Forza Motorsport 3 = Racing Game of the Generation(56k Warning)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 jessesalinas
Member since 2007 • 2935 Posts
[QUOTE="2uneek4u"]

[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="2uneek4u"]

please read what the other guy said before jumping into conclusion. he was showing the history score to prove SionPt Wrong. You are just a fanboy who just attack anyone who thinks forza 3 is a better game.

SionPT wasn't wrong. GT has overall better scores than Forza.

THis is GS, and GS says Forza series > gt series in history score

this is correct ,sir.. but Sony fans will use other sites when their arguement is going downhill... its funny...they tout other websites scores but they post here on gamespot forums...LOL why even make a gamespot account if you want to talk about other gaming website scores? LOL
RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 RedruM_I
Member since 2009 • 3051 Posts

THis is GS, and GS says Forza series average score 9.3> gt series average score 8.85 in history score

2uneek4u

Still it doesn't make his argument wrong.

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="jessesalinas"]

[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"] Dude you realize that Gran Turismo 1 was the most acclaimed racing sim of that generation. The fact that your using a review score to determine its actual significance is appauling, even turn 10 agrees with this., GT1 and GT2 sent the precedent on consoles for their era.

There are many games that aren't AAA that have had a significant impact on gaming Deus Ex, MGS, Legend of Mana to name a few. (GT3 scored a 9.4 here btw, just pointing that out.) So i'm really not sure how what you've posted in that particular quote has anything to do with Forza being better than the GT series.

this is 2009 not 1998 :)

I still do not see your point? Your the one who posted review scores for GT1 and GT2 :|

and yet Forza is the AAA Series and GT is not :| so i dont see your point :|
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 jessesalinas

[QUOTE="2uneek4u"]

THis is GS, and GS says Forza series average score 9.3> gt series average score 8.85 in history score

RedruM_I

Still it doesn't make his argument wrong.

his arguement is moot..

this is gamespot....not gamespy or GameInformer or IGN or GR or MC or whatever you want it to be :?

you need to deal with the fact that Forza Series >>>>> GT Series here at Gamespot :)

and that will never change :)

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Oh so pretty pictures on the car make this a better game? GT5 will be so much better than Forza3 when it come to gameplay :lol:

Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 Racer850
Member since 2009 • 2293 Posts

Oh so pretty pictures on the car make this a better game? GT5 will be so much better than Forza3 when it come to gameplay :lol:

aroxx_ab
Oh really, why is this?
FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

Racer850

Oh really, why is this?

It just looks like fighting fire with fire.... or in this case fanboy with fanboy. :P

Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Racer850

[QUOTE="Racer850"][QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

FragTycoon

Oh really, why is this?

It just looks like fighting fire with fire.... or in this case fanboy with fanboy. :P

I think the TC should of waited for GT5 until he made this topic, but as of right now Forza 3 is king.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 jessesalinas

So we're just over half way through the gen

and you're claiming the FM3 is the racing game of this gen?

:lol:

thelastguy

Halfway through the Gen and Turn 10 has already released 2 AAAE's

what has Polyphony released so far this gen?

oh thats right, a Flop Demo and a PSP Flop with no Online and no Career

way to go Polyphony,you really stuck it to Turn 10 :roll:

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="Racer850"][QUOTE="FragTycoon"]

Oh really, why is this?Racer850

I think the TC should of waited for GT5 until he made this topic, but as of right now Forza 3 is king.

yes,Forza has been King for a long time :) im 1000% sure it will remain that way.
Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Racer850

jessesalinas

yes,Forza has been King for a long time :) im 1000% sure it will remain that way.

