Despicable practices by Microsoft exposed-FUD/MS shills

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2006/dec/11/newsonyviral

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/98306-13-sony-caught-editing-halo-wikipedia-entry

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080330/235610700.shtml

hmmmm I'm sure there is more.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@casharmy: Such a hypocrite.

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

That story with Misty Silver on reddit is old. I was there when "she" posted it and it never really got confirmed. Just someone making a new account and saying "the truth" which everyone with internet can do. What made it strange was that while MS apparently paid these people to upvote positive content on reddit all I could see back then on /r/gaming were negative xbox memes and positive PS4 ones. So where were these supposedly good posts because I sure as hell didn't see one. You know that making a false claim to make the opponent look bad is FUD too right? All it takes is making a new account on reddit and telling "the truth" in one post. It's so easy.

As for Penello and that forum where he is spreading FUD, that forum is neogaf. He has an account there and continuously responds to questions, even these days. So yeah that's pretty much a big pile of BS too because I've been on that forum and I've seen his posts.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

hmmm Brofists possibly?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

@lundy86_4 said:

You need to stop crying.

At the end of the day, this is still unproven.

@lundy86_4 said:

You need to stop crying.

At the end of the day, this is still unproven.

This is all emprical and undenibale. Just put two and two together

Microsoft has a proven shady history too so I dont know how any one could doubt....unless they are a Microsoft shill

Talk about an xbot being in denial.

I bet that you also think Microsoft's heavy ties to the NSA are "unproven" too.

Some really delusional xbots here...like you? Are you a Microsoft shill?

Reality is reality.

The reality is all this boils down to is a games console. Man up.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Inspired by Stringerboy.

That's perfect Laughing

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Snugenz

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

So I hide behind PC to bash one console while praising another to try to shield myself from being called a fanboy of the one I always defend?

No friend. but you are such a puppet forever defending any xbox fanboy when ever they get pointed out for what they are. You lundy and several other xbox blow hards. Your objections aren't even relevant you just want to defend your fellow xbox bunk buddy.

More hypocritical bull from Cashmoney. I don't defend Xbox fanboys because Casey isn't an Xbox fanboy, neither is lundy now that you bring him up. And how are we hiding behind the PC, so you think we spend thousands of Euro/$ whatever so we can come on GS and pretend we're PC gamers, are you completely cracked in the head?.

You think anyone who doesn't blindly worship Sony is an Xbox fanboy. So eh stay delusional there buddy, or ya know have more rage fits at people for not liking Sony as much as you Cowmoney.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

So I hide behind PC to bash one console while praising another to try to shield myself from being called a fanboy of the one I always defend?

No friend. but you are such a puppet forever defending any xbox fanboy when ever they get pointed out for what they are. You lundy and several other xbox blow hards. Your objections aren't even relevant you just want to defend your fellow xbox bunk buddy.

More hypocritical bull from Cashmoney. I don't defend Xbox fanboys because Casey isn't an Xbox fanboy, neither is lundy now that you bring him up. And how are we hiding behind the PC, so you think we spend thousands of Euro/$ whatever so we can come on GS and pretend we're PC gamers, are you completely cracked in the head?.

You think anyone who doesn't blindly worship Sony is an Xbox fanboy. So eh stay delusional there buddy, or ya know have more rage fits at people for not liking Sony as much as you Cowmoney.

huh? I have never had a fit because someone didn't like sony lol. More desperate non-sense from your deluded mind.

Xbox fanboys who hide behind PC all say the same thing.

It's like a default response that is supposed to protect your hidden agenda. Let me tell you, it doesn't work. Your activity just like that of lundy and Casey show too vividly your preference.

There are a few true PC fans on the board and none of you guys fit in their category. You always downplay or bash sony related info and sony fans just like the other users I mentioned and at the same time always defend and praise MS/Xbox fans and games ect.

There are tons of sony fans and fanboys who have gaming PCs (Davekeeh for example, kind of invalidates you silly money argument) but they aren't puppets who hide behind it to make arguments for and against the consoles they prefer.

ALSO:

Still waiting on you to tell me how what I said was hypocritical, but I am sure you just pulled that word out of your backside because you heard others use it and thought it sounded cool to throw in your desperate "let me defend my fellow fanboy" argument. lol Xbox kids

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Snugenz

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

huh? I have never had a fit because someone didn't like sony lol. More desperate non-sense from your deluded mind.

