Cows think all AAA 360 games are crap.

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

See the difference between cows and fanboys dammit. Halo3 and Gears of War are awesome games, especially Halo3. And I think that Lost Planet and DOA4 are also great games for 360.

Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts

Exactly. All of those games deserved their score, but fanboys hate when they can't play them and then continue to bash them.

I actually made a thread like this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25941008

It's pure jealousy.

BioShockOwnz

So PS3 owners dont have friends who have a 360 and Halo 3? I could play Halo 3 virtually whenever I want now... and I still think it was overated.

I have avoided calling Halo 3 that before but I have finally gotten a chance to play it and was even more disappointed than I expected to be.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts

GeOW is a AAA game, but not 9.6 worthy

Halo 3 is a AAA game, but not 9.5 worthy

Bioshock deserves a 9.5 imo

R-Dot-Yung
the game play of BS was godly but I thought the graphics were meh.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 315

#104 Gamer46
Member since 2003 • 11304 Posts
Cows also say Mass Effect is a shooter going by their logic, I could call MGS 4 a shooter. They also say 360 has no good games besides shooters, yet their best game right now, Resistance,is a shooter and when they hype games you always see Haze, Killzone 2 and Unreal Tournament 3 showing up. Their credibility has been pretty much shot for a while now. They are the worst fanboys of the bunch, I agree with them that PS3 is a great console, but that's about all I agree with them on.
-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 -wii60-
Member since 2007 • 3287 Posts
They are crap because those games aren't on their console of choice.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="blues3531"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

BioShockOwnz

R-Dot-Yung is to Cow, as Bioshockownz is to Lemming

Pretty much. I'm not a fanboy, but I definitely have my preferences. I'm having more fun with Halo 3 than the other games I've played in the last 2-3 years. It lived up to the for me and that's why I have a strong opinion about it.

Thats crazy talk to me...

Im definitly enjoying Halo 3, way more than i ever enjoyed Halo 1 or Halo 2...

but the best gaming experiance in 2-3 years...not a chance in hell

Thanks for your opinion. GameTrailers, Gamespot, IGN, and 1UP mean more to me.

None of them have said it was the greatest thing to ever grace a console either.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Gamer46

See the difference between cows and fanboys dammit. Halo3 and Gears of War are awesome games, especially Halo3. And I think that Lost Planet and DOA4 are also great games for 360.

azad_champ

There is no difference.

welltarnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 welltarnation
Member since 2005 • 118 Posts

That's not true for me. I admit that Bioshock and Gears are amazing. And I would so love to have Mass Effect on the PS3 too :(.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ragrdoll21
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Exactly. All of those games deserved their score, but fanboys hate when they can't play them and then continue to bash them.

I actually made a thread like this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25941008

It's pure jealousy.

Truth-slayer

So PS3 owners dont have friends who have a 360 and Halo 3? I could play Halo 3 virtually whenever I want now... and I still think it was overated.

I have avoided calling Halo 3 that before but I have finally gotten a chance to play it and was even more disappointed than I expected to be.

At the beginning when MC put the gun under the chin of the cloaked alien, I was like oh hell yes,I'm going to like a halo game!And then the game started. Oh manis this game dated.It looks meh at best.The little aliens are very annoying and they talk to damn much!.....what are they comic relief?By the time we finished playing split screen online my friend(who owns the 360 lordhelmet on live) was bashing the hell out of the game.:lol:
hazuki87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#110 hazuki87
Member since 2004 • 2031 Posts
I thought Halo 3 was going to be AA at best, when I saw the review I doubted it, but after playing the game its just as worthy a AAA as Bioshock. Bioshock wowed me more but only because it was new and different. Halo 3 is one of the best games we'll see this gen and those people blindly bashing on it are only missing out. Sucks for them.
ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ragrdoll21
Gears is a awesome game AAA hell yes, so is Bioshock but Halo3...man-o-man....8.5 at best.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Gamer46

That's not true for me. I admit that Bioshock and Gears are amazing. And I would so love to have Mass Effect on the PS3 too :(.

welltarnation

That's because you're a gamer, not actually a "cow." I thought these silly animal names were relegated to fanboys only. 360 is my console of choice, but I sure as hell don't consider myself a "lemming."

