Crackdown fans are fake

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johngmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 johngmills
Member since 2005 • 4349 Posts
I don't own it yet...but I've played the demo and find it engrossing....pretty much anyone that has read my posts realize that I'm not an online gamer so the beta isn't a concern for me. Some people have forgotten the basic rules of gaming...blowing s up is fun as hell......and when you can run around for hours doing nothing but blowing s up...not have to following any missions if you don't want to is awesome.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
Wasssup.Im new and i have to say crackdown is cool.But not as cool as pursuit force but is damn cool.I almost beat the game im with the final gang.
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
Crackdown is awesome, your fake!
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Cedmln

There is no possible way that you can completely beat this game in 45 minutes..It takes hours to level your character up which is one of the best things about the game, FINDING THE ORBS...

Now do yourself a favor, go back and do the achievements like climbing the agency tower and leveling up your driving skills so that you can do stunts and watch your vehicles transform in to some really sweet vehicles..

You can't rush the game..It's got a lot to offer..

I see that from what you typed in this post, you've clearly didn't read my other posts. And I already got more than a few of the achievements.

PS: I guess no one knows when the beta is available.

Ok. my bad. The beta is some time in March I  heard...Have you tried the co-op yet?
Avatar image for FrenziedRaldo24
FrenziedRaldo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 FrenziedRaldo24
Member since 2005 • 9054 Posts
I guess lemmings think this game is going to sell millions based off word-of-mouth alone:roll:
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Cubs360
[QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Well. I have to update you guys.

Guess what?

About 30 minutes ago I had just beat (from start to finish) the game in less than 45 minutes. I'm not kidding.

No cheats or glitches. I'll have my review done today.

When are they putting the beta up for download?

heretrix

There is no possible way that you can completely beat this game in 45 minutes..It takes hours to level your character up which is one of the best things about the game, FINDING THE ORBS...

Now do yourself a favor, go back and do the achievements like climbing the agency tower and leveling up your driving skills so that you can do stunts and watch your vehicles transform in to some really sweet vehicles..

You can't beat Crackdown in 45 Minutes, Your incorrect. I just beat it last night and it was around 15 hours! This is just the story, no rooftop races, car races, hidden orbs, agility orbs, and stunts!
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Hater3000
[QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

heretrix

Now do yourself a favor, go back and do the achievements like climbing the agency tower and leveling up your driving skills so that you can do stunts and watch your vehicles transform in to some really sweet vehicles..

I see that from what you typed in this post, you've clearly didn't read my other posts. And I already got more than a few of the achievements.

Ok. my bad. The beta is some time in March I  heard...Have you tried the co-op yet?

March?.Damn....My Co-op doesnt work,i couldnt find anyone to play with. Too bad it doesnt have 2 player mode so i can play with some else using the extra controller.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Hater3000
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Guess what?

About 30 minutes ago I had just beat (from start to finish) the game in less than 45 minutes. I'm not kidding.

Cubs360

Now do yourself a favor, go back and do the achievements like climbing the agency tower and leveling up your driving skills so that you can do stunts and watch your vehicles transform in to some really sweet vehicles..

You can't beat Crackdown in 45 Minutes, Your incorrect. I just beat it last night and it was around 15 hours! This is just the story, no rooftop races, car races, hidden orbs, agility orbs, and stunts!

Dont forget the sucide Jump from the top and the online play.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 heretrix
[QUOTE="Cubs360"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Guess what?

Hater3000

Dont forget the sucide Jump from the top and the online play.

It's not a suicide jump if you land in the pond at the base of the building. You'll get the "Base jumper" achievement..
Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#60 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
[QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

heretrix

Yes I have played it on co-op...

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Cubs360

I had my doubts. Never enjoyed open ended games. So I rented Crackdown and was pleasantly suprised. GTA was not for me - this is !

I was swayed by the overwhelming positive reviews...paying attention to one site for your gaming info is like voting in the presisdent with a single vote. To get a decent outcome - you need concensus...

From : http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/crackdown

G4 TV

This is the kind of game that takes over your brain after long play sessions, leading you to scrutinize real-life buildings for handholds and leaping potential. It’s an absolute blast to play, and arguably one of the finest superhero games made thus far.

GameShark

Crackdown does everything right and doesn't let the narrative (which assails you at every turn) get in the way of the fun - and there's plenty of fun to be had.

ZTGameDomain

While the game is just a giant mesh of tons of genres it manages to do them all to near perfection. When a game has you thinking about it constantly and talking about it only makes you want to play it more you know you have something special on your hands.