It's like a default response that is supposed to protect your hidden agenda. Let me tell you, it doesn't work. Your activity just like that of lundy and Casey show too vividly your preference.

There are a few true PC fans on the board and none of you guys fit in their category. You always downplay or bash sony related info and sony fans just like the other users I mentioned and at the same time always defend and praise MS/Xbox fans and games ect.

There are tons of sony fans and fanboys who have gaming PCs (Davekeeh for example, kind of invalidates you sillly money argument) but they aren't puppets who hide behind it to make arguments for and agaisnt the consoles they prefer.

Sure you havn't had fits buddy, sure, lets just pretend they never happened. *wink wink*

So i was right you truly are cracked in the head, you claim we spend all that money to come onto SW to bash Sony and the PS3, well you see there's one snag there, we don't (well i'm mostly speaking for myself here) bash Sony or the PS3, go ahead and check every post i've ever made, i dare ya.

We have been through this before you and i, and everytime i've asked you to prove i've ever bashed Sony or even defended MS you always run away from the arguement because you're always wrong, just like you are now.

Oh and using Davekeeh?, seriously one of the worst fanboys on the site to try and backup your disastrously weak arguement?. Loosingends has a PC aswell "zomg fanboys with PC's exist kkkkkk", no shit sherlock.

Btw, you're a hypocrite because you call out others as fanboys (when they're not) while you yourself are one of the worst fanboys on this site.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Lol. Sony does this crap everyday on neoGAF, N4G, dual shockers, edge magazine. He'll they even hacked MS's wiki last gen. It is a war of lies.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

There are tons of sony fans and fanboys who have gaming PCs (Davekeeh for example, kind of invalidates you sillly money argument) but they aren't puppets who hide behind it to make arguments for and agaisnt the consoles they prefer.

Sure you havn't had fits buddy, sure, lets just pretend they never happened. *wink wink*

So i was right you truly are cracked in the head, you claim we spend all that money to come onto SW to bash Sony and the PS3, well you see there's one snag there, we don't (well i'm mostly speaking for myself here) bash Sony or the PS3, go ahead and check every post i've ever made, i dare ya.

We have been through this before you and i, and everytime i've asked you to prove i've ever bashed Sony or even defended MS you always run away from the arguement because you're always wrong, just like you are now.

Oh and using Davekeeh?, seriously one of the worst fanboys on the site to try and backup your disastrously weak arguement?. Loosingends has a PC aswell "zomg fanboys with PC's exist kkkkkk", no shit sherlock.

lol, you sound as if you are blood shot right now. don't burst a blood vessel kiddo.

I have pointed out your actions but just like you said, lets just pretend they never happened *wink wink*

also, there is no snag using Davekeeh lem. Your own defense was destroyed trying to say that you and others wouldn't spend thousands on PC and defend you preferred console platform. I used Davekeeh as a counter to that argument and destroyed it, he likely spent more on his Alienware than all 3 of your so call "hermits" but he simply doesn't hide behind PC to make arguments for his preferred console like you guys. you defend xbox/ms related brand and fans while bashing PS/Sony related brand and fans. Of the individuals I pointed out I would say Lundy is the least hung up on the actions, but is no less bias than Casey and you.

I would stay and continue to be entertained by your damage control and puppet act but I have to head to work. Have fun riding MS and other xbox fanboy coat tails while I am gone.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Snugenz

PC aswell "zomg fanboys with PC's exist kkkkkk", no shit sherlock.

lol, you sound as if you are blood shot right now. don't burst a blood vessel kiddo.

I have pointed out your actions but just like you said, lets just pretend they never happened *wink wink*

also, there is no snag using Davekeeh lem. Your own defense was destroyed trying to say that you and others wouldn't spend thousands on PC and defend you preferred console platform. I used Davekeeh as a counter to that argument and destroyed it, he likely spent more on his Alienware than all 3 of your so call "hermits" but he simply doesn't hide behind PC to make arguments for his preferred console like you guys. you defend xbox/ms related brand and fans while bashing PS/Sony related brand and fans. Of the individuals I pointed out I would say Lundy is the least hung up on the actions, but is no less bias than Casey and you.

