DS Games > PSP Games

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rued2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rued2k6
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
"Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises" you named 8 existing franchises on hat list. just because they put ds after the title does not make it new. lol also you have a thing call a good port and a bad port. psp has a lot of good ports. not like the crappy gba ports nintendo was throwing out left and right.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
"Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises" you named 8 existing franchises on hat list. just because they put ds after the title does not make it new. lol also you have a thing call a good port and a bad port. psp has a lot of good ports. not like the crappy gba ports nintendo was throwing out left and right.rued2k6
Crappy GBA ports like what?
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 kansasdude2009
Member since 2006 • 11802 Posts

It's a matter of taste (and sources if you go by score; GS has far more AA and AAA PSP games than average), but I prefer DS games. EBA, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright 1 & 2, Castevania DoS, Tetris DS, NSMB, Dragon Quest Rocket Slime, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, Sonic Rush, StarFox Command, Kirby Canvas Curse... I love all those games. The PSP has some great games (MGS: Portable Ops is great, though not MGS3 great), but there's just not as much there that interests me. Still, the PSP has Gradius Collection, so respect is due...Hoffgod

man, I forgot a lot of games on my original post...XD DQSlime is cool, I played it for a while and got really into it! 

kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kansasdude2009

"Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises" you named 8 existing franchises on hat list. just because they put ds after the title does not make it new. lol also you have a thing call a good port and a bad port. psp has a lot of good ports. not like the crappy gba ports nintendo was throwing out left and right.rued2k6

lol, ya...because Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Meteos, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, EBA, and Its A Wonderful World are all old and overused ideas on handhelds...I see. Oh and Advanced Wars DS is a crappy port that lucked out and got a 9.1... yes, this must be true. 

visualmusiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 visualmusiC
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
I completely disagree. I believe the main reason behind Nintendo's success is because they continue to innovate their products. First the touch screen with the DS and now the Wii Remote. I still believe that their games aren't as amazing as they use to be. I currently own a DS and for the most part, I'm a bit disappointed. I purchased it for NSMB alone but after that there wasn't enough games to keep me entertained. The games you mentioned have no affect on me (except for the Mario game). I'm not interested in purchasing a Pokemon game anymore even though I use to be all about that. I use to own a PSP but had to sell it for money purposes at the time. Though I am planning on trading my DS for a PSP. Games like GTA an MGS are really more of my kind of games.
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kansasdude2009

I completely disagree. I believe the main reason behind Nintendo's success is because they continue to innovate their products. First the touch screen with the DS and now the Wii Remote. I still believe that their games aren't as amazing as they use to be. I currently own a DS and for the most part, I'm a bit disappointed. I purchased it for NSMB alone but after that there wasn't enough games to keep me entertained. The games you mentioned have no affect on me (except for the Mario game). I'm not interested in purchasing a Pokemon game anymore even though I use to be all about that. I use to own a PSP but had to sell it for money purposes at the time. Though I am planning on trading my DS for a PSP. Games like GTA an MGS are really more of my kind of games.visualmusiC

Its people like you that make me angry! Nothing personal, and I really dont hate you, but every game you mentioned that you like are main franchises (Mario, GTA, MGS). But those are not the only good games out there... You like NSMB? Get yoshi's island! Try out Mario Kart... I still play online with it, Try out Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Write, or Castlevania...all really great games! Try some things new and you may find something really worth playing.

I used to only go for the games the piqued my interest until Shadow of the Colossus...I thought that game would be terrible because it was only boss fights, I didn't like ICO, and I love Zelda gameplay and Zelda revolves around multiple enemies and breathing cities, and that kind of stuff. So, I tried it at a friends house and found one of the most amazing games I have ever played! Bought it the next day, and have beaten it 3 times now!

