Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39261 Posts

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: A cow would be buying it on PS5 not PC. PS5 fakeboy confirmed.

I guess no games from Sony tipped you over the edge, but you're to ashamed to admit it 🤣

If you've lived the life of a cow that i did, your eyes would be fully open, and you'd much clearer. PS5+PC allows me to steal all your exclusives, and not suffer your 30fps. This is what an advanced cow is.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1014 Posts

Why the hell is this 30 fps on PS5.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6317 Posts

@hardwenzen: And yet DD 2 is not an exclusive to anywhere, but you're playing it on PC.

Simple fact is Sony has abandoned you and now you're going full PC. That's not advancing/ascending or any other crap you want to call it.

It's just a former cow acting put because his Godny has failed them 🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: And yet DD 2 is not an exclusive to anywhere, but you're playing it on PC.

Simple fact is Sony has abandoned you and now you're going full PC. That's not advancing/ascending or any other crap you want to call it.

It's just a former cow acting put because his Godny has failed them 🤣

It is a PC exclusive just like Starfield is a PC exclusive. You want 60fps? No choice but to go with PC.

Never forget that.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58402 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Looking forward to this! Could be the first Japanese game in many years that I enjoy (I hope it is!), maybe it will be my gateway drug to more modern Japanese games.

It wouldn't be a gateway because the other JRPGs are so terrible.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58402 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Upgrading mah pc for this game, so yea.

But what is up with GS's preview being in 1080p? Are they on a welfare budget or something? Gtfo with that resolution, we're not in 2010.

Aren't you supposed to be king cow here, and yet you're upgrading and buying it on PC instead of PS5 🤦‍♂️

Fake lem, fake cow, and soon to be a fake Hermit. All that's left is becoming a fake Sheep 🤣🤣🤣

We spoke about this on many occasions, i am not a cow anymore. I am an Evolved Cow. An Evolved Cow has choice, and goes where the wind guides it. This is the endgame for all of my cows. This is where their eyes will open, and they'll see clearer for the rest of their lives. When you reach the Evolved Cow state, you never ever ever ever go back. Never forget that.

You're not even an ascended bullshit artist, just a low level one. No one will forget that 🤣

You need to respect my evolution as a cow.

EVOLVED COW!!!! he says!

🤣😂🤣

Bless your heart, good sir. This whole exchange is why I come to System Wars.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: insert goal post moving, grasping at straws gif here.

Not exclusive, and not all PC's can run it at 60fps either.

Keep'em coming as this is hilarious 🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 hardwenzen

@last_lap said:

Why would i care how the game runs on Maroxad's pc from 1995? I will be able to handle it, and you need to accept that.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

Why would i care how the game runs on Maroxad's pc from 1995? I will be able to handle it, and you need to accept that.

Well, no one mentioned Maroxad or his PC except for you, so you care greatly.

I don't like talking to hermits for too long, so i'm gonna end my conversation with you germy hermy 🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By hardwenzen

@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

Well, no one mentioned Maroxad or his PC except for you, so you care greatly.

I don't like talking to hermits for too long, so i'm gonna end my conversation with you germy hermy 🤣

I did because you said that not everyone has a pc that can run it, and i told you that it doesn't matter because i don't own Maroxad's pc🤭

And glad to know that you're already tired. Probably want to post your cart gif so bad right now.😅

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

First of all, where the hell are you coming from with Halo Infinite? We're talking about Helldivers2 and your 1070 from 25 years ago. Secondly, yes, i played the multiplayer portion of Infinite when it was released before the campaign was available, but i am not seeing your point. And third, you kept repeating over and over and over again that you're a game that cares about nothing but performance, but for years now you're stuck on a 1070, pretending like performance is what you're able to achieve on anything released in the last few years, outside of cheap indies. With your 1070, you ain't getting visuals nor performance, so your context makes zero sense no matter how you're looking at it.

And totk doesn't have frame issues, the whole game is a big fat frame issue.

