of hand.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@vfighter: in his case he might took too much meds lol

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 Trinitarian

@vfighter: Brah, i popped in on page 10 to see whats peeps were saying about the game. All i see is topics talking about all the lems are hiding and crying LMAO! I expected to read the good impressions of the game the cows were having, on page 10 that's not what i got. It's clear the player base has already played, beat and got board with their movie and were lookin for a lem to challenge. I simply answered the call so go look up the word "context" because i had no intention of posting here until i read those comments. Truth be told, the reason most lems are not around here is we dont give two shats about a moive game. Nevertheless, we were being called out so i guess your butt hurt because the trurt hurts, eh?

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@Trinitarian: ah. Do you know the date that this game coming out? I didn’t know anyone actually play this yet beside the reviewers.

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#508 LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

@Trinitarian: The playerbase obviously have not beat and got bored of the game because its not out yet. The only ones that have played it are reviewers.

And noooo....The reason why lems are not here is the PS4 got another exclusive that is top quality. And lol about lems ripping movie games. You guys praised the shit out of QB till it flopped. You praised the shit out of TR untill it came to the PS4. You praised Ryse till it flopped. You guys can't seem to get a single player exclusive worth tits... thats why now you don't care about them..

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Trinitarian: So you're just downing pills and shit posting, gotcha. Here's a little hint for your future trolling, KNOW WHEN THE GAME ACTUALLY RELEASES, lol.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 Trinitarian

@vfighter: AH, you got me there LMAO! You know what though give it a week after the game actually releases the community will be right back to where it is now. Bored and looking for a fight lol.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: Its simple the game is punching above the recent cinematic games scores because it looks like it has great game play. Its not only pulling the cinematic reviews, but is also grabbing the reviewers that do not necessarily prefer those type of games as well.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: It any kind do it, it's Microsoft.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Sigh I almost bought a PS4pro on a impulse today, mainly because of a combination of me having some extra cash, the wife being away all week and god of war4! Of course when I got to the shopping mall I learned that god4 didn’t releases in Denmark before the 20th... never mind I guess:/

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#515 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

I know better than to believe the Hype, Especially from reviewers who rush to get the reviews out the door the minute the embargo lifts....but I can't help getting excited at this point I might take two days off work to play this.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#516 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20174 Posts

@verbalfilth said:

I know better than to believe the Hype, Especially from reviewers who rush to get the reviews out the door the minute the embargo lifts....but I can't help getting excited at this point I might take two days off work to play this.

I'm sure the reviewers have had copies of the game well in advance. They've enough time to sink in 30+ hours into the game.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Trinitarian said:

@blufalconultra: Watching you guys roll around in such mediocre movie game like its Cow sh!t is entertaining, but the smell makes it hard to stay in the barn too long. The president of the PS4 fan club, Peter Brown, said it himself: the story and setting steal the show. As usual, those factors take presidents over actual gameplay. I've bought and sold a PS4 this gen just to try the exclusives, but they are not for me. I can see them being for some people obviously, but don't sit there and entertain the idea that everyone outside your little bubble gives a crap or is jealous about it.

I'll be feeling as happy as ya'll we i get to play State of Decay 2, that will provide me with over a 1000 hours of entertainment, just like the first. Even if God of War was on XB, i'd probably buy it in a year on sale for $20 bucks on impulse if nothing else caught my eye at the time. Story based games are good for one run for me, i rarely play singal player games more than once. Expections are fallout or elder scrolls games.

I get it though, you guys live for these games were as i live for singal player, open world survival, sand box style games. To each their own. However, when you guys act like we're running and hiding or jealous, you're only fooling yourselfs. Please stop, i'm embarrassed for you.

So much salty tears because GOW is getting critical acclaim and no one wants to play shitty Sea of Tears.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By Trinitarian

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

@blufalconultra: Watching you guys roll around in such mediocre movie game like its Cow sh!t is entertaining, but the smell makes it hard to stay in the barn too long. The president of the PS4 fan club, Peter Brown, said it himself: the story and setting steal the show. As usual, those factors take presidents over actual gameplay. I've bought and sold a PS4 this gen just to try the exclusives, but they are not for me. I can see them being for some people obviously, but don't sit there and entertain the idea that everyone outside your little bubble gives a crap or is jealous about it.

I'll be feeling as happy as ya'll we i get to play State of Decay 2, that will provide me with over a 1000 hours of entertainment, just like the first. Even if God of War was on XB, i'd probably buy it in a year on sale for $20 bucks on impulse if nothing else caught my eye at the time. Story based games are good for one run for me, i rarely play singal player games more than once. Expections are fallout or elder scrolls games.