I have put more than 70 hours into FM3, and i agree with it's score on here, but we have to wait until march to claim the racing crown :)

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 jessesalinas

aroxx_ab
and GT4 and Prologue was a Testament to that right? :? i remember when GT Fans were Damage controlling over Forza 2's score back then.it took them a long time to get over the AAAE score. this thread kind of reminds me of that. damage control thread.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 jessesalinas

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="Racer850"] I think the TC should of waited for GT5 until he made this topic, but as of right now Forza 3 is king.Racer850

I have put more than 70 hours into FM3, and i agree with it's score on here, but we have to wait until march to claim the racing crown :)

you beat me :) ...i only put 50 hours into the game so far.. i wonder how mahy hours GT Fans put into Prologue? :lol:
Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Racer850
[QUOTE="Racer850"]

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"] yes,Forza has been King for a long time :) im 1000% sure it will remain that way.jessesalinas

you beat me :) ...i only put 50 hours into the game so far.. i wonder how mahy hours GT Fans put into Prologue? :lol:

I bought GT5P, and it was pretty terrible, so im hoping GT5 improves on it, but like i said we need to wait until march.
RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 RedruM_I
[QUOTE="Racer850"]

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"] yes,Forza has been King for a long time :) im 1000% sure it will remain that way.jessesalinas

So the game is so good that you spend 20 hours painting the car, 30 hours playing and now you're here fanboying instead of playing? It doesn't sound like the game is too interesting if you rather be here. Just saying.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 jessesalinas

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="Racer850"]

RedruM_I

So the game is so good that you spend 20 hours painting the car, 30 hours playing and now you're here fanboying instead of playing? It doesn't sound like the game is too interesting if you rather be here. Just saying.

no.....50 hours of gameplay...not painting cars.

and i still havent scratched the surface...

i guess thats why it scored a 9.5

its an amazing game.

GT Fans are missing out on some great gameplay :)

Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Racer850

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="Racer850"]

RedruM_I

a game shows how So the game is so good that you spend 20 hours painting the car, 30 hours playing and now you're here fanboying instead of playing? It doesn't sound like the game is too interesting if you rather be here. Just saying.

He put 50 hours into the game, so does that not tell you something?

SionPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 SionPT
Member since 2007 • 865 Posts

Get real dude, i wasant wrong GT has better score troughout history and better sales, GT franchise has over 5 games, your making an avereage of 5 games since playstation 1 era to an franschise that as litle more than 3 games

Forza wasant even being imagined while GT was selling 3 and 4 millions

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

what can you do exaclty in GT5 that you cant do in forza3? I know for one thing with forza you can do that you cant with gt5.. is play it ;)

RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 RedruM_I

what can you do exaclty in GT5 that you cant do in forza3? I know for one thing with forza you can do that you cant with gt5.. is play it ;)

o0squishy0o
Weather change, racetrack editor, Nascar... just to name a few.
Flam3Thr0w3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#221 Flam3Thr0w3r
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

So far, I do agree that Forza Motorsport 3 is the best racing game this generation.

I love the Gran Turismo series though, so when Gran Turismo 5 comes out my opinion might change.

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 jessesalinas

Get real dude, i wasant wrong GT has better score troughout history and better sales, GT franchise has over 5 games, your making an avereage of 5 games since playstation 1 era to an franschise that as litle more than 3 games

Forza wasant even being imagined while GT was selling 3 and 4 millions

SionPT

sales =/= Quality

thats Day 1 stuff.

you my freind need to get real :)

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 jessesalinas

o0squishy0o
yes indeedy :) we get a 9.5 AAAE while GT Fans "Just Wait"
Braindropping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Braindropping
Member since 2009 • 84 Posts

I do agree that Forza Motorsport 3 is the best racing game this generation.But GT5 is still not out we dont know wat score it will get.AND the F3vsGT5 war real bring out the fanboy in some people bioshockowz

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

jessesalinas

will see in march, how wrong u will be

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

Sigh..Fanboys will always be fanboys, and what is the point of all those pics?

taj7575
Well so far, the pics have shown how great this game is and now me and my 12 yr old son are in awe of how awesome this game is. May have to pick one up (360+F3) NOW. Really, as a cow I had no idea this game was really looking this fantastic. Waiting for GT5 no longer seems like a viable option to me.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 jessesalinas

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="Racer850"] I think the TC should of waited for GT5 until he made this topic, but as of right now Forza 3 is king.planbfreak4eva

watch and see now ...the present time. :) Forza 3 9.5 AAAE sorry,john conner but im not living in the future. :)
Generalmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Generalmojo
Member since 2008 • 3670 Posts

Lemmings claiming victory half way through the finish line :lol:

oh system wars :D

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#229 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="jessesalinas"] you beat me :) ...i only put 50 hours into the game so far.. i wonder how mahy hours GT Fans put into Prologue? :lol:Racer850

a game shows how So the game is so good that you spend 20 hours painting the car, 30 hours playing and now you're here fanboying instead of playing? It doesn't sound like the game is too interesting if you rather be here. Just saying.