I would stay and continue to be entertained by your damage control and puppet act but I have to head to work. Have fun riding MS and other xbox fanboy coat tails while I am gone.

Your delusion truly knows no bounds. It's like you live in this imaginary world where the crap you make up is true instead of entirely fabricated (which it is).

Poor cashmoney, i feel sorry for ya buddy.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts

MS is evil

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

@casharmy said:

@Snugenz said:

There are tons of sony fans and fanboys who have gaming PCs (Davekeeh for example, kind of invalidates you silly money argument) but they aren't puppets who hide behind it to make arguments for and against the consoles they prefer.

ALSO:

Still waiting on you to tell me how what I said was hypocritical, but I am sure you just pulled that word out of your backside because you heard others use it and thought it sounded cool to throw in your desperate "let me defend my fellow fanboy" argument. lol Xbox kids

how you miss so many of my posts and somehow only see the ones where i defend the 360 is a mystery that will never be solved. you've never offered a shred of proof to back up your claims. every time you try it either backfires or is meaningless.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#67 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

This will just spark more hate. Mostly likely for 4chan and anon e.t.c... well done Microsoft.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@monsterpuncher:

This is funny since Sony has representatives trolling NeoGaf on 7/24 basis. Hilarious.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By blackace

@CaseyWegner said:

this is my favorite part of the article.

"Check this douchebag's post history. He is a Microsoft rep. Every single one of his posts is to defend MS," one Reddit user said.

how many people here fall into the category of "everything they post is to defend (insert system name here)?"

Sony must have paid trolls on this site as well then, as all they do is bash Microsoft and Xbox One and praise Sony's PS4 24/7. lol!! How many cows on here actually work for Sony? I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

So if a company puts food on my table, I shouldn't hype their products? See, I guess Im getting old, cause that makes more sense to me than someone like say Davekeeh or tormentos, who have no effin stake in their love affair with Sony. Do you people really believe Sony or Nintendo DONT employ this kind of marketing? How can you delude yourselves?

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

Microsoft is a disgusting Company! They're not perfect like Sony!

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

To be expected.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@killzowned24 said:

Sounds like Xbounity.

Lol, aint that the truth.

@psymon100 said:

Microsoft ... showing signs they are scared of Free and Open Source Software?

Good.

Amen, Getting assaulted on both the Operating system front and with new graphics API solutions should prove to be extremely interesting.

Fun times ahead for anyone interested in technology.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By monsterpuncher
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts

@Tsnapes022:

You sell something based on its own merits...

When Microsoft is paying for all this FUD, and for shills to inflate hype for the xbone thats when you KNOW the xbone is a shit product.

And Microsoft purposely lying about the competition, trying to sabotage or undermine with tactics, or sway opinion with shills - ALL things Microsoft has been PROVEN to do to sell, is some of the most despicable shit ever.

You can still be an ethical company like Sony, like Sony has become in gaming

Thats how you do it and the people have spoken....gamers voices have been heard...its the PS4 by unanimous choice. As PS4 is dominating in PRE-ORDER sales.

Microsoft's dirty slimy FUD/shills/propoganda tactics do not work in this day in age

Do not be a Microsoft shill enanler or enable these dirty tactics from Microsoft. We must make a stand against Microsoft, and FIGHT OFF Microsoft's advances, like we did when they were trying to take consumer rights away.

You either have to be a paid xbot troll or an xbox fanboy

P.S

The PS4 is more then strong enough to be sold on its own merits.

The PS4 has PS2 vibes of popularity in the air too. Sony has something special going on with the PS4, and they have been doing all the right things....Sony is winning...But i still WANT

Sony to aggresively market and counter Microsoft's tactics.

Also need to make it a point that the PS4 does everything better then the xbone for less....

In the case of the PS4, it would be more then justified for Sony to start doing what Microsoft is trying to do with the xbone....

