e3 has passed! What games are you getting in 2014?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sparky04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Sparky04
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts
  • Super Smash Bros (Wii U)
  • Sims 4
  • The Last of Us
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • GTA V
  • Bayonetta 2

Maybe MGS 5 and Dead Rising 3, in all honesty I'll probably get the most playtime out of The Sims 4.

SonySoldier-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SonySoldier-_-
Member since 2012 • 1186 Posts

The best games shown at E3 don't come out until 2015.

I mostly want Batman Arkham Knight , Zelda U, Mortal Kombat X, and Uncharted 4.

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts
  1. PS4 White Destiny Bundle
  2. Far Cry 4
  3. CoD: Advance Warfare
Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#54  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I had already made up my mind on a few games prior to E3(Sunset OD, Horizon2, Destiny, Alien Isolation, Valliant Hearts, Dragon Age, ESO, Diablo 3, D4, KI Season 2, Metro Redux, BF Hardline), but after E3 some of the new videos and trailers made me really want: Fable Legends, Evolve(looks amazingly fun), Oni and the FOrest(I think that's what it's called), GTA5, Halo Master Chief Collection, Crackdown 3, COD Advanced WArfare(not really a COD fan but this one looks great and it's the first real next gen COD) and that PS4 game Bloodborne which might make me buy a PS4 if it turns out spectacular. .....all those games day 1 purchases now....this year will be good for me, but it's going to hit the wallet hard.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

I had already made up my mind on a few games prior to E3(Sunset OD, Horizon2, Destiny, Alien Isolation, Valliant Hearts, Dragon Age, ESO, Diablo 3, D4, KI Season 2, Metro Redux, BF Hardline), but after E3 some of the new videos and trailers made me really want: Fable Legends, Evolve(looks amazingly fun), Oni and the FOrest(I think that's what it's called), GTA5, Halo Master Chief Collection, Crackdown 3, COD Advanced WArfare(not really a COD fan but this one looks great and it's the first real next gen COD) and that PS4 game Bloodborne which might make me buy a PS4 if it turns out spectacular. .....all those games day 1 purchases now....this year will be good for me, but it's going to hit the wallet hard.

what i saw of fable put me nearly 100% off. That was not fable and they should have just made a new ip. Hopefully there is far more to it then they showed with the game

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

what i saw of fable put me nearly 100% off. That was not fable and they should have just made a new ip. Hopefully there is far more to it then they showed with the game

I can understand that, I mean I only played Fables 2&3, and though they were good, though not spectacular(but FAble 2 was great) I never really played the first Fable and I agree LEgends looks very different but as its own game I just think it looks like some great online fun, like a 3D Dungeon Crawler type game where the main enemy and level traps are controlled by another player. I think I will have a good time playing that with friends and it seems somewhat unique...but yeah they could have made it a different IP I guess we will know more when it releases how close it really is to Fable.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Alien Isolation is a definite buy for me especially now that it has Rift support. I was going to get Farcry 4 too until i saw the elephant gameplay.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#58 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Halo Collection

GTA V Next Gen

steamistrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 steamistrash
Member since 2014 • 431 Posts

lol wow e3 sucked

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Many. Almost too many to list. Super Smash Bros. is at the top of my list though.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, next CoD AW, & Far Cry 4,

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#62  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Tales of Xillia 2

Drive Club

Madden NFL 15

Hyrule Warriors

Destiny

Dragon Age Inquisition

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Evolve

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Bayonetta 2

Far Cry 4

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Super Smash Bros U

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

Halo The Master Chief Collection, Evolve, Destiny, The Evil Within, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizons 2

@tdkmillsy said:

@I_can_haz said:

Destiny - I'm in the alpha and it's incredible. It's probably gonna win all the GOTY awards. It's a real gamechanger unlike Titanflop

Driveclub - Graphics look amazing and gameplay seems fun.

LBP3 - More sackboy goodness

GTA V - 'nuff said

Assassins Creed Unity - co-op Assassins

COD - I usually hate COD but I like the future setting of AW so I'll get this.

