Dev Confirms XSX Beast is only console able to have parity with PC. MONSTER!!!!!!

• 80 results
sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9818 Posts

@tormentos: I have no idea what you are trying to say, nor what part of my post you're arguing with...

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: I have no idea what you are trying to say, nor what part of my post you're arguing with...

Tormentos is so desperate and tormented these days

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@bluestars:

You are not a real gamer kingtito you are a joke.,😂😂😂

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

No they were not lemming stop inventing shit.

SatireOfComedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SatireOfComedy
Member since 2020 • 29 Posts

Idk, I mean they will support Xbox one x another three years they said along with base model Xbox one...

I see no reason to get the series x other than 1337 grphx but Sony is basically forcing us to upgrade to play next gen games but atleast they deliver on exclusive and someone tap into their backlog of ips.

Microsoft is sitting on gold ips. They tease stuff with rare ips but that never comes so I am just sticking with the one x for the time being.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

Reading the link the Dev never confirms that.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

You mean keep up with mid range PCs... Because that is what it will be doing when it launches and is compared to the new GPUs.

The new GPU's which PC gamers won't own. As always it's absolutely hilarious that people talk about games on PC as though every PC gamer has the absolute best high end PC available.

HUGE lolz to that shit.

Not sure what your point is. Each person buys what they want or can afford. There are plenty of capable gaming PCs out there and games can scale to your hardware.

The point is you're comparing next gen consoles to hardware that PC gamers simply will not own. Mid range PC's won't even touch PS5 or Series X when they are launched. Some high end PC's will struggle and will cost three times as much.

What are you going to do when you can no longer claim to be ill at the lack of 60fps on next gen consoles? This is your whole reason to exist. I predict you will need counselling. Let us know how it all works out.

Pull your head out of your ass and compare the hardware available at the time of launch. 0% of console gamers currently own a PS5 or X1X. So, why are you trying to compare what is mid-range now on the PC side? With new PC GPUs coming out, The XSX and PS5 will be mid-tier performance at the time of launch. Many people already have capable CPUs and SSDs and will only need to buy an affordable GPU to match the next-gen consoles. If their system as a whole is not up to snuff, they will be able to upgrade as needed. PC hardware performance keeps increasing and you are able to get the same level of performance at a cheaper price when new hardware hits.

As for what I am going to do... I will be enjoying my superior PC hardware and be happy that console gamers will not be suffering 30fps. :) I will also buy a PS5 for exclusives.

Okay Assman, I'm saving this post for when the new consoles launch. I will be waiting for you to show us all the PC that gives the same level of performance as the new consoles at a cheaper price when the PS5 and Series X appear.

That means prebuilt with an operating system, wireless, 4K bluray player etc. PS5 and Series X won't come in parts and you have to build the things yourself but that makes it easier for you. You can just link to the amazing PC that's better value than one of the new consoles for less money.

I look forward to you living up to your name and making a complete Ass of yourself for the umpteenth time.

By the way you just pointed out that when the new GPU's arrive, PC gamers will all be playing games at mid-tier performance. You'll have to spend an absolute fortune on a new graphics card to stop getting all upset every time you look at your PC.

It'll be worse for me, I'm due a complete upgrade. I've been waiting for the new GPU's so I can go straight to guaranteed 4K 60fps on pretty much everything but I'm prepared for it, the money's waiting.

Point is, the gap is closing Mr Ass. The PC's that comfortably outperform next gen consoles are going to be prohibitively expensive for the vast majority of PC gamers. It makes no odds to me, gaming isn't the only reason I want a really good PC. But for chumps like you who have something seriously missing in their life resulting in a desperate need for one upmanship in the most petty of scenarios, there are dark days ahead.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50573 Posts

Prebuilt haha

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#60 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Console parity is the worst I miss the old days when PC wasn't held back.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 I_own_u_4ever

@satireofcomedy said:

Idk, I mean they will support Xbox one x another three years they said along with base model Xbox one...

I see no reason to get the series x other than 1337 grphx but Sony is basically forcing us to upgrade to play next gen games but atleast they deliver on exclusive and someone tap into their backlog of ips.

Microsoft is sitting on gold ips. They tease stuff with rare ips but that never comes so I am just sticking with the one x for the time being.

