GameSpot: Sony has more new IP's than either of its competitors

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

Is it just me, or practically all the users with a Drake avy fkin idiotic?

Normally I found that to be the case with users with Mario or Master Chief avy's, but this one just takes the cake.

sanim02

Yup, drake avatar are the epitome of idiotic thick headed posters. What can ya do though? And watch who you callin out with those mario avys bro haha :P

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#252 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

Is it just me, or practically all the users with a Drake avy fkin idiotic?

Normally I found that to be the case with users with Mario or Master Chief avy's, but this one just takes the cake.

sanim02

uncanny, no?:lol:

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 captainqwark20
Member since 2012 • 1221 Posts
Not only that Stevo and other failed fake ps3 fans, no matter how you spin it, if I don't include Shadow run, which is a new Ip, the titles tie up again. So this thread fails either way. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS IPS VS. SCE IPS RETAIL ONLY: SCE: Afrika Uncharted Resistance Motorstorm Demonsouls Pixel Junk Modnation Racers Journey (Retail release) Warhawk Whiteknight MAG Little Big Planet Infamous Folklore Everybodys golf 5 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword 3D Dot game 18 new ips MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: Gears of War Alan Wake Lips Lost Odyssey ViVa Pinata Too Human Scene it Nintey Nine Nights Kameo Trials (Retail release) Splosionman (Retail Release) Hybrid Every Party The Dish Washer Crack Down Blue Dragon Project Sylpheed Mass Effect 18 new IPS. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#254 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I don't see why 360 fanboys are still fighting about this. The TC simply showed the truth and some people got their jimmies rustled over it. I don't understand why.

Wether or not these new IP's are quality or not is a matter of ones own subjective opinion (though the general consesus is that they are good), I don't see what there is to argue about anymore.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 captainqwark20

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

From your link,

"The game is also inspired by the role-playing game of the same name. It is not set in the official Shadowrun timeline, but an alternate continuity invented by FASA Interactive."

You fail.

Stevo_the_gamer

LOL, learn to read Stevo it said inspired but not the same game so how is it the same IP? Wow Stevo, can't spell can't read.

Ahem.

Poor stevo can;t read but ok, i will play your fake ps3 fanboy game. Guess what? They are tied again: Not only that Stevo and other failed fake ps3 fans, no matter how you spin it, if I don't include Shadow run, which is a new Ip, the titles tie up again. So this thread fails either way. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS IPS VS. SCE IPS RETAIL ONLY: SCE: Afrika Uncharted Resistance Motorstorm Demonsouls Pixel Junk Modnation Racers Journey (Retail release) Warhawk Whiteknight MAG Little Big Planet Infamous Folklore Everybodys golf 5 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword 3D Dot game 18 new ips MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: Gears of War Alan Wake Lips Lost Odyssey ViVa Pinata Too Human Scene it Nintey Nine Nights Kameo Trials (Retail release) Splosionman (Retail Release) Hybrid Every Party The Dish Washer Crack Down Blue Dragon Project Sylpheed Mass Effect 18 new IPS. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#256 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

You can take an old IP and reboot it and make it feel extremely fresh and varried. Just because something is a new IP, it doesn't mean its deserving of this instant "its new not a rehash" status people give them. I like new IPs but at the end of the day a good game is a good game regardless of whether the world is new or its been seen in some form before.

ActicEdge
I agree to a large extent, but I still think a lot of folks would still prefer something entirely new. :P
crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

I dont understand why this bothers people so much, Sony focuses on games, Microsoft does not. This didnt happen overnight.

Sony has clearly established an identity for the Playstation, Microsoft advertised as a gaming console that would rival playstation, then said it was an all-around entertainment unit, then started focusing on XBL, then started focusing on Kinect, now focusing on smartglass and apps?

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Zaibach

the damage control in thos thread is stupendous

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

You can take an old IP and reboot it and make it feel extremely fresh and varried. Just because something is a new IP, it doesn't mean its deserving of this instant "its new not a rehash" status people give them. I like new IPs but at the end of the day a good game is a good game regardless of whether the world is new or its been seen in some form before.

Stevo_the_gamer

I agree to a large extent, but I still think a lot of folks would still prefer something entirely new. :P

New is nice I agree, I'm just saying that new doesn't equal fresh or varried.

