F1 2015 = 900p/60FPS XBO -1080p/60 FPS PS4.

• 174 results
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

@shibua said:

Forza 6 will make it even, but does anyone even care anymore

Not really, since there are 1080P 60fps games on both systems. lol!!

*************************************************************************************************

GT5 & GT6 both flopped here on SW.

Yeah for the mate game,fact is GT6 is higher score than Forza 5 which use to have 9 not only here but basically every where else.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

GT6 is what GT5 should have been. So you're celebrating a game that took AN ENTIRE gen for a development team to get to, versus a game that was rushed to launch and made on half finished software when every developer was struggling. You can act like that isn't the case but it is. That is called spin in its purest form. GT6 had the best conditions in the business. Unlimited time and resources with mature software and development experience on the console. FM5 didn't have time, mature software or a team with development experience on the Xbox One.

So which is more pathetic, a developer which took 8+ years to make a good game (since development probably started before the PS3 released). Or a game which is as good but was rushed to launch?

And FM5 still has the best physics on consoles between the two games and the best AI between the two.

FM5 is the FM2 of this generation. Outside of physics and AI, it's not even a taste of what FM games will be like this gen.

You guys still hold on to this idea that Polyphony is some awesome developer out of nostalgia and what sales? How long do they have to flop for before people see them for what they are.

No i am not celebrating shit,i am just stating a fact Forza dropped to 79 on meta,forza use to be a 90+game that mean MS abuse of the series has take its told,i don't think it will score 90 again on meta without doing something revolutionary.

WTF GT6 took 3 years to develop,GT5 was the one which took longer so can the pathetic excuse lemming GT6 didn't take 8 years,hell not even GT5 did.

Last time i heard Turn 10 didn't need 5 years to make a good forza game.

NO i am just making fun of some one who was downplaying then when Forza 5 dropped like a stone from grace...lol

@nyadc said:

That is exactly what you're doing, just the way you say what you are absolutely infers it. You're pandering on about these games on the PlayStation and comparing them against Forza, an Xbox exclusive franchise. You're trying to use a third party multiplatform game that is also on the Xbox One as an argument point for the PlayStation 4 as if it's exclusive simply because of the resolution and the fact that you have **** all else in terms of game content to argue with.

That is how pathetic you are, the PlayStation 4's only racer is top to bottom mediocrity that bombed so what you result in doing is trying to pit multiplatform games against exclusives and then attempt to use that argument to bolster the PlayStation 4 and bash the Xbox One, you're so ridiculous... I just realized something, I don't dislike my PlayStation 4, it's you people, it's the idiotic image that you have created which embodies the PlayStation 4, your image just ruins the whole god damn thing...

The PlayStation community this generation houses some of the most insanely idiotic people I have ever come across in the gaming world, all you're doing is reaffirming this...

The comparison i am making are performance related not parading that the game will not be on xbox one,both games are 1080p on PS4 60FPS by lemmings that is impossible only the powerful xbox can do it,if you go by the tons of post over hyping Forza for been that way.

Irrelevant of been multiplatforms the target is the same as forza yet the xbox one can't handle it,that is the true argument here,they have to drop to 900p in order to keep up with the PS4.

No the xbox community does quote me stating that any of the 2 games is exclusive or other cows stating the same.

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

In general, PS4 version is superior compared to the Xbox One version. Still lame that both versions can drop to 30fps, when 60fps was promised.

That is depending on the setting you chose if you chose 40+ cars yeah the performance get hit,but no other racer has 40+ cars on screen that i know it,DC doesn't neither does Forza or get even close.

BY the way even while been 900p the xbox version runs up to 19 FPS slower which is quite a gap.

This game has the biggest gap recorded of any game.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@tormentos said:

Yeah for the mate game,fact is GT6 is higher score than Forza 5 which use to have 9 not only here but basically every where else.

Gran Turismo hasn't been relevant since the PS2, though.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts
@nyadc said:

@aroxx_ab said:

Lemmings(and most other) cant see any difference between 900p and 1080p anyway, frame-rate is more important.

If it were just straight raw 900p vs. 1080p like you experience on a PC there would be very noticeable differences, however it's not. People always seem to forget about the upscaling taking place which greatly increases the quality of the image, at 900p upscaled it's nearly indiscernible from native 1080p.

