Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Is she pissed she didn't get hired or something?

What a baby.

Also this ranting is just pissing whatever journalistic career she has left right down the drain. What a fucking dumb ass.

And it's this kind of comments that help this agenda gain support and the reinforcement that they need.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

Also this ranting is just pissing whatever journalistic career she has left right down the drain. What a fucking dumb ass.

And it's this kind of comments that help this agenda gain support and the reinforcement that they need.

How so? her twitter rant is just ridiculous.

I never debased her feminism, or called her names because she's a woman. I focused on her utterly ridiculous reasoning.

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321: tell you what pal, as long as my tax dollars go towards abortions i'll say whatever the hell i want in regards to they're murderous choices.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Animal-Mother

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

I never debased her feminism, or called her names because she's a woman. I focused on her utterly ridiculous reasoning.

You called her a "fucking dumb ass"

That's enough for people to sympathize with her and think you're the asshole.

Also you could come off as more intelligent about this situation rather than saying that of all things.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

Also you could come off as more intelligent about this situation rather than saying that of all things.

Oh well I'm so sorry, forgive me for not giving a ****.

Yes, let's talk about intelligence. I can't believe you would show such issue against two girls kissing! What kind of red blooded american male are you? Gotta get with the times hombre.

@Animal-Mother said:

Holee Shit....

Written by none other than samantha allen....

"There are plenty of spaces where my partner and I wouldn’t feel safe expressing affection for each other in public. But, when we’re in a metropolitan area on either coast, we strategically use our public displays of affection to acclimate straight people’s babies to the idea of two grown-up women being romantically involved with each other. “Look, mommy! Those two girls just kissed.”

I'm sorry, i'm accepting of everyone but assholes. But this is just so poignant as a deep seeded issue and or very high levels of insecurity.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Animal-Mother

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

Obviously you do if you have the time to call her " a fucking dumb ass"

So which is it? Do you give a **** or not?

Because again it's shit like this that fuels their fire and righteousness of their agenda.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

Obviously you do if you have the time to call her " a fucking dumb ass"

So which is it? Do you give a **** or not?

Because again it's shit like this that fuels their fire and righteousness of their agenda.

Seriously why are you so hurt, She is acting like a fucking dumb ass.

Whenever you use twitter as a platform for this type of behavior for the world to see, you start approaching that level.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

People criticizing idiots making fools out of themselves isn't going to help their agenda, lol

Any one part of the "feminist agenda" wouldn't touch this girl with a 100ft pole, at least no feminist with half a brain...

People with agenda's typically don't associate with people who make fools out of themselves and embarrass their agenda.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Animal-Mother

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Yes, let's talk about intelligence. I can't believe you would show such issue against two girls kissing! What kind of red blooded american male are you? Gotta get with the times hombre.

@Animal-Mother said:

Holee Shit....

"There are plenty of spaces where my partner and I wouldn’t feel safe expressing affection for each other in public. But, when we’re in a metropolitan area on either coast, we strategically use our public displays of affection to acclimate straight people’s babies to the idea of two grown-up women being romantically involved with each other. “Look, mommy! Those two girls just kissed.”

I'm sorry, i'm accepting of everyone but assholes. But this is just so poignant as a deep seeded issue and or very high levels of insecurity.

Ohh i'm sorry I voiced my opinion that this is an incredibly disturbing thing to use your partner and stance to push an agenda in an attempt to indoctrinate young children instead of letting them figure out the world.
It's a sick thing to assume children need to be acclimated to anything, it almost sounds like something that would come out of a chineese labor camp.

Instead of passionately not caring about what your stance is and loving your partner for who they are instead of putting this kind of ideology behind it, that there HAS to be a meaning behind it, that with everything you do is an attempt to thwart
some kind of thing that may not even be there to begin with.