Lies it's not 3 years MS said maybe up to two years for first party but 3rd party can do what they want and be exclusive to XSX.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#62  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17815 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

Not sure what your point is. Each person buys what they want or can afford. There are plenty of capable gaming PCs out there and games can scale to your hardware.

The point is you're comparing next gen consoles to hardware that PC gamers simply will not own. Mid range PC's won't even touch PS5 or Series X when they are launched. Some high end PC's will struggle and will cost three times as much.

What are you going to do when you can no longer claim to be ill at the lack of 60fps on next gen consoles? This is your whole reason to exist. I predict you will need counselling. Let us know how it all works out.

Pull your head out of your ass and compare the hardware available at the time of launch. 0% of console gamers currently own a PS5 or X1X. So, why are you trying to compare what is mid-range now on the PC side? With new PC GPUs coming out, The XSX and PS5 will be mid-tier performance at the time of launch. Many people already have capable CPUs and SSDs and will only need to buy an affordable GPU to match the next-gen consoles. If their system as a whole is not up to snuff, they will be able to upgrade as needed. PC hardware performance keeps increasing and you are able to get the same level of performance at a cheaper price when new hardware hits.

As for what I am going to do... I will be enjoying my superior PC hardware and be happy that console gamers will not be suffering 30fps. :) I will also buy a PS5 for exclusives.

Okay Assman, I'm saving this post for when the new consoles launch. I will be waiting for you to show us all the PC that gives the same level of performance as the new consoles at a cheaper price when the PS5 and Series X appear.

That means prebuilt with an operating system, wireless, 4K bluray player etc. PS5 and Series X won't come in parts and you have to build the things yourself but that makes it easier for you. You can just link to the amazing PC that's better value than one of the new consoles for less money.

I look forward to you living up to your name and making a complete Ass of yourself for the umpteenth time.

By the way you just pointed out that when the new GPU's arrive, PC gamers will all be playing games at mid-tier performance. You'll have to spend an absolute fortune on a new graphics card to stop getting all upset every time you look at your PC.

It'll be worse for me, I'm due a complete upgrade. I've been waiting for the new GPU's so I can go straight to guaranteed 4K 60fps on pretty much everything but I'm prepared for it, the money's waiting.

Point is, the gap is closing Mr Ass. The PC's that comfortably outperform next gen consoles are going to be prohibitively expensive for the vast majority of PC gamers. It makes no odds to me, gaming isn't the only reason I want a really good PC. But for chumps like you who have something seriously missing in their life resulting in a desperate need for one upmanship in the most petty of scenarios, there are dark days ahead.

I see you still haven't pulled your head out of your ass. I never said that building a complete PC would be cheaper. I said that you will be able to get the current levels of performance for cheaper when the new GPUs come out. So, you will be able to get 2080 Ti level of performance for a fraction of the price. This is pretty common sense. However, you are too focused on your own agenda to pay attention. Try to focus on the conversation at hand instead of your desperate attempts trying to own me, which only result in failure. You are pathetic.

First you try to compare consoles that are not out yet with current PC hardware when there will be better and cheaper PC hardware available at the time of the consoles launching. Then you come up with delusions in your head about me saying PCs will be cheaper than the consoles and all PC gamers will be playing at mid tier performance. WTF are you smoking? Each PC gamer buys whatever they want. Like I said before, there are options available for different budgets and needs. PC as a platform is the best. Where someone falls on the hardware scale is their own choice. I speak from an enthusiast perspective with high end hardware. Others may have lesser hardware and that is OK. That still doesn't change the fact that the best quality is found on PC.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blueinheaven

@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

I see you still haven't pulled your head out of your ass. I never said that building a complete PC would be cheaper. I said that you will be able to get the current levels of performance for cheaper when the new GPUs come out. So, you will be able to get 2080 Ti level of performance for a fraction of the price. This is pretty common sense. However, you are too focused on your own agenda to pay attention. Try to focus on the conversation at hand instead of your desperate attempts trying to own me, which only result in failure. You are pathetic.

First you try to compare consoles that are not out yet with current PC hardware when there will be better and cheaper PC hardware available at the time of the consoles launching. Then you come up with delusions in your head about me saying PCs will be cheaper than the consoles and all PC gamers will be playing at mid tier performance. WTF are you smoking? Each PC gamer buys whatever they want. Like I said before, there are options available for different budgets and needs. PC as a platform is the best. Where someone falls on the hardware scale is their own choice. I speak from an enthusiast perspective with high end hardware. Others may have lesser hardware and that is OK. That still doesn't change the fact that the best quality is found on PC.