Yeah, upscaling helps a lot i guess

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Didn't even notice we were in the F1 topic

lol I did the same.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

So nice I'll post this twice :P

Rumble triggers & XBL > 180P plus, if rez is your thing, play it on PC at 1440P or higher. Damn weaksauce consoles. :o

Besides, if you have an X1 you're sure to skip this and continue to play the current kings FM5 & FH2 and wait for the real deal FM6 later this year so, just sayin. :P

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

It doesn't take a licensed psychologist to see you don't "just have fun" here.

Oh more than you can imagine...hahahahaa...

Yeah you may have me beat in imagination.................I remember that yarn you weaved as to why you couldn't co op with me in Bloodborne LOL

Do tell?

On Topic: F1 is still going?...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Yeah you may have me beat in imagination.................I remember that yarn you weaved as to why you couldn't co op with me in Bloodborne LOL

Get a fu**ing clue...lol

But but but Tormetos lie,you do know what PDAnet is right.? I advice you to search for it if you don't.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

Do tell?

Basically he got as owned now as you did when you asked me proof,the only difference was that you look even worse because like an undenial child you started to even asking for proof of purchase..hahahaaaaaaaa

Is epic when you own some one and it keep spinning to try to avoid been owned..lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Do tell?

Basically he got as owned now as you did when you asked me proof,the only difference was that you look even worse because like an undenial child you started to even asking for proof of purchase..hahahaaaaaaaa

Is epic when you own some one and it keep spinning to try to avoid been owned..lol

What are you babbling on about you crazy fool... and no i'm not referring to your butchery of the English language.

Are you having a stroke?, should i send the emergency services to the bridge under which you reside?.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

What are you babbling on about you crazy fool... and no i'm not referring to your butchery of the English language.

Are you having a stroke?, should i send the emergency services to the bridge under which you reside?.

Yeah act dumb your good at it..hahahahahaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 tormentos

@nyadc said:

@aroxx_ab said:

Lemmings(and most other) cant see any difference between 900p and 1080p anyway, frame-rate is more important.

If it were just straight raw 900p vs. 1080p like you experience on a PC there would be very noticeable differences, however it's not. People always seem to forget about the upscaling taking place which greatly increases the quality of the image, at 900p upscaled it's nearly indiscernible from native 1080p.

Upscaling blurs the image why the fu** you think PC use native resolution instead of just using the scaler insider the GPU to run 4K,the PS4 and xbox one can easy upscale to 1440 and who knows if even 4k,but yeah the artifacts introduce by scaling and the blur would fu** the image.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

@aroxx_ab said:

Upscaling blurs the image why the fu** you think PC use native resolution instead of just using the scaler insider the GPU to run 4K,the PS4 and xbox one can easy upscale to 1440 and who knows if even 4k,but yeah the artifacts introduce by scaling and the blur would fu** the image.

You stupid asshat...

PCs use native resolution because your eyes are 1 1/2 feet from the screen.

Seriously - how many times does this need to be explained???

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#113 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos:

Why so upset? I am just having fun like you are. Was I supposed to believe what someone I don't know from the internet tells me? Is that how you'll raise your kids?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Snugenz

@tormentos said:

@Snugenz said:

Yeah act dumb your good at it..hahahahahaa

Well at least i have to act dumb, for you it comes naturally, hahahahahahahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

You stupid asshat...

You are a moron PC does native resolution because it can,basically most GPU have scaler inside,and not every one play on a damn monitor 1 feet away in fact i play PC game on an HDTV 48 inches,and not a feet and half in front of me.

And yes upscaling blur the image and introduce artifact and will never be as good as native.

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos:

Why so upset? I am just having fun like you are. Was I supposed to believe what someone I don't know from the internet tells me? Is that how you'll raise your kids?

Hahahaha...lol

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

You stupid asshat...

You are a moron PC does native resolution because it can,basically most GPU have scaler inside,and not every one play on a damn monitor 1 feet away in fact i play PC game on an HDTV 48 inches,and not a feet and half in front of me.

And yes upscaling blur the image and introduce artifact and will never be as good as native.

