Do NOT download the new Skyrim patch

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Just killed a frost atronach with an Ice Spike spell :lol:

Stay classy, Bethesda.

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

:lol::lol: Wow massive fail Bethesda ONLY YOU could do this...and back to skyrim

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

Stay classy, Bethesda.

Sagem28

im trying this tomorrow since i doubt i'll have time to boot up today since im away out at 5.30pm.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Sagem28

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Stay classy, Bethesda.

razgriz_101

im trying this tomorrow since i doubt i'll have time to boot up today since im away out at 5.30pm.

Thankfully my weekend is going to be pretty busy. I won't have to put up with this crap for at least 3 days.
I love this game so much, but I have my limits.

Hopefully they patch it before Monday.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Stay classy, Bethesda.

Sagem28

Thankfully my weekend is going to be pretty busy. I won't have to put up with this crap for at least 3 days.
I love this game so much, but I have my limits.

Hopefully they patch it before Monday.

I dunno glitches/bugs like this give me a good laugh because its just so stupendously silly.

Allthough i do hate map exploit glitches those do my nut in thankfully Skyrim's never posed a problem like that for me yet.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Sagem28

I dunno glitches/bugs like this give me a good laugh because its just so stupendously silly.

Allthough i do hate map exploit glitches those do my nut in thankfully Skyrim's never posed a problem like that for me yet.

razgriz_101

Ths magic resistance bug is really grinding my gears. My Breton, who I made to be a tank with Heavy armor and magic resistances is practically useless now. I don't feel like starting over again, so I'll just wait till they fix this.

IndremaLover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108 IndremaLover
Member since 2010 • 48 Posts

I logged on again this morning, and the "patch" is still trying to install itself, so it has not yet been pulled. Surely everyone at Bethesda is not already on Christmas vacation yet?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#109 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Yep, its true.

My Breton has 100% Fire resistance, I just got one shotted by an elder dragon using Fire breath. No resistance whatsoever.... *sigh*

Sagem28

I know it's hard to use common sense, but lower the difficulty setting if you're getting one shot.

ugoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ugoo18
Member since 2010 • 1005 Posts

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Yep, its true.

My Breton has 100% Fire resistance, I just got one shotted by an elder dragon using Fire breath. No resistance whatsoever.... *sigh*

Ballroompirate

I know it's hard to use common sense, but lower the difficulty setting if you're getting one shot.

-_- or you know get better at the game, did he ever complain about it being to hard no he was talking about the messed up patch.

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts
[QUOTE="Ironbash"]Earlier today, I switched from BF3 back to skyrim so as to download this new patch that would fix some issues. Then I realised something wrong. Just as I was a couple of minutes in, my flame atronach was taking fire damage. This was irregular because they are immune to fire. So then I check online and surely there's a major issue Thus, I urge you not to download this patch until it is fixed as otherwise you will not only have no resistance to magic or disease etc, dragons will also fly backwards.

Which platform is this patch for? Is this patch for all 3 (PC, XBox 360 and PS3)?
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#112 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Stay classy, Bethesda.

Sagem28

What is this...I don't even...:o

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Ballroompirate

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Yep, its true.

ugoo18

-_- or you know get better at the game, did he ever complain about it being to hard no he was talking about the messed up patch.

I've yet to be one shotted even with the patch (of course I'm playing on adept but w/e). Even watched a friend play his Skyrim while I was eating wendys and he was on expert fighting elder dragons as a Assassin/Archer

Avatar image for full_disclosure
full_disclosure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 full_disclosure
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

Had the backwards dragon glitch. Funny and it's only been one location so not that bad. The resistance failure is pissing me off tremendously. I'm a nord with 87% resistence to frost over 100% in fire and over 50% in shock. Also 45% resistant to magic. I went from untouchable vs dragons to having to work at it again. I'm freakin lvl 61 though. My wife at level 36 just started to fight the tougher dragons. They r destorying her with little effort. It's almost game breaking! They better fix it fast.

Will47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Will47
Member since 2007 • 6824 Posts
Pre-patch I was playing on tampered medium settings (as in some stuff turned down). Post-patch I'm playing high...and besides some iffy mammoths I haven't seen any other problems.
joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
On pc it's getting worse. The further I get into the game the more bugs/ crashes to I'm getting :-(
ugoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ugoo18
Member since 2010 • 1005 Posts

On pc it's getting worse. The further I get into the game the more bugs/ crashes to I'm getting :-(joel_c17

Haven't installed the patch yet but the only issue i had with the PC version was the bugged Esbern quest but after extracting his voice files the quest worked normally.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Sagem28

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Yep, its true.

Ballroompirate

Dude, what ?

I'm not complaining about the difficulty. I can't play my character like I want anymore, thats pretty messed up if you ask me.
She's all about huge armor ratings and magical resistances.

btw,I shouldn't "work around" this by lowering the difficulty . I just want it to work.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

It might be weird, but the only glitch I have an issue with so far post patch is the damn bookshelf glitch where I can't rearrange them after putting them in, and if I take them out then I'm unable to organize any more books in that shelf. Its dumb, and dammit I like a house that looks nice so I'm sorry if I remove extra copies of books for cool, newer books Skyrim.

Dammit, damn these gamebreaking bugs that ruin my fun and compulsion for orderliness.

sts106mat
whats bothering me is the mixed results everyone i having, some people are having problems, some people are not having probles and some people are hving problems but not the same ones as other people and that's all witht the same game on the same platform.

eh? LOL, Delta have you downloaded it yet? whats your experience with it

soory i didn't get back to you sooner, the missus has benn hitting mafia wars 2 really hard and i have not had the chance to get on here much, i have 1.2 and it appears to be working fine, have not had any backwards flying dragons, the problem is i cannot really give a good account as i do not use magical resistances or magic full stop for that matter, my character is a war horse, i have no enchanted weapons or armour and the only amulet i use is water breathing which works fine, i cannot comment on magical resistances but the texture downsacaling when playing from the HDD is fixed and i have not had any problems so fsr.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Ballroompirate

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

[QUOTE="Sagem28"]

Yep, its true.

Sagem28

Dude, what ?

I'm not complaining about the difficulty. I can't play my character like I want anymore, thats pretty messed up if you ask me.
She's all about huge armor ratings and magical resistances.

btw,I shouldn't "work around" this by lowering the difficulty . I just want it to work.

I'm just saying it might be the difficulty setting cause I've yet to be one shot and I have the PS3 version, and my friends have the PC version and they haven't encountered what you have been posting.

Fyi and they play on Expert while I have been playing on Adept.

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#122 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

Dude, those backwards dragons sound like a feature.