Cows think all AAA 360 games are crap.

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 darklord888
Member since 2004 • 8382 Posts
Or at least to Cows they are. I'm so sick of seeing threads complaing about AAA games. Admit it's good for once and move on! Trying to pick every minor problem is just stupid.

Lets see...

Gears of war = AAA.
Cows complain about limited players online and minor jaggies.

Forza 2 = AAA
Complains about weak damage models even though it has the best for a realistic driving game. Also for the ammount of jaggies then claim GT5 will be much better even though they've barely seen anything of it.

Halo 3 = AAA
Complains about a rumour that it runs at 640p(funny how it's soooo bad that they couldn't tell until someone said it) and how the graphics are bad(which they aren't).

Bioshock = AAA
Can't find any complaints so claims it will come to PS3.

Cows how about this? You get one, just one AAA for a game you hype then you can comment on other AAA's,ok? Because so far the only AAA's you have are 2 multiplats and an xbox remake. Then maybe you can say something against 9.6, 9.6. 9.2 and 9.0.
kentaro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 kentaro22
Member since 2005 • 2694 Posts

GeOW is a AAA game, but not 9.6 worthy

Halo 3 is a AAA game, but not 9.5 worthy

Bioshock deserves a 9.5 imo

R-Dot-Yung
I kinda Agree. But anyhow it wont change so....
Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Paktahn
Member since 2002 • 2093 Posts
I agree. Overrated! Every single one of them. It's a fact that the 360 does not actually have even one real AAA game and the PS3 has more then Gamespot reviewers would have you believe.
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

I dont like that style of topic title

Avatar image for ProductNumber49
ProductNumber49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ProductNumber49
Member since 2006 • 3840 Posts

R-Dot-Yung

geow and halo deserve their score.

Bioshock deserves 9.5 though.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Exactly. All of those games deserved their score, but fanboys hate when they can't play them and then continue to bash them.

I actually made a thread like this:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25941008

It's pure jealousy.

killaj2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killaj2786
Member since 2006 • 2531 Posts

Bioshock = AAA
Can't find any complaints so claims it will come to PS3.

darklord888

I dont know why this rumor is still alive cuz Kevin levine said that's never gonna happen.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

I kinda Agree. But anyhow it wont change so....

true, but just stating my opinion...

Halo 3 i really do believe the press was bribed

:lol:Hahahaha! Okay....:?

darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darklord888

I dont like that style of topic title

GunSmith1_basic

Yeah people will just come on and not read my post. I changed it a bit.
blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blues3531
Member since 2005 • 2632 Posts

R-Dot-Yung

exactly how i feel

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="ProductNumber49"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

Geow is no way deserved a 9.6...

Halo 3 not a chance in hell it deserves a 9.5

Too bad your opinion is just that and nothing more.

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fistoflight
Member since 2005 • 7943 Posts
Acutally I only think PDZ is crap the rest are ok except for Halo3 I thought hat shoulda gotten only a 9.0 but it is what it is. Even if it isn't seen like it by the reviewers.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

Yup, the gameplay and story come together to make an amazing gaming experience. Definitely a 9.5.

Avatar image for ---OkeyDokey---
---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ---OkeyDokey---
Member since 2007 • 3318 Posts

you left out perfect dark zero :lol:

but yeah, cows are going through rough times, just let them live in their fantasy world for now. although IMO forza 2 IS crap. GT is SOOOO much better im afraid.

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blues3531

Exactly. All of those games deserved their score, but fanboys hate when they can't play them and then continue to bash them.

It's pure jealousy.

BioShockOwnz

its not pure jealousy at all, i could play all those games yet i posted my opinion in this thread and urs. geow is a great game AAA by every aspect but not 9.6 cuz that puts it up there with RE4 and that just isnt so. halo 3 is probably awesome im gonna get it this weekend but from what im hearing a good sp and mp just like halo 2 with a weak item editing "map editor" and some replays doesnt account for 9.5. and u listed pdz in your thread and i played that game was absolutely no where near AAA but it was a launch title...

Hitamaru-homia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Hitamaru-homia
Member since 2006 • 2046 Posts
Hmmm a Lemming trying to take down a herd. I think i seen this Movie before nah,usually it's a massive flame war then the multiplying lems come and claim the thread with their "I agree flag,with a Halo Symbol attached to it"... 0.o? Anyone seen this movie before?
darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 darklord888
[QUOTE="ProductNumber49"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

Geow is no way deserved a 9.6...

Halo 3 not a chance in hell it deserves a 9.5

Geow should have gotten 9.0 but Halo 3 should keep its 9.5. It has a great single player and multiplayer. Few games can do both well.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

It's pure jealousy.

blues3531

its not pure jealousy at all, i could play all those games yet i posted my opinion in this thread and urs. geow is a great game AAA by every aspect but not 9.6 cuz that puts it up there with RE4 and that just isnt so. halo 3 is probably awesome im gonna get it this weekend but from what im hearing a good sp and mp just like halo 2 with a weak item editing "map editor" and some replays doesnt account for 9.5. and u listed pdz in your thread and i played that game was absolutely no where near AAA but it was a launch title...