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos:

Hahahaha...lol

Not if you have an old graphics card, stupid.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@PAL360 said:

And people say that these consoles can't handle new games at 60fps! Project Cars, F1, Mortal Kombat X, Dragon's Dogma Online, Metal Gear Solid 5, etc, just to name a few recent and close future examples.

people in intelligent countries like U.K. / USA don't want project cars

they like Forza and Grand Turismo at 1080p 60 FPS

ppl demand respect i cant tell u how many U.K ppl i hear about online who went with xbox one cuz of forza or some usa kid who just needs forza or turismo in his life

there all over place pal 360 there all over u gotta do something about it project cars and like f1 or like stuff like goat simulator or whatever else the ps4 is getting in 1080p just doesn't have the amount of craftsman ship to be a bonfide racer in this generation u gotta be AAA or ppl just laugh at you they literally laugh an just walk away pal360 plz

What are "unintelligent" countries? Please expand on this.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#118 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@clone01 said:

@ProtossX said:

@PAL360 said:

And people say that these consoles can't handle new games at 60fps! Project Cars, F1, Mortal Kombat X, Dragon's Dogma Online, Metal Gear Solid 5, etc, just to name a few recent and close future examples.

people in intelligent countries like U.K. / USA don't want project cars

they like Forza and Grand Turismo at 1080p 60 FPS

ppl demand respect i cant tell u how many U.K ppl i hear about online who went with xbox one cuz of forza or some usa kid who just needs forza or turismo in his life

there all over place pal 360 there all over u gotta do something about it project cars and like f1 or like stuff like goat simulator or whatever else the ps4 is getting in 1080p just doesn't have the amount of craftsman ship to be a bonfide racer in this generation u gotta be AAA or ppl just laugh at you they literally laugh an just walk away pal360 plz

What are "unintelligent" countries? Please expand on this.

That's what i thought, but i didn't even bother to quote him.....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Not if you have an old graphics card, stupid.

The xbox 360 Era GPU had scaler,the one in the xbox 360 was from PC it wasn't there because MS put it.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#120 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13666 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

GT6 is what GT5 should have been. So you're celebrating a game that took AN ENTIRE gen for a development team to get to, versus a game that was rushed to launch and made on half finished software when every developer was struggling. You can act like that isn't the case but it is. That is called spin in its purest form. GT6 had the best conditions in the business. Unlimited time and resources with mature software and development experience on the console. FM5 didn't have time, mature software or a team with development experience on the Xbox One.

So which is more pathetic, a developer which took 8+ years to make a good game (since development probably started before the PS3 released). Or a game which is as good but was rushed to launch?

And FM5 still has the best physics on consoles between the two games and the best AI between the two.

FM5 is the FM2 of this generation. Outside of physics and AI, it's not even a taste of what FM games will be like this gen.

You guys still hold on to this idea that Polyphony is some awesome developer out of nostalgia and what sales? How long do they have to flop for before people see them for what they are.

No i am not celebrating shit,i am just stating a fact Forza dropped to 79 on meta,forza use to be a 90+game that mean MS abuse of the series has take its told,i don't think it will score 90 again on meta without doing something revolutionary.

WTF GT6 took 3 years to develop,GT5 was the one which took longer so can the pathetic excuse lemming GT6 didn't take 8 years,hell not even GT5 did.

Last time i heard Turn 10 didn't need 5 years to make a good forza game.

NO i am just making fun of some one who was downplaying then when Forza 5 dropped like a stone from grace...lol

GT6 is just a build on top of GT5 just like FM4 is a build on FM3. GT6 was not built from scratch. And I said it took Polyphony 8+ years to to the point where they made a good game.

Turn 10 didn't have development kits for 5 years before FM5s release.

You want this to become a fanboy war so you call me a lemming. That's just showing how desperate you are. I'm a Forza Motorsport fan I defend FM games. You on the other hand, who talks about all these games but you never play them. That's pretty pathetic.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

Get a fu**ing clue...lol

But but but Tormetos lie,you do know what PDAnet is right.? I advice you to search for it if you don't.

Ah! So that's why you don't actually play any video games. You only have enough data to talk about them. Makes sense.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Snugenz

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

Get a fu**ing clue...lol

Ah! So that's why you don't actually play any video games. You only have enough data to talk about them. Makes sense.

And most of that is false data or directly out of his ass :P.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about, it's an interesting thing watching people discuss things they don't understand, how they try to sound informed, how they string together other things they don't really know to try and make their post cohesive. Upscaling adds in data not formerly present, it adds in pixels, yes this slightly blurs the image but when you're talking 900p > 1080p the visual difference becomes essentially negligible.