What did I just tell you about you judging g ames you havent played? For most of the part TOTK runs at 30 fps. Stop embarassing yourself every thread. And you are still taking what I said about performance out of context. Again, performance is onlly important relative to graphics. Far inferior to something like encounter design, mechanics, level design and pacing.

People have run Helldivers 2 on weaker graphics cards and have made it run better if they actually set the right settings or it. The guy in the YT video didn't.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

I did because you said that not everyone has a pc that can run it, and i told you that it doesn't matter because i don't own Maroxad's pc🤭

And glad to know that you're already tired. Probably want to post your cart gif so bad right now.😅

You have some weird fixation on my PC.

But I will tell you this, outside of my graphcis card, my PC is VERY modern. I just don't have a reason to upgrade my graphics card. Why spend 1000 dollars upgrading my card to make games I don't even care for run better? Good performance wont fix the camera in Helldivers 2. Good performance and high graphics settings wont make your average Ubisoft or EA game fun.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

First of all, where the hell are you coming from with Halo Infinite? We're talking about Helldivers2 and your 1070 from 25 years ago. Secondly, yes, i played the multiplayer portion of Infinite when it was released before the campaign was available, but i am not seeing your point. And third, you kept repeating over and over and over again that you're a game that cares about nothing but performance, but for years now you're stuck on a 1070, pretending like performance is what you're able to achieve on anything released in the last few years, outside of cheap indies. With your 1070, you ain't getting visuals nor performance, so your context makes zero sense no matter how you're looking at it.

And totk doesn't have frame issues, the whole game is a big fat frame issue.

What did I just tell you about you judging g ames you havent played? For most of the part TOTK runs at 30 fps. Stop embarassing yourself every thread. And you are still taking what I said about performance out of context. Again, performance is onlly important relative to graphics. Far inferior to something like encounter design, mechanics, level design and pacing.

People have run Helldivers 2 on weaker graphics cards and have made it run better if they actually set the right settings or it. The guy in the YT video didn't.

You think i need to play totk to know that the Switch can't handle anything open world? You think we're in the 70's, and don't have access to the internet, clearly showing how trash BOTH games, botw and totk runs? Stop playing games lol the Switch is incapable of handling 3D visuals, and its been like that since 2017. You try to sound like you care about nothing else but performance, but you're fine with 17fps gaming in totk. No wonder you still have the 1070, performance is the last thing that's on your radar.

You will never be able to run Helldivers 2 in coop at anything remotely acceptable. Not only are you playing on Low, which is already more welfare status than even consoles, but in 4 players coop with stragems blowing shit up, your frames will be in mid 20's, which ain't too bad cuz it will simulate your totk experience😁

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

You have some weird fixation on my PC.

But I will tell you this, outside of my graphcis card, my PC is VERY modern. I just don't have a reason to upgrade my graphics card. Why spend 1000 dollars upgrading my card to make games I don't even care for run better? Good performance wont fix the camera in Helldivers 2. Good performance and high graphics settings wont make your average Ubisoft or EA game fun.

Of course i do. When i hear someone on a forum who tries to sound like he doesn't care about anything else in a video game than performance, and then mains pc gaming with a 1070 in 2024, well, someone needs to remind him how stupid your logic is.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

Of course i do. When i hear someone on a forum who tries to sound like he doesn't care about anything else in a video game than performance, and then mains pc gaming with a 1070 in 2024, well, someone needs to remind him how stupid your logic is.

Do I needto put up my priority rankigns again?