Ever since then I have gone with an interesting idea that gets good reviews (such as Brain Age, Phoenix Write, Hotel Dusk, Electroplankton, and more) and I have found some really great games, and some that I didn't like that much (nintendogs (I gave it to my mom and she loves it), Trauma Center (the Wii version is amazing, but I found the DS one to be frustrating)).

visualmusiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 visualmusiC

Its people like you that make me angry! Nothing personal, and I really dont hate you, but every game you mentioned that you like are main franchises (Mario, GTA, MGS). But those are not the only good games out there... You like NSMB? Get yoshi's island! Try out Mario Kart... I still play online with it, Try out Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Write, or Castlevania...all really great games! Try some things new and you may find something really worth playing.

I used to only go for the games the piqued my interest until Shadow of the Colossus...I thought that game would be terrible because it was only boss fights, I didn't like ICO, and I love Zelda gameplay and Zelda revolves around multiple enemies and breathing cities, and that kind of stuff. So, I tried it at a friends house and found one of the most amazing games I have ever played! Bought it the next day, and have beaten it 3 times now!

Ever since then I have gone with an interesting idea that gets good reviews (such as Brain Age, Phoenix Write, Hotel Dusk, Electroplankton, and more) and I have found some really great games, and some that I didn't like that much (nintendogs (I gave it to my mom and she loves it), Trauma Center (the Wii version is amazing, but I found the DS one to be frustrating)).

kansasdude2009

Lol.  Those aren't the only games I've played, I just mentioned them beause they are my favorite. I knew I'd get hate for loving my franchises but I can't help it. As corny as this sounds, Mario will always be my favorite franchise. I've played 'Yoshi's Island' and I really don't feel the need to purchase it. Maybe because I owned the GBA version in the past. I've purchased Castlevania for GBA when it first dropped due to it's praise from reviewers on this site and I was left completely disappointment. I personally found the game boring. My nephew who lives above me owns Mario Kart and I can play that whenever I want but as much as I Love it, it's not enough to keep me entertained for a long time since I feel like games like that really shine in multiplayer and besides my nephew, I have no one to play it with. Zelda on the other hand is a great game and even though I'm excited bout it, I can do without it if I purchase a PSP.

Yes, it's true a lot of the games I like aren't new franchises but that doesn't affect me at all. As I see it, a good game is a good game. If I enjoy it, I'm not going to stop playing it because it is a main franchise. I don't see why that affects anyones opinion.

zaigham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 zaigham
Member since 2003 • 711 Posts
[QUOTE="DireToad"]

DS

AAA : 5

AA : 21

7 2D Platformers (27%)
3 Virtual Lifes (12%)
3 Puzzles (12%)
2 Adventures (8%)
2 TBS (8%)
1 Action Adventure (4%)
1 Compilation (4%)
1 Pinball (4%)
1 3D Platformer (4%)
1 Skateboarding (4%)
1 FPS (4%)
1 Racing (4%)
1 RPG (4%)
1 Rhythm (4%)
----------
14 Genres

PSP

AA : 54

11 Sport (19%)
7 Puzzle (12%)
6 Racing (10%)
5 Shooter (8%)
4 Action Adventure (7%)
4 Action RPG (7%)
3 TBS (5%)
2 2D Platformer (3%)
2 3D Platformer (3%)
2 Wrestling (3%)
2 Car Combat (3%)
2 2D Fighting (3%)
2 Compilation (3%)
1 3D Fighting (2%)
1 RTS (2%)
1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)
1 Shoot-em-up (2%)
1 Jet Sim (2%)
1 Beat-em-up (2%)
-------------
20 Genres

kansasdude2009

11 Sport (19%)
6 Racing (10%)

2 Wrestling (3%)

1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)

1 Jet Sim (2%)

lets just go with sports....

Also, if you were to name those games... you would see my point. As I have said... the PSP has a lot of great games, but they are better on the PS2 and are not designed for a handheld.