@tormentos said:

The xbox 360 Era GPU had scaler,the one in the xbox 360 was from PC it wasn't there because MS put it.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works... You're just pounding away at the keyboard today completely unhindered by reality it seems...

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

You stupid asshat...

Why are you guys talking about native resolution? Do you even understand what that means? Native resolution is the fixed resolution of your panel, I'm talking about raw resolution on PC which is not being adulterated by upscaling. Stretching a 1600x900 resolution is not the same as upscaling it, this is what PC's do, they simply stretch the image to fit the panel. Consoles actually have specific hardware/software that upscales their outputted content, that is why I say "raw resolution" on PC as none of this is taking place.

This is incorrect, that is not how PC hardware works, no content being outputed is upscaled, computer hardware doesn't just upscale rendering. You "PC gamers" who play on TV's make me laugh, playing on a TV is like putting ketchup on a steak, the poor color reproduction and excessively contrasted image, the input lag caused by the extremely high response times, televisions are not monitors.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos

@nyadc said:

Why are you guys talking about native resolution? Do you even understand what that means? Native resolution is the fixed resolution of your panel, I'm talking about raw resolution on PC which is not being adulterated by upscaling. Stretching a 1600x900 resolution is not the same as upscaling it, this is what PC's do, they simply stretch the image to fit the panel.

You are an idiot it shows you know shit about resolution,streaching the image is upscaling buffoon,you take 1,440,000 pixels in 900p and stretch them to fit a space were normally 2,073,600 pixels would be require,the lower the resolution you are scaling from the worse the final image.

You officially know

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't get it what does that screen has to do with no playing games.?

That screen Cainetao know what it is i don't think you do...lol

But keep up your work trying to prove i don't play anything...hahahahaa

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

Why are you guys talking about native resolution? Do you even understand what that means? Native resolution is the fixed resolution of your panel, I'm talking about raw resolution on PC which is not being adulterated by upscaling. Stretching a 1600x900 resolution is not the same as upscaling it, this is what PC's do, they simply stretch the image to fit the panel.

You are an idiot it shows you know shit about resolution,streaching the image is upscaling buffoon,you take 1,440,000 pixels in 900p and stretch them to fit a space were normally 2,073,600 pixels would be require,the lower the resolution you are scaling from the worse the final image.

You officially know

No it's not, not in the sense that you think it is. Stretching a lower resolution image to match the native resolution of the display on PC doesn't add any data to the image, it's simply stretching existing data across a larger amount of pixels, this results in an extremely blurry outputted image. Upscaling creates data which is not present in the render, it adds pixels to the image which fills in the gaps so it does not have to stretch as much and more closely brings that lower resolution to native image quality, It's a post process which PC's simply do no do by nature.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't get it what does that screen has to do with no playing games.?

That screen Cainetao know what it is i don't think you do...lol

But keep up your work trying to prove i don't play anything...hahahahaa

Well why not share your PSN ID with your fellow System Warriors? I NEVER see you discussing games. Not even in GOTY discussions. You only talk about sales and resolution.

P.S. Your "Wifi share" is highlighted in that screenshot. I assume you used that as an excuse to @cainetao11 as to why you couldn't play Bloodborne with him.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

Well why not share your PSN ID with your fellow System Warriors? I NEVER see you discussing games. Not even in GOTY discussions. You only talk about sales and resolution.

P.S. Your "Wifi share" is highlighted in that screenshot. I assume you used that as an excuse to @cainetao11 as to why you couldn't play Bloodborne with him.

My PSN ID if for my friend not for you or any one here.

You are just upset because you don't like my arguments..lol

I don't need to own something to be able to speak about it,and i find far more entertaining to prove fanboys wrong than to discuss crap like GOTY.

NO i don't have internet for my console,because a truck knocked down the system here,until they fix it i am using my Cell phone to give internet to my PC,but is not by wifi share is by tethering using PDAnet to hide my browser because if Tmobile detect it they try to block me.

I use 78GB last month on my phone...hahahaa

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

Lems are furious ITT.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5887 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

My PSN ID if for my friend not for you or any one here.

You are just upset because you don't like my arguments..lol

I don't need to own something to be able to speak about it,and i find far more entertaining to prove fanboys wrong than to discuss crap like GOTY.

