Gears of War 5 isn't going to do well........

• 55 results
lucik1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lucik1
Member since 2012 • 166 Posts

Gears 4 and 5 developed by The Coalition right ? Why nobody talks about this ?

Epic games is the creator of Gears of War franchise , and Halo is from Bungie

Microsoft established 2 studios only for these IPs , 343 industries ( Halo )and The Coalition (Gears)

Theres no freedom for them to make something outside of the box , imagine everyday go to work to keep making the game not even theirs ...thats just suck

What if Guerilla and Naughty Dog both belong to Microsoft ? We might even not have a chance to see Horizon and The last of Us, they will milk the Killzone and Uncharted series to death.

Just give the developer the damn freedom to make something they want, they gonna surprise the shit out of you microsoft...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#52 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59071 Posts

But woman. Le progressive.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

My impression from the E3 trailer was that this sequel is going to be about the emotions of a woman in armor. Which can be very interesting... but it didn't look interesting. As someone who does not know the characters they didn't really sell me on the game.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

After the first I already had enough. It was a great game to show off the power the x360, the sequels were never that interesting.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

It will sell 3-4 million with ease... There are more people with Xbox consoles now than when Gears 4 was released and that sold 3.35 million copies and that was the worst Gears of War game in terms of score.

So to answer your question without fanboy goggles and gaming mentality in general(you guys are disconnected at times from the real world) it will be fine, the company will make millions in profit and millions of fresh 13-15 year old's will play it and love it.

I use to think like you until I spent several weeks at my brothers house with his two teenage boys... Trust me they couldn't give two s*** about what you and other gamer's think about the games they play, I guess what I am saying is that there is a demographic for these types of games just like everything and if you don't like it chances are you grew out of that demographic.

I used to LOVE counter-strike and played it for hours a day with ease and if it was the ONLY game that ever existed at that time I wouldn't have cared because it literally didn't play anything else for almost a year... You ask me how many hours I have in CSGO a game I have had in my account for several years?... I grew out if it, doesn't it mean the game is bad?... No, doesn't it mean its changed?... No, did my opinion change the sales of the game?... No

Simple fact is it may be time for you to move on. We all get old some time. trouble with you is that you are getting older and the games you loved now feel dumb(they always were but you were too young to realise) so now you want them to change.

Maybe bow out like a man and just move on... Gears of War is Gears of war the same thing you love but now you changed and matured(I presume) so no you want your games to change because your bored of them.

Its a mature franchise worth millions its not going to change much.

Its like when you start dating a girl and you first you "know" compared to 10 years later and now your living with her with 2 kids, that you "know" is no longer as incredible as it once was or impacted to your life as much.... Its like games when your young and its your first time with that franchise your blown away and obsessed then after 5+ years you start wanting something new and aren't interested, its not the franchises problem its you. Now give your wife to a teenage boy and bam his mid will be blown... Just like Gears of War 5 and the new batch of 13-15 year old boys.

Your bored of gears. Move on to a new game if you want something new... I don't get you gamer's some times.

Excuse the rant and crude analogy... But I'm 3 glasses of Scotch deep and I ain't stopping.