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ragrdoll21
I thought Halo 3 was going to be AA at best, when I saw the review I doubted it, but after playing the game its just as worthy a AAA as Bioshock. Bioshock wowed me more but only because it was new and different. Halo 3 is one of the best games we'll see this gen and those people blindly bashing on it are only missing out. Sucks for them.hazuki87
Played it and its not a AAA game.Sorry to burst you're bubble.I played BS earlier tonight and damn was that fun, so was MOH but Halo3 was just short of crappy.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Gamer46

I thought Halo 3 was going to be AA at best, when I saw the review I doubted it, but after playing the game its just as worthy a AAA as Bioshock. Bioshock wowed me more but only because it was new and different. Halo 3 is one of the best games we'll see this gen and those people blindly bashing on it are only missing out. Sucks for them.hazuki87

Same happened with me. I had Halo 3 pre-ordered, mainly because I have family members who are obsessed and I wanted to play them online, but I was only expecting a AA experience after having played BioShock. When the review came out, I was quick to jump on the "Jeff is wrong bandwagon" but after having played Halo 3, while I still like BioShock better, I can see why it scored higher. It's got a great single player campaign and the online and offline multiplayer is great, there's nothing like a Halo party with a bunch of drunk of friends. Definitely deserving of the 9.5 and one of the best games of 2007.

ShmenonPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ShmenonPie
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA
Pretty ugly game really, and not as much fun as GT4 for the PS2, at about 1/3 of the price?

Halo 3 = AAA
The game isn't even HD!!! And the graphics are quite ugly, when compared to other games like Heavenly Sword. And then there's forge, which is a map editor that doesn't even let you edit the maps? Waste of disc space.

Bioshock = AAA
It probably will come to PS3, considering the devs have already hinted at it... And also, it's too easy and has an unbalanced deiifculty curve.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive to PS3, so we have 1 AAA exclusive.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA
Pretty ugly game really, and not as much fun as GT4 for the PS2, at about 1/3 of the price?

Halo 3 = AAA
The game isn't even HD!!! And the graphics are quite ugly, when compared to other games like Heavenly Sword. And then there's forge, which is a map editor that doesn't even let you edit the maps? Waste of disc space.

Bioshock = AAA
It probably will come to PS3, considering the devs have already hinted at it... And also, it's too easy and has an unbalanced deiifculty curve.

ShmenonPie

SDF!:lol:

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts
Or at least to Cows they are. I'm so sick of seeing threads complaing about AAA games. Admit it's good for once and move on! Trying to pick every minor problem is just stupid.

lol, why would anyone admit anything? We all have our opinions.

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
Cows complain about limited players online and minor jaggies.

Lemmings complain more than anybody about jaggies. They also complain about textures like they're going to decide the fate of a game. I'm not saying cows are any better, but I've been posting in System Wars long enough to knowthat the Lemmings love to talk crap about that kind of stuff.

Forza 2 = AAA
Complains about weak damage models even though it has the best for a realistic driving game. Also for the ammount of jaggies then claim GT5 will be much better even though they've barely seen anything of it.

GT HD looks better than Forza 2, so it's pretty accurate to say that GT5 will look better. I'm more a fan of street racing games, but for games like GT and Forza, I prefer the Gran Turismo series.

Halo 3 = AAA
Complains about a rumour that it runs at 640p(funny how it's soooo bad that they couldn't tell until someone said it) and how the graphics are bad(which they aren't).

Graphics aren't bad, but I'm not impressed by them. Nothing special. It does run at 640p by the way. It can be upscaled though.

Bioshock = AAA
Can't find any complaints so claims it will come to PS3.

They shouldn't have a hard time finding complaints. It's a great game, but not GOTY material like all the Lemmings thought it would be. The graphics are nice, gameplay is fun, but other than plasmids, there is nothing new there. It was pretty linear for the most part, not very challenging, and the hacking was something I became pretty annoyed with. They definitely should have left that part out or at least made it more intresting than moving some tiles around.

Cows how about this? You get one, just one AAA for a game you hype then you can comment on other AAA's,ok? Because so far the only AAA's you have are 2 multiplats and an xbox remake. Then maybe you can say something against 9.6, 9.6. 9.2 and 9.0.

I don't like fanboys, but they can say whatever they want about those games. Instead of posting the scores, and cow complaints, you should have posted whyYOU think these games deserve AAA status. I personally think they're all good games, but don't deserve the scores they got.darklord888
Art_424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Art_424
Member since 2004 • 1745 Posts

R-Dot-Yung

Thats your opinion buddy,we go by GS scores!! its still AAA games!

