Detroit : Becoming Human has passed a staggering 1.5 million players!

• 190 results
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@zappat said:

@I_P_Daily lol you're probably the saltiest fanboy i've ever seen. You're on every PS4 thread being salty. Get yourself some Sony sugar baby ;)

Then you don't read many threads here because there are cows that are all over every Xbox thread posted here. Nobody is salty. Its a forum named SYSTEM WARS. What do you think people do in here?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#102 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

As mostly a Cow I will say the game is garbage like all Quantic Dream games.

I enjoyed Heavy Rain because I paid like $17 for it. I checked out Beyond 2 Souls and it was smegma. David Cage's idea of gameplay is whale feces. So I passed on this.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@i_p_daily: who cares? I'm following both of your narratives and according to it (number of players, regardless of paying for the games or not) GOW (5 million in one month, $60 LOL - this makes you look even worse) and H1Z1 (f2p) demolished those games.

LMAO TLHBO

Xbox can't win at anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#104 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: who cares? I'm following both of your narratives and according to it (number of players, regardless of paying for the games or not) GOW (5 million in one month, $60 LOL - this makes you look even worse) and H1Z1 (f2p) demolished those games.

LMAO TLHBO

Xbox can't win at anything.

You do as you replied to me trying to stick up for cow elder in quacknitwit and only made yourself look like a nitwit.

You didn't follow the narrative as I only used the games quack mentioned, and you tried to change the narrative to include a F2P beta.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@i_p_daily: ? You clown, that’s the lem narrative you dumbass. MS are the ones that are hiding sales numbers behind ”number of players”. I’m saying even with the “number of players” narrative your FlopBone still gets rekt by PS4 lol. Detroit: BH is peeing on the graves of Sea of Trash and State of Xbone Decay 2 which have since flopped out of the NPD charts top 15.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I actually really enjoyed the game. It's GOTY material.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@boycie: Just wanted to point out a typo in the headline, it should read 1.5 million watchers lol.

More interesting to watch than the recent streak of xbox flops.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#108 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia: You are still talking complete and utter BS.

PC is not just one thing, how much is Mac? how much is Dell? HP?

You can´t just bundle it all together and call it the same thing.

PC obliterates PS4 for gaming software revenue.

SW dictates PC as one platform to put up against any other 1 platform. Take complaints to GS staff or Forum Moderator.

Thank you for your time.

What on earth are you talking about? please provide a link to that rule that specifies that a debate about PC as one single entity.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 tormentos

@Pedro said:
@recloud said:

@Pedro: I don't, I don't pay attention to these petty things, but Google it and maybe you'll find your answer.

My bad I forgot Sony fannies don't pay attention to playing games, they prefer just watching thus petty things like player input is overlooked.

Look at it this way Detroit Becomes human does a better job been a movie,than Sea of thieves and state of decay 2 do at being games.

Scores don't lie you know scores right.? That thing you lemmings use to love last gen but this gen pretend don't exist or matter. :)

@zaryia said:

lol deflection. I don't like p2w games either. Both suck.

Someone felt left out.

Oh is that lemming in disguise.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

What on earth are you talking about? please provide a link to that rule that specifies that a debate about PC as one single entity.

Is this real life? The Gamespot review section reads, PC: PS4: XBOX1: SWITCH.

Four systems.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Jacanuk

@zaryia: Again quote the rule that states PC is only to be referred to as one entity.

I do not care what you in your own little world call PC so that it can fit into your false narratives,

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

@zaryia: Again quote the rule that states PC is only to be referred to as one entity.

I do not care what you in your own little world call PC so that it can fit into your false narratives,

They explicitly only shows and states 4 systems and 4 factions. That picture I posted is from the rules section.

https://www.gamespot.com/g00/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-30-32890752/?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2FtZXNwb3QuY29tL2ZvcnVtcy9zeXN0ZW0td2Fycy0zMTQxNTkyODIv&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14

Furthermore, the reason we do it is because that's how it's universally seen as. PC is one system, as anyone with half a brain understands. Which is why all sites classify it as that. Not because SW has just been randomly doing it for no reason for 10+ years.

https://www.gamespot.com/

• PC
  • PS4
  • Xbox One
  • Switch

http://www.metacritic.com/game

• PC
  • XB1
  • PS4
  • Switch
  • Wii

https://www.eurogamer.net/archive/face-off

• PC
  • PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Switch

Same for Gamerankings. Same for IGN. Same for Giantbomb. Same for sales sites.