Must Have: Mechanics > Scenario Design
High Priority: Enemy Design > Controls > Pacing > AI
Nice to Have: Music > Writing > Performance
Don't Really Care: Sound Design > Graphical Fidelity > Voice Acting

Dragons Dogma has decent mechanics and good enemy design. Which is enough to sell me. But everythign I have seen about DD2 screams... been there, done that. Hence why I am getting the 60 dollar 2D (Ant?) Game Unicorn Overlord instead of Dragon's Dogma 2. The fact of the matter is, even though Dragons Dogma looks a lot of fun, it is not really the game I need right now. Open World ARPGs are a dime a dozen.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2143 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: yes

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46453 Posts

@Syn_Valence said:

@R4gn4r0k: yes

Any game that has an unlocked framerate should be good

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#68 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15948 Posts

Looking at the specs seems this game is CPU heavy hence why its capped at 30fps. Obviously skipping the game but hopefully they discovered some magic that allows the game to run 60fps on consoles by the time I get around to it.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2253 Posts

Yawn… honestly don’t get the hype for this… the first one was janky as hell and sees nothing that suggest this is more than another monster hunter wannabe…

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7210 Posts

@robertos said:

Why the hell is this 30 fps on PS5.

Im hoping 40fps with 120hrz mode.

to me that's the best way to play.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7210 Posts
@sakaixx said:

Looking at the specs seems this game is CPU heavy hence why its capped at 30fps. Obviously skipping the game but hopefully they discovered some magic that allows the game to run 60fps on consoles by the time I get around to it.

yeah I hope there is a 40fps with 120hrz mode.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6943 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

But what is up with GS's preview being in 1080p? Are they on a welfare budget or something? Gtfo with that resolution, we're not in 2010.

Aren't you supposed to be king cow here, and yet you're upgrading and buying it on PC instead of PS5 🤦‍♂️

Fake lem, fake cow, and soon to be a fake Hermit. All that's left is becoming a fake Sheep 🤣🤣🤣

We spoke about this on many occasions, i am not a cow anymore. I am an Evolved Cow. An Evolved Cow has choice, and goes where the wind guides it. This is the endgame for all of my cows. This is where their eyes will open, and they'll see clearer for the rest of their lives. When you reach the Evolved Cow state, you never ever ever ever go back. Never forget that.

Ohh look, another Playstation fan migrating to PC because Playstation is making their brand completely irrelevant by pimping their exclusives to another platform.

If the PS5 pro isn't a beast I'm about to do the same thing.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By hardwenzen

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Ohh look, another Playstation fan migrating to PC because Playstation is making their brand completely irrelevant by pimping their exclusives to another platform.

Just you wait until they announce everything coming to pc and ps on day like Helldivers 2. Their console sales, peripherals sales and PS+ subs gonna tank sooooo hard.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Silentchief

@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:

Just you wait until they announce everything coming to pc and ps on day like Helldivers 2. Their console sales, peripherals sales and PS+ subs gonna tank sooooo hard.

Yep, and their overall revenue and profits are going to tank.

The Xbox and PC fans are like " no they will be fine " 🤣🤣

It's sad seeing so many inept morons running game and entertainment companies into the ground.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Maroxad

Imagine getting upset that Sony is pulling a move that is good for the consumer.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Last_Lap

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

It's sad seeing so many inept morons running game and entertainment companies into the ground.

The cow pity party has begun.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Silentchief

@last_lap said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:
@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:

The cow pity party has begun.

Oh I don't need pitty. It's nice not being a blind fanboy and being able to call things how they are.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:

Imagine getting upset that Sony is pulling a move that is good for the consumer.

It has more to do with how it's effected their brand. I use to be able to name 6 to 7 upcoming first party exclusives that I was excited about... now I can name 1 and it was announced 3 years ago. I knew their push to multiplatform would lead to this and I was right.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#79 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69870 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Blame the lead pipes.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pedro

The character creation demo is out.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2460 Posts

Reminded me why I hate character creators. Way too complicated and after so much time fiddling it still looks more lifeless and homely than characters the devs can make. I didn't even find the muscle category before I gave up.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Maroxad

@Pedro: Considering the 2 people throwing a hissy fitt about it, I wouldnt be surprised.

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

It has more to do with how it's effected their brand. I use to be able to name 6 to 7 upcoming first party exclusives that I was excited about... now I can name 1 and it was announced 3 years ago. I knew their push to multiplatform would lead to this and I was right.

And what makes you think it is multiplatform that causes it?

