Detroit : Becoming Human has passed a staggering 1.5 million players!

• 190 results
Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

@kuu2: 1.5 million played not sold. You got to be clear like the Sony fannies.

In sony's defence there is no game pass on PS4 to blow up that number.

In Sony's defence they have twice the player base ROFL.

Sony also has 3 times more games from first party. Detroit is quite niche and not one of PS heavy hitters. For the Xbox SoT and SoD2 were considered main releases due to the few offerings they have.

Ah more damage control, but this time from my new stalker lol.

Well if every interaction here is going to be damage control then you're way ahead most of us then.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#152 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable and polished unlike sea of Emptiness that has no content and bugs of Decay 2 that is filled with glitches LMAO

How would you know you don't play video games you talk about them.

Think about this, both SoT & SoD2 had more players in less than half the time of DBM lol.

TCHBO.

I'm sure if we add all the people that played the Detroit Demo, It will beat SOD and SOT combined.

If it helps you sleep at night go right ahead, the rest of us will just sit back and laugh at you LOL.

I sleep soundly knowing your 2 bone exclusives suck so much, you take glory in beatin a Cage game.

Shows how weak Bone is, from console to game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#153  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70154 Posts

Lol, all that damage control for this game clearly shows how upset Sony fannies are. Sad. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@tormentos said:

In sony's defence there is no game pass on PS4 to blow up that number.

Sony also has 3 times more games from first party. Detroit is quite niche and not one of PS heavy hitters. For the Xbox SoT and SoD2 were considered main releases due to the few offerings they have.

Well if every interaction here is going to be damage control then you're way ahead most of us then.

Lets see, Sony has 3 times more games from first party has what to do with this? oh that's right nothing, its a poor attempt by you to damage control & a massive failure.

Next Detroit is niche WTF, its not some weird Japanese game, so again more damage control, more failure.

lastly the few offerings they had lol, yeah because as we all know only exclusives sell and there are no other big releases like Far Cry 5 etc from other big developers. More damage control from you and more failure.

Detroit Become Movie failed because it needs to be more game & less movie, as most watched it on Youtube lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lets see, Sony has 3 times more games from first party has what to do with this? oh that's right nothing, its a poor attempt by you to damage control & a massive failure.

Next Detroit is niche WTF, its not some weird Japanese game, so again more damage control, more failure.

lastly the few offerings they had lol, yeah because as we all know only exclusives sell and there are no other big releases like Far Cry 5 etc from other big developers. More damage control from you and more failure.

Detroit Become Movie failed because it needs to be more game & less movie, as most watched it on Youtube lol.

It is niche. Other games from the same dev and the same style sold even slower. DBH is actually their fastest selling game: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-06-12-detroit-become-human-is-the-fastest-quantic-dream-game-to-reach-one-million-sales or http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/06/04/detroit-become-human-sales-success/

Well you damage controlled using the player base so I guess the same logic can apply to the amount of games. A higher player base should translate on more sales but a bigger library spreads the sales between more games. Most people buy a console for one or two games so there's nothing weird about it. It's just how things are.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#156  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Good numbers, the game is fantastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable and polished unlike sea of Emptiness that has no content and bugs of Decay 2 that is filled with glitches LMAO

How would you know you don't play video games you talk about them.

Think about this, both SoT & SoD2 had more players in less than half the time of DBM lol.

TCHBO.

I'm sure if we add all the people that played the Detroit Demo, It will beat SOD and SOT combined.

If it helps you sleep at night go right ahead, the rest of us will just sit back and laugh at you LOL.

I sleep soundly knowing your 2 bone exclusives suck so much, you take glory in beatin a Cage game.

Doesn't sound like you sleep well, in fact it seems that the rage in you comes out when Sony gets beat on anything, but to be expected as its a cow thing.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44222 Posts

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

@i_p_daily: Being a Xbox Fanatic must be boring these days with nothing to play.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@SecretPolice: this GIF describe the lemmings crying

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 ReCloud

Damn, IpDaiRy got completely destroyed

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44222 Posts

@recloud:

:P

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Ant_17

@i_p_daily said:
@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Doesn't sound like you sleep well, in fact it seems that the rage in you comes out when Sony gets beat on anything, but to be expected as its a cow thing.