NO i don't have internet for my console,because a truck knocked down the system here,until they fix it i am using my Cell phone to give internet to my PC,but is not by wifi share is by tethering using PDAnet to hide my browser because if Tmobile detect it they try to block me.

I use 78GB last month on my phone...hahahaa

So its perfectly ok for you to post my Xbox Live ID in these forums (without my permission) but you wont post your PSN id.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By NyaDC

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't need to own something to be able to speak about it

This is true to a degree, but you need to own something to actually make a rational and first hand justifiable argument and form a logical opinion on it. If not, you don't actually know what you're saying to be a truth or reality, the foundation of your argument is based upon what you have read or heard rather than experienced. In the world of gaming what you read and hear can be extremely misleading in most cases, especially if you're getting your information from a forum board or gaming sites which are generally subjectivity passed on as fact.

That is why people like you bother me, the way you talk about the Xbox One doesn't bug me because I have some intrinsic tie or need to defend it, I'm not a lemming like you people make me out to be. My problem is rather the amount of ignorance and misinformation being spoken as fact from people not in a position to speak about what they are discussing, it's highly annoying and this console constantly gets a bad wrap because of it, far worse than it actually deserves.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

if you thought the Forza Horizon 2 demand was bad

imagine how few people are interested in F1 or Project Cars is 2 people even gonna even buy that game?

forza horizon a classic arcade good looking good feeling sounding relaxing racer

f1 looks like some crazy ass game that nobody wants like why are cows hyping this crap we dont want this game cows we dont want it we like arcade style ones like forza

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5887 Posts

@

@nyadc said:

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

This is true to a degree, but you need to own something to actually make a rational and first hand justifiable argument and form a logical opinion on it. If not, you don't actually know what you're saying to be a truth or reality, the foundation of your argument is based upon what you have read or heard rather than experienced. In the world of gaming what you read and hear can be extremely misleading in most cases, especially if you're getting your information from a forum board or gaming sites which are generally subjectivity passed on as fact.

That is why people like you bother me, the way you talk about the Xbox One doesn't bug me because I have some intrinsic tie or need to defend it, I'm not a lemming like you people make me out to be. My problem is rather the amount of ignorance and misinformation being spoken as fact from people not in a position to speak about what they are discussing, it's highly annoying and this console constantly gets a bad wrap because of it, far worse than it actually deserves.

I don't believe he owns a single console, just some crappy laptop which he uses to post on these forums. He's a fake gamer that can only talk about numbers cos he desn't actually play the games.

He's happy to post other peoples gaming id's on this forum. But wont post his own, he's a joke.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By NyaDC

@tdkmillsy said:

@

@nyadc said:

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't believe he owns a single console, just some crappy laptop which he uses to post on these forums. He's a fake gamer that can only talk about numbers cos he desn't actually play the games.

He's happy to post other peoples gaming id's on this forum. But wont post his own, he's a joke.

My sentiments exactly, that is how it comes off anyways.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 tormentos

@nyadc said:

Oh please if the rule here was you can't talk unless you own it topic would be dead not every own everything here,i own a PS4 and a PC several own a xbox one,other PC and no next gen consoles.

The whole crap is bring by a butthurt closet lemming who want to apply to be what he doesn't apply to others including lemmings.

Oh please you don't fu**ing even know what upscale it you are just another alter spewing the same shit and trying to pretend to be something your now.

@tdkmillsy said:

So its perfectly ok for you to post my Xbox Live ID in these forums (without my permission) but you wont post your PSN id.

You xbox live ID can be found on xbox.com what i need it was your name,it was public reason why it appear,and you played shit..ahahahaaa

Hell i am not a lemming and my XBL id had more games played than yours by a truck load..hahaha

Guess mine and you can post it..hahahaaa

@tdkmillsy said:

@

Hahaha...............

I posted picture of both my PC and PS4..

What is hurting you is that you ID was empty you played shit..hahaha you were the real fake gamer...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 NyaDC

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

Oh please if the rule here was you can't talk unless you own it topic would be dead not every own everything here,i own a PS4 and a PC several own a xbox one,other PC and no next gen consoles.

The whole crap is bring by a butthurt closet lemming who want to apply to be what he doesn't apply to others including lemmings.