FFKi11er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 FFKi11er
Member since 2005 • 820 Posts
So a scoring system which is one persons opinion is law but a article which proves that's Sony supports there system with the most 1 party games and shows no signs of slowing down is false based off your opinion.
captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 captainqwark20

I don't see why 360 fanboys are still fighting about this. The TC simply showed the truth and some people got their jimmies rustled over it. I don't understand why.

Wether or not these new IP's are quality or not is a matter of ones own subjective opinion (though the general consesus is that they are good), I don't see what there is to argue about anymore.

ShadowMoses900

Shadowmoses shut the hell up, until you disprove this list, with something your are damge controlling yourself. THe problem is you're using emotion, and not using the logic in front of you. Can you count shadow moses? I mean I hope your parents don't live in the swamp all kids should learn how to count:

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Splosionman (Retail Release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: 18

SCE: 18

THEY ARE TIED.

STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

ActicEdge
That is an important caveat, but asking for innovation in the gaming industry is quite the daunting task as so much has been beaten to a pulp.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

captainqwark20

Shadowmoses shut the hell up, until you disprove this list, with something your are damge controlling yourself. THe problem is you're using emotion, and not using the logic in front of you. Can you count shadow moses? I mean I hope your parents don't live in the swamp all kids should learn how to count:

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.

Can you stop spamming this list? We get your point, its obnoxious to keeep posting it.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 captainqwark20
So a scoring system which is one persons opinion is law but a article which proves that's Sony supports there system with the most 1 party games and shows no signs of slowing down is false based off your opinion.FFKi11er
Eye of judgement is an eyetoy game, the score is tited, gamespot is full of crap just like you. You were thrown away in the swamp when you were little about 5 months ago LOL, and of cours,e you only got a Wii, which is why you named an Eye toy game.
FFKi11er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 FFKi11er

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

captainqwark20

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.

How about eye of judgment
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Stevo_the_gamer

That is an important caveat, but asking for innovation in the gaming industry is quite the daunting task as so much has been beaten to a pulp.

There are a lot of innovative and unique games, its that everyone has a hard on for gear and Elder Scrolls and Uncharted to notice all the really great innovative projects out there.

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 captainqwark20

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ActicEdge

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.

Can you stop spamming this list? We get your point, its obnoxious to keeep posting it.

No, you might get it, but since this thread is still going nobody else does. So i must fix the problems at hand.
Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#268 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

Zaibach

It boggles my mind. I actually paused for a second and reassembled everything and was like.... You've got to me sh!tin me... :/

Yup, drake avatar are the epitome of idiotic thick headed posters. What can ya do though? And watch who you callin out with those mario avys bro haha :P

ActicEdge

Lol Mario avy posters are usually hardcore Nintendo nut riders. Hey, I'm jus' sayin' wut I'm seein' bruh!

These Uncharted fanboys make me dislike the series some times. :/

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

scaled.php?server=402&filename=25ov4mq.g

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 captainqwark20
[QUOTE="captainqwark20"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

FFKi11er

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.

How about eye of judgment

EYE TOY GAME YOU DUMB IDIOT.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

There are a lot of innovative and unique games, its that everyone has a hard on for gear and Elder Scrolls and Uncharted to notice all the really great innovative projects out there.

Egh, a lot of innovation isn't found on consoles. And HEY... You leave Elder Scrolls out of this, you filthy sheep. :P

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] I agree to a large extent, but I still think a lot of folks would still prefer something entirely new. :PGamerwillzPS

scaled.php?server=402&filename=25ov4mq.g

I could give you a lot of examples of new IPs that aren't fresh and varried in anything. Its incredible how people associate those words like they have any connection.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

sanim02

It boggles my mind. I actually paused for a second and reassembled everything and was like.... You've got to me sh!tin me... :/

ActicEdge

Lol Mario avy posters are usually hardcore Nintendo nut riders. Hey, I'm jus' sayin' wut I'm seein' bruh!