Games Master UK

The most explosive action game on Xbox 360 yet. "GTA"s suddenly got a lot to live up to. [Mar 2007, p.64]

Gaming Age

It combines the vast environments of GTA, the quick, the satisfying combat of great action games, a vertical dimension of game play and the character progression of RPGs in a very entertaining and unique package. The content is strictly for adults, but otherwise, it's a slam dunk.

Team Xbox

But for every slight slip-up or apparent wrong in Crackdown, there’s a laundry list of perfection and general right that makes this title nearly impossible to put down - like some sort of digital crack.

Worth Playing

Games like Crackdown are the cornerstone the 360's passionate user community is built upon, and why the 360 is developing an increasingly deserved reputation for being the next-gen console of choice.

GamingExcellence

The variety of achievements will also keep you entertained for a long while. A solid, fun and wholly addictive game that should be purchased on its merits alone.

Official Xbox Magazine UK

It plays brilliantly and is astonishingly easy to get into...For outrageousness and pure entertainment value, Crackdown is the most fun sandbox game to date...It's all-out action. Crackdown is an absolute riot. [Feb 2007, p.8]

GamePro

Crackdown is ridiculously fun, and that "Halo 3" beta code may go unused for longer than you think. [Mar 2007, p.88]

EuroGamer

Being so excellent that you obliterate the single-player in a weekend is not enough to stop it being my favourite Xbox 360 game of recent times.

1UP

If Crackdown were nothing more than a GTA-ish game with the fat trimmed away and some insane physical abilities, hell, that'd be something to be thrilled about. That it represents the best, if not the first, online multiplayer sandbox game on a console is just gravy.

Friz

Frizby3
WOW, Total Own@ge Topic Creator, An overwhelming majority of people on this thread love Crackdown!
mirlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 mirlegend
Member since 2002 • 6737 Posts

I guess lemmings think this game is going to sell millions based off word-of-mouth alone:roll:FrenziedRaldo24

advertising, halo 3, word of mouth, demo. with those on its side its got a very good chance to move 1 million + units.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 heretrix

[QUOTE="FrenziedRaldo24"]I guess lemmings think this game is going to sell millions based off word-of-mouth alone:roll:mirlegend

advertising, halo 3, word of mouth, demo. with those on its side its got a very good chance to move 1 million + units.

There is no doubt that Crackdown will sell a million units. Anyone that believes otherwise is seriously deluded. It would have probably sold that without the Halo beta attached because 360 owners are buying a lot of games..I for one didn't buy it for the Halo beta and neither did my friends..We don't play Halo.
REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts

This guy is just a troll.  Hasn't played the game.  Its a lot of fun - especially as you get new abilities and new weapons.  To say it is a GTA IV clone is naiive (not saying that he did, but anyone who says this).  The Halo 3 beta "sealed the deal" for me and I'm glad that I made my purchase. 

To say that I bought it just for the beta is stupid.  It is definitely a great game in its own right and lots of fun.  Fun - now that's something that PS3 fans may not know much about...

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

Im sorry, but this is complete BS. Everyone should know that the only reason a strong majority of the people are buying this game is for the " Halo 3 Beta "(yes common sense). But why do so many people seem to be in denial about--you guys keep trying to justify your idiotic purchase of a game just to enjoy a Beta that lacks a real release date set in stone. Seriously, if that Beta wasn't being included--there would easily be countless threads of " GTA/Saint Row Rip-off " garbage--but now, people are actually trying to justify their purchase of a crappy game as not only being highly enjoyable--but worth buying on it own without a care for the Halo 3 Beta?!?

I havent seen this much denial since Jared from subway continues to put heavy focus on the low fat area of subway sandwiches knowing darn well that more meat is what really matters. :lol:

TheCSPeaceMaker
I preordered Crackdown as soon as it was in my local gamestops system. This was MONTHS before they decided/announced that the Halo 3 beta would be on the game.
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

Im sorry, but this is complete BS. Everyone should know that the only reason a strong majority of the people are buying this game is for the " Halo 3 Beta "(yes common sense). But why do so many people seem to be in denial about--you guys keep trying to justify your idiotic purchase of a game just to enjoy a Beta that lacks a real release date set in stone. Seriously, if that Beta wasn't being included--there would easily be countless threads of " GTA/Saint Row Rip-off " garbage--but now, people are actually trying to justify their purchase of a crappy game as not only being highly enjoyable--but worth buying on it own without a care for the Halo 3 Beta?!?

I havent seen this much denial since Jared from subway continues to put heavy focus on the low fat area of subway sandwiches knowing darn well that more meat is what really matters. :lol:

TheCSPeaceMaker
more meat!