Oh please you don't fu**ing even know what upscale it you are just another alter spewing the same shit and trying to pretend to be something your now.

I didn't say if you don't own something you can't discuss it, I am just conveying that unless you own something there are some things that you should really not open your mouth about, its speaking out of pure ignorance if you don't.

I don't know what upscaling is? You're the guy who thinks that a 1600x900 image being stretched to fill the native void on a 1080p display is the same thing as a game being rendered at 1600x900 reprocessed in post and upscaled with pixels being added to fill the void. Stretching an image is not the same as upscaling it, it's a common misconception but it's not the same thing.

I'm an alter? Are you mad... My account is literally as old as accounts can be, it's from before the database switch which caused join dates to be corrupted/lost...

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@nyadc said:

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

dude hes not alter hes a LEGIT user a legit gamer a manticore and a true fan tormentos u are a hardcore cow who only playd plstation u dont like anything else

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@nyadc said:

@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

dude hes not alter hes a LEGIT user a legit gamer a manticore and a true fan tormentos u are a hardcore cow who only playd plstation u dont like anything else

How are you not punched in the face on a daily basis.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 tormentos

@nyadc said:

I didn't say if you don't own something you can't discuss it, I am just conveying that unless you own something there are some things that you should really not open your mouth about, its speaking out of pure ignorance if you don't.

I don't know what upscaling is? You're the guy who thinks that a 1600x900 image being stretched to fill the native void on a 1080p display is the same thing as a game being rendered at 1600x900 reprocessed in post and upscaled with pixels being added to fill the void. Stretching an image is not the same as upscaling it, it's a common misconception but it's not the same thing.

I'm an alter? Are you mad... My account is literally as old as accounts can be, it's from before the database switch which caused join dates to be corrupted/lost...

Bullshit that wasn't you argument your argument was stretch to fit screen which is upscaling,rendering at 1600x900p is perfectly doable if your monitor support that resolution,there is no pixels added in upscaling Moron reason why it is call upscale the more you talk the further you own your self.

If you are rendering at 900p on PC and your monitor support it that is what you will get 900p you will not get and upscale image monitors are able to handle different native resolutions.

Oh there is some even older than you which belong to old posters here and many had more than 1,they open them back in the day,which explain your incredibly low post count..lol

You are not fooling any one,ask Stormy he had one call dabear so yeah it happen.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By NyaDC
@tormentos said:

@nyadc said:

Bullshit that wasn't you argument your argument was stretch to fit screen which is upscaling,rendering at 1600x900p is perfectly doable if your monitor support that resolution,there is no pixels added in upscaling Moron reason why it is call upscale the more you talk the further you own your self.

If you are rendering at 900p on PC and your monitor support it that is what you will get 900p you will not get and upscale image monitors are able to handle different native resolutions.

Oh there is some even older than you which belong to old posters here and many had more than 1,they open them back in the day,which explain your incredibly low post count..lol

You are not fooling any one,ask Stormy he had one call dabear so yeah it happen.

PC uses basic stretch to fit which causes a lot of blurriness as there is no longer a 1:1 pixel ratio, consoles however use advanced algorithms to draw in the missing pixels which dramatically cleans up the image. Rendering a game at comparable game settings to a console at 1600x900 on a PC and playing it on a 1080p display will look worse than the same game rendering at 1600x900 and being upscaled to 1080p on a console, the process for filling the void is completely different.

This isn't hard to understand, on PC it's simply stretching the image over the pixel field, nothing is being altered. On a console it's drawing in interpolated pixels to increase the perceived rendering density of the image, this is why 720p games for example don't look that bad on a console, but on a PC they look atrocious, it's an entirely different technological process. The reason this is not an adopted technology on the PC is simply due to the fact that the hardware is not static, if you run into a resolution limitation you can upgrade your hardware.

On the console side of things if you hit a limitation it needs to be compensated for, that is why these technologies exist in these systems...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@nyadc:

With XBO's Ryse, Crytek rendered their game at 1600x900p into 1920x1080p frame buffer then applied post-process AA with 1920x1080p pixels. With 1920x1080p, there's more pixels for post-process AA to work on. It's better than AA being applied on 1600x900p, but lesser than 1920x1080p (frame buffer resolution matching with geometry edges).