Because one - it would be TRUE (PS4 doing everything better for less etc. Microsoft out right lies (powa of the cloud etc)

And secondly the PS4 is an actual great gaming friendly, consumer friendly product....unlike the over priced, under powered, anti-consumer xbone)

Plus Microsoft is corporate greed and scum at its most ugly...Microsoft tried to take away consumer rights and hides features behind pay wall fees...so yeah I want to see Sony DESTROY Microsoft with their OWN tactics even more now

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

MS isn't the only one that does this, as WilliamRLBaker points out at #51...

wondering what the future of this kind of marketing has, social network marketing or fake user marketing, recently I heard the Attorney General of New York is going after companies legally for doing stuff like post fake Yelp reviews and such, would love to see them go after this entire kind of marketing in general

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By monsterpuncher

@cain006:

Its funny you would mention foxconn

Before we get started, let me say, what a disgusting xbot you have to be to use stories involving real issues to suite your console war/agenda...pretending you care...no, you only care about using what ever it takes to push your xbone agenda.

Anyway, the original article never MENTIONS the PS4 anywhere

Yet a gaming site takes the original article, ALTERS IT, and injects the PS4 into it front and center, trying to make it seem like its Sony's fault for foxconn working conditions. Just pathetic.

Yeah, it's undeniably suspicious, and with Microsoft's proven shady history, use your head...

It was another BLATANT example of Microsoft FUD...You prove my point more and hurt your case...

The timing is even more suspicious too

It was weeks old news...why was it released just now, especially after...how....

A handicapped kid had said he went to a game convention, and couldnt play the games on the top level because there were no wheel chair ramps. He said how Microsoft essentially told him "sorry, we cant help you, now f@ck off." While Sony went above and beyond to accomodate him and even gave him a free PS4.

Sony did an amazing thing and never bragged about it (hell Microsoft being the sleazy company they are wouldve turned it into a huge plubicity stunt or they wouldve had it set up from the start. No one would buy it)

Well, Microsoft was painted in a bad light....

So days later all of the sudden an altered article about foxconn starts circulating which tries to condemn Sony when EVERYONE literally uses foxconn? Yeah, right...I know BS when i see it

The timing is big damning evidence against Microsoft's blatant FUD attempt against Sony.

Of course, I hope working conditions improve at foxconn ( if the story is to be believed) Its not a Sony thing though. Its a FOXCONN thing.

And Microsoft desperately used the foxconn thing as an oppurtuntity for FUD against Sony in an attempt to "counter" the amazing good will Sony story that was actually legit. Thats just despicable on Microsoft's part.

Sony seriously needs to take Microsoft to COURT for all the FUD Microsoft tries to spread against Sony...

F@ck you Microsoft

Microsoft is truly the worst of the worst corporate scum. I hope Microsoft burns to the ground. The disasterious xbone is already helping them do it on their own and faster lol

And the reality is Microsoft USES foxconn to make their consoles too, so its like, come on now.

All the facts point to one thing...Sony is passionate about gaming, and truly cares for gamers and gaming....you hear of all these legit stories of Sony going above and beyond for their fans

Yet there is nothing but damning evidence of Microsoft constantly under going shady despicable practices/ tactics or engaging in typical Microsoft anti-consumer acts

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

God sony fanboys are so stupid.

You wan to know what despicable practices are?

Forcing students to work overtime without pay to produce ps4 consoles and forcing toys r Us to remove their fabulous 15 video due to disgusting and racist comments left by sony fanboys who cant accept that their console was not on the list.

Get a grip morons.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

pretending you care

Why should he read beyond that? What gives you the insight, to know that?

lol.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Now freedomfreak is using sheen? It was bad enough that william was still trying to make that catch on.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By monsterpuncher

@WilliamRLBaker said:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2006/dec/11/newsonyviral

http://www.tomshardware.com/horum/98306-13-sony-caught-editing-halo-wikipedia-entry

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080330/235610700.shtml

hmmmm I'm sure there is more.

There is shady, and then THERE is Microsoft level of shady. Microsoft is beyond shady and is the WORST of the big 3 in gaming by far.

Microsoft is the most anti consumer of the bunch and the fact they were willing to go that far with their extreme anti consumer xbone policies in the first place proves it.

Micorsoft doing this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/microsoft-team-sport-nsa-sharing-information-report-article-1.1396917

Is soo much worse then ANYTHING Sony has done.

Exerts from the article:

"Microsoft worked with the spy agency to ensure analysts had access to its Outlook email service"

"And when Microsoft bought the popular chat service Skype, the company helped the NSA ensure it could monitor both audio and video conversations."

