Feel like MS's bad decisions are canceling out their good decisions.

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#51 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:

The Scorpio is a good decision but their lack of risk taking in 1st party/2nd party games is a bad decision. If MS doesn't announce any new games at E3 aside from the usual Halo/Forza stuff, I'm not so sure the Scorpio will be all that exciting.

Microsoft has been doing a great job. Not only have they been releasing awesome games, but they are releasing the most powerful console in the world, which will also be the definitive home to 3rd party games as well. On top of that, they have their ever expanding backwards compatible library, adding digital refunds, new and improved dashboard. It's just win after win for gamers.

They could be stuck in the milk world like Sony, who relies on their GranTurismoUnchartedKillzone games day after day, year after year.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Yep somewhere along the way M$ managed to convince themselves and a few of their fans that gaming is not about games lol. Expect nothing but fail from M$.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@Black96Z:

Do you think that MS will Green light a Sequel?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3750 Posts

Seems like the only thing Xbox has going due it at the moment is it's awesome controller.

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 962 Posts

@EG101: At this time i can not say. I do own the game and have completed it. It was a fun game for what it was but it does have its issues. It is obvious that it was released unfinished. The last core bot was supposed to have been released early this year but never happened. All there was for news back in march was a tweet saying that they are still working on the last core bot and HDR. It has been 7 months since it was released and that should have been plenty of time to release the last bot. My guess is they are either having a lot of issues with the game still/problems in their studio or they are going to re-release the game in a complete stage (definitive edition- if the leak is true). But if the game only includes the last bot then it will not sell. But if it includes plenty more content then the original to warrent a second play through, then maybe it will have a chance. Only time will tell.

HamburgHarlot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 HamburgHarlot
Member since 2017 • 25 Posts

Microsoft doesn't make bad decisions. They are a billion dollar company, is this a joke topic?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts

@dakur said:

Yep somewhere along the way M$ managed to convince themselves and a few of their fans that gaming is not about games lol. Expect nothing but fail from M$.

I dream of the day that you disappear from these forums...I've never read a single post from you that isn't complete nonsense.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:

I dream of the day that you disappear from these forums...I've never read a single post from you that isn't complete nonsense.

I'm sorry that facts threaten you so much...

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 962 Posts

@dakur said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:

I'm sorry that facts threaten you so much...

Funny thing is i have never seen you ever post any facts. All i ever see is a bunch of trolling post.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#60 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70408 Posts

@dakur said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@dakur said:

I'm sorry that talking out of my ass threaten you so much...

So true.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@metalslimenite: after reading a few more of your posts i believe i know who you are mr i'm a Nintendo fan.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@lawlessx said:

why are people talking as if E3 already happened and microsoft announced nothing? Or are haters just having fun before the hate train ends in june?

Because its Microsoft and they never announce anything but Halo and yearly Forza. People know what to expect, its MS we're talking about.