Digital Foundry on Star Citizen: "What Cloud Imperium has achieved is quite phenomenal"

• 103 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@pc_rocks:You haven't proven anything I've said to be wrong. He's hired his family, bought a $5 million dollar mansion and we've had plenty of reports from people who've worked on SC that he is mis-managing money.

Its a scam, and has no ending in sight. He keeps taking in money, hosting events for more money, even got money from private investors. Maybe he and his board of family members should concern themselves with actually finishing the project instead of finding ways of scamming more money.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

User Lists: 0

#103 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@i_p_daily: You are just being unnecessarily difficult and stubborn at this point. Myself and others have explained why it is not a scam. I am not going to waste anymore time discussing this with you. You can call it a scam or hate on it all you want. The fact is the game is in active development and will come out eventually. I look forward to that day and will keep waiting patiently. I hope you find a way to experience it at some point as well. Even if that means a watered down console port later.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#104 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@pc_rocks:You haven't proven anything I've said to be wrong. He's hired his family, bought a $5 million dollar mansion and we've had plenty of reports from people who've worked on SC that he is mis-managing money.

Its a scam, and has no ending in sight. He keeps taking in money, hosting events for more money, even got money from private investors. Maybe he and his board of family members should concern themselves with actually finishing the project instead of finding ways of scamming more money.

I did prove every single one of your point wrong that's why you have jumped from one thing to another in this thread. Take an example of your latest post now that Chris Roberts employed his family hence it's a scam. There are many examples of executives with relatives in fortune 500 companies, I don't see you calling all of these scam. From many people, you mean Derek Smart? He may be mismanaging money, but so far neither you nor your 'plenty of people' has proven it.

As for him buying a $5M mansion. Chris Roberts has a long successful career spanning more than 2 decades as a game developer/producer and Hollywood producer. He doesn't need SC to buy a $5M mansion. Nadella just received 80M or so in just salary from MS. Surely MS is a scam. Oh, and his 'family', meaning his brother and wife. You could only say that about may be his wife but his brother was part of the original pitch as well and he him self is a very accomplished game developer. So, now the onus is on you to prove that Chris just hired them because of relationship and not on their skills.

MS keeps taking money from fans by hosting X0, E3 etc. Blizzard does BlizzCon, Bethesda hosts QuakeCon. All must be scam. Hey wait, did you just call it a scam and then said he took money from private investors? Just a few posts ago, you tried to argue it's a scam because of Kickstarter and now you're saying he's answerable to those private investors? Which one is it?

MS and Xbox is a scam, they keep selling it without teh cloud as the originally promised as well as scamming lemmings to pay to use their own internet, LMAO.

Now, google again why you want SC to be a scam. :D