I get it though, you guys live for these games were as i live for singal player, open world survival, sand box style games. To each their own. However, when you guys act like we're running and hiding or jealous, you're only fooling yourselfs. Please stop, i'm embarrassed for you.

So much salty tears because GOW is getting critical acclaim and no one wants to play shitty Sea of Tears.

And your point? I own over 300 games on XBX why would i give a rats ass about SoTs? Brah, GoW is going to be murdered by State of Decay 2 in fun factor, replayability and long lasting appeal. I'd say 95% of the people who buy GoW will never get past the 50 hour mark. People who play SoD i wager 55% will go past the 100 hour mark while 15% will go over a 1000.

GoW would be lucky to get 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of it players to ever reach over a 1000 hours in that game. Hellz even the very first SoD game people still play, i've seen people playing it over 5000 hours.

PS exclusives never had a game with the that much staying power. I'm sure your 30 hour movie game will be great while it last. If PS4 ever gets a must have actual game i want, i'll be sure to pick up GoW for $15 bucks and set aside a weekend for it, quite frankly thats all its worth.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519  Edited By QuadKnight

@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

And your point? I own over 300 games on XBX why would i give a rats ass about SoTs? Brah, GoW is going to be murdered by State of Decay 2 in fun factor, replayability and long lasting appeal. I'd say 95% of the people who buy GoW will never get past the 50 hour mark. People who play SoD i wager 55% will go past the 100 hour mark while 15% will go over a 1000.

GoW would be lucky to get 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% of it players to ever reach over a 1000 hours in that game. Hellz even the very first SoD game people still play, i've seen people playing it over 5000 hours.

PS exclusives never had a game with the that much staying power. I'm sure your 30 hour movie game will be great while it last. If PS4 ever gets a must have actual game i want, i'll be sure to pick up GoW and set aside a weekend for it, quite frankly thats all its worth.

My point is that you're a butthurt lemming and you need to put some Preparation H on your sore butt instead of wasting your time here in SW trying to convince people a universally acclaimed game is shit because it's not on your FlopBox One.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18813 Posts

@quadknight:

Can you repost that salt shaker gif?

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521  Edited By Trinitarian

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

PS exclusives never had a game with the that much staying power. I'm sure your 30 hour movie game will be great while it last. If PS4 ever gets a must have actual game i want, i'll be sure to pick up GoW and set aside a weekend for it, quite frankly thats all its worth.

My point is that you're a butthurt lemming and you need to put some Preparation H on your sore butt instead of wasting your time here in SW trying to convince people a universally acclaimed game is shit because it's not on your FlopBox One.

Get your facts straight chump. I popped in on page 10 to see what was cracking with this game. Almost the entire page was clammering for a lem to come in and acted as if we were scared. I didn't want to disappoint so I drop my true feeling on the subject. I never tried to convince anyone it was shit.

I'm tellin you that is its another cookie cutter movie game. Your over lord Peter Brown even said its story and setting steal the show. If your expecting anything more than a movie game with those words be prepared for massive disappointment. People love em or hate em, that's neither a good thing or a bad thing. I'd enjoy it for a weekend for the same cost of a movie, around $15 bucks. I'm sure it's a critically game for what is but for me a 30 hour movie game ain't worth $60 bucks kid, at least for me it ain't.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 QuadKnight

@PSP107 said:

@quadknight:

Can you repost that salt shaker gif?

Done :P.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@acy77 said:

I have a xbox s and the Nintendo Switch which have been great systems so far.

Switch i bought for the portability and xbox for gears of war, halo, quantum break, sunset overdrive, ori, forza etc..

Ps4 had no games that i needed to play so i never bought one.

God of war and maybe spiderman will make me go out and purchase a ps4 and those two games. I want to play those two but im not sure about the replay value

gears of war4 and halo5 had a great sp mode and many many hours spent in online matches(money well spent ob those games ) are these games just single playthrough and done?

I didn't get a PS3 until Christmas of 2016. Got it to play Demon's Souls, Uncharted Trilogy, Last of Us, Journey, Ico+Shadow of the Colossus, Journey, and Final Fantasy X Remaster. Got the console and two of those games in the used bundle I bought off a guy for less than $100. Sold the other games in the bundle to buy the ones I wanted.