Nope, because by his gamertag in his sig, most of that time wasn't spent in carreer mode. He hasn't even raced all the track locations yet and is probably sitting at less than 15% completed.

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="Racer850"]

a game shows how So the game is so good that you spend 20 hours painting the car, 30 hours playing and now you're here fanboying instead of playing? It doesn't sound like the game is too interesting if you rather be here. Just saying.RedruM_I

Nope, because by his gamertag in his sig, most of that time wasn't spent in carreer mode. He hasn't even raced all the track locations yet and is probably sitting at less than 15% completed.

lol nice try buddy... ever think that i have more than one gamertag in my household? LOL and yes ive played more than 50+ hours on FM3. i can post my other gamertags in my household that i played Forza 3 on and send a message to you from them and you can add them all up :) and i have an acheivement on a different gamertag of mine for forza 3 the that says i completed all tracks. :) nice try though :)
Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Racer850

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="Racer850"] I think the TC should of waited for GT5 until he made this topic, but as of right now Forza 3 is king.planbfreak4eva

We bascially know nothing about GT5, and you are claiming he's so wrong, why is this?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Wow, why can't two great series co-exist? Oh because Fanboys obviously need to bash the opposition's series :roll:

By the way, GT5: Prologue scored 7.5 on GS. Not 7.0. At least get the scores right.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 asylumni

[QUOTE="taj7575"]

danjammer69

Well so far, the pics have shown how great this game is and now me and my 12 yr old son are in awe of how awesome this game is. May have to pick one up (360+F3) NOW. Really, as a cow I had no idea this game was really looking this fantastic. Waiting for GT5 no longer seems like a viable option to me.

If you have a 360, you should definitely pick up Forza 3, but I can't say if it would be worth a console purchase by itself, for you. Besides, there's plenty of time to get through this game by the time GT5 is released.

Also, I think it should be a mod-able offense to post pictures like TC did with no info as to how to find these designs (ie.credit to the creator, title, keyword).

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#235 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

Looks like a really neat coloring book.

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="danjammer69"][QUOTE="taj7575"]

If you have a 360, you should definitely pick up Forza 3, but I can't say if it would be worth a console purchase by itself, for you. Besides, there's plenty of time to get through this game by the time GT5 is released.

Also, I think it should be a mod-able offense to post pictures like TC did with no info as to how to find these designs (ie.credit to the creator, title, keyword).

i bought those designs...i own them. :? i can post them on forums or do whatever i want with them...i payed for them with credits on the storefront.so i dont have to credit the creator.. the art speaks for itself.
asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 asylumni

[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="Racer850"]

jessesalinas

lol nice try buddy... ever think that i have more than one gamertag in my household? LOL and yes ive played more than 50+ hours on FM3. i can post my other gamertags in my household that i played Forza 3 on and send a message to you from them and you can add them all up :) and i have an acheivement on a different gamertag of mine for forza 3 the that says i completed all tracks. :) nice try though :)

I can only go by the info I have, and 50 hours means nothing. It could be spent in the menus, auction house, livery editor, online races or whatever. Why would it occur to me that you have done more on a different gamertag than the one you brag about in your sig? Why would you keep starting over with multiple gamertags, or are they for other people in your household (and if so, are all the tags a group effort)?

I've got less than 18 hours racing time in, and am in the midst of season 5 (16.2% completed), but I still think it's too early to reach a final conclusion of this game (though with all the flaws I'm leaning towards a little over-rated). The way you talk makes it seem you've barely scratched the surface of this game.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 asylumni

[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="danjammer69"] Well so far, the pics have shown how great this game is and now me and my 12 yr old son are in awe of how awesome this game is. May have to pick one up (360+F3) NOW. Really, as a cow I had no idea this game was really looking this fantastic. Waiting for GT5 no longer seems like a viable option to me.jessesalinas

i bought those designs...i own them. :? i can post them on forums or do whatever i want with them...i payed for them with credits on the storefront.so i dont have to credit the creator.. the art speaks for itself.