NOW THAT^ is some truly despicable shit. No comparison. Microsoft is despicable. Sony has NEVER DONE anything like that, ever before.

The fact Microsoft is THE BIGGEST supporter of PRISM MEANS Microsoft is 1 of the most shady American corps out there.

Sony is NO WHERE seen on that list of compainies who are on board with PRISM. Sony could never be as bad as Microsoft, even if they tried.

Then there is the fact that Microsoft was even FOUND guilty of ANTI TRUST LAWS

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft_Corporation

Sony has NEVER been CONVICTED of ANTI TRUST LAWS. Microsoft has.

Not to mention ALL the widely reported problems with Microsoft Windows. The fact Windows is a haven for MELWARE and viruses etc.

Microsoft has a blatant history of being shady and anti-consumer. Proven again and again.

To deny it youre simply not living in reality.

In gaming, which is what was being talking about in the first place, Sony has NEVER done anything a fraction as bad as:

Microsoft trying to get away with DRM/always online schemes. Microsoft enforcing a mandatory kinect spy cam etc.

Sony has always been pro gamer and pro consumer from the start. Their actions prove so

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By monsterpuncher

@edidili said:

That story with Misty Silver on reddit is old. I was there when "she" posted it and it never really got confirmed. Just someone making a new account and saying "the truth" which everyone with internet can do. What made it strange was that while MS apparently paid these people to upvote positive content on reddit all I could see back then on /r/gaming were negative xbox memes and positive PS4 ones. So where were these supposedly good posts because I sure as hell didn't see one. You know that making a false claim to make the opponent look bad is FUD too right? All it takes is making a new account on reddit and telling "the truth" in one post. It's so easy.

As for Penello and that forum where he is spreading FUD, that forum is neogaf. He has an account there and continuously responds to questions, even these days. So yeah that's pretty much a big pile of BS too because I've been on that forum and I've seen his posts.

The fact you try to downplay all of this confirms without a doubt that you are a paid Microsoft shill bot

Its like, come the hell on..

The reddit thing was PROVEN true

And even a neogaf mod said that he has had to ban MORE Microsoft shills then ANY other group of shills ever; for all the Microsoft FUD they have been trying to spread

Microsoft shills have been a REAL serious PROBLEM on neogaf. The mods will attest to that.

Its like Microsoft doesnt get the hint that it doesnt work, it FOOLS no one, and it only brings more DESERVED HATE to Microsoft/xbone

We the gamers unite and say our message loud and clear, "F@CK OFF Microsoft you sleazy disingenuous company. F@ck off with all of your FUD and paid for Microsoft shills"

And Albert Penello was CAUGHT with his pants down trying to spread misinformation about the PS4 and doing VERY SUSPECT math to make the xbone look stronger

He WAS CAUGHT.

Many in this thread have even attested to that-to the fact that Albert was blatantly trying to spread FUD and they SAW IT.

You obviously dont know specs if you believe Albert was being honest with his shady math....or like i said, you are a Microsoft shill trying to downplay these serious issues.

And believe me when i tell you this...I tweeted the link to as many Sony officials as i could on twitter. Albert Penello was in voilation of Anti-trust laws and you can expect Sony to take legal action against Microsoft

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

lolTC.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Lol Brofists.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

It always amuses me when the people who complain about one company doing this, when they essentially do the same thing for a different company.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By monsterpuncher

@Evo_nine said:

Forcing students to work overtime without pay to produce ps4 consoles and forcing toys r Us to remove their fabulous 15 video due to disgusting and racist comments left by sony fanboys who cant accept that their console was not on the list.

Get a grip morons.

Refer to my post right ABOVE yours

You are that VERY same xbot who i was talking about in my first paragraph

It couldnt have worked out better for me. You posted right after me and PROVED what i said.

By the way, here is an exert from the second paragraph onwards:

The original article never MENTIONS the PS4 anywhere

Yet a gaming site takes the original article, ALTERS IT, and injects the PS4 into it front and center, trying to make it seem like its Sony's fault for foxconn working conditions. Just pathetic.

Yeah, it's undeniably suspicious, and with Microsoft's proven shady history, use your head...It was another BLATANT example of Microsoft FUD...You prove my point more and hurt your case...

The timing is even more suspicious tooIt was weeks old news...why was it released just now, especially after how.....