Well the actual problem with Uncharted fans is that the only outstanding game in that series is 2. And hey, I'm bringing pride back to the mario avy camp :P

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]That is an important caveat, but asking for innovation in the gaming industry is quite the daunting task as so much has been beaten to a pulp. Stevo_the_gamer

Egh, a lot of innovation isn't found on consoles. And HEY... You leave Elder Scrolls out of this, you filthy sheep. :P

Most of it isn't because the PC is huge for indie games. That said, you could live off the innovative and unique games on consoles if you looked hard enough.

FFKi11er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 FFKi11er
[QUOTE="FFKi11er"]So a scoring system which is one persons opinion is law but a article which proves that's Sony supports there system with the most 1 party games and shows no signs of slowing down is false based off your opinion.captainqwark20
Eye of judgement is an eyetoy game, the score is tited, gamespot is full of crap just like you. You were thrown away in the swamp when you were little about 5 months ago LOL, and of cours,e you only got a Wii, which is why you named an Eye toy game.

Wow you have issues my friend. All I did was add to the conversation and you resorted to name calling. Lossing your temper is a sign of immaturity so check your self. For your information my gamer tag and psn is FFKi11er so if you feel the need check. Now go back to crying :)
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

captainqwark20

Well looks like I rustled someone's jimmies :cool:

Your personal list is important to you and that's fine, but this thread just showed the truth which TC showed. There are more new IP's with Sony than any of it's competitiors, this is a fact. A fact that the TC showed. A fact that GameSpot showed themselves, why are you trying to argue against their statement?

Wether or not you like Sony's IP's is a matter of personal taste, that is not what this thread was about, the point of this thread was that Sony has more IP's which is the truth.

I don't see why it makes you angry? And telling people to shut up and throw personal insults at people is just silly and doesn't make you look very reasonable. Besides, you would never talk to me or anyone else like that in real life lol. You would be real nice to me. I can gurantee you that.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Zaibach

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

sanim02

ActicEdge

Fanboys from all corners are bad,

some are so bad, it hurts to actually read their posts,

these days, every time I see an uncharted, Master cheif, and nintendo avatar, I immediately disregard the post accompanying it as drivel.

I recommend it, works wonders for the IQ

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Wait...I thought everybody knew this? It's been like this for 3 years.

Seriously come on guys, even the fanboys can't be that blind, Nintendo's been making great games but none of em are new IP's, and Microsoft....yeah :-/ Kinect.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="sanim02"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Zaibach

these days, every time I see an uncharted, Master cheif, and nintendo avatar, I immediately disregard the post accompanying it as drivel.

I'm here for the lulz. :cool:

This is also why I put "PS" at the end of my username because this is SYSTEM WARS!!

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="sanim02"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Zaibach

I'm the best poster here and you know it :cool:

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 captainqwark20

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"] Shadowmoses shut the hell up, until you disprove this list, with something your are damge controlling yourself. THe problem is you're using emotion, and not using the logic in front of you. Can you count shadow moses? I mean I hope your parents don't live in the swamp all kids should learn how to count:

ShadowMoses900

Your personal list is important to you and that's fine, but this thread just showed the truth which TC showed. There are more new IP's with Sony than any of it's competitiors, this is a fact. A fact that the TC showed. A fact that GameSpot showed themselves, why are you trying to argue against their statement?

Wether or not you like Sony's IP's is a matter of personal taste, that is not what this thread was about, the point of this thread was that Sony has more IP's which is the truth.

I don't see why it makes you angry? And telling people to shut up and throw personal insults at people is just silly and doesn't make you look very reasonable. Besides, you would never talk to me or anyone else like that in real life lol. You would be real nice to me. I can gurantee you that.

This is sad. It can;t be a fact if the LIST is TRUE and proves it wrong. I think you need a hug, do you need a hug? I mean, your mom won't do it anymore, you are a very emotional person and you can;t handle it, and that's why you changed the topic to make fun of stevo. Here are all the New ips, they are clearly tited, if you can;t break this list than just admit you're a coward and that you are full of tubs of jelly. But see your mom won't feed you jelly, your not at the age to eat real food yet. It's sad really, you actually can't count, can you count shadow moses? numbers are facts not opinions, maybe in your opinion the sky is green, but we all know what room you will be locked in if you continue down your road of insanity, so you have one more chance before i call them to pick you up, FACTUAL LIST: [QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"] I don't see why 360 fanboys are still fighting about this. The TC simply showed the truth and some people got their jimmies rustled over it. I don't understand why. Wether or not these new IP's are quality or not is a matter of ones own subjective opinion (though the general consesus is that they are good), I don't see what there is to argue about anymore.