I notice even you don't pay the slightest bit of attention to the drivel you write. 'The XSX and PS5 will be mid-tier performance at the time of launch'. Because of new GPU's, right? So PC gamers will also be playing at mid-tier unless they shell out three times the cost of either console for a new graphics card, right? Are you still with me Asshat?

I'm not quite sure how to respond to the rest of your post, you're literally all over the place. Presumably with rage. The point is people will get a much better value gaming experience on a next gen console than on an equivalently priced PC how did you somehow manage to miss that?

'The best quality is found on PC' absolutely correct but to get a superior experience you now have to spend vast amounts more than you would on a console which wasn't true before. I'm predicting you need to spend three or four times as much on a PC when next gen consoles launch to get a superior experience. Good value? Only for a total dipshit like you.

Just keep reading my posts over and over eventually something will click. Or maybe get someone with an IQ that reaches double figures to explain it to you? I'm okay with either.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BassMan

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

I notice even you don't pay the slightest bit of attention to the drivel you write. 'The XSX and PS5 will be mid-tier performance at the time of launch'. Because of new GPU's, right? So PC gamers will also be playing at mid-tier unless they shell out three times the cost of either console for a new graphics card, right? Are you still with me Asshat?

I'm not quite sure how to respond to the rest of your post, you're literally all over the place. Presumably with rage. The point is people will get a much better value gaming experience on a next gen console than on an equivalently priced PC how did you somehow manage to miss that?

'The best quality is found on PC' absolutely correct but to get a superior experience you now have to spend vast amounts more than you would on a console which wasn't true before. I'm predicting you need to spend three or four times as much on a PC when next gen consoles launch to get a superior experience. Good value? Only for a total dipshit like you.

Just keep reading my posts over and over eventually something will click. Or maybe get someone with an IQ that reaches double figures to explain it to you? I'm okay with either.

Again with the value bullshit. I own a 2080 Ti and I will buy a 3080 Ti or whatever the top end is when the new GPUs launch. How many fucks do you think I give about value? My focus is on quality. It says so in the very first line of my signature.

"So PC gamers will also be playing at mid-tier unless they shell out three times the cost of either console for a new graphics card, right?"

WOW... just WOW

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts

@tormentos: "because they seat half a block from their TV."

lol

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 blueinheaven

@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

Again with the value bullshit. I own a 2080 Ti and I will buy a 3080 Ti or whatever the top end is when the new GPUs launch. How many fucks do you think I give about value? My focus is on quality. It says so in the very first line of my signature.

"So PC gamers will also be playing at mid-tier unless they shell out three times the cost of either console for a new graphics card, right?"

WOW... just WOW

Ah... you're back with the childish gifs, lost for words again are we? Hilarious that you don't think the 3080 Ti will cost an arm and a leg at launch. Are you new to this PC gaming thing Assman?

Regardless, the power gap is closing and you won't be able to say 30fps haha like a moron over and over anymore. Your days as resident village idiot are numbered. You'll have to talk about games instead. WTF? That's you properly f***ed lmao!

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@blueinheaven: At what point did he say PC would be cheaper? Epic reading fail and goalpost move bruh. You console plebs spout off the same shit every generation. Comparing console hardware that isnt even released yet, to current PC hardware and claim win. Especially in this case. RTX2000 series has been out for how long now?

You know what's gonna happen? I do, because it has happened almost every new console generation.

For the first 6 months, if you're lucky, the new consoles will be somewhat impressive strictly on a performance per dollar metric. That's it.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11613 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:

Ah... you're back with the childish gifs, lost for words again are we? Hilarious that you don't think the 3080 Ti will cost an arm and a leg at launch. Are you new to this PC gaming thing Assman?

Regardless, the power gap is closing and you won't be able to say 30fps haha like a moron over and over anymore. Your days as resident village idiot are numbered. You'll have to talk about games instead. WTF? That's you properly f***ed lmao!