I plan on doing the same for PS4 in a few years so I can play Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Bloodborne, The Last of Us 2, Horizon, and Spiderman.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@verbalfilth said:

I'm sure the reviewers have had copies of the game well in advance. They've enough time to sink in 30+ hours into the game.

You think so? I assumed they always marathoned games in 2-3 days. Imagine that being your job.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20174 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@verbalfilth said:

You think so? I assumed they always marathoned games in 2-3 days. Imagine that being your job.

It'd be terrible.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 PSP107

@quadknight:

Where's my gif? =(

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 QuadKnight

@PSP107 said:

@quadknight:

Where's my gif? =(

:D Sorry bro, here you go...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#528 QuadKnight

@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

Get your facts straight chump. I popped in on page 10 to see what was cracking with this game. Almost the entire page was clammering for a lem to come in and acted as if we were scared. I didn't want to disappoint so I drop my true feeling on the subject. I never tried to convince anyone it was shit.

I'm tellin you that is its another cookie cutter movie game. Your over lord Peter Brown even said its story and setting steal the show. If your expecting anything more than a movie game with those words be prepared for massive disappointment. People love em or hate em, that's neither a good thing or a bad thing. I'd enjoy it for a weekend for the same cost of a movie, around $15 bucks. I'm sure it's a critically game for what is but for me a 30 hour movie game ain't worth $60 bucks kid, at least for me it ain't.

Dude, get a grip. Your salty sore butt is getting the best of you lol. I've never seen a more butthurt clown before.

It's just video games, no need to have a meltdown. The FlopboxOne is a shitty console, the people have spoken and have decided the PS4 is the better console. MS' shitty "exclusives" can't hang with whatever Sony and Nintendo are putting out. You need to deal with it and move on.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 PSP107

@quadknight:

lol, I just wanted the dancing one. Made me laughed when I 1st saw it.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530  Edited By Trinitarian

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

Dude, get a grip. Your salty sore butt is getting the best of you lol. I've never seen a more butthurt clown before.

It's just video games, no need to have a meltdown. The FlopboxOne is a shitty console, the people have spoken and have decided the PS4 is the better console. MS' shitty "exclusives" can't hang with whatever Sony and Nintendo are putting out. You need to deal with it and move on.

Whose talking to me? Wait! Is this Jenny from the block? Ah ya girl, i'd know that getto voice from any where.

STFU kid, there are still millions who play XB.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531  Edited By QuadKnight

@Trinitarian: The FlopboxOne is a dying console and so are hardcore dumbass lems like you. ? Your delicious tears and meltdown in this thread continue to prove this fact.

Your “internet tough guy” persona is making look like an insecure little buffoon here. How old are you? I find it hard to believe a normal adult can act the way you’re acting right now.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

So a fanboy finally replied LOL. I didn't read a single word of that salty crybaby TITANgraph. Anyway the only reason you should have came in here is to:

It's over. You lost and your console of choice is trash LOL.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 BluFalconUltra

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

ROFL. Twitter and YouTube are roasting these clowns. Even regular box fans are clowning them.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534 QuadKnight

@blufalconultra: ? Yea I’ve seen people trading their Xbones and posting pics buying PS4s on Twitter. Lems are so cornered that even Phil has issued a damage control statement on Twitter. Lems are a dying breed lol.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535 BluFalconUltra

@reduc_ab_ said:

I feel like this might be the last straw for a lot of lems around here. After all the trash they talked on GoW, and all the hype they poured on SoT, this is the hardest they've been owned in a while. And we all know how many times lems have gotten owned this gen. The crazy thing is, as far as this year goes, GoW, in all its competition wrecking glory, is far from all that Sony is bringing to the table. When Spiderman comes around, for instance, it's going to be slaughter around here all over again. This might be the most painful year for lems yet.

Man The Last of Us Part 2 will get gameplay at E3. The meltdown will be legendary with the fallout of an A-bomb.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537  Edited By BluFalconUltra
@quadknight said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@quadknight: You know what could have been a good game to put up against GoW? Scalebound.

True. Although I doubt Scalebound would have been adequate competution for GOW. The game looked like a solid AA scoring game, not the AAA+ blockbuster caliber game that GOW is. It would have definitely been better than Sea of Tears for sure. Phil messed up badly by cancelling Scalebound and funding SoT, it should have been the other way round.