A handicapped kid had said he went to a game convention, and couldnt play the games on the top level because there were no wheel chair ramps. He said how Microsoft essentially told him "sorry, we cant help you, now f@ck off." While Sony went above and beyond to accomodate him and even gave him a free PS4.

Xbots seemt to conveniently "forget" that Microsoft uses Foxconn to make their consoles too....where is your digust for Microsoft for that....

Or is it just only a foxconn thing when its brought to your attention Microsoft uses foxconn...

But of course when its Sony "omg Sony is responsible. Its so terrible"

You and xbots like you are tuly pathetic!

Hell, WHERE were you when Microsoft tried to take away consumer rights? Exactly.

Lastly, I want TO SEE PROOF of said comments on the Toys R Us video, and then I want undeniable proof that said comment came from a "Sony fanboy."

Considering all of Microsoft's proven recent FUD attempts against Sony, EVERYTHING even remotely anti-Sony will now be treated as Microsoft FUD until proven otherwise

Sony has been doing everything right, while Microsoft has been doing everything wrong...so "news" like the above makes it all the more suspicious too etc.

And regardless if it ends up being true or not, let me tell you what, in ONE session of xbox live you WILL encounter far more racist, biogoted comments from PROVEN XBOX fanboys.....

The supposed "bad" comments section of the Toys R Us video will look TAME by comparison to what you encounter over xbox live from disgusting racist xbox fanboys DAILY etc

Ive even seen xbots on this site make racist comments against Asians due to the Playstation....and THAT IS TRULY BEYOND despicable

You are one of the worst xbots on this site. No one cares what you have to say nor takes anything you say seriously

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

It couldnt have worked out better for me. You posted right after me and PROVED what i said.

Yeah, it's undeniably suspicious, and with Microsoft's proven shady history, use your head...It was another BLATANT example of Microsoft FUD...You prove my point more and hurt your case...

The timing is even more suspicious tooIt was weeks old news...why was it released just now, especially after how.....

And the FACT IS Microsoft uses Foxconn to make consoles too, so where is your hate for Microsoft...you fake activist....or is it now just only a foxconn thing when its brought to your attention Microsoft uses foxconn...but when its Sony "omg Sony is responsible. Its so terrible"

Xbot

Hell, WHERE were you when Microsoft tried to take away consumer rights? Exactly.

You truly are a delusional xbot far removed from reality

Lastly, I want TO SEE PROOF of said comments on the Toys R Us video, and then I want undeinable proof that said comment came from a "Sony fanboy."

Considering all of Microsoft's proven recent FUD attempts against Sony, EVERYTHING even remotely anti-Sony will now be treated as Microsoft FUD until proven otherwise

And regardless if it ends up being true or not, let me tell you what, in ONE session of xbox live you WILL encounter far more racist, biogoted comments from PROVEN XBOX fanboys.....

The supposed "bad" comments section of the Toys R Us video will look TAME by comparison to what you encounter over xbox live from disgusting racist xbox fanboys DAILY etc

For crying out loud, ive even seen xbots on this site make racist comments against Asians due to the Playstation....and THAT IS BEYOND despicable

You are one of the worst xbots on this site. No one cares what you have to say nor takes anything you say seriously

Crikey...you are way to passionate about this.

.......ok so Sony is the best company in the world and they are your best friend. They also cured cancer and solved world hunger. I think they will also mow your lawn cause they are just than damn nice.

Happy?

I really couldn't give a toss, back to reality, both companies want your money and couldn't give a shit about you. No go cry.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CaseyWegner

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

And the FACT IS Microsoft uses Foxconn to make consoles too, so where is your hate for Microsoft...you fake activist....or is it now just only a foxconn thing when its brought to your attention Microsoft uses foxconn...but when its Sony "omg Sony is responsible. Its so terrible"

Xbot

Lastly, I want TO SEE PROOF of said comments on the Toys R Us video, and then I want undeniable proof that said comment came from a "Sony fanboy."

Sony has been doing everything right, while Microsoft has been doing everything worng...so "news" like the above makes it more suspicious.

For crying out loud, ive even seen xbots on this site make racist comments against Asians due to the Playstation....and THAT IS BEYOND despicable

you still can't see that you are exactly like what you're condemning?