So you assume that every PSP owner already owns a PS2?? Can DS offer me games like Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, GTA-LCS, GTA-VCS, Brothers in Arms, Daxter, Lumines, Tekken-DR, Silent Hill, Syphone Filter, SOCOM, WWE Smack Down????? Hell no; don't even think about that. Then the movies, internet and music on PSP are just awesome.
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts
[QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"]

No dude just no. Unless you love trash mini games.

Drenrim

I believe you don't own a DS?

Yes, I own both handhelds.

objection

LMAO you owned him.

Why? I thought it was funny.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
[QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"]

fierro316

Can you prove that?
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 fierro316
[QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"]

ithilgore2006

Can you prove that?

Sure but I don't feel like.

ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"]

fierro316

Can you prove that?

Of course you don't.
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 fierro316
[QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="ithilgore2006"][QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="Kev_Unreal"][QUOTE="fierro316"]

ithilgore2006

Can you prove that?

Of course you don't.

lol I do have it but I think is ridiculous to take a pic and post it here. I don't care if no one believes me.

I have: FFIII, SM64, Sonic Rush and NSMB. My favorite is Sonic Rush but I use my DS to play the GBS version of FFV most of the time.

kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kansasdude2009
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"]

visualmusiC

Lol. Those aren't the only games I've played, I just mentioned them beause they are my favorite. I knew I'd get hate for loving my franchises but I can't help it. As corny as this sounds, Mario will always be my favorite franchise. I've played 'Yoshi's Island' and I really don't feel the need to purchase it. Maybe because I owned the GBA version in the past. I've purchased Castlevania for GBA when it first dropped due to it's praise from reviewers on this site and I was left completely disappointment. I personally found the game boring. My nephew who lives above me owns Mario Kart and I can play that whenever I want but as much as I Love it, it's not enough to keep me entertained for a long time since I feel like games like that really shine in multiplayer and besides my nephew, I have no one to play it with. Zelda on the other hand is a great game and even though I'm excited bout it, I can do without it if I purchase a PSP.

Yes, it's true a lot of the games I like aren't new franchises but that doesn't affect me at all. As I see it, a good game is a good game. If I enjoy it, I'm not going to stop playing it because it is a main franchise. I don't see why that affects anyones opinion.

I never said to stop playing those games, I love Mario and MGS, but the DS doesn't shine when it comes to main franchises... its all about the different games that makes up the DS. Like you said... a good game is a good game, so try out some other good games for the DS other than just the main franchises... thats all im saying.  

diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
Pokemon will absolutely cripple the psp next month. Completely.
visualmusiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 visualmusiC
That's the thing. I've tried a few other none main franchise games and I really haven't enjoyed them. Do me this favor. Recommend me a game for the DS (none of those text games) and I'll try it out before I sell it. I'm always willing to try new things.  
trifecta_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#67 trifecta_basic
Member since 2003 • 11542 Posts

How many disappointing DS sequels can they put out?  Yoshi's Island 2(inferior to the original), New Super Mario Brothers(inferior to the originals by a good margin), Phenoix Wright 2(way inferior to the first), Disney Meteos(Inferior to the original), Mario and Luigi 2(inferior to the original), the rub rabbits(inferior to the original), diddy kong racing(inferior to the original), metriod prime hunters(first ok metroid game), portrait of ruin(inferior to DOS).

The only good ones are Hotel Dusk(not even a sequel) and Elite Beat Agents. 

ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
So who here is getting Pearl/Diamond.. I am My collection has been seriously lacking since I got a Wii. I was gonna get some good RPGs and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
visualmusiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 visualmusiC

New Super Mario Brothers(inferior to the originals by a good margin)

Highly disagree. It's really an excellent game. I Love how they took pieces of every other Mario game. 