Lol @ thinking you'll need anywhere close to a 3080ti to beat the consoles. Bro, wtf are you on about?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 blueinheaven

@appariti0n said:

@blueinheaven: At what point did he say PC would be cheaper? Epic reading fail and goalpost move bruh. You console plebs spout off the same shit every generation. Comparing console hardware that isnt even released yet, to current PC hardware and claim win. Especially in this case. RTX2000 series has been out for how long now?

You know what's gonna happen? I do, because it has happened almost every new console generation.

For the first 6 months, if you're lucky, the new consoles will be somewhat impressive strictly on a performance per dollar metric. That's it.

'PC hardware performance keeps increasing and you are able to get the same level of performance at a cheaper price when new hardware hits'. It's hard to know exactly what he meant by this, he contradicts his own point in the same sentence. Like I said he is literally all over the place with anger that he can't pull the 30fps card anymore. Make of his garbage what you will.

This 'console pleb' has been a PC gamer for longer than you've played videogames and still is. Epic reading fail indeed, did you even read my post?

No 'win' was claimed. I'm just annoying Assman who will no longer be able to post literally the same thing over and over every single day, boring the shit out of everyone on the forum. I don't even know if I'll own a next gen console. Currently PS5 has nothing to sell me day one. Wait for the event to see if it changes maybe. I don't need ANY Xbox as I have a good PC.

Yeah, read first, post second is my tip of the day for you.

@fedor said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

Lol @ thinking you'll need anywhere close to a 3080ti to beat the consoles. Bro, wtf are you on about?

Dude, I know. I'm just winding up Assman. No doubt he'll post a 'hilarious' gif in retaliation. lolz.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 BassMan

@blueinheaven: Winding me up? I am enjoying your clown show.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 blueinheaven

@BassMan said:

I'll be right here when the new consoles launch Assman. I doubt you'll even be posting here at that point though. I mean, you can't cry about 30fps consoles anymore so what are you even going to talk about?

Scratch that, what are you even going to think about? lmao!

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BassMan

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

I'll be right here when the new consoles launch Assman. I doubt you'll even be posting here at that point though. I mean, you can't cry about 30fps consoles anymore so what are you even going to talk about?

Scratch that, what are you even going to think about? lmao!

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@tormentos:

Emotional

HAH

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 I_own_u_4ever

It's lol worth always seeing Tomentos desperately damage controlling always lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

For like a few months.....and the other 8 years PC takes over. And each month more and more PC players having more cards that beat XBSX than the number of XBSX Sales after year 1.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

I'm predicting you need to spend three or four times as much on a PC

Not if you're

1. Upgrading

and/or

2. Just wait a year after the new series launches.

Then it's not crazy higher yet still far better.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:

It's lol worth always seeing Tomentos desperately damage controlling always lol.

lol just like you are lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#78 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: You're probably the only person on this forum that has no moral ground to make fun of El Tormy.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 blueinheaven

@zaryia said:
@blueinheaven said:
@BassMan said:

I'm predicting you need to spend three or four times as much on a PC

Not if you're

1. Upgrading

and/or

2. Just wait a year after the new series launches.

Then it's not crazy higher yet still far better.

This year has been my waiting year, so full upgrade before the end of the year. I was waiting for close to guaranteed 4k 60fps on everything which will be fine for me for a long time to come, couldn't give a toss about 8k if that starts to become a thing. It's going to be pricey but I won't be building another PC for a long time after this one so I'm okay with that.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#80  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I love how some console gamers are sold their console by how "gaming PC" it is. PS3 and 360 were said to "kill PC", this gen PS4 was supposedly a "supercharged gaming PC" that would outperform gaming pcs for "years to come" and The Witness will run faster on PS4 than on a gaming PC.

So this time around MS will be gettting in their first with the "its like a gaming PC" sales pitch.

>D

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#81 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34628 Posts

@pelvist said:

I love how some console gamers are sold their console by how "gaming PC" it is. PS3 and 360 were said to "kill PC", this gen PS4 was supposedly a "supercharged gaming PC" that would outperform gaming pcs for "years to come" and The Witness will run faster on PS4 than on a gaming PC.

So this time around MS will be gettting in their first with the "its like a gaming PC" sales pitch.

>D

PC gaming has become more popular than ever before. Of course the console makers will begin to call their consoles high end PCs to make them sound better. The morons (console gamers) will of course gobble all that bullshit up, claim things on forums that they have no clue about, and ape whatever marketing ploy they have currently been fooled by.