Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

Available now. also rain for the first time in Doom series.

2020 is the year of Doom.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

This looks absolutely incredible my freind.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

This looks absolutely incredible my freind.

Theres Evil Doomguy at the end of trailer. might be his doopleganger. a twin snake.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58957 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Be very disappointing if he tricks Doomguy with shades.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56097 Posts

This DLC will be put on-hold until I can get done with CP2077.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

Doom Eternal and Serious Sam 4 are both fantastic shooters.

And any self respecting FPS fan should play both.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Looks great... a good reason to start a new playthru

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

sense every xbox fan expects miles to be free I guess all dlc must be free from now on. I hope they don't charge for it because xbox fans will not pay money for it. they expect every thing to be free now.

if miles is considered dlc and sony should give it to us for free then I guess all dlc should be free.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@gifford38 said:

sense every xbox fan expects miles to be free I guess all dlc must be free from now on. I hope they don't charge for it because xbox fans will not pay money for it. they expect every thing to be free know.

if miles is considered dlc and sony should give it to us for free then I guess all dlc should be free.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

sense every xbox fan expects miles to be free I guess all dlc must be free from now on. I hope they don't charge for it because xbox fans will not pay money for it. they expect every thing to be free now.

Dont mind paying for DLC just dont like paying full price for it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gifford38

@ConanTheStoner said:
@gifford38 said:

sense every xbox fan expects miles to be free I guess all dlc must be free from now on. I hope they don't charge for it because xbox fans will not pay money for it. they expect every thing to be free know.

no its not true? they laugh at sony fans because we are spending 50 for a game.

were xbox fans saying we should get it free because its dlc. so xbox fans expect miles to free why not this dlc?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

so miles alone is 70 dollars like full priced games? no its 50. like most short stand alone games this gen like indies or uncharted lost legacy or remakes like mid evil or crash that were only 40.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

so miles alone is 70 dollars like full priced games? no its 50. like most short stand alone games this gen like indies or uncharted lost legacy or remakes like mid evil or crash that were only 40.

Ancient Gods is a $20 expansion DLC. Miles is $50, and if you want the SMPS4 facelift it costs $70... Cows love being milked. I bet this expansion is as long as miles too lol.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44168 Posts

Looks very cool. I do want this.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

@gifford38: I'm pretty sure they were complaining about the remaster having to be paid for when Series X is adding RT and higher frames for free. Also, $50 for an expansion is a lot of money for dlc. Lost Legacy was $40 and quickly dropped to $20. Ancient Gods is $20 in comparison. I'm a huge fan of PS4 Spiderman, but I would not pay $50 for Miles Morales. To each their own though.

@ghosts4ever: That looks really good. Can't wait to check it out. Still need to finish Eternal first though. I am wanting to go back and try 2016 again to see if I'll like it more playing it on PC with KB/M. Only tried it on the PS4 and I just didn't like it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:

Ancient Gods is a $20 expansion DLC. Miles is $50, and if you want the SMPS4 facelift it costs $70... Cows love being milked. I bet this expansion is as long as miles too lol.

The DLC is part of Doom Eternal’s $29.99 Season One pass (which was included with the deluxe edition when the game launched in March). It’s $19.99 á la carte and, importantly, Bethesda said players do notneed to own Doom Eternal to buy and play The Ancient Gods: Part One. A standalone purchase of The Ancient Gods: Part One gives the buyer access to Battlemode, Doom Eternal’s 2v1, best-of-five rounds multiplayer match.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/27/21404444/doom-eternal-the-ancient-gods-part-one-release-date-pc-ps4-xbox-one-nintendo-switch

you get it is you pay 29.99 for the season pass on top of the 60 game price. season pass is just another way to pay for dlc. or 20 bucks if you only want the dlc which will no way be 10 to 15 hours long.

the original game is 20 hours long you think there going to give you another 20 hour long dlc for 20 bucks?

so another words your paying 30 for season pass if you want the extra content that comes with it on top of 60 for the original game. so 90 total to get all the dlc.

yet miles, 3 dlc, plus original game for 70 bucks. 20 dollars less if you want all the content in Spiderman.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gifford38

@iambatman7986 said:

@gifford38: I'm pretty sure they were complaining about the remaster having to be paid for when Series X is adding RT and higher frames for free. Also, $50 for an expansion is a lot of money for dlc. Lost Legacy was $40 and quickly dropped to $20. Ancient Gods is $20 in comparison. I'm a huge fan of PS4 Spiderman, but I would not pay $50 for Miles Morales. To each their own though.