At least Titanfall ran at 60fps unlike Destiny and you can play them both on Xbox One.

I love how this guy bags on Titanfall and is basically acting as if Destiny is a PS4 exclusive! Poor Cows stuck with crap games like Killzone Shadow Flop, Knack, Drive Flop and Reso-indie! I cant wait to have to choose between Titanfall,, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Forza Horizons 2, Halo The Master Chief Collection. Heck, I still have DR3, Ryse, Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon to fall back on! Oh Powerstar Golf is great fun as well!! But the PS4 has all the games right??

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Definitely: Destiny, The Last of Us: Remastered, GTA 5, Far Cry 4, Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age

Maybe: AC: Unity, Driveclub, Metro Redux, Diablo 3

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

I did not read about all the games at E3 but from what I did see, not too much that impresses me or grabs my attention this year, just bits here and there. So far I'm interested in MGS 5, FC 4 and Project cars

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

I'm not actually sure. I don't tend to keep track of what's coming out and what day it's coming out anymore. Most of the games are cross-generational still and I plan on buying them when I take the leap into building a PC or buying a next gen console (the latter may be a couple years down the line). Doing a quick check of what's coming out, some games announced for this year that are interesting are....

Cuphead
Ori and the Blind Forest
Hyper Light Drifter
Hotline Miami 2
Pokemon ORAS
Smash Bros (3DS)

I'll be buying a ton more then that. Mostly games from past years that are extremely cheap or games from steam sales and humble bundles.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#67  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

these are the games 100% im getting in the future

Assassins Creed Unity

Far Cry 4

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The Order 1886

Zelda U

Uncharted 4

LBP3

BloodBorne

MGSV Phantom Pain

TLOU Remastered

The Division

Arkham Knight

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Witcher 3

Kingdom Hearts 3

FFXV

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

I just added over 700 dollars worth of games I want to my Amazon cart. Then depression set in. :\

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Must Own:

Smash Bros

Destiny

Assassins Creed Unity

Far Cry 4

Call of Duty Advance Warfare

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Im havent really been keeping track of all these games lately.

There are games that I liked but I dont even their name, and then there are games that I dont even know their release date.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Oh yeah, I have to get The Last of Us Remastered too.

laus_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 laus_basic
Member since 2002 • 8300 Posts
  • Destiny
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
  • Fantasy Life
Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

Xbox One

• Sunset Overdrive
  • Master Chief Collection
  • Destiny
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • AC Unity

Wii U

• Super Smash Bros.
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Bayonetta 2

PC

• Farcry 4
  • Evolve
Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

definitley:

evolve

shadow of mordor

dragon age

ac unity

smash bros 3ds

evil within

maybes:

fc4

destiny

tlou remastered

gta v (pc)

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts
  • Destiny
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Evil Within
  • Dragon Age 3
Life-is-a-Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Life-is-a-Game
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts

Smash WiiU .. Kirby 3DS .. Hyrule Warriors if it is good

I still gave plenty of games to play like MK8, AC: Black Flag, Zelda: WW HD, Infamous: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Watchdogs (ps4)

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

I've got a lot of 'maybe' or 'eventually' games that I won't decide on until closer to release, and a couple definite buys that I'm unsure/kinda doubt will actually make 2014.

What's left?

Danganronpa 2

Alien: Isolation

Civ: Beyond Earth

Valiant hearts

Hotline Miami 2

GTA V

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

Ok, after watching E3 the games I'm most excited to play are as followed......in no order

The Last of Us Remastered - I never played it, never bought it for the PS3. So this is awesome I get a chance to play it this time. I hear such great things that I'm super excited. I am actually embarrassed I never played it. I am a huge zombie fan so to admit I've never tried TLOU is embarrassing. But I was trying to save up to buy the new consoles.

Bloodborne - The CGI Trailer was pretty sweet. I know there isn't a whole lot of information out on this game. But it has created a good buzz.

Sunset Overdrive - This game has the it factor. Looks incredible graphically and gameplay wise. I am a huge open world fan. So I am stoked. I think this game has AAA all over it! Plus..... 8, yes 8 player co-op. Need I say more?

