Even more minigame garbage for Wii... KORORIMPA MARBLE MANIA

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gears360
Member since 2007 • 1356 Posts
Have you ever playes those things that are a board with little paths for a marble to follow and you tilt the board in order to make it avoid the obstacles? yeah those things that you played and got bored with like 10 years ago....

well! now you can do it with teh wiimote in KORORIMPA MARBLE MANIA!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! INNOVATION!!!!! FUN!!!!! THRILLING!!! EXCITING!!!!! INCREDIBLY ELABORATED GAMEPLAY!!!
TEH REVOLUTIONARY!!!!!!

give me a break nintendo, when the **** will you put out some serious games for wii??? i second what has been told on system wars, this piece of garbage of a console cannot satisfy a gamers need

oh and guess what!!!! THE GRAPHICS SUCKS, PS2 quality at best.......... but its the wii....so its to be expected
SuzumeCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 SuzumeCake
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
this game looks great, there's two weeks left until the European release. I can't wait :)
Nintega91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nintega91
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts
If gears is so much fun that you'd name your gamespot account after it why arent you off playing it?
Avatar image for OldSkoolGamer04
OldSkoolGamer04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OldSkoolGamer04
Member since 2004 • 1616 Posts
I'm hyping this AAAAA.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
that game look mad fun. i saw the videos for it, look freaking fun.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
It looks fun and it isn't a Mini Game it is a Puzzle game, there is a big difference.
ZeRo-ZeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZeRo-ZeN
Member since 2003 • 2865 Posts
it might be fun
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gears360
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

well, truth be told, nothing it just add to the increasing image of the wii of being the "mini game console" seems that there will be a loooooong time before a serious epic game hit on this piece of junk...
Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts

Should anyone be shocked...............it is following the path of the Gamecube!

Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts

If gears is so much fun that you'd name your gamespot account after it why arent you off playing it?Nintega91

That is the worst comeback ever. Why aren't you playing the Wii or your consoles?

Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rahnyc4
Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?mmogoon
yeah you might be. i think im the only one thats not intrested in playing god of war 2
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fatzombiepigeon

[QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Rahnyc4
yeah you might be. i think im the only one thats not intrested in playing god of war 2

I have no interest in playing Metal Gear Solid 4.

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gears360
and people who just came here and say "hey it will be fun :D" crack me up nintendo could make a game WII OFFICE !!!! and make you throw balls of paper to a trashbin using the wiimote, and all the sheeps would come saying "oooooh it looks so much fun!!!" and another minigame could be launch paper planes with the wiimote into your boss office......WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! great gameplay!!!! sad...
Nintega91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nintega91
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintega91"]If gears is so much fun that you'd name your gamespot account after it why arent you off playing it?fatzombiepigeon

That is the worst comeback ever. Why aren't you playing the Wii or your consoles?

I am, i've just taken a break in Wario ware because i don't want to strain my arms pretending to be an elephant.

Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nintendo_Ownes7
[QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Rahnyc4

I'm not interested either, I wanted to play God of War then I found out it had Nudity in it and I figured they shouldn't of added it in because it just makes me think they're compensating for a bad game even though the game is supposedly good, but that is something you do for a bad game.
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gears360
[QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Nintendo_Ownes7

I'm not interested either, I wanted to play God of War then I found out it had Nudity in it and I figured they shouldn't of added it in because it just makes me think they're compensating for a bad game even though the game is supposedly good, but that is something you do for a bad game.

well, the game is great and ALSO has naked chicks, does that mean that the game is GODLY?
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mmogoon
[QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Nintendo_Ownes7

I hear ya
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fatzombiepigeon
[QUOTE="fatzombiepigeon"]

[QUOTE="Nintega91"]If gears is so much fun that you'd name your gamespot account after it why arent you off playing it?Nintega91

I am, i've just taken a break in Wario ware because i don't want to strain my arms pretending to be an elephant.

But you're posting here. And do you always play your Wii while posting here? Sometimes you come here because you want to argue. He's not playing Gears because maybe he's taking a break, or something else?

Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts
[QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

well, truth be told, nothing it just add to the increasing image of the wii of being the "mini game console" seems that there will be a loooooong time before a serious epic game hit on this piece of junk...