Also i'm not hurt. I wouldn't defend her with any ounce of my being. But it's the kind of words you use that help them perpetuate their argument with validity, being one of those people that instead of going into an argument with a person who is seemingly unstable who will be defended by most in that industry because of words like that.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Animal-Mother

@KHAndAnime said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

People criticizing idiots making fools out of themselves isn't going to help their agenda, lol

Any one part of the "feminist agenda" wouldn't touch this girl with a 100ft pole, at least no feminist with half a brain...

People with agenda's typically don't associate with people who make fools out of themselves and embarrass their agenda.

But unfortunately there are sympathizers because of it. I mean look at some of the support that was garnered on twitter. I mean when heavy weights like sessler and the GB crew are chiming in there's something to it.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Holee Shit....

Ohh i'm sorry I voiced my opinion that this is an incredibly disturbing thing to use your partner and stance to push an agenda in an attempt to indoctrinate young children instead of letting them figure out the world.

It's a sick thing to assume children need to be acclimated to anything, it almost sounds like something that would come out of a chineese labor camp.

Instead of passionately not caring about what your stance is and loving your partner for who they are instead of putting this kind of ideology behind it, that there HAS to be a meaning behind it, that with everything you do is an attempt to thwart

Also i'm not hurt. I wouldn't defend her with any ounce of my being. But it's the kind of words you use that help them perpetuate their argument with validity, being one of those people that instead of going into an argument with a person who is seemingly unstable who will be defended by most in that industry because of words like that.

Because I called her a fucking dumb ass? Dude.

Her tweets kind of account for that, I never said the gay haters were right in what they did, nor was I the one that left any hateful tweets on her account, those guys are just as stupid.

But putting Giant Bomb on blast *Oh shit it's a pun* for hiring 2 white guys is really idiotic.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#162 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

In his defense, that was a fucking dumb ass tweet.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Animal-Mother

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Holee Shit....

Because I called her a fucking dumb ass? Dude.

Her tweets kind of account for that, I never said the gay haters were right in what they did, nor was I the one that left any hateful tweets on her account, those guys are just as stupid.

But putting Giant Bomb on blast for hiring 2 white guys is really idiotic.

I can agree with this. To me the idea of attacking someone even if it's in fair cause gives them the ability to twist it. And it shouldn't be.

I guess what i'm ultimately saying is go into it with a little more finesse. Because that can go a long way.

Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

Yet extremist groups can form and hijack legitimate movements. Look no further than PETA to understand what I am talking about...

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 ninjaxams

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@Bigboi500 said:
@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

@MBirdy88: stupidest things I've read in a while. You should clearly have a say, but you shouldn't be allowed to tell a woman what to do with their bodies. You're not the one that has to carry the kid for 9 months.

If you got her pregnant man up and be a father. If you did and you want it and she doesn't have that conversation with her, but the ball is essentially always in her court because you don't have to have that baby in your uterus for 9 months.

Unless she was raped, isn't it as much her fault as any guys for spreading her legs? Don't you find it disgusting that they kill babies as a form of birth control regularly, instead of doing it out of necessity like danger to the female with child or rape?

What gives women the right to destroy life in such a casual way on a casual basis? What I mean is, do you think it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to sleep around and have abortions regularly if she so chooses? Don't you think that's kind of wrong?

Isn't it her FAULT? Why must it be a FAULT? It can be a mistake, mistakes happen. Guys and girls sleep together without protection all the time. Killing babies isn't a form of birth control. It's an honest solution for people who are not ready nor do not want kids.

What gives a woman the right? What gives you the right to tell her what she can or cannot do in her life? But as long as you're controlling other peoples lives what should I have for dinner?