Uncharted 4 - Uncharted 2 was awesome, the 3rd was great and I think this one will be great as well. Plus, ND is on top if there game it seems. They just don't seem to do anything wrong.

Halo MCC - Halo is one if my favorite and most beloved franchise. I remember playing the first Halo and I couldn't believe how incredible that game was. I haven't played Halo 1 and 2 in so many years that this is a must own. Halo IMO is the best shooter period. So I welcome this game with open arms.

Forza Horizon 2 - Again, huge open world fan and I am a fan of the original FH. The graphics look awesome.

GTA V - Probably my favorite game of the last generation. Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait.

Destiny - MMO type shooter? I'm in!

Rainbow 6 - Can't wait to play it. The gameplay video was awesome. It could dethrone CoD and BF as the multiplat FPS king. Bold statement but yeah. It's true.

Far Cry 3 - Again, open world. The series kicks major ass. Can not wait. Should be epic. Plus, 4 player co-OP!

MGSV - Trailer was incredible. Game looks incredible. We all know it will be AAA and a must own.

That about does it. Really excited. Great line up if games. Can't complain. Both Xbox One and PS4 are giving us a lot.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

For pc

Gta 5

Vanishing of ethan carter

Routine

Asylum

Penumbra necrologue

For wii u

Starfox

Hyrule warriors

Super smash brothers

Splatoon

The new zelda game

Off the top of my head that anyway

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Not a lot of games I am interested. Saving my money for 2015.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#81 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

COD Advance Warfare

Far Cry 4

Not sure about Halo Master Chief Collection.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

At least Titanfall ran at 60fps unlike Destiny and you can play them both on Xbox One.

lmao Titanflop. Still banging on about that? Well, it is your only game until SO is out.

dat 60fps tho

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

I love how this guy bags on Titanfall and is basically acting as if Destiny is a PS4 exclusive! Poor Cows stuck with crap games like Killzone Shadow Flop, Knack, Drive Flop and Reso-indie! I cant wait to have to choose between Titanfall,, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, Forza Horizons 2, Halo The Master Chief Collection. Heck, I still have DR3, Ryse, Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon to fall back on! Oh Powerstar Golf is great fun as well!! But the PS4 has all the games right??

Hahahaha, Ryse. Keep justifying dat purchase. Muh Halo ports!!!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

lmao Titanflop. Still banging on about that? Well, it is your only game until SO is out.

dat 60fps tho

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Hahahaha, Ryse. Keep justifying dat purchase. Muh Halo ports!!!!!

TitanFlop? The best selling game on The ONE? Doesn't sound like a flop to me. You should buy a Xbox and we could team up one day.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#84 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

From E3 : Far Cry 4 , Dragon Age : Inquisition , Elite : Dangerous , Grey Goo , Styx , Assassin's Creed : Unity , Civilization : Beyond Earth (if it's coming this year) .

What's most anticipated .? Dragon Age : Inquisition .

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

TitanFlop? The best selling game on The ONE? Doesn't sound like a flop to me. You should buy a Xbox and we could team up one day.

No wonder, it's the only game you have. Meanwhile the rest of the world went "...what?"

I'd get the PC version but it's dead as HD-DVD by all accounts.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

No wonder, it's the only game you have. Meanwhile the rest of the world went "...what?"

If it was the only game i have then how does that dictate that it is the best selling game on The ONE? Seriously your delusions remind me of myself sometime..............like that time i went to Chinatown and payed $30 to be with someone who "wasn't clean".

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I figured I show some of my collection to you, ole chum. More on the hard drive like Watchdogs and Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#88 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

Definitely: Dreamfall Chapters, GTA V, and Civilization Beyond Earth.

Maybe: Dragon Age Inquisition, and Far Cry 4.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GrenadeLauncher

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I figured I show some of my collection to you, ole chum. More on the hard drive like Watchdogs and Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

To quote Dr Ian Malcolm from the blockbuster film Jurassic Park: "That is one big pile of shit."

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#90 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

With all the delays, my 2014 list shrank down to two for the rest of the year:

Destiny

LittleBigPlanet 3