Fable has some SERIOUS PEDIGREE on the team. AAAA More Butthurt Incoming!!!!!!

• 51 results
I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

Fanboys have been trying to downplay Fable and saying meh it's no good we don't want it no big deal it's an MMO blah blah blah.

Well all this is wrong and now MS has another BIG AAAA in the cooker and the Butthurt is starting to mount up here in system wars.

Playground games already has a reputation of being a AAAA developer and well deserved and it looks like Playground games ain't playing around and they have crafted a team of greatness to make Fable a game for the ages.

https://gamingbolt.com/fable-development-team-consists-of-former-rockstar-bioware-ninja-theory-and-ubisoft-devs

MS on a roll fanboys are starting to experience some serious soreness between their butt-ox.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Your threads would go over better if you toned them down a bit. Just show us the titles and give us info with a sprinkling of sass thrown in.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 I_own_u_4ever

@briguyb13 said:

Your threads would go over better if you toned them down a bit. Just show us the titles and give us info with a sprinkling of sass thrown in.

I pretty much did I give links and info and throw in some sass no name calling just butthurt and that's an acceptable fanboy name to say on SW.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LMAO!!!!!! Good one I love me some system wars

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@briguyb13 said:

I pretty much did I give links and info and throw in some sass no name calling just butthurt and that's an acceptable fanboy name to say on SW.

Acceptable? Sure. Annoying? Hell yeah. Not even this place wants to see "!!!BUTTHURT111" five times a day with your threads bro.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

again waiting 2 or more years for this game as well. thats ok because i want a xbox just for this game but it gives me time to play ps5 games.

again playing the waiting game from xbox.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

God your threads suck! And I’m looking forward to Fable but just stop

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:

again waiting 2 or more years for this game as well. thats ok because i want a xbox just for this game but it gives me time to play ps5 games.

Nobody should be complaining MS is doing the right thing and taking their time building great dev teams and now bringing some amazing games. Both Avowed and Fable will be next gen only and will take several years to make and this should make us hardcore Xboxers Go BANANAS in excitement. Cows well cough not so much lol.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 I_own_u_4ever

@Duckyindiana said:

I think my threads are great and have a good balance between information and some good ol fashioned fanboy butthurt humor what's the problem?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

Nobody should be complaining MS is doing the right thing and taking their time building great dev teams and now bringing some amazing games. Both Avowed and Fable with be next gen and will take several years to make and this should make us hardcore Xboxers Go BANANAS in excitement. Cows well cough not so much lol.

taking there time? really how much time do they need? the entire gen and 2 years into the next gen. they should have AAA exclusive all gen long like the ps4 had and then have series x games ready instead of 360 halo that doesn't even have wind. they should of never let all there first party go near the end of the 360 era. bungie would still be making halo for them. this gen is over and done let go.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

Nobody should be complaining MS is doing the right thing and taking their time building great dev teams and now bringing some amazing games. Both Avowed and Fable with be next gen and will take several years to make and this should make us hardcore Xboxers Go BANANAS in excitement. Cows well cough not so much lol.

taking there time? really how much time do they need? the entire gen and 2 years into the next gen. they should have AAA exclusive all gen long like the ps4 had and then have series x games ready instead of 360 halo that doesn't even have wind. they should of never let all there first party go near the end of the 360 era. bungie would still be making halo for them. this gen is over and done let go.

MS did let this gen go about two years ago. Fable and Avowed both are about two years into development so if they come out 2022-2023 that's about 5 years dev time that's pretty solid and typical what are you freaking complaining about.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

taking there time? really how much time do they need?

Umm, a lot. Making giant open world RPG's takes a lot of time.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@Duckyindiana said:

I think my threads are great and have a good balance between information and some good ol fashioned fanboy butthurt humor what's the problem?

Meh, I enjoy them. Same for a bunch of other OTT fanboy threads.

Somebody's got to stop us all collapsing into insulin comas.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Just another in a long list of the better next gen line up

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 I_own_u_4ever

@sancho_panzer said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@Duckyindiana said:

Meh, I enjoy them. Same for a bunch of other OTT fanboy threads.

Somebody's got to stop us all collapsing into insulin comas.

Right the only ones on here that claim they hate my threads are the ones that are butthurt and don't like to see that MS is going big next gen and have some amazing games and they are scared that MS might have such great games that they are going to be butthurt. Rather then put any argument into why it's not true they scream make this guy stop making my Butt Hurt LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#17 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

If it does turn out to be online orientated, the franchise will be officially dead.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 I_own_u_4ever

@Random_Matt said:

If it does turn out to be online orientated, the franchise will be officially dead.

I doubt it will because why would they of canceled Fable Legends then? It's going to be a full blown single player Fable. I could see possibly it having some type of MP coop feature but the game will mostly be a single player story driven experience with maybe some coop type side missions.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

yes it does but they should of had games in between that was not crackdown 3 quality. xbox fans been waiting for these type of games all gen. while ps4 has at least 4 per year this gen. then you have there launch titles. miles, grand 7, another AAA not mentioned yet and atrobot playroom (for free) and godfall.

then in the launch window ratchet and clank and hzd2 and demon souls.

while only halo and gunk is in the series x launch window that i can see and im sure from the looks of things halo will be delayed. forza not even a launch title. nor is fable or any games they mentioned last show. heck none of them was running on a series x.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Fable was a solid 8/10 series and Playground Games are MS's best developer. So hopefully they can kick it up another notch in quality.