@ghosts4ever: That looks really good. Can't wait to check it out. Still need to finish Eternal first though. I am wanting to go back and try 2016 again to see if I'll like it more playing it on PC with KB/M. Only tried it on the PS4 and I just didn't like it.

yes but if you want all doom content your paying 30 season pass on top of 60 for the game.

you don't think miles will drop in price few months later?

20 bucks if you only want doom dlc. which is 60 for the original game. that is 80 bucks or 90 if you want season pass.

lost legacy would be 50 bucks if it came out next gen like miles. because of the 10 dollar hike in games.

think of the ones that did not have spiderman this gen. there getting miles, 3 dlc, original game for 70 bucks is a steal.

yes it might suck to pay 20 bucks for the updated versions but we had to pay that beginning of this gen. we never got updated version for free. ever.

spiderman is the only game they are charging 20 for.

hzd2 is free if you buy the ps4 version same as all there other titles.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

think of the ones that did not have spiderman this gen. there getting miles, 3 dlc, original game for 70 bucks is a steal.

Not a steal.

yes it might suck to pay 20 bucks for the updated versions but we had to pay that beginning of this gen. we never got updated version for free. ever.

Shilling.

$70.

So it's not free.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@gifford38: Stop. You already lost.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ghosts4ever
@uninspiredcup said:

@ghosts4ever: Be very disappointing if he tricks Doomguy with shades.

Doom Eternal is Half life 2

Ancient Gods part 1 is Episode 1

Part 2 will be Episode 2

I have seen similarity as Ancient Gods set after Doom Eternal events.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

Not a steal.

Shilling.

$70.

So it's not free.

so the people that did not have spiderman last gen is not getting a deal? 70 bucks fofr the original all 3 dlc and miles all on one disc is not a good deal?

its not 70 bucks. omg how hard is it to understand the original upgrade is not 70 bucks.

your already paying 50 for miles so you add 20 bucks to get the full all of it to be on one disc.

stop saying the updated version is 70 bucks alone. you get miles with it do you not?

So it's not free.

you make no sense. xbox is giving away free updates but the ps5 is not?

there not handing gear 5 for free if you don't have the xbox one version or gamepass.

its the same for every other game on the ps5 except spiderman. which is 20 bucks more than miles at 50. hzd 2 if you buy the ps4 version you get the ps5 for free.

we don't have to pay 70 for miles.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fedor
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

Not a steal.

Shilling.

$70.

So it's not free.

so the people that did not have spiderman last gen is not getting a deal? 70 bucks fofr the original all 3 dlc and miles all on one disc is not a good deal?

its not 70 bucks. omg how hard is it to understand the original upgrade is not 70 bucks.

your already paying 50 for miles so you add 20 bucks to get the full all of it to be on one disc.

stop saying the updated version is 70 bucks alone. you get miles with it do you not?

So it's not free.

you make no sense. xbox is giving away free updates but the ps5 is not?

there not handing gear 5 for free if you don't have the xbox one version or gamepass.

its the same for every other game on the ps5 except spiderman. which is 20 bucks more than miles at 50. hzd 2 if you buy the ps4 version you get the ps5 for free.

we don't have to pay 70 for miles.

I crossed out all the lies and misinformation from your post.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 iambatman7986

@gifford38 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

yes but if you want all doom content your paying 30 season pass on top of 60 for the game.

you don't think miles will drop in price few months later?

20 bucks if you only want doom dlc. which is 60 for the original game. that is 80 bucks or 90 if you want season pass.

lost legacy would be 50 bucks if it came out next gen like miles. because of the 10 dollar hike in games.