You were proven wrong and are now trying to all of a sudden change how people gaming debate, score, and classify platforms on the internet.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: keep telling yourself that.

Xbox loses either way.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Jacanuk

@zaryia: I do not care about a picture

You claimed that there is a rule on Gamespot that PC is to be view as a single entity despite there being different "systems" like with console. Clearly, there are not.

That you use a single system PS4 to make it so that the entire PC sales is more than "console" is your problem, and it does not prove your argument one bit.

Compare sales that are comparable, not take it out of context to fit your own fallacies

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ReCloud

@Jacanuk: it's useless really, that person don't play games, it doesn't have a PC or console.

It simply spams the same arguments over and over.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Jacanuk

@recloud said:

@Jacanuk: it's useless really, that person don't play games, it doesn't have a PC or console.

Ya, Zaryia is a funny user.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@recloud said:

Ya, Zaryia is a funny user.

1. I do play games. I'm currently playing BFA, Farcry 5, and Witcher 3 DLC. Why did you two just do a baseless and fictional personal attack? Why do one at all?

2. I don't spam the same argument. Recloud randomly said PS4 has more sales. It factually has less sales. He started this argument, and was dead wrong.

3. You're objectively wrong. GS classifies it as PC, PS4, XB1X, and SWITCH. One system each. I can't find a section for Dell or HP (lol). I'm looking at Gamespot's main site right now, that's 4 separate listed systems at the top.

Please visit each site, this is ample proof. Their main lists go as follows,

https://www.gamespot.com/

• PC
  • PS4
  • Xbox One
  • Switch

http://www.metacritic.com/game

• PC
  • XB1
  • PS4
  • Switch
  • Wii

https://www.eurogamer.net/archive/face-off

• PC
  • PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Switch

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:

That you use a single system PS4 to make it so that the entire PC sales is more than "console" is your problem,

I didn't do this.

I said PC has the most sales out of any other gaming system/platform. Not more than all 3 consoles combined.

"Which is odd, because PC destroys PS4 in sales. If we are talking about sales, PC is first place and the market leader out of all systems we discuss at SW, This isn't up for debate. This is a fact."

Please do not lie.

@Jacanuk said:

Compare sales that are comparable, not take it out of context to fit your own fallacies

He said PS4 has more sales than PC. I gave a chart showing PC has more sales than PS4. Unquestionably.

What context did I use incorrectly? What fallacy did I use?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ReCloud

@zaryia: PS4 is the market leader.

You can't be the market leader when you have no enterprise behind you and you're an open platform.

That's how the market and business works.

PC doesn't dictate anything, PC is an open platform and has no power over the industry.

You lack the simplest understanding of the business world, which is really sad

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Zaryia
@recloud said:

@zaryia: PS4 is the market leader.

Incorrect. Mobile games are the market leader. Apart from that, PC has a market lead over PS4. There is no data showing otherwise. Your opinion does not change data analysis of marketing firms.

https://newzoo.com/insights/trend-reports/global-esports-market-report-2018-light/

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/newzoos-2018-report-insights-into-the-137-9-billion-global-games-market/

PC has a considerable higher gaming software revenue over PS4.

If you want me to consider your opinion over that of marketing research, you will have to post links.

@recloud said:

That's how the market and business works.

You lack the simplest understanding of the business world, which is really sad

Citation needed.

@recloud said:

PC doesn't dictate anything, PC is an open platform and has no power over the industry.

Citation needed. Considering that PC holds a lion share of the industry over any 1 console, by far, and produces the worlds most played, cloned, and profitable genres, I would really like evidence of your claim.

Mind you, this all one huge goalpost move when you couldn't refute the fact that PS4 has less non casual options.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

@boycie: Just wanted to point out a typo in the headline, it should read 1.5 million watchers lol.

