Do you think XboxOne is trash compared to the 360?

• 70 results
Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 5

Edited By Needhealing

Poll Do you think XboxOne is trash compared to the 360? (105 votes)

Yes 43%
No 50%
Maybe 8%

Seriously, unlike the PS3 to PS4 where the PS4 is simply a godlike machine, the 360 was also godlike. Yet, the XboxONE can be compared more to something out of a virtual boy. Agree?

• 
BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

I like Xbox in the order they released

1. Original Xbox

2. 360

3. X1

I think every xbox is a step back from what the original provided in terms of content.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10615 Posts

@kingtito:

Sure, because Sony are the only ones who believes in "remasters". CoD4 :MW, RE2, RE4, RE6, Burnout Paradise, Diablo 3, and GTA5 never saw a remaster version of themselves at all, during the duration of this gen, and there's no such thing as a game called MCC that's exclusive to the x1, and doesn't appear on the remaster console, aka the ps4.

/Sarcasm

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@EG101 said:

Xbox One plays a bunch of 360's Best games.

So answer is NO.

The xbox 360 since LAUNCH not 2 years latter played a bunch of original xbox games. So yeah it is trash.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34615 Posts

Eh, it's about equally uninteresting to me as the 360 was. 360 did have some more games I guess, so the One is worse.. I guess..

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

At the beginning of this gen i would say yes, but not now, with more BC games always getting added ( ive got like 70 360 games, it even surpassed my ps2), they got rid of kinect, they got rid of the idea of being online 24/7, and gamepass is one of the most impressive game services this gen, i now actually want an xbox one, but im waiting cus i havent upgraded to 4k and the new consoles seem right around the corner. Ill most likely be back on xbox by the time halo infinite drops.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

Sure, because Sony are the only ones who believes in "remasters". CoD4 :MW, RE2, RE4, RE6, Burnout Paradise, Diablo 3, and GTA5 never saw a remaster version of themselves at all, during the duration of this gen, and there's no such thing as a game called MCC that's exclusive to the x1, and doesn't appear on the remaster console, aka the ps4.

/Sarcasm

3rd party cowness. Sony would rather have remasters and a streaming service as their form of BC than allow games you already owned to be played on the PS4. Did you miss that part or were you being willfully ignorant on the subject?

Point out where I said MS doesn't have remasters? What MS DOES have is BC for free, does Sony?

/truth

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ermacness

@kingtito:

Call it whatever you want to, truth is that I completely destroyed your entire rant. As a matter of fact, there are more 3rd party remasters than what Sony have. The only remasters that the ps4 have are: the 3 uncharted games, and TLoU, if I'm not mistaken. 4 games out of how many total that the ps4 have? Yeah, thought so.

**EDIT**

I forgot one on the ps4 side, SotC. Still a farcry from what the 3rd party camp offers.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kingtito

@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

Call it whatever you want to, truth is that I completely destroyed your entire rant. As a matter of fact, there are more 3rd party remasters than what Sony have. The only remasters that the ps4 have are: the 3 uncharted games, and TLoU, if I'm not mistaken. 4 games out of how many total that the ps4 have? Yeah, thought so.

**EDIT**

I forgot one on the ps4 side, SotC. Still a farcry from what the 3rd party camp offers.

And how is that? Does Sony offer free BC? Does MS? You destroyed nothing cowness except the fact you're clearly butthurt about what I said.

But does Sony offer BC? Who cares what 3rd party dev offers remasters. You missed the point, as most cows do, and instead got all butthurt because I said Sony does remasters and doesn't offer BC unless you pay for it. Fact MS does caused massive butthurt as obvious by your response and deflection.

El tormented is that you? Missed the point of willfully ignorant? The point isn't how many remasters cowness, it's the fact Sony DOESN'T offer free BC while MS does. Do I really need to spell it out? Don't bother answering, it's rhetorical.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Yes, from the OS design, installs and updates, online service, hardware power, console design, launching with Kinect and "exclusive" games it blows major ass.

The only improvement comparing what the 360 was in 2005 to what the Bone was in 2013 is the controller and game pass (which came later), everything else was a regression.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ermacness

@kingtito:

You only ran to THAT point because I completely destroyed your initial point. Yeah, the topic was about BC, but you did willfully bring remasters in as a point, and it got destroyed. The only reason why ms is offering BC for free is because they're lagging behind in consumer satisfaction. The ps3 did it too, but they did their's way better, but to each it's own. I guess ms have to offer something concrete since their exclusive library is lackluster to say the least.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingtito

@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

You only ran to THAT point because I completely destroyed your initial point. Yeah, the topic was about BC, but you did willfully bring remasters in as a point, and it got destroyed. The only reason why ms is offering BC for free is because they're lagging behind in consumer satisfaction. The ps3 did it too, but they did their's way better, but to each it's own. I guess ms have to offer something concrete since their exclusive library is lackluster to say the least.

No, that WAS the point the entire time. You really think I said Sony is the ONLY company that does remasters or that they do more than any company ever?

Yes I did bring it in and my point still stands. They'd rather do remasters than off free BC. They'd rather have you pay for a streaming service or rebuy a year old game. I would think the point was rather obvious but you are a cow and anytime someone brings up a negative point about Sony, cows hear a woooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Facts to back that claim up? Could be because MS listened to it's customers and decided it was in their best interest to add BC. Doesn't really matter why, they have it and Sony charges you for it.

Kind of like Sony offering PS3 online for free, because you know, it was lackluster to say the least.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

MS looked better to me during the 360 gen.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22685 Posts

I don't think xbox one had the same approach 360 did... And despite the rrod, the 360 made it rain games for a long time. Xbox 1 feels like a lot of modern offerings in life... All pop and no fizzle.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

Overall the X is not trash compared to the 360.