AMD Radeon HD drivers has "GPU up-scaling features"

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 NyaDC
@ronvalencia said:

AMD Radeon HD drivers has "GPU up-scaling features"

That's not what you think it is, AMD simply changed the name of what has been there for the last decade.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ronvalencia

@nyadc:

AMD applies interpolation algorithm for it's GPU upscale feature not the basic "nearest neighbour".

The basic scaling method is "nearest neighbour".

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 NyaDC
@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

AMD applies interpolation algorithm for it's GPU upscale feature not the basic "nearest neighbour".

No it does not, it's stretch pure and simple.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ronvalencia

@nyadc said:
@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

From http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=454&threadid=182000

"Nearest neighbor interpolation" is a known request.

Seems pretty embarassing that AMD can't figure out how copy each pixel's value to three other pixels.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 NyaDC

@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc said:
@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

From http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=454&threadid=182000

"Nearest neighbor interpolation" is a known request.

Seems pretty embarassing that AMD can't figure out how copy each pixel's value to three other pixels.

You really just reaffirmed what I just said.

Is there any way to get it to use nearest neighbor interpolation instead of whatever alrogithm it is using?

All it's doing is stretching the image, that is all it has ever done. Them renaming the scaling enabler in digital flat panels has served as causing nothing but confusion...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

@

Hahaha...............

I posted picture of both my PC and PS4..

What is hurting you is that you ID was empty you played shit..hahaha you were the real fake gamer...

I don't think you have to worry about anyone mistaking you for a hermit.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ronvalencia

@nyadc:

You didn't read my AMD forum link.

A straight scale method is "nearest neighbour" and AMD's GPU scaling feature attempts to soften the edges hence the request for basic "nearest neighbour" method.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By NyaDC

@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

A straight scale method is "nearest neighbour" and AMD's GPU scaling feature attempts to soften the edges hence the request for basic "nearest neighbour" method.

I did read it, and I understand that there is a request for nearest neighbor upscaling, but the simple reality that exists with AMD/Nvidia currently in terms of 'upscaling' is basic stretch. I've been using ATI/AMD hardware for over the last decade and a half dating all the way back to the ATI Rage GPU's. Upscaling in the capacity that exists on a console is just not a reality, not without 3rd party software, it's not native functionality of the hardware/software package.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ronvalencia

@nyadc:

@nyadc said:

@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

I did read it, and I understand that there is a request for nearest neighbor upscaling, but the simple reality that exists with AMD/Nvidia currently in terms of 'upscaling' is basic stretch. I've been using ATI/AMD hardware for over the last decade and a half dating all the way back to the ATI Rage GPU's. Upscaling in the capacity that exists on a console is just not a reality, not without 3rd party software, it's not native functionality of the hardware/software package.

Basic stretch is nearest neighbour method with zero softening edge features.

From https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/536819/can-i-disable-filtering-when-gpu-scaling-/

Its Gaussian or Bicubic interpolation, Bilinear would be alot blurrir, and it uses it to keep Text relatively legible, it would be a pain on the eyes with nearest neighbour or none.

AMD has similar GPU scaling methods as NVIDIA's GPUs.

The amount years using a hardware brand doesn't equal the knowledge on the actual scaling methods being use for particular hardware.

I'm C++ programmer for MS Windows platform and users with 15+ years doesn't impress me.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By NyaDC
@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

@nyadc said:

@ronvalencia said:

@nyadc:

Basic stretch is nearest neighbour method with zero softening edge features.

From https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/536819/can-i-disable-filtering-when-gpu-scaling-/

Its Gaussian or Bicubic interpolation, Bilinear would be alot blurrir, and it uses it to keep Text relatively legible, it would be a pain on the eyes with nearest neighbour or none.

AMD has similar GPU scaling methods as NVIDIA's GPUs.

The amount years using a hardware brand doesn't equal the knowledge on the actual scaling methods being use for particular hardware.

I'm C++ programmer for Windows platform and users with 15+ years doesn't impress me.

I'm clearly getting absolutely no where with you so let's just cut this off, I really don't want to entertain you using unsure forum posts from end users as your sources of information on the subject, I'm not going to waste my time with this any longer. The point always was and will remain that consoles upscale their games in a way which drastically improves the image quality over the stretching capabilities of their PC counter-parts, the end.

P.S. On the internet we're all C++ programmers, astrophysicists and nuclear engineers...