Giving a free upgrade for Spiderman would've been better than charging an extra $20 on top of a $50 price for Miles Morales. I'm a fan of Sony and I just don't like how they are handling this. I won't defend a practice I don't agree with. I never asked them to change his face (an excuse I see on Reddit). I just wanted updated graphics with a higher framerate. Now I have to pay $70 if I want that option (As of now they haven't announced a standalone version that I know of) instead of what MS is doing by just making it happen for free. Also not making the current saves not work sucks too. Apparently other games can share saves, but not this one for some reason.

I will end up getting Miles Morales at some point as I am a huge Spiderman fan and have been reading his comics since the 80's, but I will not pay full price for it and I won't rebuy Spiderman when the competition is doing it for free. I vote with my wallet. Like I said, to each their own though. If someone didn't own the PS4 game, it is a good deal, but since I own it and all the dlc, the deal sucks.

I didn't buy Last of Us on PS3 because I knew they would launch it on PS4 at some point. With the architecture being so different, I knew it wouldn't be a free upgrade, but the PS4 and PS5 are very similar in architecture. I don't rebuy games unless it is like Demon's Souls which is a remake with huge differences and I won't pay $70 for that either.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10436 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@gifford38 said:

no its not true? they laugh at sony fans because we are spending 50 for a game.

were xbox fans saying we should get it free because its dlc. so xbox fans expect miles to free why not this dlc?

good one giffers. tie him up in logic. let's see him come back from that

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Why are we discussing Spiderman in a Doom thread? Mr @gifford38: have you no sense of decency?

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3221 Posts

Looks good. I'm glad that the game is getting some single player dlc.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ghosts4ever

Will play it soon once I done with Mafia. All i heard that its far more harder than base game actually.

more and more demons thrown at you.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Still need to play that, since it's on gamepass.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Well this thread is entertaining which is something never said before from anyone EVER about a casual4ever thread, it only took a cow to have a meltdown to do it LOL.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45105 Posts

Nice. When is the Ultimate edition coming out?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Gifford38

@ghost_of_phobos said:

Why are we discussing Spiderman in a Doom thread? Mr @gifford38: have you no sense of decency?

because xbox fans thinks miles should be free dlc. so I said I hope this dlc is free sense xbox fans expects every dlc should be free. yet it cost 30 bucks for the season pass on doom. funny how miles a stand alone game not dlc for 50.

then one said that the doom dlc will be longer than miles. doom is 20 hours long were miles single player is 7-10 hours 15 total to do all the side quest.

you think doom dlc is just as long as the game its self for 20 bucks? you think your getting dlc just as long as the game?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos said:

Shhhhh

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

because xbox fans thinks miles should be free dlc. so I said I hope this dlc is free sense xbox fans expects every dlc should be free. yet it cost 30 bucks for the season pass on doom. funny how miles a stand alone game not dlc for 50.

then one said that the doom dlc will be longer than miles. doom is 20 hours long were miles single player is 7-10 hours 15 total to do all the side quest.

you think doom dlc is just as long as the game its self for 20 bucks? you think your getting dlc just as long as the game?

NO Xbox fans feel the upgrade to original Spiderman should be free and the DLC should be a DLC price.

That is what is happening i most other games.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

:P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

NO Xbox fans feel the upgrade to original Spiderman should be free and the DLC should be a DLC price.

but its not dlc. its miles first game that will turn into its own spiderman games.

just like uncharted lost legacy or infamous first light. there short games that sell for less.

they were 40 bucks when released. so add the 10 dollar game price spike = 50.

miles will be 10 hours long story 15 hours or so to complete the side quest etc.

funny only xbox fans are complaining yet the ones who want it are not. why complain about something you have no intention to get?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#36  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

If only I could find the heart to actually play through the main game....

Doom Eternal gave me a bad first impression and I haven't been able to get into it the few times I have gone back to it. I love Doom 2016 though.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44168 Posts

Oh lordy, is this thread ever delivering on the funnies. 😅

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

but its not dlc. its miles first game that will turn into its own spiderman games.

just like uncharted lost legacy or infamous first light. there short games that sell for less.

miles will be 10 hours long story 15 hours or so to complete the side quest etc.

funny only xbox fans are complaining yet the ones who want it are not. why complain about something you have no intention to get?

