excuse me, Lair looks HORRIBLE (no 56k)

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts

Well that's strange, because these screens we're released a few weeks ago, and they look significantly better than the ones the OP posted(especially the water) ;

rykaziel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rykaziel
Member since 2003 • 1149 Posts
I never really fell for the graphics either, I don't know if it's just me, but I just don't think Lair looks graphically impressive.
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]Alright, if Lair looks bad, then show me a game that looks good.TheSpidren
Mass Effect Crysis Colin Mcrae DIRT Bioshock

Lair looks like crap but Halo3 looks awesome :roll:...and dude...why did you name only unreleased titles? you coulda said Gears....
hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 hyperboy152000
Member since 2003 • 4815 Posts

Well that's strange, because these screens we're released a few weeks ago, and they look significantly better than the ones the OP posted(especially the water) ;

TheCrazed420

TC pwnt?....i think so atleast

Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

I'm a gamer.
I'd rather there be great games with great graphics on all sorts of consoles instead of trying to 'bring a game down'. The more the merrier imo.

But dudes... seriously... what's with Lair?
These graphics are HORRIBLE.

http://www.destructoid.com/new-screenshots-lair-on-the-ps3-30052.phtml
(new screenshots)

Seriously? IS THIS 'GOOD GRAPHICS'?
Now I'm not trying to diss the PS3 or anything, because it has similar hardware to that of the 360 and can produce some sweet looking games (motorstorm anyone?)

But wtf happened with lair... :/

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.
b) look at the solid stiff looking shadows
c) look at the jaggedy terrain in the background
d) look at the blurry low res textures

*sigh* Someone tell me these are 5 year old screenshots or something please? Surely these cannot be recent ones??

Kaosed

Look at the gameplay vids instead.

so cows r now using sheep logic? 

hey....never compare sheep to cows, it's an insult to our kind.....baa.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#56 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

To the dude who posted the dozen of pics:
no shadows:fail
in the one pic with the awesome dragon model, the terrain is horrid: fail

can't say much for the rest :/

[QUOTE="greenleaflink"]dude whats wrong with that? if that wa son the wii id be gleaming with joy. its 1st year give it time look at god of war, okami, how that looked on a ps2CalmityDaunt

I'm not saying the PS3 WON'T have any better looking games in the future, of course it will, but that doesn't change the fact that THIS GAME, LAIR, looks below standard atm :/ (in comparison with other games in the same time frame)

Oh and yes you'd be gleaming with joy if it was on the Wii, but the Wii is a 200$ console whereas the PS3 is a 600$ console so you'd expect better graphics. You should get what you pay for, that's what I'm saying.
But wtf I'm not even talking about the PS3, I'm talking about Lair.

Ah fanboy's talking out their ass again sigh.

Exactly. I have posted and seen plenty of other screens from the same enviroment, and they look incredible. If my memory serves me correctly, there were more than a few shoddy, muddy looking screens of your holy grail of a game, Gears of War released before the actual game was released. Regardless, no matter how great Lair ends up looking, there are going to be legions of Microsoft flag waving fanboys bashing the hell out of it simply because it is not on the Xbox 360, lol.   

Now if the tables were turned, what do you want to bet, that if this game was being released by Microsoft Studios as an exclusive for the Xbox 360, this thread would instead be about how INCREDIBLE this game looks, with the best screens availible being posted, lol.

Anyway, despite this being an obvious, but rather LAME attempt at fanboy flamebait, I will indulge him just a bit anyway, and post a few screens of the same enviroment, and we will truly see if Lair looks "horrid" or not, lol. (be sure to side scroll in order to see the ENTIRE screen, as he only released partial screenshots of this particular enviroment) Here you go;) :

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3547#p3547

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3550#p3550

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3549#p3549

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3543#p3543

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3553#p3553

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
[QUOTE="asmallchild"][QUOTE="asdasd"]How about we wait until the game is actually out to say it looks horrible? :roll:TheSpidren
Agreed. Clearly flamebait.