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts
Pokemon will absolutely cripple the psp next month. Completely. diablo_human
Here we go again.  How is Pokemon going to cripple the PSP?  Tons of people are already buying DS's, and the PSP is still around.  I already know that even more people will buy a DS for Pokemon, but I doubt that its sales will drastically increase due to this game.  A DS system is already hard enough to find as it is, and the PSP is still doing well.  Don't even think of mentioning the success of Pokemon and the DS in Japan because I don't care about Japan.  I don't live in Japan. The sales of products in Japan don't reflect or predict the sales of those products throughout the rest of the world.  The success of a game or system in Europe doesn't relate to success of the same products in America.  The XBox 360 is selling well in America, but it's selling poorly in Japan, and I doubt the the Japanese care about Microsoft's success in the States.
Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#71 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
I prefer PSP games, because.. DS games are just awful.
Pdiddy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pdiddy105
Member since 2007 • 4577 Posts

please stop trying to pass off your opinion as fact, thanks.

KJAX90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 KJAX90
Member since 2006 • 8809 Posts

DS

7 2D Platformers (27%)
3 Virtual Lifes (12%)
3 Puzzles (12%)
2 Adventures (8%)
2 TBS (8%)
1 Action Adventure (4%)
1 Compilation (4%)
1 Pinball (4%)
1 3D Platformer (4%)
1 Skateboarding (4%)
1 FPS (4%)
1 Racing (4%)
1 RPG (4%)
1 Rhythm (4%)
----------
14 Genres

PSP

11 Sport (19%)
7 Puzzle (12%)
6 Racing (10%)
5 Shooter (8%)
4 Action Adventure (7%)
4 Action RPG (7%)
3 TBS (5%)
2 2D Platformer (3%)
2 3D Platformer (3%)
2 Wrestling (3%)
2 Car Combat (3%)
2 2D Fighting (3%)
2 Compilation (3%)
1 3D Fighting (2%)
1 RTS (2%)
1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)
1 Shoot-em-up (2%)
1 Jet Sim (2%)
1 Beat-em-up (2%)
-------------
20 Genres

DireToad
DS = $129.99 PSP= $249.99
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kansasdude2009
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"][QUOTE="DireToad"]

DS

7 2D Platformers (27%)
3 Virtual Lifes (12%)
3 Puzzles (12%)
2 Adventures (8%)
2 TBS (8%)
1 Action Adventure (4%)
1 Compilation (4%)
1 Pinball (4%)
1 3D Platformer (4%)
1 Skateboarding (4%)
1 FPS (4%)
1 Racing (4%)
1 RPG (4%)
1 Rhythm (4%)
----------
14 Genres

PSP

11 Sport (19%)
7 Puzzle (12%)
6 Racing (10%)
5 Shooter (8%)
4 Action Adventure (7%)
4 Action RPG (7%)
3 TBS (5%)
2 2D Platformer (3%)
2 3D Platformer (3%)
2 Wrestling (3%)
2 Car Combat (3%)
2 2D Fighting (3%)
2 Compilation (3%)
1 3D Fighting (2%)
1 RTS (2%)
1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)
1 Shoot-em-up (2%)
1 Jet Sim (2%)
1 Beat-em-up (2%)
-------------
20 Genres

zaigham

11 Sport (19%)
6 Racing (10%)

2 Wrestling (3%)

1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)

1 Jet Sim (2%)

lets just go with sports....

Also, if you were to name those games... you would see my point. As I have said... the PSP has a lot of great games, but they are better on the PS2 and are not designed for a handheld.

So you assume that every PSP owner already owns a PS2?? Can DS offer me games like Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, GTA-LCS, GTA-VCS, Brothers in Arms, Daxter, Lumines, Tekken-DR, Silent Hill, Syphone Filter, SOCOM, WWE Smack Down????? Hell no; don't even think about that. Then the movies, internet and music on PSP are just awesome.

Judging by its sales figures... im pretty sure that anyone with a PSP has a PS2. I never said that the PSP has bad games, you can just play them on you home console where the DS has original and exclusive content that you can not find on ANY other system. 

