Games that bombed, but you still played/wanted to play them

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vickissv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By vickissv2
Member since 2004 • 1951 Posts

@blackace said:

@SolidGame_basic: Lots of titles. Ryse, Killzone: SF, DR3, Killer Instinct, Kinect Sports Rivals, Powerstar Golf, FF XIII, Destiny, etc...

Killer Instinct and DR3 did not bomb!

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

Too Human, which I enjoyed the hell out of and thought was one of the best console ARPG's I've played.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#53 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

well according to people here Watch Dogs, Destiny and Driveclub all bombed. I am still playing those though

Shanarah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 Shanarah
Member since 2003 • 1494 Posts

The latest Alone in the Dark. Yes, the PC version was atrocious (took me about a half hour just to get Carnby out of the first room without being shot, do NOT play it), but I had no issues in the PS3 and 360 versions other than the racing sequences. I really appreciated that there was more than one way to solve a lot of the puzzles depending on how creative you got. And they did a terrific job of recreating Central Park.

Kingdoms of Amalur. What a shame the developer went under before patching the bugs, because other than those, I felt the game was great and had a lot of potentially for expansion. I didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs while playing, but my boyfriend had several items stuck in his storage that he couldn't get out or destroy to free space, which really frustrated him. I loved the combat system, level/class system, writing and art direction, and really didn't want the game to end. The ending made me long for a sequel I'll likely never get.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Serious Sam 3

At the time, it was the closest thing to a doom clone at the time i purchased it.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#56 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

Crysis 2

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts

Silent Hill: Homecoming. I don't care what anyone else says, I really like that game. It starts slow, the middle is slow too, but the last couple hours are magnificent and make the story all come together and it's great. If you're bored and need a good survival horror game to play, get it. Just leave on your shelf until you're tired of The Evil Within. It's good...