I've pre ordered a PS5 and not a series X yet.

why the hell are you comparing to DLC in this thread if its not DLC

If you have bought Spiderman on PS4 and want to play spiderman and miles to its full capability it will cost you way more than it should in total.

Sony are ripping you off.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@ghost_of_phobos said:

If you have bought Spiderman on PS4 and want to play spiderman and miles to its full capability it will cost you way more than it should in total.

yeah they are but at least its only 20 bucks I'm getting robbed. miles 50 add 20 to get the 70 bucks one.

I'm going with the 70 bucks one because there is so much on one disc. miles, original game, 3 dlc.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ghosts4ever

@BassMan said:

If only I could find the heart to actually play through the main game....

Doom Eternal gave me a bad first impression and I haven't been able to get into it the few times I have gone back to it. I love Doom 2016 though.

Eternal has best combat in all Doom games actually. its Hard. you low on health and ammo all the time.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Will play it soon once I done with Mafia. All i heard that its far more harder than base game actually.

more and more demons thrown at you.

And how!

There was a point soon into the DLC where enemy after enemy after enemy were spawning and I thought it was bugged or I failing to do a particular task. The way D.E. presents itself is in a way never annoying me upon failure. Rather, it had the effect of making me determined to flesh out my errors and finding a way to accomplish the goal...especially at the higher difficulties.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 iambatman7986

@gifford38: I want Miles Morales and I am complaining. PS5 is the only console I plan on getting next gen. I'm a huge fan of the Playstation, but like I said, I do not like where they are pricing MM at. It is why I am waiting on the price to drop. If I could find a preorder, I would probably snatch it up, but I would mainly play my PS4 games in pro mode until MM and Demon's Souls drop in price.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

Eternal has best combat in all Doom games actually. its Hard. you low on health and ammo all the time.

Low on health all the time just means you're getting rekt. Can always re-up on health and armor.

Low on ammo should only be a thing in the first stage or two (of your first play). When you have a limited amount of weapons and haven't increased your ammo cap. Even then, there's literally always a means to get ammo and unless you're an incredibly inaccurate shot you won't be sweating it.

And that's talking Nightmare.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ghosts4ever

@ConanTheStoner said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Low on health all the time just means you're getting rekt. Can always re-up on health and armor.

Low on ammo should only be a thing in the first stage or two (of your first play). When you have a limited amount of weapons and haven't increased your ammo cap. Even then, there's literally always a means to get ammo and unless you're an incredibly inaccurate shot you won't be sweating it.

And that's talking Nightmare.

Im talking about in general.

I know how to get quick health and quick ammo. chainsaw and glory kills are my best friend for that and i beat twice on nightmare actually.

in general many people disliked of having low on health. it serve it purpose for challenge.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gifford38

@iambatman7986 said:

@gifford38: I want Miles Morales and I am complaining. PS5 is the only console I plan on getting next gen. I'm a huge fan of the Playstation, but like I said, I do not like where they are pricing MM at. It is why I am waiting on the price to drop. If I could find a preorder, I would probably snatch it up, but I would mainly play my PS4 games in pro mode until MM and Demon's Souls drop in price.

yeah im getting demon souls in a bargain bin. godfall and the game I want at launch. I might also wait on miles to be cheaper but I want the 70 dollar one so I have it all on one disc.

but to fear games like miles are normally 40 plus 10 for price hike = 50 that's why its looks like it is to much money.

but for those that did not have the first spiderman on ps4 paying 70 for all that content on one disc is a good buy and a great launch title to jump into.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 iambatman7986
@gifford38 said:
@iambatman7986 said:

yeah im getting demon souls in a bargain bin. godfall and the game I want at launch. I might also wait on miles to be cheaper but I want the 70 dollar one so I have it all on one disc.

but to fear games like miles are normally 40 plus 10 for price hike = 50 that's why its looks like it is to much money.

but for those that did not have the first spiderman on ps4 paying 70 for all that content on one disc is a good buy and a great launch title to jump into.