Right and wrong is not for you to decide. I hate smoking but I'm not gonna take the cigarette out of peoples mouths. My girlfriend is a vegetarian but she can't take meat off my plate. Right and wrong is a personal decision. Not for those in power or for you to decide.

an honest solution?! that one remark is perhaps the absolute dumbest thing i've read in all of system wars history, maybe excluding tom mcsheas articles that get linked here.

abortion is a fucking copout. abortions are for weak minded people who are so pathetic and selfish they would rather murder they're own child than nut up and do the right thing.

the reason your not taking cigs out of peoples mouths is because thats a personal choice, theres a massive difference between smoking and abortion. what about the rights of that unborn child? i don't want to hear that parasite argument either, thats a gigantic load of shit.

personal story here. back in 2009 i lost an amazing job, i was making hummers for the military bringing in around $70k a year. we had one child to provide for when i was layed off,, things were difficult, especially once unemployement was getting short and there weren't many jobs around here. i finally got a part time gig at walmart after around 8 months of humping pavement looking for work. i was there a few months when my wife got pregnant with our 2nd child. obviously that was pisspoor timing but we made it work. i've had six jobs between then and now as i was always trying to find work that would pay a larger wage. i even killed myself working in a foundry for 10 months. you ever work in a foundry? you wake up with your hands numb and you cough up black stuff on a regular basis. point is we did what needed to be done and now i have this wonderful little 2yo who loves me to death. i'd say he was more than worth the trouble and stress.

if i can do it so can everyone else. our society should expect more of its own and its disgusting that killing ones own child is considered an honest solution by some.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Animal-Mother

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

I never said it wasn't, but language goes a long way.

There are spinsters out there that would take that and turn it on it's head.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By mems_1224

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

yea but they're dumb too so who cares what they think?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Animal-Mother

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Adam Sessler is dumb now?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ReadingRainbow4

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

What a baby.

I'd love to see a post I made in system wars used as feminist ammo. The most I've gotten so far is a hate rant about me on TimDog's twitter account, lol.

Gotta branch out from SW some time.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mems_1224

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

a lot of the time

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Animal-Mother

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

a lot of the time

The GB crew is dumb?

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#172 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

Samantha Allen is still more mature and emotionally stable than like half of the GS users.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@drekula2 said:

Samantha Allen is still more mature and emotionally stable than like half of the GS users.

...and you know this how?

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Seems like maybe this thread has run it's course. All we need now is someone to start arguing about Hitler.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#175 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

You gotta love freedom of speech. This just proves how many thousand and thousand of immature people there are in the gaming industry. lol!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lostrib

@HadOne2Many said:

Seems like maybe this thread has run it's course. All we need now is someone to start arguing about Hitler.

Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By mems_1224

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

a lot of the time

The GB crew is dumb?

Dumb in an awesome way.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Animal-Mother
@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

a lot of the time

The GB crew is dumb?

Dumb in an awesome way.

But do you see what i'm getting at?

It doesn't matter if the spinsters are dumb all it takes is 2-3 people to make it bigger than it actually is.
And despite the fact that we laugh at them as the end user it takes on or two respected publications to
spin this out of control as well.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#179 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

I heard GS pick up carolyn petit to made GB jelly.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
@Desmonic said:

@drekula2 said:

.....right....

lol!!!

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

Another day, another misandrist throwing a tantrum because the world doesn't appeal to her, yawn...

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 ninjaxams

@Desmonic: oh you've got to be kidding me. lol @ this bitch.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 mems_1224

@Desmonic said:

@drekula2 said:

.....right....

lol holy shit

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

I get it. Like I get why someone would be disappointed that Giantbomb who has Patrick talking about equality and diversity, and then they fill open spots, with 30 year old white dudes. I get that. I get why someone would be disappointed by that. The problem is though they were aiming for an experienced individual which in this medium is unfortunately a bunch of white dudes. Like a 5-8 man full time website (the giantbomb staff is actually really small) getting this much flack when Eurogamer, IGN, or Polygon don't get this is ridiculous.

But the residents of Mt. Pious do their usual thing where they handle this type of stuff with no grace. But to be fair all the people on the sister mountain for Mt. Pious were just as terrible. I can understand wanting to defend the GB guys, but if you need to post hateful shit, be it racist, sexist, homophobic or what have you, what did you actually accomplish? Justify people like Anita Snarkwhateverhername is and the residents of Mt. Pious? come on.

I'm a little surprised by Leigh Alexander's tweet. Patrick has pimped out her shit a bunch of times, she's been on bomin with the AM, and she tweets that? A little tasteless on her part as well.

