daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Why can't game Devs leave the XBSES alone !!!!!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

A 4/10 and now this? Hard life on the green side.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

You missed the part where he backtracked and apologised, after admitting he doesn’t code (He’s an artist folks).

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

You missed the part where he backtracked and apologised, after admitting he doesn’t code (He’s an artist folks).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣He apologised because the company he is working for made him. If you're not seeing what's happening here, you're way more clueless than i ever thought that you were. No wonder you were hyping your shitty xbox headset, you're THIS clueless.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@sealionact said:

lmao off owned. A real developer won't bash the series S, they'd just get to work and make their games work on it.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

3:58 - 4:12 (and also to 5:40)

Games change fundamentally when consoles change. That 40 series GPU will not be fully exploited until the average gamer has something similar.

It's a shame about the Series S could hold things back, especially because MS won't let a Series X-only game launch.

That doesn't prevent them from going on PS5 and launching a game that will run poorly on Series S, but again the lowest common denominator factors in if it's intended to be multiplatform.

When your most popular GPU is a 10 series then no GPU beyond it is utilised.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

review garbage usa!

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

Cows mooing again?

Still upset how the Scorn thread has gotten far more attention than GOW:R threads?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Lol, if you want to take the word of an artist who has never developed games then go right ahead. Right after someone pointed out that the xss has more 120fps games than ps5 he discovered that the issue was cpu related and deleted his account.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hardwenzen
@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Lol, if you want to take the word of an artist who has never developed games then go right ahead. Right after someone pointed out that the xss has more 120fps games than ps5 he discovered that the issue was cpu related and deleted his account.

Stop. You know as well i as do why he wasted his time apologizing. If he didn't, he'd get fired the f up, and considering the shitstorm that he has created STATING FACUAL INFORMATION, he might be fired anyways.

So the reality of the situation is, this developer is/will be fired because of an Xbox Series S. If microsoft didn't build such as underpowered system that drags every current gen into the shitter, this wouldn't have happened. I hope you understand that, little sealion.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:

Cows mooing again?

Still upset how the Scorn thread has gotten far more attention than GOW:R threads?

Microsoft can only get negative attention🤡Scorn with its shitty scores. Halo Infinite with laughable content support, garbage story mode, canning of content. Series S for being garbage.

Its rough.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dabear

@hardwenzen: Or, nobody cares about Sony's 1st party games... except cows.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sealionact

@hardwenzen: What factual information? That series S is holding ps5 back, based on one dev not making a performance mode on xsx and ps5?

Nonsense.

Minimum pc specs are below that of an xss…is that holding it back?

Is the ps4 version of Ragnarok holding back the ps5 version?

Think. For once.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Or, nobody cares about Sony's 1st party games... except cows.

Is that why Ragnarok is the most talked game as of late, and EVERYWHERE? Delusional.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hardwenzen
@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: What factual information? That series S is holding ps5 back, based on one dev not making a performance mode on xsx and ps5?

Nonsense.

Minimum pc specs are below that of an xss…is that holding it back?

Is the ps4 version of Ragnarok holding back the ps5 version?

Think. For once.

The the Xbox Series Shit is dragging games down. You will suffer with Stalker 2. Oh my god you're not ready for what's coming.

Ragnarok is not an open world game🤡

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dabear

@hardwenzen: GoW has two threads on the 1st page of SW, so does Scorn (a flop), but Scorn has over 100 more comments.

Plus, where's the saying power of Sony 1st party games? They show up, then 90 days later it's as though they never existed.

Great or a flop, will people still be talking about GoW:R a year later (like were still talking g about Halo)? I highly doubt it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: GoW has two threads on the 1st page of SW, so does Scorn (a flop), but Scorn has over 100 more comments.

Plus, where's the saying power of Sony 1st party games? They show up, then 90 days later it's as though they never existed.

Great or a flop, will people still be talking about GoW:R a year later (like were still talking g about Halo)? I highly doubt it.

Why are you talking about SW🤡🤡🤡You know the world is not just System Wars, yea? Literally everyone is spamming about Rangarok all over the social media. Its a megaton that's coming in a month, and it will bury the series x, series s and its $1 indie game rent service.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

lmao off owned. A real developer won't bash the series S, they'd just get to work and make their games work on it.