The far more plausible explanation is that Sony does a terrible job retaining employees (and talent). Case in point: Naughty Dog.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Maroxad

Can't wait to give the character creator a try. Gonna create my irl buddy from college :3

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@Maroxad said:

Blame the lead pipes.😂

You are two of the most delusional posters on the forum🤣. I'm curious how either of you even make it through your day.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Silentchief
@Maroxad said:

@Pedro: Considering the 2 people throwing a hissy fitt about it, I wouldnt be surprised.

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

And what makes you think it is multiplatform that causes it?

The far more plausible explanation is that Sony does a terrible job retaining employees (and talent). Case in point: Naughty Dog.

Because I recall an interview with an executive years ago who talked about the benefit of single player exclusives and the reason why they invested in them was because it influenced people to invest in their platform.

With the focus moving away from their platform that makes sense that they are moving toward live service games as they go multiplatform. The problem with retaining talent isn't exclusive to Sony or any one company. The far more plausible explanation is they forced their studios to make live service games and those games didnt meet standards for either quality purposes or because they were not riddled with the proper amount of Microtransactions. So all those games in development( we know of at least 5) that should have been released within the next year, have been canceled. The staff hired to make those games were likely let go in the process.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Silentchief
@warm_gun said:

Reminded me why I hate character creators. Way too complicated and after so much time fiddling it still looks more lifeless and homely than characters the devs can make. I didn't even find the muscle category before I gave up.

It's honestly one of the best character creators I have ever tested. I need to make Guts from Berserk.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:

Can't wait to give the character creator a try. Gonna create my irl buddy from college :3

Hope your 1070 can handle the character creator🤗

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Maroxad

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

My ASUS ROG Ally could handle it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

My ASUS ROG Ally could handle it.

At the lowest settings? Congrats🤢

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By hardwenzen

Rear size, booba size. What kind of a game is this? This is dispicable, i will complain on twitter, and have already created two reddit threads. This game is oversexualizing women, which sickens me. Cancelled my pre-order the second i saw a breast slider.

We shouldn't allow this in games. Very proud of my brothers and sisters at Sweet Baby Inc censoring as much of this stuff as humanly possible.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Silentchief

@hardwenzen said:

Rear size, booba size. What kind of a game is this? This is dispicable, i will complain on twitter, and have already created two reddit threads. This game is oversexualizing women, which sickens me. Cancelled my pre-order the second i saw a breast slider.

We shouldn't allow this in games. Very proud of my brothers and sisters at Sweet Baby Inc censoring as much of this stuff as humanly possible.

Lmao.. Capcom must not be on the Sweet Baby inc consulting list. All the women don't look like androgynous freaks.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 hardwenzen

@silentchief said:
@hardwenzen said:

Lmao.. Capcom must not be on the Sweet Baby inc consulting list. All the women don't look like androgynous freaks.

lmao some presets do😆

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pedro

@silentchief said:
@Pedro said:
@Maroxad said:

Blame the lead pipes.😂

You are two of the most delusional posters on the forum🤣. I'm curious how either of you even make it through your day.

I don't fault you, I fault the lead pipes.😔

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By hardwenzen

This might very well be the best character creator ever seen in a video game. I heard Black Desert has a very good one, but i haven't played the game, so can't confirm, but from the games i've played, this one is 10/10.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50596 Posts

@hardwenzen: Hopefully there is an auto character option.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 hardwenzen

@Chutebox said:

@hardwenzen: Hopefully there is an auto character option.

Always is. I assume the character creator is not available on the PS5?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:
@Pedro said:
@Maroxad said:

Blame the lead pipes.😂

I don't fault you, I fault the lead pipes.😔

Not sure what shithole you're from that still has lead pipes 🤣

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50596 Posts

@hardwenzen: Don't know, don't care. I have literally never cared about that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Pedro

@silentchief said:

I am sorry that the lead pipes have done you wrong.😔

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:

I am sorry that the lead pipes have done you wrong.😔

This is the part where you have nothing so you just repeat yourself. I really am curious how you make it through the day without some type of assistance.