Yeah, I think I agree with pretty much everything here.

Nice that there are, like, two people in the thread who aren't neckbeards.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#186 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Ha feminists, the ultimate sexists.

I'm all for equality, but feminists just piss me the F off when they think they are better than males and other females.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@mems_1224 said:

@Desmonic said:

@drekula2 said:

.....right....

lol holy shit

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By PannicAtack

@lostrib said:

You are aware of what satire is, right?

I mean, I've seen you post on this website a lot. You're usually a lot smarter than this.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#189 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I also have to agree with readingrainbow, what she said did make her look like a dumbass.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 ReadingRainbow4

@PannicAtack said:

@jg4xchamp said:

I get it. Like I get why someone would be disappointed that Giantbomb who has Patrick talking about equality and diversity, and then they fill open spots, with 30 year old white dudes. I get that. I get why someone would be disappointed by that. The problem is though they were aiming for an experienced individual which in this medium is unfortunately a bunch of white dudes. Like a 5-8 man full time website (the giantbomb staff is actually really small) getting this much flack when Eurogamer, IGN, or Polygon don't get this is ridiculous.

But the residents of Mt. Pious do their usual thing where they handle this type of stuff with no grace. But to be fair all the people on the sister mountain for Mt. Pious were just as terrible. I can understand wanting to defend the GB guys, but if you need to post hateful shit, be it racist, sexist, homophobic or what have you, what did you actually accomplish? Justify people like Anita Snarkwhateverhername is and the residents of Mt. Pious? come on.

I'm a little surprised by Leigh Alexander's tweet. Patrick has pimped out her shit a bunch of times, she's been on bomin with the AM, and she tweets that? A little tasteless on her part as well.

Yeah, I think I agree with pretty much everything here.

Nice that there are, like, two people in the thread who aren't neckbeards.

Really?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#191  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs

I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs
I'm a girl with boobs
We're obese 40 year old men who will probably die of a hart attack pretty soon.
We're obese 40 year old men who will probably die of a hart attack pretty soon.

Teh sexisms.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4: Don't be too surprised, misandrists can also be posters here in SW

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By PannicAtack

@roler42 said:

@ReadingRainbow4: Don't be too surprised, misandrists can also be posters here in SW

Not finding "lol make me a sandwich" hilarious makes me a misandrist. Got it. Good to know.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 lostrib

@PannicAtack said:

@lostrib said:

I mean, I've seen you post in other places. You're usually a lot smarter than this.

well it depends on the source, if it's normal people then it's satire. If it's SJWs, then it's serious--just look at the cancel colbert situation

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Alright that enough let's lock this thread.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#196  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@drekula2 said:

Funny joke there.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@PannicAtack said:

@roler42 said:

Not finding "lol make me a sandwich" hilarious makes me a misandrist. Got it. Good to know.

You're neckbeard comment is entirely acceptable however. Name these neckbeards.

Answer me this, do you find her comments on the state of the industry and Giantbomb acceptable?

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By PannicAtack

@lostrib said:

@PannicAtack said:

@lostrib said:

I mean, I've seen you post in other places. You're usually a lot smarter than this.

well it depends on the source, if it's normal people then it's satire. If it's SJWs, then it's serious--just look at the cancel colbert situation

Source nothing. It just kinda stands out to me as a pretty obvious way of drawing attention to the whole "pay gap" thing. Kinda just strikes me as incredibly obvious. If you find that flier to be a big example of discrimination and hypocrisy, well... you're kind of reinforcing their point.

I mean, I just see what it's doing and I find that it's ridiculously obvious. "Source" doesn't really matter in that regard.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 lostrib

@Desmonic said:

Oh look at that, GS notifications are broken again! Someone better flag them so GS can fix them! :D

---

Yeah, Samantha is either a troll account or one of those super deluded crazy "feminists" (read: she's not so much a feminist as she is simply crazy).

They were fixed?

She's a misandrist...so it's more of the later