Not flamebait. People say these screens are awesome (on the original site which I linked), but, they are far from awesome imo. I can't believe people actually think this is good graphics.

Well done. Saying it isn't flamebait. And then providing more of it. In the same post. You sir, are on a roll.
TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TheSpidren
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]Alright, if Lair looks bad, then show me a game that looks good.Viviath
Mass Effect Crysis Colin Mcrae DIRT Bioshock

Lair looks like crap but Halo3 looks awesome :roll:...and dude...why did you name only unreleased titles? you coulda said Gears....

Did I mention Halo3? I'm mentioning unreleased titles because Lair is unreleased. And if I said Gears of War, well I thought that wouldn't be fair since it's out already or something, never know what fanboy crap will be spewed out next. But sure, Gears of War tops Lair any day.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts
I like the graphics. I like the style. IMO
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
It looks like pic taken from bad video.......I've seen it in motion and it looks good.ragrdoll21
yeah. i was thinking the same thing. it just looks like a bad scan.
conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
[QUOTE="conceru3"]

[QUOTE="trasherhead"][QUOTE="conceru3"]The art style is nice, the graphics totally mediocre i agree, motorstorm did not impress me at all too, but NG:Sigma and Heavely Sword are real stunners, i will egt them buysget priced with my PS3 late 2008 or 2009hyperboy152000

Have you tryed Motorstorm? cause if you havn't tryed it running on a HDTV you should realy not be talking. How is it not impressive?

It has no stuff around the levels likethe stunning Colin, sorry, it just is empty, a lot similar to emtyness of Lair that is

the screenshots with more characters on screen then you can count say otherwise (LAIR i mean)

I said stuff, not 100 same characters, stuff like ..trees, grass, architecture etc etc

Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
[QUOTE="CalmityDaunt"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

[QUOTE="greenleaflink"]dude whats wrong with that? if that wa son the wii id be gleaming with joy. its 1st year give it time look at god of war, okami, how that looked on a ps2ironcreed

I'm not saying the PS3 WON'T have any better looking games in the future, of course it will, but that doesn't change the fact that THIS GAME, LAIR, looks below standard atm :/ (in comparison with other games in the same time frame)

Oh and yes you'd be gleaming with joy if it was on the Wii, but the Wii is a 200$ console whereas the PS3 is a 600$ console so you'd expect better graphics. You should get what you pay for, that's what I'm saying.

Exactly. I have posted and seen plenty of other screens from the same enviroment, and they look incredible. If my memory serves me correctly, there were more than a few shoddy, muddy looking screens of your holy grail of a game, Gears of War released before the actual game was released. Regardless, no matter how great Lair ends up looking, there are going to be legions of Microsoft flag waving fanboys bashing the hell out of it simply because it is not on the Xbox 360, lol.   

Now if the tables were turned, what do you want to bet, that if this game was being released by Microsoft Studios as an exclusive for the Xbox 360, this thread would instead be about how INCREDIBLE this game looks, with the best screens availible being posted, lol.

Anyway, despite this being an obvious, but rather LAME attempt at fanboy flamebait, I will indulge him just a bit anyway, and post a few screens of the same enviroment, and we will truly see if Lair looks "horrid" or not, lol. (be sure to side scroll in order to see the ENTIRE screen, as he only released partial screenshots of this particular enviroment) Here you go;) :

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3547#p3547

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3550#p3550

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3549#p3549

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3543#p3543

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo.phtml?post_key=30052&photo_key=3553#p3553

whoH. those pics look amazing. :D
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ironcreed
[QUOTE="ironcreed"][QUOTE="CalmityDaunt"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

[QUOTE="greenleaflink"]dude whats wrong with that? if that wa son the wii id be gleaming with joy. its 1st year give it time look at god of war, okami, how that looked on a ps2Uzburacuz9

whoH. those pics look amazing. :D

Indeed, my friend....indeed.;). So much for Lair looking "horrible", aye?:lol:

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts
Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 asmallchild
Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!Nugtoka
Couldn't get a PS3 huh? Try bashing it more. It might ease the pain.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ironcreed

Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!Nugtoka

"ZOMG, DAt Iz teH 1 mOrE dOWNGraDoRz FoR tEh FLOPstAtioN 3, LoLZorz" "Teh GeArz oF WAR iz TeH 1377 AnD UnSTOpaBle FoRceorz!!!!111!!!11!"