You're definition of a mini-game is severely flawed, Kororimpa is not a mini-game, it is a puzzle game. And your comment about a serious epic game on the Wii, Zelda already came out on launch day...
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
I'm hyping this AAAAA.OldSkoolGamer04
Qu0t3d 4 fUootuR3 OWN4gE!! :P
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nintendo_Ownes7
Gears360 there are only 5 minigames on the Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and Mario Party 8 so far that are close to being released, the other games you are catergorizing in the Mini Games category are not mini games like this one it is a Puzzle Game that is different from Minigames.
Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Rip870
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?mmogoon

I hear ya

Ohhh whats the mather are you sheep scared to se a naked women.:lol:

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gears360
which is the difference between tilting a board to move a marble and the minigames of wii? label it as whatever you want, its still ridiculously low complexity gameplay
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mmogoon
[QUOTE="Gears360"]which is the difference between tilting a board to move a marble and the minigames of wii? label it as whatever you want, its still ridiculously low complexity gameplay

Yeah..i kinda agree. It's still a mini-game lets be honest
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

The Wii dosen't have a "mini-game console" image. How many mini-games does it have? 4-5? Out of the 200 in development? And an epic game has already hit this "piece of junk". Zelda: TP (95% GR Average). 50-60 hours of adventurous goodness. Again. Educate yourself.
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts

Zelda. Crash and burned :)
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 super_mario_128

[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Rip870

I hear ya

You didn't detect the sarcasm? :| Sad
Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gears360
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"][QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

The Wii dosen't have a "mini-game console" image. How many mini-games does it have? 4-5? Out of the 200 in development? Please.

which genre has currently more titles in wii???? i think its minigames, correct me if im wrong
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
They already have that mini-game available in RRR. Though it looks (and probably plays) nowhere near as good as this game.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"][QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

The Wii dosen't have a "mini-game console" image. How many mini-games does it have? 4-5? Out of the 200 in development? Please.

which genre has currently more titles in wii???? i think its minigames, correct me if im wrong

You ever thought the wiimote suits the gameplay for minigames? That doesn't mean 'epic' games can't be made on the console. Geez some people have no clue
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rahnyc4
whats the definition for mini game again? cause every time someone call a game a mini game, its basically cause the game doesnt have a main character, or a car or something of that sort. would loco roco be consider a mini game? is katamari damacy a mini game? the term mini game is getting out of hand now a days, just like the term gimmick
prophet-0-doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 prophet-0-doom
Member since 2004 • 500 Posts
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.Gears360

super smash brawl, mario galaxy, metriod. /thread
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#36 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
i dont mind mini games its nice to have somthing new for once. the gaming biz pumps out the same garbage year after year nice to see somthing new
Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rip870
[QUOTE="Rip870"]

[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?super_mario_128

I hear ya

Damage control.

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gears360
super smash bros an epic serious game???? dont make me laugh.... its total kiddyness the only one i see in the future is MP3 but hey...its not here.... ok i know i know.....WAAAAIT WAAAAIT!!!!! in the meantime.......MORE MINIGAMES!!!!!!! at leaset they should sell these things at 19.99
NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts
This is a puzzle game. Puzzle games aren't mini-games. Tetris is a puzzle game for example.
nytrospawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nytrospawn
Member since 2003 • 3962 Posts
Its not a minigame, its a puzzle game. You know, puzzles? Activities that require pattern recognition and logical reasoning? If you would step out of your 24 hour  shooter marathon, you would realize there are other games other than FPS's.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"][QUOTE="Gears360"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.

Yes, you're wrong. Go down the list of reviewed Wii games here at GS. I found a grand total of 3 games listed in the "party" genre out of the dozens reviewed.
topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts
Why are the holes shaped like stop signs? They've been able to make "round" geometry since quake3.
kauliaris711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kauliaris711
Member since 2006 • 161 Posts

so why don't  u continue playing your "epic" game and u are here posting ridiculous threads???????
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts
I kind of like those old marble games... Might have to look into renting this. 
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="Rip870"]

[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?Rip870

I hear ya

Damage control.

Nope, I'm not afraid to admit things. I'm not insecure like some people
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#46 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts

Sounds like somebody is nervous about Wii catching up to 360 in sales!!!

Plus.....Nintendo isn't making the game.....it's a third party game

and.....it actually looks like a sweet game

Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Rip870
[QUOTE="Rip870"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="Rip870"]

[QUOTE="mmogoon"][QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="Rahnyc4"][QUOTE="mmogoon"]Am i the only one who's not interested in playing this?super_mario_128

I hear ya

Damage control.

Nope, I'm not afraid to admit things. I'm not insecure like some people

Make up your mind First you write this wanted to play God of War then I found out it had Nudity in it.The you sad it was sarcasm. And then you wrote Nope, I'm not afraid to admit things. So you mean that you were serious? And why should i be insecure? because i don't have any problem to play a great game that have naked women in it. If you have problems with naked women made by polygons then you have serius issues.

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts
My God.. teh nextgen has been found:o

Gears of What?

Crysis who?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

Make up your mind First you write this wanted to play God of War then I found out it had Nudity in it.The you sad it was sarcasm. And then you wrote Nope, I'm not afraid to admit things. So you mean that you were serious? And why should i be insecure? because i don't have any problem to play a great game that have naked women in it. If you have problems with naked women made by polygons then you have serius issues.

Rip870

Looks to me like Nintendo_Ownes7 or whatever wrote that original quote.
redneckdouglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 redneckdouglas
Member since 2005 • 2977 Posts

[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"]What does Nintendo have to do with this game again? :roll: Educate yourself. Thanks.Gears360

Along with the so called kiddy art-style.