@reduc_ab_ said:

I feel like this might be the last straw for a lot of lems around here. After all the trash they talked on GoW, and all the hype they poured on SoT, this is the hardest they've been owned in a while. And we all know how many times lems have gotten owned this gen. The crazy thing is, as far as this year goes, GoW, in all its competition wrecking glory, is far from all that Sony is bringing to the table. When Spiderman comes around, for instance, it's going to be slaughter around here all over again. This might be the most painful year for lems yet.

I kept telling lems last year that this year would be worse for them but they dismissed me. They thought they had it bad last year with HZD and the other Sony exclusives. This year is going to be the worst year yet for them. Next year might be even more terrible for them seeing as TLOU2, Death Stranding, and Ghosts of Tsushima are releasing.

Lems have themselves to blame for the current shitty state the Xbone is in. While Sony was building their first party studios and creating new IPs, lems were praising Phil for closing down studios and focusing on service games. Now we’re seeing the fruits of Sony’s hard work and MS are looking like total fools with shitty games like Sea of Tears and Crackhead 3.

The Sony onslaught for the year is far from over too. We still have Detroit and the mega blockbuster Spiderman on its way, in addition to PSVR exclusives while lems are spending another year waiting for E3 and a release date for the mediocre looking Crackhead 3.

MS Messed up a lot before this generation They had a chance to acquire ND, GG and SP before Sony bought them. They turned down Heavy Rain and LittleBigPlanet back when they companies wanted them to fund them. Then they went t Sony and SOny owned the games while buying MM with Detroit and Dreams coming this year too. How ironic that those two games could have been Xbox One games ROFL. Uncharted, HZD and TLoU could have been Xbox franchises too...OUCH. MS would have probably ruined those companies like they did Rare though. They could have hired Cory Barlog and Amy to make games for them after they left Sony, but nope. MS completely blew it and the fanboys can't take it.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538  Edited By Trinitarian

@quadknight said:

@Trinitarian: The FlopboxOne is a dying console and so are hardcore dumbass lems like you. ? Your delicious tears and meltdown in this thread continue to prove this fact.

Your “internet tough guy” persona is making look like an insecure little buffoon here. How old are you? I find it hard to believe a normal adult adult can act the way you’re acting right now.

I'm hardly having a melt down and the Xbox isnt dying friend. No matter how much you wish it, its just not true. You cows are so pathetic and predictable its astonishing. You cows on page 10 were begging for a lem to show up and now you tell me to go away. I've watched the reviews and gave my thoughts. However, instead of any form of logical counter attacks you try and make it personal by attacking the person instead of the points raised. That just proves your own inmaturies and insecurities.

Who gives a shit if a game receives acclaim from the media, many games have before and flopped so hard. I get bored of this game just watching the reviews. If there was a few games that weren't akin to some weekend movie flicks i'd buy a PS4 again and try to get past the fact the console nothing more than a poormans XB. Nevertheless, your ignorance abounds at unparalleled levels because you can't fathom the idea that someone has a different perspective than you.

Nevertheless, i shouldn't be surprised. Cows have proved time and time again they are indeed the dumbest beast in the fields of gaming.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#539  Edited By QuadKnight

@vidzcc said:
@quadknight said:

Your “internet tough guy” persona is making look like an insecure little buffoon here. How old are you? I find it hard to believe a normal adult adult can act the way you’re acting right now.

How many times have you said the xbox is dead or dying?

Years I think, and guess what, its still going strong, most powerful console created.

Saying that over and over isnt gonna make it come true, your pathetic lmao.

Ms gonna be litty for E3 better get your buthurt lotion ready, lmao.

I’ve never said it’s dead but it’s definitely dying. Its sales are slowing down and it’s about to be overtaken by the Switch.

? Only a delusional clown still believes it’s thriving. E3 won’t change shit. How long have you delusion clowns been saying ”? Wait till E3”? People have been waiting for years now, and are now getting fed up.

The meltdowns on Twitter since GOW scores arrived and it was revealed that Spiderman would be launching on PS4 this September as a full permanent exclusive is as a result of the Xbox fanbase finally being fed up with waiting.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540  Edited By QuadKnight

@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

I'm hardly having a melt down and the Xbox isnt dying friend. No matter how much you wish it, its just not true. You cows are so pathetic and predictable its astonishing. You cows on page 10 were begging for a lem to show up and now you tell me to go away. I've watched the reviews and gave my thoughts. However, instead of any form of logical counter attacks you try and make it personal by attacking the person instead of the points raised. That just proves your own inmaturies and insecurities.