A "real" developer should speak up and not give a shit about what cheap ass Xbox fanboys that didn't pony up for the more powerful hardware think 🤣

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dabear

@hardwenzen: Who? Where? It's not getting any extra-ordinary hype. Give me some links.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dabear

@BenjaminBanklin: Probably shouldn't be talking sh*t since your camp is still releasing games designed for.last gen hardware in 2022, and will probably be doing so in 2023.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Who? Where? It's not getting any extra-ordinary hype. Give me some links.

All over the social media. Everyone is talking about it, because everyone knows its gonna be big. This is a high effort video game. The kind you will never see being made for a $1 renting service.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Oh no!

Anyway......

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dabear

@hardwenzen: Did I read a post by someone named "hardwenzen" posting how Halo infinite cost $500 million?

That's not "high effort"?

Regardless, I'm sure Horizon FW was "high effort", so was "Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart", but no one is talking g about those games anymore.

Meanwhile, you can't shut up about Halo!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By hardwenzen
@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Did I read a post by someone named "hardwenzen" posting how Halo infinite cost $500 million?

That's not "high effort"?

Regardless, I'm sure Horizon FW was "high effort", so was "Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart", but no one is talking g about those games anymore.

Meanwhile, you can't shut up about Halo!

That's called an incompetent developer with the shittiest management seen in gaming. Its incredible how far behind MS has fallen. I want more competition from them, but i guess that simply impssible when your games are made for the $1 service in mind.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dabear

@hardwenzen: Excuses, excuses!

The fact is, no one talks about PS 1st party games post launch. No one. They're "one and done".

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Excuses, excuses!

The fact is, no one talks about PS 1st party games post launch. No one. They're "one and done".

First of all, we're not post launch of Ragnarok, so talk to me when we're there. Secondly, Bloodoborne is more popular as a "post launch" title than ANYTHING on the Xbox. Third, GoW2018, TLOU1, to name a few, are still very popular and talked about. Fourth, usually, you talk about old titles if they have live multiplayer or upcoming dlc's, and if that's not the case, why would people be constantly mentioning them? The only reason Infinite is as popular as it is, is drama. Its the ultimate game to give us juicy drama that i simply cannot get enough off of. Please deliver us more drama, MS. Its been a couple of weeks and i am starving for more failures that are related to 343i.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dabear

@hardwenzen: But, were post launch over EVERY OTHER Sony 1st party game. They have all been "one and done"

Bloodbourne? First of all, not even close. Second, that's not a Sony 1st party game.

GoW 2018 is only being talked about since it was just ported to PC. Even then, it's fallen off the charts.

They're not talked about because they have no replay value. They're "one and done".

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

You are aware the XSS is not the problem right?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: But, were post launch over EVERY OTHER Sony 1st party game. They have all been "one and done"

Bloodbourne? First of all, not even close. Second, that's not a Sony 1st party game.

GoW 2018 is only being talked about since it was just ported to PC. Even then, it's fallen off the charts.

They're not talked about because they have no replay value. They're "one and done".

Have you ever thought that maybe the likes of HZD or Ratchet are simply not that amazing? After ER success, i've seen plenty that have discovered Demon's remake because its "free" on ps premium or whatever that shit service is called.

And BB is exclusive, so no need to play games, buddy. Not a single MS title gets as much attention as BB, and not only this generation, but any generations since the xbox was made. BB is simply on another level, and you need to accept that.

GOW2018 was extremely popular way before the pc version was even announced. You tried and failed again dabear. Try harder next time, bud.

Another thing you might not know cuz your system has a lot of trouble with these, but a singleplayer game is a one n done. You're not in the 90's when everyone was replaying the same game one million times because there was no online play and way less titles coming one. Glad you learned something. Please thank me later.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#31 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

We are doing this again.🤭

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

A "real" developer should speak up and not give a shit about what cheap ass Xbox fanboys that didn't pony up for the more powerful hardware think 🤣

xbox cares about inclusion, phil believes everyone should be gaming, not just the rich. Hes a good man, with good values. Xbox for the people.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dabear

@hardwenzen: I actually read your post, and I giggled.

Bloodbourne more popular than Halo? Than Gears of War? Cmon, bro.... LOL.

The simple fact is Sony 1st party games have no staying power.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: I actually read your post, and I giggled.