The X is an Xbox One so I picked no.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

Overall the X is not trash compared to the 360.

The X is an Xbox One so I picked no.

X or not it has the same shitty games.

Only blind delusional lemmings will not admit that the XBO is not even close to what the 360 was.

I can just name in just the first 3 years of the xbox 360 like 7 or 8 games with 90+ score that simply were xbox exclusive last gen or time exclusive like Bioshock and Mass effect,games such as Ghost Recon and Oblivion were first on 360 with 90+ scores Halo 3,Forza 3,Gears 1 man the amount of quality over what the xbox one had not on its first 3 years what it has up until now is not even close.

The 360 had exclusive you could get no where else as well.

Mathematically speaking it is simply impossible to say the xbox one doesn't suck compare to the 360 the scores are there and prove it.

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

/Sarcasm

3rd party cowness. Sony would rather have remasters and a streaming service as their form of BC than allow games you already owned to be played on the PS4. Did you miss that part or were you being willfully ignorant on the subject?

Point out where I said MS doesn't have remasters? What MS DOES have is BC for free, does Sony?

/truth

MS charge for game pass and include xbox and xbox 360 games in other words you are paying for BC when you pay for game pass,if you play those games or not is not an excuse either just in case you decide to hide there as you pay for everything the service include.Hahahaaa

PS Now is not BC is rental service like netflix,netflix is not BC of DVD,blu-ray or VHS so yeah you look mighty pathetic as always and desperate trying to spin PS Now into something that is not.

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

**EDIT**

And how is that? Does Sony offer free BC? Does MS? You destroyed nothing cowness except the fact you're clearly butthurt about what I said.

But does Sony offer BC? Who cares what 3rd party dev offers remasters. You missed the point, as most cows do, and instead got all butthurt because I said Sony does remasters and doesn't offer BC unless you pay for it. Fact MS does caused massive butthurt as obvious by your response and deflection.

El tormented is that you? Missed the point of willfully ignorant? The point isn't how many remasters cowness, it's the fact Sony DOESN'T offer free BC while MS does. Do I really need to spell it out? Don't bother answering, it's rhetorical.

The comparison in the thread is xbox 360 vs xbox one not xbox one vs PS4,so hiding on PS4 lack of BC is just damage control make another thread about the PS4 vs xbox one and expose your point there rather than bring that shit as damage control here.

Yeah because the xbox one doesn't do remasters what the fu** is Halo MCC? What the fu** is Rare play don't tell me MS doesn't cash in on old games please,the reason BC didn't include Halo 1,2,3,4 since day 1 was because MS was selling a damn collection so they had freaking Halo spartan the worse ever but not Halo 1,2,3 and 4 some how,but that wasn't because they sold the master chief collection right?

The point is the xbox one suck ass compare to the xbox 360 and if you want to compare head to head tell me i will do quite a list of games showing how pathetic the xbox one is compare to how the xbox 360 was.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos

@TheEroica said:

I don't think xbox one had the same approach 360 did... And despite the rrod, the 360 made it rain games for a long time. Xbox 1 feels like a lot of modern offerings in life... All pop and no fizzle.

Exactly.

Not only the xbox 360 had on its first years more high rated exclusives with 90+ scores it also had a cheer amount of fillers with 80's score,like Saints Row,lost planet,dead rising,hell even crackdown and many more the xbox one simply doesn't have that,something else MS had indies on lockdown and most would do games first on xbox 360 then PS3 because of MS policies.

Which changed drastically this gen.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44069 Posts

360, was the finest gaming console ever, right up until, Might X1X 4K OG Xbox, 360, BC MonsterBox.

Simply put; if you're not gaming on MonsterBox, you're not truly gaming..... Jump Up!!!

It's good to be MasterRace. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

360 was amazing king of indies king of games

xbone is a pile of junk

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

/Sarcasm

/truth

MS charge for game pass and include xbox and xbox 360 games in other words you are paying for BC when you pay for game pass,if you play those games or not is not an excuse either just in case you decide to hide there as you pay for everything the service include.Hahahaaa

PS Now is not BC is rental service like netflix,netflix is not BC of DVD,blu-ray or VHS so yeah you look mighty pathetic as always and desperate trying to spin PS Now into something that is not.

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

@kingtito:

**EDIT**

The comparison in the thread is xbox 360 vs xbox one not xbox one vs PS4,so hiding on PS4 lack of BC is just damage control make another thread about the PS4 vs xbox one and expose your point there rather than bring that shit as damage control here.

Yeah because the xbox one doesn't do remasters what the fu** is Halo MCC? What the fu** is Rare play don't tell me MS doesn't cash in on old games please,the reason BC didn't include Halo 1,2,3,4 since day 1 was because MS was selling a damn collection so they had freaking Halo spartan the worse ever but not Halo 1,2,3 and 4 some how,but that wasn't because they sold the master chief collection right?

The point is the xbox one suck ass compare to the xbox 360 and if you want to compare head to head tell me i will do quite a list of games showing how pathetic the xbox one is compare to how the xbox 360 was.

MS also has free BC, does the PS4? End of conversation el tormented. I seriously wonder if you understand half the stuff you read.

Does PSNow offer PS3 games? Yes it does and that == Sony's version of BC. Unfortunately if you want it you have to pay for it. Once again, end of discussion

The conversation I was in with ermacness DOES involve the PS4 and Sony consoles in general. Not sure what your point in butting into the conversation.

Really, because I said MS doesn't have remasters? Does MS offer free BC? The answer is a resounding YES. Does Sony? Well we both know the answer to that one. Understand what you read el tormented because it's clearly obvious you don't.

Given your hatred for the 360 and how vocal you were about it for 8 years, you'll excuse me if I take your words with a grain of salt.