Who gives a shit if a game receives acclaim from the media, many games have before and flopped so hard. I get bored of this game just watching the reviews. If there was a few games that weren't akin to some weekend movie flicks i'd buy a PS4 again and try to get past the fact the console nothing more than a poormans XB. Nevertheless, your ignorance abounds at unparalleled levels because you can't fathom the idea that someone has a different perspective than you.

Nevertheless, i shouldn't surprised. Cows have proved time and time again they are indeed the dumbest beast in the fields of gaming.

^ ^ Total fanboy meltdown ?

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541 Trinitarian

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

Nevertheless, i shouldn't surprised. Cows have proved time and time again they are indeed the dumbest beast in the fields of gaming.

Yep text book response, from a text book idiot "I cant debat um.. what do i do? I know find some giff on the internet ya ya that will show them" Your only good at eatting exclusive grass and producing internet cow shit.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 QuadKnight

@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

Yep text book response, from a text book idiot "I cant debat um.. what do i do? I know find some giff on the internet ya ya that will show them" Your only good at eatting exclusive grass and producing internet cow shit.

^ ^ Look at him go! ? All that pent up rage from buying a paperweight with no games.

? He’s gonna blow LMFAO!

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 Trinitarian

@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

^ ^ Look at him go! ? All that pent up rage from buying a paperweight with no games.

? He’s gonna blow LMFAO!

Your dumber than a sack of rocks. Next...

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 BluFalconUltra
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:

? He’s gonna blow LMFAO!

OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOL. His head is going to explode he is so angry. Its called the Xbox because it got x-ed out. This guy got a box of cleanex next to him LOL.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#545  Edited By mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Next Week is looking good as hell for me.

I have God of War and.....Labo Variety Kit on the way! (two games that could not be more different and I LOVE IT!)

I just love enjoying a wide variety of games :)

And for my x-box....... well we will not talk about that right now.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 QuadKnight

@blufalconultra said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:
@quadknight said:
@Trinitarian said:

? He’s gonna blow LMFAO!

OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOL. His head is going to explode he is so angry. Its called the Xbox because it got x-ed out. This guy got a box of cleanex next to him LOL.

? He’s completely lost it. That’s what GOW’s success is doing to hardcore lems everywhere.

Sad thing is that the meltdowns are gonna get even worse once Spiderman launches to rave reviews as well.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9558 Posts

Thank you @biack_goku and everyone else who contributed.

This thread has fully delivered.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Trinitarian said:

@tormentos: Brah, if i really wanted to play it i'd just go buy a PS4. I splurged on gaming this year. I paid over 3k on my current TV just to play my XBX on. Like I said, I already bought and sold a PS4 this gen. I'd only buy it again for exclusives as its a known fact multiplats are better on XBX. However, the PS4 exclusives focuses more on story than it does on replayability.

I 've got over 300 games all on my XBX from all eras with free enhancements, the PS4 exclusives can be played without even needing a PS4, i can just watch them on Youtube. You guys are like a bunch of cows eating hay, who look at their farmer and think "i wonder why that poor human does eat this delious hay with us, its so delious. He probably has no taste buds. I bet he wishes he was a cow!" So um ya, no thx, i'm having STEAK dinner tonight boys and a tritip next month when tate of Decay 2 releases =D... LMAO!

1-That shitty excuse doesn't justify your silly tears.

2-Multiplatform are better now on xbox for exactly 6 months it has been that way,the other 4 years it was all PS4 and you didn't care about superior versions,by the way the true superior version are on PC even on MS first party games that is the case,and since you brag about a 3k tv damn you can dual 1080ti your way blasting everything including your precious xbox one x..

3-So you like crap confirmed 300 games that mean you bought inferior multiplatforms and crappy games as long as it is on xbox one you would buy a turd,lol yeah i don't care about BC i don't need a xbox one to play 360 games,and next gen is about new games not about old ones.

4-Where can you play PS4 exclusives without a PS4.? Oh wait that whole PS4 games are movies crap,meanwhile PS4 games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xbox one games score wise,confirmed by the whole industry you know the same one who rated halo,gears and forza very high last gen.?

Well look at it this way lemming i'll bookmark this thread for future fun making,i don't like jumping the gun but lately no MS game is steak quality,they have been more like oncook pizza.

I think that if SOD 2 flop as well you will probably let this account rest and collect dust again...lol

@Trinitarian said:

Playing a shitty game 1,000 hours doesn't transform it into a great game,you can eat 1,000 pounds of crap for $60 dollars doesn't change the fact that you are eating crap while we eat 2 pounds of steak with those same $60..lol