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Xbot

Sony has been doing everything right, while Microsoft has been doing everything wrong...so "news" like the above makes it all the more suspicious too etc.

Brofist or monsterpuncher calm down OMG are you really that crazy for Playstation !!!??? hopefully Sony is paying you for all this anti-Xbox campaing.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Brofists with more unproven baseless assumptions, theres just No originality Left on this board anymore.

Sorry, i meant Brofists using SOMEBODY ELSES unproven, Baseless assumptions

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

The fact you try to downplay all of this confirms without a doubt that you are a paid Microsoft shill bot

I did not try to downplay it. Penello does have an account on neogaf. Is not a secret, go and check it out by yourself and all his posts.

And sure I'm a shill too. Apparently everyone that doesn't agree with cows is a shill. Wth is wrong with you? One cannot simply say something without being called a paid marketer, it's like freaking gestapo these days. All around the web you basically see all kind of love letters to Sony, some which can be considered just borderline shameless marketing but if anyone says something even remotely good for xbox is immediately labelled as a shill.

Sometimes you have to wonder which is the one that is leading a massive marketing move on the web because sure as hell I'm not seeing this whatever deceiving marketing move MS is making. I mean where were those good xbox posts that that anonymous source on reddit said MS was doing? I didn't see any back then on reddit. When it came to xbox all I saw were bashing memes even on new posts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Sony has no control what so ever over who Foxcom contract or not for making PS4,trying to accuse sony of something like that would basically spill to any company on US that make product with Foxcom including Apple and MS to,non of this companies control how Foxcom make product they just pay to have them made,Foxcom has been what the leading company in China for suicides.? Has apple stop making iphones,ipad,ipods,laptops and selling them in US.?

Maybe you are to young to understand how Foxcom deals with companies works,they pay Foxcom to do a job and Foxcom is the one who chose how to,if Foxcom make 5 years work it is Chinas government which should step in and put and end to bad practices,sony,apple,MS and any other company having contract with Foxcome may not even know how the products are made.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@edidili said:

I did not try to downplay it. Penello does have an account on neogaf. Is not a secret, go and check it out by yourself and all his posts.

And sure I'm a shill too. Apparently everyone that doesn't agree with cows is a shill. Wth is wrong with you? One cannot simply say something without being called a paid marketer, it's like freaking gestapo these days. All around the web you basically see all kind of love letters to Sony, some which can be considered just borderline shameless marketing but if anyone says something even remotely good for xbox is immediately labelled as a shill.

Sometimes you have to wonder which is the one that is leading a massive marketing move on the web because sure as hell I'm not seeing this whatever deceiving marketing move MS is making. I mean where were those good xbox posts that that anonymous source on reddit said MS was doing? I didn't see any back then on reddit. When it came to xbox all I saw were bashing memes even on new posts.

Yes we know he was catch doing funny math and downplaying the PS4 advantage without knowing sh** about the PS4 hardware.

It is funny how Digital Foundry has a sudden love for the xbox one,specially Leadbetter have you see the numbers of articles posted recently by DF for the xbox one.?

Because they out number the PS4 one by allot,and some how you think MS is not doing reputation fixing with now.?

MS didn't even mention anything close to hardware on E3 they refuse to talk spec comparisons,and even cancel interviews they had,then there is how they blocked all xbox one videos on Youtube to that people could not comment on them,because the backlash was so big that they could not handle it.

MS is probably spending million trying to fix the xbox one broken image,pre-orders and poll all over the world put the PS4 this holiday beating the xbox one even on US,so yeah no wonder MS is trying so hard to convince every one that the xbox one is as good or better than the PS4.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Sony has no control what so ever over who Foxcom contract or not for making PS4,trying to accuse sony of something like that would basically spill to any company on US that make product with Foxcom including Apple and MS to,non of this companies control how Foxcom make product they just pay to have them made,Foxcom has been what the leading company in China for suicides.? Has apple stop making iphones,ipad,ipods,laptops and selling them in US.?

Maybe you are to young to understand how Foxcom deals with companies works,they pay Foxcom to do a job and Foxcom is the one who chose how to,if Foxcom make 5 years work it is Chinas government which should step in and put and end to bad practices,sony,apple,MS and any other company having contract with Foxcome may not even know how the products are made.