:lol: More of the same fanboy drivel, and simply because they cannot handle the fact that the PS3 is going to have some great games, of which Lair will almost certainly be one of. The 360 and the PS3 will BOTH have great games. Why some people cannot just acknowledge and accept this fact is beyond me.

If Playstation died, like so many short sighted people on here wish, gaming would take a major tumble for the worst, and you fanboys need to wake up and realize that. Do you really want to just rely on Microsoft for ALL of your gaming? Look at what all Playstation has given us in the past. Do you really want all of that to go away, so that you will have LESS options?

Think about this next time you get ready to spew out more "The FLoPStATioN 3 iZ tEh SUcKZorz."....:roll:

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheSpidren
Dude don't state the obvious, you'll make yourself and everyone you (unfortunately) represent look bad. You have to bring your points across through constant subtle thread attacks.
TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 TheSpidren
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

I'm a gamer.
I'd rather there be great games with great graphics on all sorts of consoles instead of trying to 'bring a game down'. The more the merrier imo.

(new screenshots)

Now I'm not trying to diss the PS3 or anything, because it has similar hardware to that of the 360 and can produce some sweet looking games (motorstorm anyone?)

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.

*sigh* Someone tell me these are 5 year old screenshots or something please? Surely these cannot be recent ones??

Ericvon71

What is really ironic is the claim of being a "Gamer" but the thing you harp on the most is graphics.................LOL

Yep you are a true "GAMER"

Well since I (or anyone) can not PLAY lair, what am I supposed to judge what we have on? The audio sounds? No. The only thing we can base this game on are the screenshots and videos (which I've seen now, far from impressed) and some stuff the developers say will be revolutionary like they do in every game.
TheSolution3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TheSolution3k
Member since 2005 • 224 Posts

[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!ironcreed

"ZOMG, DAt Iz teH 1 mOrE dOWNGraDoRz FoR tEh FLOPstAtioN 3, LoLZorz" "Teh GeArz oF WAR iz TeH 1377 AnD UnSTOpaBle FoRceorz!!!!111!!!11!"

:lol: More of the same fanboy drivel, and simply because they cannot handle the fact that the PS3 is going to have some great games, of which Lair will almost certainly be one of. The 360 and the PS3 will BOTH have great games. Why some people cannot just acknowledge and accept this fact is beyond me.

If Playstation died, like so many short sighted people on here wish, gaming would take a major tumble for the worst, and you fanboys need to wake up and realize that. Do you really want to just rely on Microsoft for ALL of your gaming? Look at what all Playstation has given us in the past. Do you really want all of that to go away, so that you will have LESS options?

Think about this next time you get ready to spew out more "The FLoPStATioN 3 iZ tEh SUcKZorz."....:roll:

Most gamers dont realize that if there becomes a single game monopoly,it will become a dark day in the videogame industry.....

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
Pictures dont do the game justice.
TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheSpidren
[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!TheSolution3k

"ZOMG, DAt Iz teH 1 mOrE dOWNGraDoRz FoR tEh FLOPstAtioN 3, LoLZorz" "Teh GeArz oF WAR iz TeH 1377 AnD UnSTOpaBle FoRceorz!!!!111!!!11!"

:lol: More of the same fanboy drivel, and simply because they cannot handle the fact that the PS3 is going to have some great games, of which Lair will almost certainly be one of. The 360 and the PS3 will BOTH have great games. Why some people cannot just acknowledge and accept this fact is beyond me.

Most gamers dont realize that if there becomes a single game monopoly,it will become a dark day in the videogame industry.....