Yes, but showing them without telling us how to find them is like teasing us with them and is mean.:P

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="asylumni"]

Yes, but showing them without telling us how to find them is like teasing us with them and is mean.:P

this is true ... just go to the Forza motorsport 3 Livery Forums....its all there.
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 jessesalinas
[QUOTE="asylumni"]

[QUOTE="jessesalinas"][QUOTE="asylumni"]

I can only go by the info I have, and 50 hours means nothing. It could be spent in the menus, auction house, livery editor, online races or whatever. Why would it occur to me that you have done more on a different gamertag than the one you brag about in your sig? Why would you keep starting over with multiple gamertags, or are they for other people in your household (and if so, are all the tags a group effort)?

I've got less than 18 hours racing time in, and am in the midst of season 5 (16.2% completed), but I still think it's too early to reach a final conclusion of this game (though with all the flaws I'm leaning towards a little over-rated). The way you talk makes it seem you've barely scratched the surface of this game.

ummm no...like i said i have multiple gamertags in my household...and yes i played 50+hours on Forza 3 total between my GT's i just post this gamertag mostly because this is the gamertag i have the most gamerscore points on.lol and my girlfreind's gamertag is the only gamertag i use for online gaming because she has Gold service and i dont..lol s
brettneo3012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 brettneo3012
Member since 2003 • 526 Posts

Until we actually see the final version(not basing the comparison on GT5:Prologue) than there can be no comparison. So have fun painting your cars instead of racing, which most people forgot that is the point of racing games.

hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

how the hell do they DO THAT?!?!

blazinpuertoroc
too much free time, and absurd amount of patience with the most awkward graphic editing system ever.
CannedWorms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#243 CannedWorms
Member since 2009 • 3381 Posts

You've been defending Forza and bashing GT since May 2007. You certainly win dedicated fanboy of this generation;).

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 jessesalinas

You've been defending Forza and bashing GT since May 2007. You certainly win dedicated fanboy of this generation;).

CannedWorms
thank you Sir :) i am definately always at the frontlines in the Forza Vs. GT War... :) a War we are Gladly Winning :)
jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 jessesalinas

Until we actually see the final version(not basing the comparison on GT5:Prologue) than there can be no comparison. So have fun painting your cars instead of racing, which most people forgot that is the point of racing games.

brettneo3012

you forgot one little thing...

People spend a lot oftime racing in Forza 3

we just do it in Style :)

AndersK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 AndersK
Member since 2005 • 396 Posts

Jesse, would you mind telling us exactly how old you are? Just wondering.

Having such pathetic arguments, and saying stuff like 'deal with it' makes you sound like you are what.. 14?

Not to mention your almost abbusive use of the :) smiley.

So which is it?

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#248 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Life as a cow must be hard. Always having to choose between "just wait" or random personal attacks.

AndersK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 AndersK
Member since 2005 • 396 Posts

Life as a cow must be hard. Always having to choose between "just wait" or random personal attacks.

gamecubepad

It's not a random personal attack.

If i came over to you, and told you BANANAS:) TASTE BETTER THAN APPLES.:) ITS A FACT.:) DEAL WITH IT.:)

Wouldnt you just be thinking 'wtf is this kid rambling about?'

GTR2addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 GTR2addict
Member since 2007 • 11863 Posts
There are so many games i could slap across your face with that are far better than forza it's laughable. Give up , forza 3 isn't defining anything, making paintjobs is innovative and supposed to make your game better? go to rfactorcentral.com, simraceway.com and nogripracing.com, all these sites have at least 50 000 skins available, skinning and livery making has been around before the PS2 was around, hence, forza is a failure at everything it says to be, i mean cmon, forza a driving simulator? that game is so easy i could play the whole career with one hand