Shadowmoses shut the hell up, until you disprove this list, with something your are damge controlling yourself. THe problem is you're using emotion, and not using the logic in front of you. Can you count shadow moses? I mean I hope your parents don't live in the swamp all kids should learn how to count: SCE: Afrika Uncharted Resistance Motorstorm Demonsouls Pixel Junk Modnation Racers Journey (Retail release) Warhawk Whiteknight MAG Little Big Planet Infamous Folklore Everybodys golf 5 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword 3D Dot game 18 new ips MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: Gears of War Alan Wake Lips Lost Odyssey ViVa Pinata Too Human Scene it Nintey Nine Nights Kameo Trials (Retail release) Splosionman (Retail Release) Hybrid Every Party The Dish Washer Crack Down Blue Dragon Project Sylpheed Mass Effect 18 new IPS. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED. STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED.
captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 captainqwark20
[QUOTE="captainqwark20"][QUOTE="FFKi11er"]So a scoring system which is one persons opinion is law but a article which proves that's Sony supports there system with the most 1 party games and shows no signs of slowing down is false based off your opinion.FFKi11er

Wow you have issues my friend. All I did was add to the conversation and you resorted to name calling. Lossing your temper is a sign of immaturity so check your self. For your information my gamer tag and psn is FFKi11er so if you feel the need check. Now go back to crying :)

Yeah you forgot your previous post. Oh and the fact I explaned it 5 times in a row. Now if you have another game then please say so otherwise like you and Shadowmoses who is to emotional and avoids all logic and sadly, parents never taught him to count, are wrong. Although you're cleary a troll, I never asked for your gamer tags, for all you know you have them but don't use them, or you play SP games only, tags prove nothing in reality, you used that because you are a troll, and that's what all the trolls here use as arguments.
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
Just found this thread. How's the jelly, guys? :cool: So there's no denying it any longer. Ps3 has dominated. You can't play sales. Only games. More ips, more awards, more exclusives, more GOTYs. The Domination has Won.
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#284 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

I do want to give some props for this thread. Had to switch from Firefox to Chrome a couple days ago because Firefox was giving me trouble and thus all of my Adblocked users were lost. This thread more than made up for that loss.

And uh... pepsi? What are we talking abotu again?

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 captainqwark20
Now its time for you guys to stop being jelly, both systems are eqal in new ips, it's ok gamerwillz, i can help you got through your hardtimes of pain and jelly, and Shadowmoses, you can learn to count, you just have to do it one step at a time, maybe you can learn to color inside the lines to so you can kill two birds with one stone. I know the swamp was a lonely place, I am with ya buddy. I want to help you be more mature and use your brain.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Seriously come on guys, even the fanboys can't be that blind, Nintendo's been making great games but none of em are new IP's, and Microsoft....yeah :-/ Kinect.

XVision84
Quantity means everything to fanboys I guess, which means games like Kinect Joy Ride and Kung Fu Rider are worthy games.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 GamerwillzPS

Just found this thread. How's the jelly, guys? :cool:ispeakfact

The jelly is pretty huge here!

(It's fun watching Lems suffering actually :cool: )

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 captainqwark20

Just found this thread. How's the jelly, guys? :cool:ispeakfact
number of pages in thread should give you a hint.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#289 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Back again oh what did i miss? are the lems still trying to list a random list out of their as**s? :P

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 captainqwark20

Back again oh what did i miss? are the lems still trying to list a random list out of their as**s? :P

finalstar2007

Well if you knew how to count and you and your family were not from the swamp you can easily conclude they are tied: count: SCE: Afrika Uncharted Resistance Motorstorm Demonsouls Pixel Junk Modnation Racers Journey (Retail release) Warhawk Whiteknight MAG Little Big Planet Infamous Folklore Everybodys golf 5 Heavy Rain Heavenly Sword 3D Dot game 18 new ips MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: Gears of War Alan Wake Lips Lost Odyssey ViVa Pinata Too Human Scene it Nintey Nine Nights Kameo Trials (Retail release) Splosionman (Retail Release) Hybrid Every Party The Dish Washer Crack Down Blue Dragon Project Sylpheed Mass Effect 18 new IPS. MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED. STUDIOS: 18 SCE: 18 THEY ARE TIED. But since your favorite games looking at your profile are crap, you have no credibility anyway. But listen, I am here to teach you and Shadowmoses to count and use your brain, if you don't stimulate it, you will never learn how to use logic and only emotions. They are both tied, now what comes after one? Take baby steps finalstar.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

Stevo_the_gamer

Quantity means everything to fanboys I guess, which means games like Kinect Joy Ride and Kung Fu Rider are worthy games.

