Does XSX have the worst launch lineup ever?

• 154 results
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#101 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69521 Posts

@tormentos: I am always happy to see you damage control my comments. 😂🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Pedro
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You really struggle with sticking to context. Nothing you stated has anything to do with my post.

because tetris effect and gear tactics are filler games. they can be out now but there holding them to fill in the series x launch titles.

just showing you the difference between filler games and real launch games.

The same can be said about Miles Morales using that shit logic. Take a seat. You have embarrassed your "40" self way too much.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You really struggle with sticking to context. Nothing you stated has anything to do with my post.

because tetris effect and gear tactics are filler games. they can be out now but there holding them to fill in the series x launch titles.

The same can be said about Miles Morales using that shit logic. Take a seat. You have embarrassed your "40" self way too much.

MM will sell millions. You desperate clowns can't change how big of a launch title it is by trying to downplay it as DLC.

Hyping up an old PC port and an old PSVR game as your big launch titles is EL OH EL worthy and shows how right I am about XSX having the worst launch lineup of all time.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

sony needs a new launch title not a game that is out already. miles is not on pc or ps4 right now or it be a updated game like spiderman 1.

fact is gears is out now. what happen to gamepass games day one with there pc games as well?

why did gears not come to gamepass day one like the rest of there first party games? only on pc?

yet there advertising all games day one.

Tetris affect has been out sense what 2018? lol

fact is xbox kept gears tactics off gamepass just to make the series x launch titles look better.

day one of the series x the only 2 games on gamepass that you will see is new are those 2 games.

so why by next gen system to get gamepass to find that those are the only new games available to play with there new system?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Quite possibly, I'm thinking close tie with Xbox

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@effinae: I honestly thought it was alright as well, my standards for graphics are not sky-high like certain people. On the other hand I can understand the disappointment of some people due to the expectations that Microsoft has set for that title.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag: You being upset makes me

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@tormentos: have you preordered a ps5?

No why?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pedro
@gifford38 said:

sony needs a new launch title not a game that is out already. miles is not on pc or ps4 right now or it be a updated game like spiderman 1.

fact is gears is out now. what happen to gamepass games day one with there pc games as well?

why did gears not come to gamepass day one like the rest of there first party games? only on pc?

yet there advertising all games day one.

Tetris affect has been out sense what 2018? lol

fact is xbox kept gears tactics off gamepass just to make the series x launch titles look better.

day one of the series x the only 2 games on gamepass that you will see is new are those 2 games.

so why by next gen system to get gamepass to find that those are the only new games available to play with there new system?

You no longer have a cohesive thought. As I told you before take a seat.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@moistcarrot said:

I certainly hope you're not implying the ps5's is any better lol

"Any better" - I think it's pretty obvious that you're getting more Fgames on PS5 than XSX at launch. And the games you're getting are not filler either, like some of the titles on XSX lol

Miles Morales & Astro's Playroom are the definition of filler lol

How are they filler? Astro's Playroom is a sequel to Astro Bot and is a free game that is already downloaded to the PS5. It was made specifically for the PS5. Miles Morales is one of the most anticipated games of the year. Meanwhile, I believe it was you who said MS moved Gears Tactics to launch just to give the system a game lol. And you also admitted that you don't have anything preordered. And you're SW's biggest Lem. So what does that mean when SW's biggest Lem isn't even that hyped for the XSX at launch?

For starters MM is considered dlc, just filler, a short game, Astro is basically a demo, i mean its free from Sony, and Sony is riding you guys hard with price rises, so its just filler.

MS kept Gears Tactics for the the launch as it would of only had Halo, that would of been a decision made a long time ago, and not just a knee jerk reaction from them. Game companies don't do that, they plan well ahead.

Let's get one thing clear, i have only pre-ordered 1 console ever, and that was the XB1X because the retailers in my town (a small town of just over 10,000 people) said they weren't going to stock it and I would need to order one, so i did and guess what they were stocking it, its just that the idiot i spoke to behind the counter was clueless.

Secondly i don't get hyped for consoles/games as i'm not a child. I don't sit there and count down the days and when i get one giggle like a schoolgirl who met Justin Beiber lol.