The PSP has several features that make it great, but when it comes to actual games, you can usually find better versions on consoles. And with the battery life, simi-big size, and the fully exposed screen, it doesn't make for a great portable devise if your on the go. And you can also buy the Opera Web Browser which is better than the PSP browser (touch screen anyone?), and media software (to play music, video, etc.) and get it all for the same price as a PSP and memory sticks.

kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kansasdude2009

I prefer PSP games, because.. DS games are just awful.Mr_Cumberdale

because we all know that makes sense 

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#76 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
I agree. PSP has more great games but DS have better games. Like I sure EBA and DOS is better than any AA PSP game. 
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kansasdude2009

please stop trying to pass off your opinion as fact, thanks.

Pdiddy105

Is it fact that most of the great games on the PSP are existing IP's that are very similar to their PS2 counterparts? Is it fact that there are very few really good new IP's on the PSP? Yes, it pretty much is. I agree that the PSP is worth a buy if you enjoy the multitude of great games on the PSP, but the DS offers more original titles that you can not get on any other system... and yes, that is fact.

Besides the infectious LocoRoco and the brilliance that is behind Lumines and few others... the PSP has games where you can play similar experiences on the PS2, or even yet, get a better experience on the PS2 mostly due to the PSP's poor analog nub. Is this fact? In almost all cases...yes. Just look at its library... Tekken: DR, MGS:PO, GTA, Daxter, R&C:SM, Killzone L, SOCOM, and more. Are all of these good games? Yes, I am not disputing that... But do they offer anything new?

I completely understand people buying a PSP, and I am not saying that it does not have justification for its price tag, but what I am saying is that DS Games > PSP Games due to its originality, and its new IP's. Now, this is opinion, but also serves a valid point.

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
the DS is pure greatness
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kansasdude2009

the DS is pure greatnessdanneswegman

oh, it has its fair share of problems... friend codes anyone? 

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

The reason why the DS is winning is because of its great variety and originality of games. From Brain Age to FFIII, from Advanced Wars DS to Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Island, Meteos, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, New Super Mario Bros, EBA, Castlevania, Sonic Rush, Age of Empires, Mario VS. Donkey Kong, DQ9, Zelda PH, Its a wonderful World, FFCC, Pokemon, and so much more! There are a ton of unique, exclusive, and really good games, from hardcore to kiddie, from gamer to non-gamer... the DS attracts Everyone!

Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises. There are not many new...and good IP's for the PSP when I have named 8 on the DS (Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Meteos, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, EBA, Its A Wonderful World).

but ofcoarse this is all imo...

kansasdude2009
95% of those games look boring
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
It all comes down to a matter of opinion. Mine is that the DS is better because it is more of what I'm looking for, originallity. If you have a PSP and enjoy it, good for you (though I could only have fun playing lumines).
Caviglia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Caviglia
Member since 2006 • 1344 Posts
[QUOTE="kansasdude2009"]

The reason why the DS is winning is because of its great variety and originality of games. From Brain Age to FFIII, from Advanced Wars DS to Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Island, Meteos, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, New Super Mario Bros, EBA, Castlevania, Sonic Rush, Age of Empires, Mario VS. Donkey Kong, DQ9, Zelda PH, Its a wonderful World, FFCC, Pokemon, and so much more! There are a ton of unique, exclusive, and really good games, from hardcore to kiddie, from gamer to non-gamer... the DS attracts Everyone!

Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises. There are not many new...and good IP's for the PSP when I have named 8 on the DS (Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Meteos, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, EBA, Its A Wonderful World).

imprezawrx500

95% of those games look boring

Thats why we tend to play games rather than look at them. ;)

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

kansasdude2009
Let me put this in one word: yup.
rued2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rued2k6
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

[QUOTE="rued2k6"]"Though the PSP has a lot of great titles, they are usually ports or existing franchises" you named 8 existing franchises on hat list. just because they put ds after the title does not make it new. lol also you have a thing call a good port and a bad port. psp has a lot of good ports. not like the crappy gba ports nintendo was throwing out left and right.kansasdude2009

lol, ya...because Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, Nintendogs, Meteos, Pheonix Write, Electroplankton, EBA, and Its A Wonderful World are all old and overused ideas on handhelds...I see. Oh and Advanced Wars DS is a crappy port that lucked out and got a 9.1... yes, this must be true. 