Bloodbourne more popular than Halo? Than Gears of War? Cmon, bro.... LOL.

The simple fact is Sony 1st party games have no staying power.

Again, Halo is popular for the wrong reasons. The last Halo game that was truly relevant was Halo 3, and that's 2007. We're at the end of 2022. Hello? And you just wait until MS has acquired Activision, Halo will be forgotten and all the effort will be put into CoD.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dabear

@hardwenzen: LOL. Halo is one of the most successful video game series of all time. Go check the sales charts, bro.

You cows...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: LOL. Halo is one of the most successful video game series of all time. Go check the sales charts, bro.

You cows...

You're living the past. Remember your "over 22million downloads"? You do. Nobody is playing the game, and its a live service, if nobody is playing, their shitty service is for no one. Also, what are the sales for Infinite? Oh! I know! It doesn't count because GP. If GP wasn't a thing, the difference in sales would be so massive when compared to REAL Halo titles, that it would destroy the series forever.

You lemmings...

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dabear

@hardwenzen: HA ha ha!

Halo 5: 10 million sold

Halo Ibfinite: 22 million downloads

Your argument has no teeth.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

Halo Infinite 22 mil downloads when the game is free and nobody is playing it. What kind of achievement is that? And halo 5 is garbage, which is agreed upon all gaming communities.

vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#39  Edited By vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8685 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Halo Infinite 22 mil downloads when the game is free and nobody is playing it. What kind of achievement is that? And halo 5 is garbage, which is agreed upon all gaming communities.

The game MP is free on Steam. Nowhere else is it free. I don't know what big popular game community you are in to believe nobody is playing Halo because that has never been a problem. Whenever I play Halo I find a game, and it offers better FPS mechanics than Destiny or any other FPS on the market today.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hardwenzen

@vgmkyle said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

The game MP is free on Steam. Nowhere else is it free. I don't know what big popular game community you are in to believe nobody is playing Halo because that has never been a problem. Whenever I play Halo I find a game, and it offers better FPS mechanics than Destiny or any other FPS on the market today.

Best mechanics of any other fps on the market he says. That's why a ton of players are still playing it🤡🤡🤡

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

The series s has treble the 120fps games the ps5 has.and it's a fact ps5 is holding the series x back...huge power difference not being shown fully in every game,Xbox wins every comparison but not by the margin it should

Last placestation

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Ragnarok is not an open world game….is that honestly your reasoning?

How does the open world HZD FW manage 60 fps on the ps5 then if it also runs on ps4?

Same with Elden Ring…Open World, 30fps target ps4, 60fps target ps5.

How does an xss with the same CPU as the xsx hold back a generation, when the ps4 doesn’t stop devs making games with improved frame rates on the ps5?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Think wenzen. Try.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Ragnarok is not an open world game….is that honestly your reasoning?

How does the open world HZD FW manage 60 fps on the ps5 then if it also runs on ps4?

Same with Elden Ring…Open World, 30fps target ps4, 60fps target ps5.

How does an xss with the same CPU as the xsx hold back a generation, when the ps4 doesn’t stop devs making games with improved frame rates on the ps5?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Think wenzen. Try.

HZD you say? Oh, i was just waiting for you to mention the best looking title on current gen hardware. You fell in my trap, and it was so easy🤡🤡🤡

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12952 Posts

@sealionact said:

Oof

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1237 Posts

Games have changed very little since the PS3/360 days (and I'd argue are generally less amibtious then they used to be)

Series S isn't holding anything back

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#46 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

Another backfired thread.🤣

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Another day, another...

Poo cows. :P

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#48  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

We all know XSS is shit and is a pain in the ass for developers. However, based on the scope of the game, this reeks of an incompetent developer if they can't scale the experience to the XSS. Anyway, lol at consoles.

Imagine gaming at 30fps in 2022.
Imagine gaming at 30fps in 2022.
dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dabear

@hardwenzen: It's still one of the top games on Xbox, too. Which, I believe, is its primary platform.

And that's one of the big things you always omit- Halo is primarily a console shooter.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dabear

@hardwenzen: It's still one of the top games on Xbox, too. Which, I believe, is its primary platform.

And that's one of the big things you always omit- Halo is primarily a console shooter.