I can wait a while to get a SeX, i'm not indoctrinated like yourself, you have no choice but to buy a PS5 because if you don't it would make you feel sick in the guts that you've somehow let Sony down.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 NathanDrakeSwag
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@moistcarrot said:

"Any better" - I think it's pretty obvious that you're getting more Fgames on PS5 than XSX at launch. And the games you're getting are not filler either, like some of the titles on XSX lol

How are they filler? Astro's Playroom is a sequel to Astro Bot and is a free game that is already downloaded to the PS5. It was made specifically for the PS5. Miles Morales is one of the most anticipated games of the year. Meanwhile, I believe it was you who said MS moved Gears Tactics to launch just to give the system a game lol. And you also admitted that you don't have anything preordered. And you're SW's biggest Lem. So what does that mean when SW's biggest Lem isn't even that hyped for the XSX at launch?

For starters MM is considered dlc, just filler, a short game, Astro is basically a demo, i mean its free from Sony, and Sony is riding you guys hard with price rises, so its just filler.

MS kept Gears Tactics for the the launch as it would of only had Halo, that would of been a decision made a long time ago, and not just a knee jerk reaction from them. Game companies don't do that, they plan well ahead.

Let's get one thing clear, i have only pre-ordered 1 console ever, and that was the XB1X because the retailers in my town (a small town of just over 10,000 people) said they weren't going to stock it and I would need to order one, so i did and guess what they were stocking it, its just that the idiot i spoke to behind the counter was clueless.

Secondly i don't get hyped for consoles/games as i'm not a child. I don't sit there and count down the days and when i get one giggle like a schoolgirl who met Justin Beiber lol.

I can wait a while to get a SeX, i'm not indoctrinated like yourself, you have no choice but to buy a PS5 because if you don't it would make you feel sick in the guts that you've somehow let Sony down.

>Calls people children for getting hyped for consoles

>Calls a video game console a "SeX"

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

New rule: a poster can only post the same gif or pic two times per year before they lose their posting privileges.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

The launch is helped hugely from the gamepass service but
I can't remember the last time a system launched without a first party game.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Gifford38

@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@moistcarrot said:

mm is not dlc. are you saying uncharted lost legacy is dlc to?

astrobot is over 6 hours long. what demo have you played that was 6 hours long. besides it is free.

not bad for a free game that is 6 hours long.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Gifford38
@Pedro said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: You being upset makes me

makes you shave lol. thats what it looks like he just got done doing now splashing after shave on.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Gifford38
@robert_sparkes said:

The launch is helped hugely from the gamepass service but

I can't remember the last time a system launched without a first party game.

yup that is all im saying and the lem attacks me for saying it. what about gears tactic they say lol.

im not saying anything bad about the console the fact is xbox one had

ryse

forza

dead rising 3

at launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38: You perpetually lied about there being no first party game at launch.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Gifford38

@Pedro said:

@gifford38: You perpetually lied about there being no first party game at launch.

fine xbox has no new first party games at launch. is that better lol?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38 said:

fine xbox has no new first party games at launch. is that better lol?

The game is new to the Xbox. Just like that remake and DLC are new to the PS5.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@gifford38: And the ps5 has no next gen first party exclusives. What's your point?

MM is on PS4

Dark souls is on PS3.

Ps5 launches with a demo as it's only 1st party exclusive.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: And the ps5 has no next gen first party exclusives. What's your point?

MM is on PS4

Dark souls is on PS3.

Ps5 launches with a demo as it's only 1st party exclusive.

destruction allstar. sorry demon souls is done with a ps5 dev kit.

there not selling the ps3 version. plus its been redone not some hd remaster.

can you play demon souls ps5 version on the ps3?

so tell astrobot is over 6 hours. tell what 6 hour demo have you played? besides its free.

this beats even the ps4 launch titles

Astro's Playroom.

Demon Souls.

Destruction All Stars.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

VS

Flower

Killzone Shadow Fall

Knack

Resogun

Sound Shapes

now look at xbox one launch games

dead rising 3

forza 5

ryse

killer instint

powerstar golf

fact is you xbox fans will have to buy a 70 dollar game to enjoy your series x just like sony fans.

you can't rely on gamepass to give a new gaming experience.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44071 Posts

@gifford38: Said; "you can't rely on gamepass to give a new gaming experience."

Sure you can, new games are added all the time. You should try it but wait, you're gonna need a Xbox to do so. Oh well, save up and get'er done. You can thank me later. lol :P

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Gifford38

@SecretPolice said:

@gifford38: Said; "you can't rely on gamepass to give a new gaming experience."