More interesting to watch than the recent streak of xbox flops.

Yeah its because you have to actually play those games, Detroit Become Movie not so much, it flopped because everyone watched it on YouTube, including you as you don't own a PS4 lol.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable and polished unlike sea of Emptiness that has no content and bugs of Decay 2 that is filled with glitches LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: ? You clown, that’s the lem narrative you dumbass. MS are the ones that are hiding sales numbers behind ”number of players”. I’m saying even with the “number of players” narrative your FlopBone still gets rekt by PS4 lol. Detroit: BH is peeing on the graves of Sea of Trash and State of Xbone Decay 2 which have since flopped out of the NPD charts top 15.

Actually all you're doing is further cementing Detroit Become Movie as a massive flop, even with all the problems SoT & SoD2 had they still had more players with half the fanbase of the PS4, so thanks for confirming that DBM is the biggest flop.

MS are the ones hiding behind "players" and yet this thread is all about "players" and you even equated "players" to sales, man you're easy to own as you do it to yourself every single time.

So how many copies of DBM did Sony sell? I can't tell as there's no figures only "players"

Oh and the game must be a real turd if someone by the name of quacknitwit has just about every PS4 exclusive on his "now playing" list except for DBM.

TQHBO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: keep telling yourself that.

Xbox loses either way.

Spoken like a child with no debating skills.

You would think that with each alt you create you would getter a little better at this but no, its the reverse lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable and polished unlike sea of Emptiness that has no content and bugs of Decay 2 that is filled with glitches LMAO

How would you know you don't play video games you talk about them.

Think about this, both SoT & SoD2 had more players in less than half the time of DBM lol.

TCHBO.

RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

The game is good, I definately love playing as Connor the most. He deserves his own game imo. I'd rate this with Heavy Rain among the best choice based story games. I didn't get into David's other games like Indigo Prophecy and Beyond Two Souls though. I only think that this game should've been longer to warrant full price. But there is a lot of replayability for a story game.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ReCloud

@i_p_daily: i don't play videogames, lmao, I play since before you were born, kid, who do you think you're talking to?

And who cares about the number of players? Those games are garbage, not polished and only rabid lemmings play them.

And to rub salt in your lemming wounds: Xbox laster race, can't even pass the 30 million sales mark LMAO

Did you know? There are more people with ps+ than Xbox users out there.

Stay salty, Lem, that's the only thing you're good at.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: i don't play videogames, lmao, I play since before you were born, kid, who do you think you're talking to?

And who cares about the number of players? Those games are garbage, not polished and only rabid lemmings play them.

And to rub salt in your lemming wounds: Xbox laster race, can't even pass the 30 million sales mark LMAO

Stay salty, Lem, that's the only thing you're good at.

Wait you were playing games before 1988? yeah we all find that hard to believe, as you can't even post consistently to be considered an adult.

Who cares about the number of players?

You do reclown as you tried to change the narrative to add a F2P beta because it had over 10 millions "players" cows just keep on owning themselves lol.

Can't pass 30 million sales and yet can't provide a link from MS to prove how many its sold.

Sop posting with emotions and you won't own yourself LOL.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ReCloud

@i_p_daily: sure, I'm the one posting with emotions trying to make the one that sold more than 80 million units look bad...

Lemmings are so sad, have nothing to play lmao

Now excuse me, I'm going to play games, that thing that, you know, lemmings can't do since Xbox has no games LMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: sure, I'm the one posting with emotions trying to make the one that sold more than 80 million units look bad...

Lemmings are so sad, have nothing to play lmao

Now excuse me, I'm going to play games, that thing that, you know, lemmings can't do since Xbox has no games LMAO

Um the tweet made Sony look bad. they said "players" that's what this thread is about, keep up kid, don't worry when you get older your attention span should grow lol.

Yeah you go watch one of those Sony games on YouTube LMFAO.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Octopath pased 1 mill and came out 2-3 months later. Octopath is cruising.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Zaryia
@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable

watchable*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia said:
@recloud said:

@i_p_daily: at least Detroit is playable

watchable*

I heard its a cure for insomnia, after 5 mins of watching they are fast asleep lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Yeah its because you have to actually play those games, Detroit Become Movie not so much, it flopped because everyone watched it on YouTube, including you as you don't own a PS4 lol.

