Do you think an Xb1 console exclusive will make a 10 before this gen is over?

• 79 results
daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think an Xb1 console exclusive will make a 10 before this gen is over? (67 votes)

Yes, I think there is a chance 30%
No, I think MS has pretty much flopped this whole gen 70%

Do you think an Xb1 console exclusive will make a 10 before this gen is over, and if so what game? I personally hope they do, because right now it seems only Nintendo and Sony are the ones pushing out 9+ games and Nintendo only has been out for 9 months and the XB1 has been out for 4 years :(.

• 
lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

Halo 6 will be their first 10 or I will singe my nut hair

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@lifelessablaze said:

well I'm glad you weren't here when halo 5 was coming out , because the halo fans thought it would be first to make a perfect 10 hear at GS.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Don't know... can't predict the future. But there's a good chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Must suck if that you evaluate a consoles success on how many 10's it gets. The cows have to just deal with the loss of power and move on :(

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

I play games not scores so you wouldn't understand.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevils2k

@i_p_daily said:

Must suck if that you evaluate a consoles success on how many 10's it gets. The cows have to just deal with the loss of power and move on :(

Actually nah it doesn't suck. I just feel really bad for lemmings and Xbox fans who have to sit on the sidelines replaying old games in 4k on the most powerful emulator ever created , while watching Cows and Sheeps celebrating each 9+ scored game here at GS. that I want them (lems) to feel included.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daredevils2k

@Pedro said:

Well duh, I believe everyone here at this board play games too. so yes we do understand :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Actually nah it doesn't suck. I just feel really bad for lemmings and Xbox fans who have to sit on the sidelines replaying old games in 4k on the most powerful emulator ever created , while watching Cows and Sheeps celebrating each 9+ scored game here at GS. that I want them (lems) to feel included.

So no games on Xbox has scored a 9 now lol. You need to learn how to play games not scores, but considering to whom I talking to I wouldn't expect you to understand that :(

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

Lol no.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

I sense dark unrest in TC.

With Xbone exclusive you mean console exclusive? Sea of Thieves got some potential. Forza Horizon 4 could be top tier. Next Gears? The usual M$ studios basically. But Xbone and Scorpio are more multiplatform consoles, out of hundreds of games a few are exclusive on other consoles anyways.

Halo 5's MP, gameplay & presentation were top notch. 450 people are working at 343 Studios. While not being Bungie they sure do listen to the community and have stated to work on MC's story for the next Halo. If they pull off a unique campaign, refine Halo 5's MP even more and pull a magic trick out their talented sleeve then it's Halo 6.

Scorpio owns PS4 Pro with multiplatforms so a console exclusive game scoring 10 is not necessary, tons of other excellent games. Besides that, old games are getting native juicy 4K support on Scorpio <3

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daredevils2k

@i_p_daily said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

So no games on Xbox has scored a 9 now lol. You need to learn how to play games not scores, but considering to whom I talking to I wouldn't expect you to understand that :(

Well you should tell me which game I should play. I have Gears of FLop 4 that I got free with my 1080ti (whichi i can play it at 4k at 60fps while the xb1x plays it at 1080p at 40fps and 4k at 30fps. :( ), I have Forza 7 which is a fun game, but not as pretty as GTSport, but still a lot of fun, Mario ODyssey, Castle Wolf and the new HOrizon DLC.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

Forza Horizon 4 maybe

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
Sheeps
appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

If MS is smart a gets someone competent to do a modern take on Battletoads, yes.

otherwise no.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daredevils2k

@jahnee said:

I sense dark unrest in TC.

With Xbone exclusive you mean console exclusive? Sea of Thieves got some potential. Forza Horizon 4 could be top tier. Next Gears? The usual M$ studios basically. But Xbone and Scorpio are more multiplatform consoles, out of hundreds of games a few are exclusive on other consoles anyways.

Halo 5's MP, gameplay & presentation were top notch. 450 people are working at 343 Studios. While not being Bungie they sure do listen to the community and have stated to work on MC's story for the next Halo. If they pull off a unique campaign, refine Halo 5's MP even more and pull a magic trick out their talented sleeve then it's Halo 6.

Scorpio owns PS4 Pro with multiplatforms so a console exclusive game scoring 10 is not necessary, tons of other excellent games. Besides that, old games are getting native juicy 4K support on Scorpio <3

@me2002 said:

Forza Horizon 4 maybe

@jahnee I guess your senses are all f*(cked up :(. But yah I don't see Gears series making a 10 anytime soon, heck the GEOW 4 sucked so badly , I got it free with my 1080ti :(

@me2002 now that would be awesome. I've been enjoying that series on the PC and last the one is such a beautiful game and is lots of fun to play.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

It's actually sad to watch, imagine if the cows lost exclusives, sales and most importantly their PC's to talk about LMFAO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

These poll options suck. I don't think it will happen, but I also don't think that the Xbox One has flopped this entire generation because I don't measure a console's success or value by a video game critic on Gamespot.com giving one of it's exclusive games a 10.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Just reading the options screams "I AM A COW!!!!! I HAVE A RED ANUS!!!!"