Brain Age, FFIII, from Advanced Wars DS, Nintendogs, Yoshi's Island, Meteos, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros,  Castlevania, Sonic Rush, Age of Empires, Mario VS. Donkey Kong, DQ9, Zelda PH, Pokemon oh i meant 16 lol, brain age was not a very good game, and pretty soon it will be on the wii.
Avatar image for PelekotansDream
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#85 PelekotansDream
Member since 2005 • 7602 Posts

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1826794

That is all I have to say in this matter.

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts

DS

7 2D Platformers (27%)
3 Virtual Lifes (12%)
3 Puzzles (12%)
2 Adventures (8%)
2 TBS (8%)
1 Action Adventure (4%)
1 Compilation (4%)
1 Pinball (4%)
1 3D Platformer (4%)
1 Skateboarding (4%)
1 FPS (4%)
1 Racing (4%)
1 RPG (4%)
1 Rhythm (4%)
----------
14 Genres

PSP

11 Sport (19%)
7 Puzzle (12%)
6 Racing (10%)
5 Shooter (8%)
4 Action Adventure (7%)
4 Action RPG (7%)
3 TBS (5%)
2 2D Platformer (3%)
2 3D Platformer (3%)
2 Wrestling (3%)
2 Car Combat (3%)
2 2D Fighting (3%)
2 Compilation (3%)
1 3D Fighting (2%)
1 RTS (2%)
1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)
1 Shoot-em-up (2%)
1 Jet Sim (2%)
1 Beat-em-up (2%)
-------------
20 Genres

DireToad
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (already sold 5 million in Japan alone) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass MySims FF XII: Revenant Wings FF Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fates FF Tactics Advance 2 Etrian Odyssey Dragon Quest IX (this game will be a major hit for the PSP in Japan) Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Heroes of Mana Tales of the Tempest Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village It's A Wonderful World Katamari Damacy SimCity DS Spore Guitar Hero Touch the Dead Luminous Arc And you know Nintendo has to working on a 2D Metroid game. The fact that Brain Age, New Super Mario Brothers, Animal Crossing DS, Nintendogs, Mario Kart DS, Pheonix Wright, Elite Beat Agents, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin, Sonic Rush, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Lunar Knights, and many other great titles are still selling DSs left and right; I don't see the PSP catching up anytime soon. The DS is a beast. say differently...
go_rambo_ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 go_rambo_ftw
Member since 2006 • 334 Posts

DS

7 2D Platformers (27%)
3 Virtual Lifes (12%)
3 Puzzles (12%)
2 Adventures (8%)
2 TBS (8%)
1 Action Adventure (4%)
1 Compilation (4%)
1 Pinball (4%)
1 3D Platformer (4%)
1 Skateboarding (4%)
1 FPS (4%)
1 Racing (4%)
1 RPG (4%)
1 Rhythm (4%)
----------
14 Genres

PSP

11 Sport (19%)
7 Puzzle (12%)
6 Racing (10%)
5 Shooter (8%)
4 Action Adventure (7%)
4 Action RPG (7%)
3 TBS (5%)
2 2D Platformer (3%)
2 3D Platformer (3%)
2 Wrestling (3%)
2 Car Combat (3%)
2 2D Fighting (3%)
2 Compilation (3%)
1 3D Fighting (2%)
1 RTS (2%)
1 Skateboarding (2%)
1 Snowboarding (2%)
1 Shoot-em-up (2%)
1 Jet Sim (2%)
1 Beat-em-up (2%)
-------------
20 Genres

DireToad

PSP > ds

/thread 

ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
I love the PSP!! I can listen to music on it! oh... yea, and there are a couple games too.... whatever.