If PS3 failed, I wouldn't be too worried about lack of competition. EA and it's own console will slide in.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 asmallchild
[QUOTE="TheSolution3k"][QUOTE="ironcreed"]

[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!TheSpidren

"ZOMG, DAt Iz teH 1 mOrE dOWNGraDoRz FoR tEh FLOPstAtioN 3, LoLZorz" "Teh GeArz oF WAR iz TeH 1377 AnD UnSTOpaBle FoRceorz!!!!111!!!11!"

:lol: More of the same fanboy drivel, and simply because they cannot handle the fact that the PS3 is going to have some great games, of which Lair will almost certainly be one of. The 360 and the PS3 will BOTH have great games. Why some people cannot just acknowledge and accept this fact is beyond me.

If PS3 failed, I wouldn't be too worried about lack of competition. EA and it's own console will slide in.

I wouldn't be at all worried about the PS3 failing.
Impact1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Impact1989
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts
lol this guy is seriously a 360 loyalist that trys to run his mouth with info he finds in his @$$.
Nice one man, congrats with the screenshots, obviously u hand picked the worse screenies u cud find. these dudes already have sum serious ownage screenshots. LAIR looks outstanding....especially the water...lol so much for u pointing out how the water looks bad. its looks ownage in that newer screen shown.
AB_Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 AB_Uppercut
Member since 2007 • 1287 Posts
The game looks fine to me, try taking off your fan-boy goggles
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts

Kaosed

The sheep actually have a point there, games have long since passed the point where screenshots are sufficient to judge a game. The only thing I can think of here is that they were originally smaller and were upscaled or that they were photoshopped and had noise added, but the game doesn't look that bad by any means.

CalmityDaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 CalmityDaunt
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts
[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!TheSpidren
Dude don't state the obvious, you'll make yourself and everyone you (unfortunately) represent look bad. You have to bring your points across through constant subtle thread attacks.

Dude make sure you use the umbrella next time you just off that cliff.
axt113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 axt113
Member since 2007 • 2777 Posts
How about we wait until the game is actually out to say it looks horrible? :roll:asdasd
You must be new to SW
MedevilDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#78 MedevilDragon
Member since 2004 • 1143 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="TheSolution3k"][QUOTE="ironcreed"]

[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!asmallchild

I just hope the PS3 dosen't fail because an EA console will bring the death of videogames.

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ironcreed
[QUOTE="asmallchild"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="TheSolution3k"][QUOTE="ironcreed"]

[QUOTE="Nugtoka"]Thats so Not next Gen and you to can have worst graphics then 360 a worthless blueray player and a gimiky tilt controler all for only $200 more YEAH!!!MedevilDragon

I just hope the PS3 dosen't fail because an EA console will bring the death of videogames.

Seriously, man. Micro-transaction hell is what it would be. We would be paying $60.00 for a quarter of a game, while having to purchase the remaing three parts of the game in 30.00 a pop spurts over the course of about a year, which would make the average price of most games upwards of around $150.00 in the end. Not to mention that we would have to go through about a year of multiple micro-transaction purchases in order to get all of the full version of the game with all of the content.....NO THANKS.

This micro-transaction scheme is already starting to happen with various games, and it is the worse thing to ever hit gaming in my opinion. I guess this guy just wants it to get about 10 times worse, as EA would be the king of micro-transactions lol. The less power they have in gaming, THE BETTER, as far as I am concerned.  

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts

I'm a gamer.

(new screenshots)

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.

TheSpidren

Why look at a video that is smaller and moves things faster when I have a big pic to look at right here to see the details up close?

Because that's not how it's going to look while playing. Get a zoomed in 360 shot and you'll see the true texture quality on those as well and just so you know basing a games graphics solely on a couple of screenshots isn't smart.
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrazed420"]

hyperboy152000

TC pwnt?....i think so atleast

:| WOW. He just killed the thread.
GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts
This noob seem to already have play Gears of war... Dude, it looks great, not to you but to me. Just wait for a couple of months just like GOW then you will be satisfy. TIP: GOW look like crap when it first shown, delayed for a year after launch, it turn into a hit. Just wait and see. :)
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this game
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"]

I'm a gamer.