The entire gen is flopped if they don't have a game that a Gamespot employee scores 10/10? LOL What a cow skewed load of dung.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@lifelessablaze said:

well I'm glad you weren't here when halo 5 was coming out , because the halo fans thought it would be first to make a perfect 10 hear at GS.

Put up or shut up time, kiddies!!

Links to quotes or threads with the Halo fans claiming 5 would get a 10/10 please and don't tell us the hype thread. You're elbow deep into your own anus for that one I'm betting.

Dook-E-Fresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dook-E-Fresh
Member since 2017 • 66 Posts

Who cares if a game gets a 10 or a 5 based on another persons opinion? How sad is TC...lmfao.

artillery77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 artillery77
Member since 2016 • 68 Posts

@undefined: the better question is who gives a f...!!! There are literally 100s of games to play that are a blast. If you have time to them all you a girlfriend and a job. Fanboys are such jokes completely disregard the fact the xbox obliterates the competition in services and the games areguement is a total bs joke! All the systems are fun and have fun games. But xbox live owns the competition period. Only arguement that isnt drivel in the whole debate!

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 daredevils2k

@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

It's actually sad to watch, imagine if the cows lost exclusives, sales and most importantly their PC's to talk about LMFAO.

@FLOPPAGE_50insecurity of what? my system runs circles around the the most powerful emulator known as the xb1x.

@i_p_daily I know right? it has to be really sad to see my system play games that are made for the xb1x (such as GEOW 4) looks and plays better on my PC :(

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

@FLOPPAGE_50insecurity of what? my system runs circles around the the most powerful emulator known as the xb1x.

@i_p_daily I know right? it has to be really sad to see my system play games that are made for the xb1x (such as GEOW 4) looks and plays better on my PC :(

Yeah you keep telling us but you also keep addressing this so called powerful emulator. Human Psychology isn't a theory. Your posting is a clear indication of insecurity.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 daredevils2k

@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

Yeah you keep telling us but you also keep addressing this so called powerful emulator. Human Psychology isn't a theory. Your posting is a clear indication of insecurity.

Keep addressing, for the past month all of you lemmings keep talking about is playing 5+ year old games in 4k. But then again that would make sense, since MS has pretty much cancelled a bunch of your upcoming game or shut down studios .

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

If FH3 couldn't get a 10 then I don't see FH4 getting one, FH3 is perfect in every sense and a massive upgrade over 2. The most robbed game of a 10 is Forza Horizon 3. I could also make a case for Ori being a 10 as well. So that's 2 10/10 games that Xbox should have already.

But in the end, those are amazing games I got to play and enjoy greatly, I was happy with them no matter the score.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

10's aren't a "given" score for any game, it's a kind of mystic score that is reserved for games that seem "special" more than simply being over and above better than other top caliber games, and with that being said I don't think xbox needs "10" scoring game in order to not be a "flop".

MS is struggling to get 8's with their top most well known franchises now, so why not just shoot for a some of good a ol fashion 9.0s? That would make xbox one a worthy competitor in my book.

Sony lucked up and got a 10 with one of their top games "yah" but it is a just chance score really and could have easily been given a 9.0 based on if the reviewer had an extra special feeling from playing the game or not.

Both Forza franchises have proven to be consistent with high quality and no one questions those series from MS, but you do need to have more than one high quality franchise entry to be considered a competent competitor in the console industry.

If MS can mange to produce 2 or 3 solid critically acclaimed AAA (9.0 level) console exclusives then I'd say they've become a respectable competitor once again, but that's not likely going to be an easy task for them being hesitant on investing into new high profile game projects.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

@sailor232:

No sir, games aren't "robbed" of 10' scores ^ read my post above.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

Keep addressing, for the past month all of you lemmings keep talking about is playing 5+ year old games in 4k. But then again that would make sense, since MS has pretty much cancelled a bunch of your upcoming game or shut down studios .

You're so mad!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its so obvious. You have always suckled the Sony tit until power is lost now your almighty PC comes up. I'm playing COD WW2, Wolfenstein 2, AC Origins. Such old games LOL

And yeah I like the fact that the games I own go with me on a new console unlike Sony who demands I rebuy GTA VC, SA if I want to play them on my PS4 Pro even though I bought them digitally last gen.

Yep, I love games, I don't believe them being from the past is an insult. Is reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy or Dracula in 2017 a bad thing? I guess I shouldn't watch On the Waterfront because its a film made in the 1950s?

I'm not a butthurt kid like you. I've been at this gaming thing over 35 years and have no problem playing old games. But your post history is littered with you praising Sony over MS and the fact that MS is getting a bit of recognition for making a console is just chapping your ass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@sailor232 said:

If FH3 couldn't get a 10 then I don't see FH4 getting one, FH3 is perfect in every sense and a massive upgrade over 2. The most robbed game of a 10 is Forza Horizon 3. I could also make a case for Ori being a 10 as well. So that's 2 10/10 games that Xbox should have already.

But in the end, those are amazing games I got to play and enjoy greatly, I was happy with them no matter the score.