Pfft, Bone taking Ls like there is no tomorrow.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

And again had more "players" than Detroit Become Movie with half the "player" base.

Damage control it more tormy, but, but scores LMFAO.

Yes and MS had them on game pass which let access the game without buying it.

DBH didn't so that 1.5 million is close to what the game really has unlike SOD2 or SOT.

@i_p_daily said:

Higher rated and yet has had less "players" then the other 2 you mentioned with half the "player" base, you & Detroit Become Movie got owned, scores only make your case even weaker LOL.

I love that you're calling me King, I am a king, just the king of lems owning cows daily lol.

Go buy a PS4 and get off of the bench tormy.

Both of those games could be access without buying the game,on game pass so yeah that's why and still doesn't change the fact that DBH >> SOD2 and SOT. Deal with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tigerbalm said:

@i_p_daily: Being a Xbox Fanatic must be boring these days with nothing to play.

Don't be mad at me because you spent full price on the "game" that others watched for free on YouTube, and you call me a fanatic LOL.

You need to rub some of that balm on your sore arse lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well Detroit Become Movie and thus you cows are taking all the L's up in here LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

Damn, IpDaiRy got completely destroyed

I will let you in on a little secret "sweetie" no matter how many times you shout it into the mirror it won't come true, but Doetriot Become Movie and you cows got rekt up in here :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

And again had more "players" than Detroit Become Movie with half the "player" base.

DBH didn't so that 1.5 million is close to what the game really has unlike SOD2 or SOT.

@i_p_daily said:

Higher rated and yet has had less "players" then the other 2 you mentioned with half the "player" base, you & Detroit Become Movie got owned, scores only make your case even weaker LOL.

I love that you're calling me King, I am a king, just the king of lems owning cows daily lol.

Both of those games could be access without buying the game,on game pass so yeah that's why and still doesn't change the fact that DBH >> SOD2 and SOT. Deal with it.

So tell me how many played it on game pass?

Until you provide figures then SoD2' 2 million in the first week beats DBM's 1.5 million in nearly 6 weeks & SoT's 5 million also beats DBM's 1.5 million.

So in the end the game shall be known as Detroit Become Movie Flop LMFAO.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

@i_p_daily said:

Until you provide figures then SoD2' 2 million in the first week beats DBM's 1.5 million in nearly 6 weeks & SoT's 5 million also beats DBM's 1.5 million.

^ ^

? Look at this butthurt clown trying to damage control Sea of trash and State of Flopbone Decay 2 flops. Both turds came into the charts and quickly flopped out before anyone knew what was happening. Detroit: BH is bitch slapping both of those turds, it's still in the charts while they have completely flopped off. MS had to practically give them away on Game Pass and they still flopped.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Gamepass over blow those numbers as simple as that i don't have to provide shit.

2 games were on game pass one game was not.

In the end.

This..Deal with it.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ReCloud

Ipdaily rekt yet again LMAO

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Gamepass over blow those numbers as simple as that i don't have to provide shit.

In the end.

This..Deal with it.

? REKT!!!

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Ant_17

@i_p_daily said:
@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well Detroit Become Movie and thus you cows are taking all the L's up in here LOL.

Yeah this is an L, but we can't match the Ls you lems take.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Are they going to re-review SoT in a few years like they did with No Man Sky. If so butthurt Cows like Quack and Ant are getting Owned! ??

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

So Detroit becomes human is a flop according to lems? Oh no.. I’m not sure how will Cows deal with such a flop.. Maybe some of you lems can share with cows for how to deal with it since you have so much experience from flops after flops this whole gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight: So we're moving goalposts to scores again now quack, Higher scores and less players, no matter how you slice it DBM flopped lol.

Cows getting owned in this thread is hilarious.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ReCloud

@i_p_daily: what's one flop, DBH, compared to all Xboxes flops? I mean, all Forzas, Halo, sea of Emptiness, bugs of Decay 2, every single thing Xbox launched flopped.

