Demos on PSN

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
What demos are available on PSN? i talking about real game demos, not for the arcade games (all ones on XBL have a demo but no one lists them as demos)
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 merek16_basic
Member since 2003 • 5018 Posts
GTHD, Motorstorm, Formula1, RFOM, Genji, NBA 07 i think are the only ones i can recall
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Conker-Fan

GTHD, Motorstorm, Formula1, RFOM, Genji, NBA 07 i think are the only ones i can recall
merek16_basic

NO GRAW 2, Def Jam, or other 3rd party multiplatform games? those were just released on XBL

merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 merek16_basic
A lame selection not comparable with XBLR-Dot-Yung

XBL Marketplace wasnt that great of a selection either when 360 first launched, IMO, PSN has a better selection of demos than Marketplace when it was 3 months old
merek16_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 merek16_basic

[QUOTE="merek16_basic"]GTHD, Motorstorm, Formula1, RFOM, Genji, NBA 07 i think are the only ones i can recall
Conker-Fan

NO GRAW 2, Def Jam, or other 3rd party multiplatform games? those were just released on XBL

nope, not yet.  Def Jam isnt worth it though, i thought the demo was the worst thing i have ever played
A2D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 A2D
Member since 2005 • 4658 Posts
Rumor going around is once Sony get the Europe launch sorted they're going to make an effort of getting demos on the PSN. They really need to do it, must drive sales up quite a lot.
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
[QUOTE="Conker-Fan"]

[QUOTE="merek16_basic"]GTHD, Motorstorm, Formula1, RFOM, Genji, NBA 07 i think are the only ones i can recall
merek16_basic

nope, not yet. Def Jam isnt worth it though, i thought the demo was the worst thing i have ever played

The Def Jam demo gave me a good laugh. I think I will rent it.
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Conker-Fan

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]A lame selection not comparable with XBLmerek16_basic

XBL Marketplace wasnt that great of a selection either when 360 first launched, IMO, PSN has a better selection of demos than Marketplace when it was 3 months old

the selection was actually retty good when the 360 launched- kameo demos, pgr3, FNR3, Blazing Angels, GRAW, and many more. probally around 20 in 3 months alone

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Conker-Fan
[QUOTE="merek16_basic"][QUOTE="Conker-Fan"]

smokeydabear076

nope, not yet. Def Jam isnt worth it though, i thought the demo was the worst thing i have ever played

I thought it was terrible. When they rgab you you have no control

steps to piss the person your playing against off- punch (2x), grab, throw into gas pumps, wave your hand to explode the gas tank, repeat

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
[QUOTE="smokeydabear076"][QUOTE="merek16_basic"][QUOTE="Conker-Fan"]

Conker-Fan

steps to piss the person your playing against off- punch (2x), grab, throw into gas pumps, wave your hand to explode the gas tank, repeat

I love the first two game but this one was garbage.:(
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
[QUOTE="smokeydabear076"][QUOTE="merek16_basic"][QUOTE="Conker-Fan"]

Conker-Fan

The controls are horrible, but beating the crap out of people can be fun. What is the big deal about the PS3 not getting the demo if you think it is so crappy??
palaric8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 palaric8
Member since 2006 • 2246 Posts
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]A lame selection not comparable with XBLmerek16_basic