Spartan8907

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Spartan8907
Member since 2006 • 3731 Posts
What do you expect from fanboys? Thats why they have that name in the first place. Why cant we all just play games and forget what console a game is on. If a game is good, then its good. JUST PLAY.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Gamer46

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

ShmenonPie

This is why the cows are hated here. I've never read more bs in one post.

-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 -wii60-
Member since 2007 • 3287 Posts

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.
Have fun with your 6 hours long game :lol:

Forza 2 = AAA

U have never play it,u don't even own a 360,ur opinion is not a fact.

Halo 3 = AAA

Cry all u want, that didn't stop halo 3 of getting 9.5

Bioshock = AAA

Yes that the excuse when u suck at the game :lol: , u don't even own a computer capable of running the game so i don't know how u played the game.

Lemmings have been playing the game on the original xbox i guess they haven't miss anything, BTW they are getting ninja gaiden 2 have fun with the leftovers of the last generation ;)

ShmenonPie
welltarnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 welltarnation
Member since 2005 • 118 Posts
Bioshock made me crave a real Deus Ex sequel.
_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 _AsasN_
[QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

Gamer46

This is why thecows are hated here. I've never read more bs in one post.

Another thing that's hated around here is people who single out one group of fanboys. They're all the same. Don't kid yourself and think the Lemmings or Sheep arewell liked.

That was a pretty ingorant thing to say. Don't you find it odd that you're calling someone's OPINION bs?
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

_AsasN_

Another thing that's hated around here is people who single out one group of fanboys. They're all the same. Don't kid yourself and think the Lemmings or Sheep arewell liked.

That was a pretty ingorant thing to say. Don't you find it odd that you're calling someone's OPINION bs?

The opinions are not justified though. He does not own an Xbox 360. He bashes it constantly.

I cannot believe you're standing up for the ignorance. His reasons are flamebait at best.

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 _AsasN_
[QUOTE="_AsasN_"][QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

BioShockOwnz

The opinions are not justified though. He does not own an Xbox 360. He bashes it constantly.

Well if that's true, then I would of course agree that it's BS.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Gamer46
[QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

_AsasN_

The lemmings and sheep can certainly be annoying but they are nowhere near as bad as the cows. I don't see the sheep bashing every AAA review for 360 games like cows do. Lemmings only bash PS3 games because cows hype them to hell call them Halo killers or state that something like Lair will push system sales and then the game ends up as crap. They say Halo 3 has no chance at being AAA then it gets 9.5. I've defended the PS3 from lemmings plenty of times so I know they're not a loveable group of fanboys. But they're not as annoying as cows. And as far as Shemonpie is concerned, as was already pointed out,he's one of the biggest fanboys on here, his opinion is total bs. He loves everything Sony and bashes MS every chance he gets.

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 _AsasN_
[QUOTE="_AsasN_"][QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

Gamer46

The lemmings and sheep can certainly be annoying but they are nowhere near as bad as the cows. I don't see the sheep bashing every AAA review for 360 games like cows do. Lemmings only bash PS3 games because cows hype them to hell call them Halo killers or state that something like Lair will push system sales and then the game ends up as crap. They say Halo 3 has no chance at being AAA then it gets 9.5. I've defended the PS3 from lemmings plenty of times so I know they're not a loveable group of fanboys. But they're not as annoying as cows. And as far as Shemonpie is concerned, as was already pointed out,he's one of the biggest fanboys on here, his opinion is total bs. He loves everything Sony and bashes MS every chance he gets.

Yeah, BioShockOwnz mentioned that ShmenonPie is a fanboy, so if that's the case, I agree that it's BS.

I still think all the fanboys are on the same level. They're equally annoying.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gamer46
[QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="_AsasN_"][QUOTE="Gamer46"][QUOTE="ShmenonPie"]

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
FAR TOO SHORT.

Forza 2 = AAA

Halo 3 = AAA

Bioshock = AAA

_AsasN_

Yeah, BioShockOwnz mentioned that ShmenonPie is a fanboy, so if that's the case, I agree that it's BS.

I still think all the fanboys are on the same level. They're equally annoying.

I can agree. I find some less annoying than others but in the end, all fanboys miss out on something.

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

R-Dot-Yung

sayyyyyyyyysssss you. which meaaanssss. It doesn't m

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

BioShockOwnz

I kinda Agree. But anyhow it wont change so....

true, but just stating my opinion...

Halo 3 i really do believe the press was bribed

:lol:Hahahaha! Okay....:?

yeah, that just...dumb. and REALLY bugs me.

