appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

@hardwenzen: Are you saying hard and above has smarter AI? Because I didn't notice any difference, just way more bullet spongy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39386 Posts

@appariti0n said:

@hardwenzen: Are you saying hard and above has smarter AI? Because I didn't notice any difference, just way more bullet spongy.

Oh hell yes. Their angle of vision is narrower on the easiest difficulties and on Easy/Very Easy you can stand in their line of sight for 5sec plus before they can even spot you. AI is blind. I am not absolutely certain about them flaking you more on Survivor because i barely tried any other difficulties other than Survivor+ on NG+, but they do flank a ton on these difficulties. I also fund that they took cover way more often and sometimes camped their spot until you pass by and get one shot.

I tried very easy, easy, survivor and survivor+. I assume Hard is the same as survivor but you take less damage and enemies die quicker? Not sure.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

@hardwenzen: Nevermind lol. Went back and read closer, you were talking about TLOU2.

I thought I had seriously missed a major difference in the difficulty settings for cyberpunk.