Sure you can, new games are added all the time. You should try it but wait, you're gonna need a Xbox to do so. Oh well, save up and get'er done. You can thank me later. lol :P

so day one with the series x tetras affect and gear tactics are going to give you that new next gen gaming experience?

this is xbox one launch from first party

dead rising 3

forza 5

ryse

killer instint

powerstar golf

sorry but if sony had only these two games at launch i be pissed.

xbox fans needs to buy a 70 dollar game as well as sony fans to get that next gen game experience.

phil should of had something ready. at least the flight sim day one on gamepass.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44071 Posts

@gifford38:

Too many games to play already. Please MS, hold off anymore new games until next year.

Thanks in advance. lol :P

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 sealionact

@gifford38: Meh, it's a remake of a PS3 game....if someone remakes a game it's literally remaking a game that's already out there.

Yes, destruction all-stars is the one I forgot....but seeing as it's a 70 dollar budget looking game running at dynamic resolutions with in app purchases that will no doubt come to PS4, I'm not that excited about it....but yes, there's one.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Meh, it's a remake of a PS3 game....if someone remakes a game it's literally remaking a game that's already out there.

Yes, destruction all-stars is the one I forgot....but seeing as it's a 70 dollar budget looking game running at dynamic resolutions with in app purchases that will no doubt come to PS4, I'm not that excited about it....but yes, there's one.

godfall to it might not be first party but its a exclusive to pc and ps5. its not on xbox.

and the looks of it it keeps getting a graphic bump every time they show it.

so you know destruction all stars is dynamin resolutions because all ps5 games so far is true 4k/30 or true 4k/60 for third party cross gen games.

so if mile, demon souls all have 4k/30 im sure destruction all stars will be true 4k/30 with raytracing or 4k dynamic/60 with raytracing. just like every other game they have shown. miles is 4k dynamic/60 with raytracing on.

the only game that will not have raytrcing is dirt 5 at 120fps.

stop acting like ps5 does not have true 4k/30 or true 4k/60 with cross gen games.

this is not the pro that uses checker board 4k.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Gifford38

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Not a single first party game. Even the Xbone had launch exclusives. I can't recall any other console having this barren of a launch.

edit your post so it shows the xbox one launch line up.

dead rising 3

killer instinct

forza 5

ryse son of rome

powerstar golf

so xbox fans can compare there launch line up to see more damage controlling lol.

so tetris effect and gears tactics vs the games above.

just shows them how little xbox cares about selling the series x over gamepass.

xbox came out swinging last gen because they knew how important launch titles are to sell there console when it mattered to them to sell there console.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gifford38
@sts106mat said:

technically it has around 4000 games available to play at launch, so err no

so in that case the ps5 has 4000 ps4 titles and ps now.

fact is do you buy next gen machine to play the games you can play now on the system you got?

or do you buy them to play that next gen title?

fact is the xbox one had first party new launch titles.

killer instant

forza 5

dead rising 3

ryse son of rome which looked beyond any cross gen game at launch.

so tell me xbox has a better launch line up for the series x?

jerbear36ky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jerbear36ky
Member since 2019 • 31 Posts

@regnaston: sony dont want to delay the ps5 its coming out nov 12 ps5 only has 1 or 2 exclusives thats it and rest on ps4 or on pc

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Pedro

@gifford38: The PS5 has Astrobot and Demon Souls. One game is a demo and the other is a remake but you are bitching about a non remake game on the Xbox.🤔

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By sealionact

@gifford38: lol....no. it's not the pro that uses chequerboard.

It's the tumourstation 5 that uses dynamic resolution ..... Sorry bud, there's no RT either.

70 bucks....lol.

https://gameondaily.com/destruction-allstars-ps5-launch-title-to-run-at-60-fps-dynamic-4k-resolution/

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: lol....no. it's not the pro that uses chequerboard.

It's the tumourstation 5 that uses dynamic resolution ..... Sorry bud, there's no RT either.