Well according to the bible of reviews even with little input from players DBU is a better game than both sea of shit,and state of decay 2,you can cry all you want about it,scores don't lie and no your personal opinion mean total crap when it comes to comparing games head to head,because you are a biased lemming and i am a biased cow.

And yes i do own a PS4 Kingtito.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Actually all you're doing is further cementing Detroit Become Movie as a massive flop, even with all the problems SoT & SoD2 had they still had more players with half the fanbase of the PS4, so thanks for confirming that DBM is the biggest flop.

MS are the ones hiding behind "players" and yet this thread is all about "players" and you even equated "players" to sales, man you're easy to own as you do it to yourself every single time.

So how many copies of DBM did Sony sell? I can't tell as there's no figures only "players"

Oh and the game must be a real turd if someone by the name of quacknitwit has just about every PS4 exclusive on his "now playing" list except for DBM.

TQHBO.

They still suck more than DBH,once again games are suppose to work on launch not 3 months latter,sea of thieves and state of decay 2 flopped badly and suck they are 60's games deal with it.

Yes that is what MS does all the time and never stop lemmings from trying to pass them as sold to consumer,at least sony doesn't have something game pass which blow's up the number of players.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#136 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@recloud said:

Think about this, both SoT & SoD2 had more players in less than half the time of DBM lol.

TCHBO.

I'm sure if we add all the people that played the Detroit Demo, It will beat SOD and SOT combined.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

1.5 million and 80 million consoles.

LowAttachRateStation

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@kuu2 said:

1.5 million and 80 million consoles.

LowAttachRateStation

Still better than the no games Flopbone where franchises go to completely die.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56434 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@recloud said:

TCHBO.

I'm sure if we add all the people that played the Detroit Demo, It will beat SOD and SOT combined.

I played Detroit: Being Human and Daily has no saying of the matter.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#140 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70468 Posts

@kuu2: 1.5 million played not sold. You got to be clear like the Sony fannies.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

@Pedro: Totally my bad. So then the game didn’t sell well since SPhony is using players.

I’m I doing it right Cows?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#142 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

That's a lot of rentals, plus game pass.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro said:

In sony's defence there is no game pass on PS4 to blow up that number.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

This 1.5 million number is embarrassing considering the budget and install base. Cows should feel ashamed. Especially considering how poppin’ the Twitch streams were.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well according to the bible of reviews even with little input from players DBU is a better game than both sea of shit,and state of decay 2,you can cry all you want about it,scores don't lie and no your personal opinion mean total crap when it comes to comparing games head to head,because you are a biased lemming and i am a biased cow.

And yes i do own a PS4 Kingtito.

Higher rated and yet has had less "players" then the other 2 you mentioned with half the "player" base, you & Detroit Become Movie got owned, scores only make your case even weaker LOL.

I love that you're calling me King, I am a king, just the king of lems owning cows daily lol.

Go buy a PS4 and get off of the bench tormy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

TQHBO.

They still suck more than DBH,once again games are suppose to work on launch not 3 months latter,sea of thieves and state of decay 2 flopped badly and suck they are 60's games deal with it.

Yes that is what MS does all the time and never stop lemmings from trying to pass them as sold to consumer,at least sony doesn't have something game pass which blow's up the number of players.

And again had more "players" than Detroit Become Movie with half the "player" base.

Damage control it more tormy, but, but scores LMFAO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Ant_17 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@recloud said:

TCHBO.

If it helps you sleep at night go right ahead, the rest of us will just sit back and laugh at you LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

In Sony's defence they have twice the player base ROFL.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Sony also has 3 times more games from first party. Detroit is quite niche and not one of PS heavy hitters. For the Xbox SoT and SoD2 were considered main releases due to the few offerings they have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Sony also has 3 times more games from first party. Detroit is quite niche and not one of PS heavy hitters. For the Xbox SoT and SoD2 were considered main releases due to the few offerings they have.

Ah more damage control, but this time from my new stalker lol.