I absolutely agree. If someone did not own the PS4 version of Spiderman, the $70 game is a great deal. The base game, all the dlc, plus Miles Morales. That is a lot of content to play through. I am 100% complete on the ps4 game and I loved every second of it.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:

yeah they are but at least its only 20 bucks I'm getting robbed. miles 50 add 20 to get the 70 bucks one.

I'm going with the 70 bucks one because there is so much on one disc. miles, original game, 3 dlc.

You would have spent

£50 on PS4 Spiderman

Then to play Spiderman at the full capability of PS5 you have to spend £70 and you get miles included or if you want miles only you have to pay £50.

Worst case is £120 when most other games it would be £50 for PS4 game, free upgrade to PS5 and £20-£30 for short game/DLC.

Its not £20 rip off its anywhere from £40-£50 rip off.

Daft to try and defend it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

You would have spent

£50 on PS4 Spiderman

Then to play Spiderman at the full capability of PS5 you have to spend £70 and you get miles included or if you want miles only you have to pay £50.

Worst case is £120 when most other games it would be £50 for PS4 game, free upgrade to PS5 and £20-£30 for short game/DLC.

you do know if you buy the ps4 version of miles you get the ps5 version free right?

I have spiderman and 3 dlc that is it. so if I want to play what I have now then yes I have to spend 20 more if im going to buy miles at 50.

those 3 dlc combined is shorter than miles so how is miles considered dlc? is uncharted lost legacy dlc?

or crash remake sold for 40 dlc? or midevil remake sold for 40 dlc?

its only 50 because of the 10 dollar hike in game price next gen.

miles will be its own game. dlc would be the same spiderman with the same moves.

miles has its own feel to him and different powers. like infamous first light which is not dlc. to infamous second son. which sold for 40 as well. i can see if sony was charging full price for miles at 70 not including the spiderman updated version.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

You would have spent

£50 on PS4 Spiderman

you do know if you buy the ps4 version of miles you get the ps5 version free right?

I have spiderman and 3 dlc that is it. so if I want to play what I have now then yes I have to spend 20 more if im going to buy miles at 50.

those 3 dlc combined is shorter than miles so how is miles considered dlc? is uncharted lost legacy dlc?

miles will be its own game. dlc would be the same spiderman with the same moves.

miles has its own feel to him and different powers. like infamous first light which is not dlc. to infamous second son. which sold for 40 as well. i can see if sony was charging full price for miles at 70 not including the spiderman updated version.

https://www.polygon.com/2020/9/23/21452858/spider-man-miles-morales-ps5-ps4-upgrade-free-remastered-sony

You do know to get the upgraded version, you have to pay for it.

I can get a 3 dlc for £7.99 for a total of 15 hours gameplay. Pretty much the same as miles.

DLC can come with different chars with different moves.

Its priced at the same price as the original spiderman was but for a lot less content.

Rip off

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:

You would have spent

£50 on PS4 Spiderman

https://www.polygon.com/2020/9/23/21452858/spider-man-miles-morales-ps5-ps4-upgrade-free-remastered-sony

You do know to get the upgraded version, you have to pay for it.

I can get a 3 dlc for £7.99 for a total of 15 hours gameplay. Pretty much the same as miles.

DLC can come with different chars with different moves.

Its priced at the same price as the original spiderman was but for a lot less content.

Rip off

no spiderman came out at 60 bucks which would be 70 if it came out next gen.

miles is 40 which = 50 next gen. see your comparing game prices last gen to next gen prices.

if uncharted lost legacy came out next gen it be 50 just like miles.

again infamous first light was not dlc either and is half the length as second son.

Things get a little strange when other versions of Miles Morales enter the equation. By purchasing Miles Morales on PlayStation 4, players will also gain access to the PlayStation 5 version free of charge, but that’s just for Miles.

From there, a $20 “paid upgrade” will bump standard versions of Miles Morales up to the Ultimate Edition, which gives them the PlayStation 5 upgrade of the PlayStation 4 Peter Parker game.

so buy the ps4 miles and get the miles ps5 for free and get remaster for 20 bucks.

but to get the standalone spider remaster for 20 you have to buy the ps4 miles version.

it does suck a bit but not the end of the world.