Thank you Chinese labour laws.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Xbot

You have major problems bro. I suggest you get them looked at, seriously.

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By monsterpuncher

@uninspiredcup said:

This will just spark more hate. Mostly likely for 4chan and anon e.t.c... well done Microsoft.

Exactly, Microsoft engaging in all the shady tactics they do only brings more hate to them. Microsoft shills only make me want to hate Microsoft more too

We can only hope that a legit gamer gets pissed, steps up, and hacks the hell out of Microsoft, like never seen before, for all the shady things Microsoft has done and continues to try to get away with.

Thus sending a message that gamers WILL NOT take Microsoft's slimey, sleazy tactics anymore etc.

It wont ever happen, but we can still spread the word about Microsoft's sleazy tactics so more and more know. Knowledge is power etc...and maybe we can shed enough light on forums to the point those in high positions of power take notice and get involved in the fight against Microsoft....

monsterpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 monsterpuncher

@Evo_nine said:

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Xbot

Lastly, I want TO SEE PROOF of said comments on the Toys R Us video, and then I want undeinable proof that said comment came from a "Sony fanboy."

.......ok so Sony is the best company in the world and they are your best friend. They also cured cancer and solved world hunger. I think they will also mow your lawn cause they are just than damn nice.

Happy?

I really couldn't give a toss, back to reality, both companies want your money and couldn't give a shit about you. No go cry.

Yet YOU passionately defend the anti-consuner, anti-gamer Microsoft

What does that say about you!

Sony fans are fans of a genuine company who is PRO GAMER at least.

Also, your last paragraph is very odd. Its the same talking point Microsoft shills use, almost word for word

"All companys want your money and dont care."

AS IF ALL companies are the SAME across the board lol.

You xbots NEED TO STOP with that non sense. Its irrational reasoning and is only done to deflect

(Remember, when I said if you hear the same argument coming up again and again, its likely a collective Microsoft shill effort? Disregard)

Of course Sony cares about profit, BUT Sony's actions PROVE that they also care about gamers, and that they care about putting out great products people will love too I.E the 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful PS4 etc

Mean while, Microsoft's actions PROVE they are anti-consumer/anti-gamer. Many examples in this thread already given etc.

Microsoft just wants to do the bare minium while extorting you for everything you have

Sony and Microsoft could not be MORE different lol

In gaming, Sony's way of business, ethics, philosophies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Microsoft's by miles.....its not even close

The POINT IS,

Sony>>>>>Microsoft when it comes to everything gaming related...Sony is better then Microsoft....Playstation destroys xbox.....and Microsoft has PROVEN to be the WORST most corrupt company to EVER GET INTO GAMING.....

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 CaseyWegner

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

@monsterpuncher said:

@Evo_nine said:

Get a grip morons.

Xbot

Happy?

Yet YOU passionately defend the anti-consuner, anti-gamer Microsoft

What does that say about you!

Sony fans are fans of a genuine company who is PRO GAMER at least.

Also, your last paragraph is very odd. Its the same talking point Microsoft shills use, almost word for word

"All companys want your money and dont care."

AS IF ALL companies are the SAME across the board lol.

You xbots NEED TO STOP with that non sense. Its irrational reasoning and is only done to deflect

(Remember, when I said if you hear the same argument coming up again and again, its likely a collective Microsoft shill effort? Disregard)

Of course Sony cares about profit, BUT Sony's actions PROVE that they also care about gamers, and that they care about putting out great products people will love too I.E the 100$ cheaper 50% more powerful PS4 etc

Mean while, Microsoft's actions PROVE they are anti-consumer/anti-gamer. Many examples in this thread already given etc.

Microsoft just wants to do the bare minium while extorting you for everything you have

Sony and Microsoft could not be MORE different lol

In gaming, Sony's way of business, ethics, philosophies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Microsoft's by miles.....its not even close

The POINT IS,

Sony>>>>>Microsoft when it comes to everything gaming related...Sony is better then Microsoft....Playstation destroys xbox.....and Microsoft has PROVEN to be the WORST most corrupt company to EVER GET INTO GAMING.....

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 blackace

@monsterpuncher: What's funny is Sony is paying Neogaf and Reeditto hype their PS4 and remove any positive XB1 posts. lol!! Go figure.