70 bucks....lol.

https://gameondaily.com/destruction-allstars-ps5-launch-title-to-run-at-60-fps-dynamic-4k-resolution/

well spiderman and miles will have raytracing with dynamic 4k/60 or true 4k/30. both performance has raytracing in it. so does all of third party games will be 4k/60 with raytracing.

its 4k/60 with raytracing same with series x versions.

medium a series x only game will be the same 4k/30

there is not even a performance mode listed yet.

fact is once these games hits next gen only graphics and not cross gen there going to be 4k/30 or 4k dynamic/60 for both systems.

not one third party game that is coming will be 4k/30 on the ps5 and 4k/60 on the series x.

its the same across the board.

same with demon souls and miles true 4k/30 or 4k dynamic/60 with raytracing.

if the series s can have raytracing at 1440p/30 im sure 4 to 10 teraflops of power they can get 1440p/60 with raytracing. just like miles and demon souls and all of the third party cross gen games.

besides sony first party always goes heavily on the graphics side over fps do they not?

were does it say no raytracing at 1440p/60 with the web site you provided?

Sorry bud, there's no RT either. is that your own fanboy spin on it?

miles and demon souls already confirms here will be raytracing on performance modes.

how can cross gen games have raytracing at 4k/60 but not sony first party games?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Gifford38
@Pedro said:

@gifford38: The PS5 has Astrobot and Demon Souls. One game is a demo and the other is a remake but you are bitching about a non remake game on the Xbox.🤔

no astrobot is a 6 hour real game not a demo. how many 6 hour demos have you played?

who cares if demon souls is a remake it show the power of the ps5 which is the reason why we buy next gen machines. it might be a remake but the remake shows next gen visuals.

Tetris effect and gears tactics are not heavily graphical games to show off the power of the system like ryse and forza 5 did when xbox one launched.

to get that xbox fans needs to buy a 70 dollar game just like ps5 fans to see a next gen title running on new hardware. xbox fans ha ha ha ps5 owners have to pay 70 dollars for there games. but i guess xbox fans don't buy third party games then. there not going to pay 70 for cyberpunk or call of duty.

I don't know about you but when i buy a new system i always buy that one game that looks next gen.

ps4 was killzone shadow fall. might not be as good as i thought it be but it wowed me in graphics over the ps3 and that is what demon souls will be do most ps5 owners.

xbox owners bought ryse or forza for there's.

but im not getting demon souls im getting godfall which has been getting graphic bumps every time hey show the game.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

xbox series x has gamepass before launch day. How could it be possible for the lineup to be worse than any other console??

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Pedro

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

no astrobot is a 6 hour real game not a demo. how many 6 hour demos have you played?

Funny you asked if I played it as a defense when you haven't played it. 😂 And it is a demo. The sole purpose of the game is to demo the controller.

who cares if demon souls is a remake it show the power of the ps5 which is the reason why we buy next gen machines. it might be a remake but the remake shows next gen visuals.

Tetris effect and gears tactics are not heavily graphical games to show off the power of the system like ryse and forza 5 did when xbox one launched.

You seem to care a lot that Gears Tactics is already out on PC. Also the visuals for Demon Souls are current gen. I wouldn't be surprised if they release it for the PS4 later. Next gen visuals is just a buzzword that you frequently use without criteria.

to get that xbox fans needs to buy a 70 dollar game just like ps5 fans to see a next gen title running on new hardware. xbox fans ha ha ha ps5 owners have to pay 70 dollars for there games. but i guess xbox fans don't buy third party games then. there not going to pay 70 for cyberpunk or call of duty.

Gamepass will have ALL Xbox Game Studios games day one at $10-15/month and not $70. Get your facts straight.

I don't know about you but when i buy a new system i always buy that one game that looks next gen.

ps4 was killzone shadow fall. might not be as good as i thought it be but it wowed me in graphics over the ps3 and that is what demon souls will be do most ps5 owners.

but im not getting demon souls im getting godfall which has been getting graphic bumps every time hey show the game.

Demon Souls and Godfall both look like games that can run on current gen systems. You were one of the many that fall for the next gen nonsense believing that Miles Morales and HZD 2 were "next gen" games.

Stop being a tool. Its embarrassing. Not that, I don't enjoy you embarrassing yourself.😎

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Gifford38

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

Funny you asked if I played it as a defense when you haven't played it. 😂 And it is a demo. The sole purpose of the game is to demo the controller.

You seem to care a lot that Gears Tactics is already out on PC. Also the visuals for Demon Souls are current gen. I wouldn't be surprised if they release it for the PS4 later. Next gen visuals is just a buzzword that you frequently use without criteria.