So, ok, DBH (niche) flopped, this fine.

What is sad is that the Xbox's blockbusters flopped even harder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@recloud: not just Detripe though is it. Knack 1 and 2, DriveClub and The Odour all flopped.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos

@xhawk27 said:

Are they going to re-review SoT in a few years like they did with No Man Sky. If so butthurt Cows like Quack and Ant are getting Owned! ??

It wasn't re- review it still has 71 for PS4.

It was reviewed for the xbox,just like any game that release first on one platform and then on another,all this proves is that xbox sites over score games.

Just like this the game wasn't re-review it was review on PS4 because the PS4 version came latter,same happen with no man sky.

So yeah now or in 2020 SOT and SOD2 will still suck on xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

In the end.

This..Deal with it.

Oh but you have provided shit. you know how this works tormy, if you make a claim you need to back that claim up, and since you can't it is indeed shit from you.

I love how you fall on scores when this thread is about "players" scores don't help you here no matter how bad you want to move goal posts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Oh but you have provided shit. you know how this works tormy, if you make a claim you need to back that claim up, and since you can't it is indeed shit from you.

I love how you fall on scores when this thread is about "players" scores don't help you here no matter how bad you want to move goal posts.

In a blog post, Xbox Game Pass engineering boss Ashley Speicher recapped some of the improvements that have come to platform. It is now available in more than 40 countries, and Microsoft brings all of its first-party games to the service the same day they hit retail. Speicher says the company made this change to serve more big-budget blockbuster games to subscribers. Thanks to Game Pass, Sea of Thieves surged to 2 million players in its first few weeks and State of Decay 2 had 1 million after a single week. Microsoft reiterated that it is commitment to do the same with Halo, Forza, Gears of War, and more.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/01/xbox-game-pass-turns-1-and-microsoft-has-bigger-plans-for-netflix-like-service/

Done.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By ReCloud

@i_p_daily: lol owned

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 tormentos

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: lol owned

Lemmings love to do that crap,they just hide on find me the link until someone finds it.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos: don’t bother to waste time. I’m not even sure this dude even likes to game. He only play racing.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#186 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

The best movie game I've ever played.

The plot sucks at many points, tho, and the game forces you to do stupid things even tho better solutions clearly are available..

But that's movie games for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

In a blog post, Xbox Game Pass engineering boss Ashley Speicher recapped some of the improvements that have come to platform. It is now available in more than 40 countries, and Microsoft brings all of its first-party games to the service the same day they hit retail. Speicher says the company made this change to serve more big-budget blockbuster games to subscribers. Thanks to Game Pass, Sea of Thieves surged to 2 million players in its first few weeks and State of Decay 2 had 1 million after a single week. Microsoft reiterated that it is commitment to do the same with Halo, Forza, Gears of War, and more.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/01/xbox-game-pass-turns-1-and-microsoft-has-bigger-plans-for-netflix-like-service/

Done.

So how many people played it through gamepass, a 1,000, 10,000, 1,000,000? also how many people subscribe to gamepass?

Until you know that we don't know how many subscribe and how many played it through gamepass or how many bought the game outright.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

So how many people played it through gamepass, a 1,000, 10,000, 1,000,000? also how many people subscribe to gamepass?

Until you know that we don't know how many subscribe and how many played it through gamepass or how many bought the game outright.

Thanks to Game Pass, Sea of Thieves surged to 2 million players in its first few weeks and State of Decay 2 had 1 million after a single week.

Definition of Surge.

""increase suddenly and powerfully, typically during an otherwise stable or quiescent period."shares surged to a record high"

There was a SURGE in players powerfully ( synonymous strong).

So yeah you may as well stop grasping,the games were boosted by game pass DBH wasn't.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 ReCloud

@tormentos: lmao, he was owned by semantics twice already

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 robert_sparkes  Online
Member since 2018 • 7273 Posts

MS should take note and realise there's a market for the genre.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos: So again you have no numbers.

Thanks for playing and losing tormy lol.