I couldn't see bungie allowing that to happen, especially in their last installment.

They wouldn't bribe people to score an amazing game that would already get an amazing score.

get over it. it scored what it scored. quit it with the damage control.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#130 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Bioshock and Forza don't deserve their high scores... Bioshock has gameplay that's lacking something and is rather repetitive, and a terrible ending. Forza has very average graphics, little content, and not enough cars.
nicenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 nicenator
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
Its no different than the Lemmings saying that every AA game on the PS3 is crap. Warhawk, HS and Resistanceall come to mind.
Avatar image for deactivated-600fd0017f1ba
deactivated-600fd0017f1ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-600fd0017f1ba
Member since 2005 • 808 Posts

IMO Halo 3 is complete garbage....after making my self finish the fight i all most throw up in disgust.....Gears of war deserved its score.....Bioshock deserved its score.... forza 2 i played the demo and i can honeslty say its horrible...outbreak201

Forza 2 plays better than any GT I've played, and Gears deserves it's score but Halo 3 is garbage, wow...well you're entitled to your opinion, but that's crazy talk to me...

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#133 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

[QUOTE="outbreak201"]IMO Halo 3 is complete garbage....after making my self finish the fight i all most throw up in disgust.....Gears of war deserved its score.....Bioshock deserved its score.... forza 2 i played the demo and i can honeslty say its horrible...acekicka

Forza 2 plays better than any GT I've played, and Gears deserves it's score but Halo 3 is garbage, wow...well you're entitled to your opinion, but that's crazy talk to me...

I actually think GT4 is better than Forza 2 is every way... even graphically. Maybe that's just the way i remember it, but I had a lot more fun with GT4 at the time.
Art_424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Art_424
Member since 2004 • 1745 Posts
[QUOTE="acekicka"]

[QUOTE="outbreak201"]IMO Halo 3 is complete garbage....after making my self finish the fight i all most throw up in disgust.....Gears of war deserved its score.....Bioshock deserved its score.... forza 2 i played the demo and i can honeslty say its horrible...SolidSnake35

I actually think GT4 is better than Forza 2 is every way... even graphically. Maybe that's just the way i remember it, but I had a lot more fun with GT4 at the time.

What???.....Glad your not sony biased!

azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts
[QUOTE="azad_champ"]

Gamer46

There is no difference.

Yes there is. Just because I prefer PS3 over the other consoles doesn't it mean I hate all their games. There are plenty of 360 titles that seems great. And same goes for Wii.......well actually not.

eddy_of_york

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#136 eddy_of_york
Member since 2005 • 1676 Posts
All I can say is halo deserved its score and more.
p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 p2rus
Member since 2005 • 2859 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="acekicka"]

[QUOTE="outbreak201"]IMO Halo 3 is complete garbage....after making my self finish the fight i all most throw up in disgust.....Gears of war deserved its score.....Bioshock deserved its score.... forza 2 i played the demo and i can honeslty say its horrible...Art_424

What???.....Glad your not sony biased!

lol sony bias=/=liking gt4

Serpent_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Serpent_01
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts

Halo 3 was overated, Some sites gave it a perfect 10/10.

Gears of war should have gotten just a 9.0

firestorm91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#139 firestorm91
Member since 2006 • 4538 Posts
Gears of War is alright.
Halo is a load of fun alright.
Bioshock is amazing.
5th_element

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 5th_element
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts
Cows complain anything rilated to 360 !!!!!
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

R-Dot-Yung

This is seriously a laughable post right here. I mean I don't need to look at a Killzone Avatar and a Halo Sig after reading this sad comment to realize something isn't right. Next thing you'll be telling me is that Sony bribed the manufactures of the 360 so that they red ring.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 JocktheMotie
Member since 2007 • 660 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

I kinda Agree. But anyhow it wont change so....

:| Hahahaha! Okay....

you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

I think it does. It's better than Gears, and I haven't had as much fun in a single player FPS campaign since the original Halo came out. Add in the community features, and I think it's the most comprehensive and most well done game this gen so far. I liked it better than Bioshock.

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

I don't know about Gears Of War, that game is massively over-rated. Reviewers really bought into the hype for that game. Its a great game, but no way should have been AAA. The gameplay was decent, the MP was good. The game had great voice acting and cut-scenes, and the music was okay.

Bioshock and Gears aren't even exclusive by the way.

Leaving you with FORZA 2 which practically looks like a xbox title, and Halo 3.