Gamepass will have ALL Xbox Game Studios games day one at $10-15/month and not $70. Get your facts straight.

Demon Souls and Godfall both look like games that can run on current gen systems. You were one of the many that fall for the next gen nonsense believing that Miles Morales and HZD 2 were "next gen" games.

Stop being a tool. Its embarrassing. Not that, I don't enjoy you embarrassing yourself.😎

wow xbox fans thinks demon souls looks current gen? now that is funny. yet its digital foundry most impressed next gen title shown. if miles and hzd2 already announced as ps4 games im sure demon souls would have already been announced.

godfall gets better and better and no way can last gen look that crisp. 4k over 1080p sorry even the res makes next games look better than last gen. watching these video's in 4k on my tv looks so good.

so a game running in 4k is going to look beyond better then my base ps4 1080p on my 4k tv.

remember now we are comparing these games from last gen. not games running on a high end pc now.

hzd2 might be cross gen game but the ps5 version is still going to blow people minds just like the first one did on the ps4. the decima engine is fantastic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38 said:

wow xbox fans thinks demon souls looks current gen? now that is funny. yet its digital foundry most impressed next gen title shown. if miles and hzd2 already announced as ps4 games im sure demon souls would have already been announced.

godfall gets better and better and no way can last gen look that crisp. 4k over 1080p sorry even the res makes next games look better than last gen. watching these video's in 4k on my tv looks so good.

so a game running in 4k is going to look beyond better then my base ps4 1080p on my 4k tv.

remember now we are comparing these games from last gen. not games running on a high end pc now.

hzd2 might be cross gen game but the ps5 version is still going to blow people minds just like the first one did on the ps4. the decima engine is fantastic.

Its funny that you need people to tell whether a game looks good or not. 😂

Now a game running 4k is consider next gen but your 1440p Demon Souls that you are praising is "next gen". 🤣

You don't even know what you are arguing about anymore, you are just shooting blanks at the moment.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#138 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38853 Posts

Is gifford38 tormentos? These two have equal meltings and the same kind of shilling.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Pedro

@hardwenzen: I doubt it but they are starting to blend with their meltdowns.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#140 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@sts106mat: By that logic the PS3 has the greatest launch of all time, by a landslide.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Congratulation @gifford38 one line and you trigger all that essay.😂

@sts106mat said:

@gifford38: so what you are saying is that if i didn't play demon souls on PS3, it counts as a new game.

if thats the case, then the 4000 games available on the series X count as new games to someone who hasn't played them.

/owned

Yeah the PS3 had that beat like for 5,000 more games, so basically you are hiding on BC as some kind of defense for the series X which is lol worthy.

But i remember now that you liked shitty Ryse on 2013 so you are use to play garbage games on launch.

Enjoy BC because that is about what you will have this holiday even more on gamepass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Look at PS2. That was pretty bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

I had to puke a little bit, looking at the XSX launch line up.......geez it's bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts
@sts106mat said:

technically it has around 4000 games available to play at launch, so err no

Garbage games....more doesn't necessary equal better.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

Remakes of niche games

enhanced ps4 games that you pay for

DLC that you pay full price for

Both consoles have a very poor 1st party launch.

The best next gen visuals at launch will be from 3rd party games which will be best on series X

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Wait.......Cows are counting PS4 ports with almost no changes in their AAA/AA library count for Gen 9? Practically a payed Backwards Compatibility?

Looks like my PC library list just quadrupled.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 NathanDrakeSwag

@fastnslowww said:

I had to puke a little bit, looking at the XSX launch line up.......geez it's bad.

Whenever I'm having a bad day I just look at the XSX launch lineup and it makes me laugh.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Gifford38

@tormentos said:

Yeah the PS3 had that beat like for 5,000 more games, so basically you are hiding on BC as some kind of defense for the series X which is lol worthy.

But i remember now that you liked shitty Ryse on 2013 so you are use to play garbage games on launch.

Enjoy BC because that is about what you will have this holiday even more on gamepass.

fact is both killzone and ryse looked next gen but they both was ok games.

fact is both systems had that one game that looked next gen to play at launch.

sorry the series x does not have that one game at launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Pedro

@tormentos: Seems like my response to @gifford38 has you envious. 😂