(new screenshots)

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.

-Reggaeton-

gameplay/... isn't that nintendos philosophy ?! OMG !!! maybe the wii is changing stuff ?
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this gameblacktorn

Hyped? by who? I see like 2-3 topics a week showing off new pics and that is about it, stop being bitter, JUST STOP!!!

CalmityDaunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 CalmityDaunt
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts
I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this gameblacktorn
The only reason it seems like this is because you have fanboys like the TC created new threads every 5 minutes about how Lair's graphics suck, or the hair in Heavenly Sword is plastic. It gets very old very fast.
alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#87 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts
this is just flamebait, and i want 56k
m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 m3Boarder32
Member since 2002 • 9526 Posts

if i were u i would run to the tallest mountain and hide in the deepst cave, cause the cow army is comingKaosed

Oorah!

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 m3Boarder32
Member since 2002 • 9526 Posts

[QUOTE="blacktorn"]I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this gameKahuna_1

Hyped? by who? I see like 2-3 topics a week showing off new pics and that is about it, stop being bitter, JUST STOP!!!

Allright then,  what are the 5 most hyped future PS3 releases for this year??  Your proabley going to ignore me,  since surely LAIR would be on that list..

Newnab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#90 Newnab
Member since 2006 • 3081 Posts
There are a few games which I wish were on Xbox 360 so I could play them without shelling out lots of money... ... This is NOT one of them. I don't know what all the fuss is about, honestly.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Looks fine.
Mister_Bate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Mister_Bate
Member since 2007 • 176 Posts
It'll be a good game for the NEO GEO
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

[QUOTE="blacktorn"]I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this gamem3Boarder32

Allright then,  what are the 5 most hyped future PS3 releases for this year??  Your proabley going to ignore me,  since surely LAIR would be on that list..

I will not ignore you! but this game hasn't recieved the kind of hyped that RFOM, and MS had, blacktorn said "hyped out of proportion" and that is not true.

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#94 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

I'm a gamer.

(new screenshots)

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.

TheSpidren

Is the game out yet? I rest my case son, now go on and change ya diapers, because this game is still in development. :)

GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
Choosing the 2 worst pics from a game is a lame thing to do but i can do it too. Look how bad graphics Gears of War has

Quofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#96 Quofan
Member since 2005 • 1606 Posts

It doesnt look great but the game seems to be more about gameplay and freedom. I do wish that PS3 fanboys had not of compared lair to gears or ME or whatever else... Games arent about graphics but PS3 seem to forget that. It was once their strong point and MS fanboys weak point. I think Lair could be great. Not on looks but maybe other aspects...mightyboosh13

True, but it doesnt look that bad at all, and im not even interested in a PS3.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#97 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Personally I think Rogue Squadron looks 10x better, and that was a Gamecube game.

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ironcreed
[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

[QUOTE="blacktorn"]I admit too that this game is being hyped out of proportion,it looks so medicore it's not even funny,i predict an A+ score for this gamem3Boarder32

Yes, it is on that list, and like it or not, there ARE people (including myself) that are highly anticipating this game. And beings that this is a PUBLIC VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION FORUM and all, I am sure that there will be many more topics about this game for the people who are interested in it to discuss it in.

So, if you do not like it, you always have the option of just NOT READING THE THREAD. Besides, nobody complains whenever there is a new Gears of War topic every 10 seconds, and that game has been out a few months now.

Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

I'm a gamer.

(new screenshots)

In the first screenshot:
a) look at that water.

Kaosed

OWN3D :P, every cow says oh ZOMG !!  look at the pictures !! Lair is gonna bury GeoW grfx !!!, but they ( lair ) looks good but not that good really :O !

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 ironcreed

Personally I think Rogue Squadron looks 10x better, and that was a Gamecube game.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Well, just judging by all of the NINTENDO banners in your sig, that does not suprise me. I suppose 'Cooking Mama' and 'Tony Hawk's Down Hill Jam' puts it to shame as well, right?:lol: