Favorite Nintendo game on PC platform?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#1 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

So PC gamers, what Nintendo game you liked most on PC?

Mario Kart? Mario Bros? Galaxy? Zelda? What Nintendo game you liked most on PC platform?

I liked super smash bros on PC most. What about you guys?

Avatar image for lostrib
#2 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#3 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

Well everyone can play those games on PC, so it is multiplatform.

Avatar image for lostrib
#4 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

Well everyone can play those games on PC, so it is multiplatform.

No, they're not

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#5 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

Well everyone can play those games on PC, so it is multiplatform.

No, they're not

Those games are on PC. Just took even those pictures from PC gameplay. Even my friends play those games on PC. You can even youtube. Even neogaf forum is

Avatar image for CyberLips
#6 Posted by CyberLips (1826 posts) -

Avatar image for lostrib
#7 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@lostrib said:

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

Well everyone can play those games on PC, so it is multiplatform.

No, they're not

Those games are on PC. Just took even those pictures from PC gameplay. Even my friends play those games on PC. You can even youtube. Even neogaf forum is

They're not multiplats. you can honestly not be this stupid

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#8 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#9 Posted by R4gn4r0k (27836 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Can someone ban that freedomfree clown from making threads ?

Avatar image for charizard1605
#10 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -

Is this what finally gets this idiot banned? God I hope it is.

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#11 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@I_can_haz said:

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Can someone ban that freedomfree clown from making threads ?

I'm really praying he gets banned for this.

Avatar image for LegatoSkyheart
#12 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29703 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Is this what finally gets this idiot banned? God I hope it is.

If he wants to be banned he's doing a poor job of getting banned.

Avatar image for lostrib
#13 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@I_can_haz said:

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Can someone ban that freedomfree clown from making threads ?

@charizard1605 said:

Is this what finally gets this idiot banned? God I hope it is.

Agreed

and then get rid of me3x12 not long after

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
#14 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (9118 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Well considering none of those released on PC, and we're not really supposed to talk about emulation, I'm going to go with...Inb4lock

This.

Avatar image for NFJSupreme
#15 Posted by NFJSupreme (6560 posts) -

Super Mario Bros 3

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#16 Posted by R4gn4r0k (27836 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@I_can_haz said:

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Can someone ban that freedomfree clown from making threads ?

I'm really praying he gets banned for this.

I would still allow him to make posts

but please... no ... more ... threads !

Avatar image for cfisher2833
#17 Posted by cfisher2833 (2150 posts) -

Probably Super Mario Galaxy. That game controls so damn well with mouse and keyboard it's ridiculous. FZero GX also looked pretty damn good too on PC. I tried getting Metroid Prime working, but it just wasn't cooperating.

btw, since when is talking about emulators been banned? I bring Dolphin up all the time and I've never even gotten a reprimand for it.

Avatar image for gameofthering
#18 Posted by gameofthering (11140 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@I_can_haz said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@I_can_haz said:

inb4lock. OP is an idiot.

Can someone ban that freedomfree clown from making threads ?

I'm really praying he gets banned for this.

I would still allow him to make posts

but please... no ... more ... threads !

Is that possible?

That seems like a very good idea for certain posters on Gamespot!

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#19 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5266 posts) -

Shut up, dumbass.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#20 Posted by R4gn4r0k (27836 posts) -

@gameofthering said:

Is that possible?

That seems like a very good idea for certain posters on Gamespot!

It's probably not possible.

Avatar image for naz99
#21 Edited by naz99 (2864 posts) -

Mario kart WiI @ 6000x1080 over 3 screens with 4xaa and played using upto 4 Xbox pads...its fucking glorious

I agree it is silly though calling them multiplat just because they can be emulated on the pc.