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

I game on Xbox, why would I care if you can play the same games as me but it just looking better.

First this thread was about getting 10's and now it's about graphics and so on, dude try and nail down one narrative as you're all over the place trying to make Xbox look bad, but it's you who is looking bad right now.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 daredevils2k

@i_p_daily said:
@sailor232 said:

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

I game on Xbox, why would I care if you can play the same games as me but it just looking better.

First this thread was about getting 10's and now it's about graphics and so on, dude try and nail down one narrative as you're all over the place trying to make Xbox look bad, but it's you who is looking bad right now.

But you never answered what game you thought would make a 10 this gen for MS. so umm what game would you think it would be? I doubt you would answer because lets face it, you and I know that MS doesn't have anything but flopps this gen.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cainetao11

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@sailor232 said:

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

the insecurity continues

dat loss of power

But you never answered what game you thought would make a 10 this gen for MS. so umm what game would you think it would be? I doubt you would answer because lets face it, you and I know that MS doesn't have anything but flopps this gen.

But that's completely not true. Cuphead, Ori, FH3, F5, RotTR didn't flop. But 'daily is right. You're all over the place in your own thread because all you really want to do is shit on Xbox. Because you have some butthurt in you and need to lash out.

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

xbox 1 exclusives? What are those? LOL

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daredevils2k

@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@sailor232 said:

@daredevils2k said:

But that's completely not true. Cuphead, Ori, FH3, F5, RotTR didn't flop. But 'daily is right. You're all over the place in your own thread because all you really want to do is shit on Xbox. Because you have some butthurt in you and need to lash out.

Actually made this thread to show that I feel the pain that lems are having these days. its got to be reallly hard not to see any of MS games for the xbox reaching Perfect 10 status. You and I both know deep down inside when each games comes out only for the xbox brand that all the lems here crosses their finger for a perfect 10 , regardless if you want to admit it or not. Us cows and sheeps are not idiots, because we do the same thing lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#35 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:

Well duh, I believe everyone here at this board play games too. so yes we do understand :(

If you did then this thread wouldn't exist. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@sailor232 said:

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Unlike you I don't need a 10 to enjoy a game because i'm a gamer. I'm the only person on this site who refers to a score based site as Metashitic because it's for casuals such as yourself to tell you what a good and bad game is, us real gamers make up our own minds.

So now that you've created another fail thread, as the purpose was for you to try and anger lems, are you going to go hide on Metashitic where the scores give you a hug at night lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cainetao11

@daredevils2k: Actually made this thread to show that I feel the pain that lems are having these days. its got to be reallly hard not to see any of MS games for the xbox reaching Perfect 10 status. You and I both know deep down inside when each games comes out only for the xbox brand that all the lems here crosses their finger for a perfect 10 , regardless if you want to admit it or not. Us cows and sheeps are not idiots, because we do the same thing lol

LOL the irony.

You're deflecting and denying now. You're mad inside. You think admitting it is defeat but in truth its liberation from it. You're not fooling some of us.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@sailor232 said:

@daredevils2k said:

Actually made this thread to show that I feel the pain that lems are having these days. its got to be reallly hard not to see any of MS games for the xbox reaching Perfect 10 status. You and I both know deep down inside when each games comes out only for the xbox brand that all the lems here crosses their finger for a perfect 10 , regardless if you want to admit it or not. Us cows and sheeps are not idiots, because we do the same thing lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cainetao11

@i_p_daily: basically admitting how serious SW is in his life LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#40 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I didn't vote, because I think not having a 10 on Gamespot doesn't means it's a flop and also because even if it ends up having one it will be a Xbox exclusive, not console exclusive.

Anyway, there's enough good games to justify owning a Xbox. Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5, Gears 4, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Ori are all good games imo(some better than others).

BUT, if someone needs a 10/10 CONSOLE only game to justify purchasing the console I would say not to count on it. Stick to the PC if you're OK with it, you'll save some money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@cainetao11: He's constantly trying to rile up lems and always fails miserably. I almost feel sorry for him, ALMOST lol.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I think the next closest shot is Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Ori and the Blind Forest got a 9 here on GS, so safest money is Ori.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

A better question is will Xbox get another exclusive before the gen is over?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

Maybe a indie exclusive will score a ten. Ms isnt gonna spend enough money on both sp and mp to get a ten from a triple AAA.

I guess forza horizon can do it if they go all out tho

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@daredevils2k said:
@cainetao11 said:

That may very well be the most pathetic line in bold I have seen anyone post on SW. Pathetic fanboys!

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

If garbage like zelda and mario can get a 10, then xbox one can easily get one..... if the system had any games to rate to begin with.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#47 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Probably not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#48  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts
@cainetao11 said:

1. Forza 5 may have not "flopped" here on GS but it flopped pretty much elsewhere (79 on meta even below GT6 that was released in the same year)

2. RotTR has barely anything to do with MS. It released a year later on PS4. Definitely not an exclusive

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Microsoft’s incompetency at making good games means they will never get a 10.

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

the same chance as me getting laid with alessandra ambrosio