How long will you continue? :lol: You must be a hardcore Xbox fanboy!

xbox-fanboy.jpg

You have lost all of your ammo since your first post in this thread. You can't win. :cool:

And yet you are hiding behind Kinect Joy Ride and Kung Fu Rider. Damn dude, you are a comedian!

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

GamerwillzPS

xbox-fanboy.jpg

You have lost all of your ammo since your first post in this thread. You can't win. :cool:

And yet you are hiding behind Kinect Joy Ride and Kung Fu Rider. Damn dude, you are a comedian!

You're trying to hard, makes you look desperate.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 GamerwillzPS

finalstar2007

Yep. Their tears are still dropping massively and we Cows are struggling to drink all of them. :cool:

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Quantity means everything to fanboys I guess, which means games like Kinect Joy Ride and Kung Fu Rider are worthy games.Stevo_the_gamer

xbox-fanboy.jpg

You're trying to hard, makes you look desperate.

Too*

captainqwark20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 captainqwark20

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

Well if you knew how to count and you and your family were not from the swamp you can easily conclude they are tied: count:SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.. But since your favorite games looking at your profile are crap, you have no credibility anyway. But listen, I am here to teach you and Shadowmoses to count and use your brain, if you don't stimulate it, you will never learn how to use logic and only emotions. They are both tied, now what comes after one? Take baby steps finalstar.

ShadowMoses900

SCE:

Afrika

Uncharted

Resistance

Motorstorm

Demonsouls

Pixel Junk

Modnation Racers

Journey (Retail release)

Warhawk

Whiteknight

MAG

Little Big Planet

Infamous

Folklore

Everybodys golf 5

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword

3D Dot game

18 new ips

MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS:

Gears of War

Alan Wake

Lips

Lost Odyssey

ViVa Pinata

Too Human

Scene it

Nintey Nine Nights

Kameo

Trials (Retail release)

Hybrid

Every Party

The Dish Washer

Crack Down

Blue Dragon

Project Sylpheed

Mass Effect

18 new IPS.

THEY ARE TIED.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

GamerwillzPS

xbox-fanboy.jpg

I don't get how stevo is wrong, the majority of the new ips launched by these companies aren't very good regardless of being in high number. The kinect games aren;'t critically acclaimed, neither are the move games nor something like Infinite Undiscovery or Folklore.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="captainqwark20"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"] Shadowmoses shut the hell up, until you disprove this list, with something your are damge controlling yourself. THe problem is you're using emotion, and not using the logic in front of you. Can you count shadow moses? I mean I hope your parents don't live in the swamp all kids should learn how to count:

captainqwark20

Here just in case you MAY have missed it on the front page:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/when-do-we-see-the-most-new-ip-6384770/

There you go. That's the proof right there, from GameSpot themselves.

If you deny it then that's your fault, not mine for not being able to accept the truth. Stop listining to your emotions and use logic instead.

But I'm tired of responding to you. So believe whatever makes you happy.

"The object of the superior man is truth".-Confucious

"Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained."-Ghandi

"The truth will set you free"- The Bible, verse John 8:32

"The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt forever- Eileen Parra

Words of wisdom to live by friend.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#298 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

Have any of the cows in this thread actually, you know, attempted to argue with the opposing statements in this thread? Did any of them actually rebuttle?

Or have they all just been spamming GIFs and hurling insults?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Too*

GamerwillzPS
Case in point.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 ActicEdge

Have any of the cows in this thread actually, you know, attempted to argue with the opposing statements in this thread? Did any of them actually rebuttle?

Or have they all just been spamming GIFs and hurling insults?

DJ-Lafleur

They're cows, of course they haven't