I do fear it'll be a Sea Of Thieves style online service game though.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Just picked up fable 2 looking forward revisiting Albion pleased to see playground given the opportunity.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

yes it does but they should of had games in between that was not crackdown 3 quality.

They did, Playground made Horizon 4, Obsidian just came under MS's wing recently.

xbox fans been waiting for these type of games all gen. while ps4 has at least 4 per year this gen. then you have there launch titles. miles, grand 7, another AAA not mentioned yet and atrobot playroom (for free) and godfall.

What does this have to do with development time for open world RPG's? We also don't know release dates for GT7. LOL Godfall.

then in the launch window ratchet and clank and hzd2 and demon souls.

Once again, you have 0 confirmation on any of this and has nothing to do with Fable or Avowed development times.

How hard is it to stay on topic for you?

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: I’m an Xbox fan but that doesn’t stop your threads from sucking lol

I will give you credit for toning down the trolling a bit lol

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

I’m definitely hyped for this new Fable game that’s for sure. I also think that the new studio they have with The Initiative looks like it could be a very talented developer as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Fable was awesome, loved it. 2 and 3 sucked, this one makes me want an xbox over PS5.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

fable has always been a relatively mediocre series, don't get any of the hype.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@gifford38: They didn't do a Sony and release an ps4 spiderman game with enhancements because they didn't have anything else. As always, good games take time.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: They didn't do a Sony and release an ps4 spiderman game with enhancements because they didn't have anything else. As always, good games take time.

HZD2 is early 2021 so is ratchet and clank and demon souls. plus having a full grand 7, godfall, deathloop time exclusive, and one AAA exclusive they did not announced yet that guerrilla second team and mark cerny are doing , astrobot playroom for free, and sack boy. and one exclusive coming fall of 2021 they have not showed yet. uncharted being done from a unknown team.

while fable, forza, avorded or what ever its called aren't coming util 2022.

gunk looks good though and fable when it comes i will get a xbox for it. but halo look nothing like hzd2 or ratchet and clank in graphic department. halo will be updated as the game is out in a beta form but not completed yet like sea of thiefs was or no man sky. no hellblade 2 gameplay yet either.

sony is always ahead in games.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#29 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

Sounds good to me. I've been itching for a new Fable.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#30 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Even the good Fable isn't good, man. I would love if this new game was great but the track record of this franchise is really bad. I would love to be proven wrong and have a killer RPG to play- but i'll need some serious convincing.

floppydics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 floppydics
Member since 2014 • 415 Posts

Hard to hype a CGI trailer of nothing. But if we are going on the pedigree of Fable uh, it's still going to be hard to hype. Way way more interested in what Obsidian are doing with Avowed, now that you should be hyping.

Also 'AAAA in the cooker' lol, we will see eh but I wouldn't bet my life on it fella.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#32 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Too many people say it sucks, swear the franchise has over 10 million sold. Believe that is half decent for the three games, liked them all.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Fable 3 exists, so lolno

Fable Journey? oh hell no...(lol)

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#34 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

I'll have to wait to see more than a cinematic trailer to get hyped for it. I want the game to be great, but I have reservations as I was not a huge fan of Fable 2 or 3. Honestly it was more that they never lived up to the hype Peter M. constantly said was going to be possible in the games. Playground makes great Forza Horizon games and I don't know of anything else they've made, so this will be interesting for sure. As a gamer, all I can do is hope it is a great rpg.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

Fable was always a shitty franchise - so of course MS would resurrect it again lol they have 0 new ideas

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

Nice bullshit CGI with no gameplay what so ever.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

It’s well known that MS is destroying Sony.

MS is also buying WB studios. Gonna be awesome. Plus can you imagine being able to play all those games day one on Gamepass?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

No point in me getting hype on the new Fable until I see gameplay and what it's going to be.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

Bro, even us Xbox fans aren't taking you seriously. Calm down. Actually act civil. Maybe people will actually take you seriously.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ps5rulez
Member since 2020 • 456 Posts

aaa games are shit.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ps5rulez
Member since 2020 • 456 Posts

all the legend games were made by a/aa developers doom example lol made by a small team with not much of budget compared to today hell even back then duke 3d same shit.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

In his defense, a whole lot. In a big openworld RPG, at least 3-5 years. Fable has been in development for going on three, So a release date in late 2021 or 2022 seems practical.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Uhh congratulations are definitely in order, because Playground studios made the best non game play trailer ever created .

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Hmm, this is what the said about halo.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#45 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

Fable series has the potential to be one of the best in gaming. It has a solid foundation, but Lionhead never fully realized their vision back then. So, maybe PG can pull it all together and put their own spin on it as well. This has the potential to be a huge game.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

I'm just pleased they decided to give it to playground instead of giving to a 2nd party studio.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@BlackShirt20:

The benefits of not having emotional feelings about a console and it’s makers...you get all the games,power and features and services

And gamepass is unbelievable value

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I compare the Fable trailer to TES VI trailer. Not coming soon and years away.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 I_own_u_4ever

@speedytimsi said:

I compare the Fable trailer to TES VI trailer. Not coming soon and years away.

It's fine it's in good hands and looks to be a huge blockbuster for MS probably holiday 2023 release.