Thank god we don't all have the same opinions, right? I agree with the "professional" reviewers.

outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
IMO Halo 3 is complete garbage....after making my self finish the fight i all most throw up in disgust.....Gears of war deserved its score.....Bioshock deserved its score.... forza 2 i played the demo and i can honeslty say its horrible...
darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 darklord888
Hmmm a Lemming trying to take down a herd. I think i seen this Movie before nah,usually it's a massive flame war then the multiplying lems come and claim the thread with their "I agree flag,with a Halo Symbol attached to it"... 0.o? Anyone seen this movie before?Hitamaru-homia

I'm not a lemming. In fact I'm more of a Hermit if I had to pick one. It just find it stupid when a system has no good games turns around and blasts all the good games of another system.
blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 blues3531
[QUOTE="blues3531"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

It's pure jealousy.

BioShockOwnz

Thank god we don't all have the same opinions, right? I agree with the "professional" reviewers.

jeff is hardly professional, he lets hype get in the way with geow and halo 3. im sure theyre both awesome games i play gears to this day havent played halo 3 but im really excited about getting it tomorrow mainly for its sp. but we've all experienced its mp before in a lil game called halo 2 but now we get some better graphics and equipment a lame map editor and replays which is pretty cool really

Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Paktahn
you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

R-Dot-Yung

Could not disagree more. Halo 3 is the best game I have played in years. I'm having trouble stopping playing it I enjoy it that much and I haven't even touched the MP yet. Great value for money and it deserves all the high scores it's getting.

Pimpshigity21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pimpshigity21
Member since 2005 • 1896 Posts

I agree. Overrated! Every single one of them. It's a fact that the 360 does not actually have even one real AAA game and the PS3 has more then Gamespot reviewers would have you believe.Paktahn

Wow...talk about having a hard time dealing with reality.

They are all out to get your precious PS3.

Shhhh. They are tapping your phone. Look under you bed...they might be hiding there. Hide your PS3 before they get to it.

Run, dude. RUN!!!!

outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

Paktahn

Could not disagree more. Halo 3 is the best game I have played in years. I'm having trouble stopping playing it I enjoy it that much and I haven't even touched the MP yet. Great value for money and it deserves all the high scores it's getting.

let me guess the only games you played where halo 3....and ....yah thats all you played

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blues3531
[QUOTE="blues3531"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

It's pure jealousy.

BioShockOwnz

and i usually almost always agree with u but the second i saw u put pdz in that thread of yours about games that deserved its score my jaw dropped i was like "are you serious?"

the only people who would say that game deserves its score are the absolute most loyal hardcore lemmings ready to defend everything that is 360 exclusive. no matter what system that game was on it would be 8.5 at absolute highest or 8 more likely. look at gamerankings

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BioShockOwnz
Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)
Riki101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Riki101
Member since 2004 • 2339 Posts
cows say these games suck blah blah, but when a new killzone 2 video comes all you hear is "OMG KILLZONE 2 HALO KILLER
welltarnation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 welltarnation
Member since 2005 • 118 Posts
I agree that Gears of War and Bioshock are AAA worthy. The other two, not so much. PDZ was a joke of a game too.
blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blues3531
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"][QUOTE="kentaro22"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

R-Dot-Yung

Yup, the gameplay and story come together to make an amazing gaming experience. Definitely a 9.5.

Well i disagree...Halo 3 is at most a 9...

The graphics are average at best, some charachter models are absolutley hideous, the game redeems itself by having good lighting, textures, and decent looking water...

The gameplay is solid, everything feels good and the pacing is well kept...

Multiplayer is enjoyable, but not amazing, Warhawk is definitly way more enjoyable and addiciting...

Forge, is the lamest thing ive ever seen, what do you do, just place barrells here and there, lame as hell...

The campaign has its ups and downs, the story is decent, i like the cut-scenes, the music can be powerful at times, at other time sit feels rushed and tacked on in development...and ur fighting the same 5 enemies the whole game...

The game is good, but it doesnt do anything that gives it a 9.5 GOTY

took the words right out of my mouth :lol: when i heard about forge i was like thats awesome to have a map editor like many great pc fps but then i saw what it was and i was like :(

Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Paktahn
[QUOTE="Paktahn"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

outbreak201

let me guess the only games you played where halo 3....and ....yah thats all you played

No. I own a 360, decent PC, Wii, PS2, GC and Xbox. Most games that have scored higher then 9.0 here I have at least rented and my PC collection is extensive.

mattyomo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mattyomo99
Member since 2005 • 3915 Posts
i just think halo 3 is way overated, idk i enjoyed but i dont think it was a nearly perfect game
club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
it's sad to see all the hate because they don't get awesome games as we do... I mean take for example the Halo Franchise, AAA all of them, and now Killzone, a game that didn't even got an A rating, and cows are hyping it as the 2nd coming of god just because of the graphics :| Lair, anyone? :|
Paktahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Paktahn

Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)BioShockOwnz

Now that I can agree with :)

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 blues3531

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)R-Dot-Yung

please tell me ur joking

hes def being sarcastic...im sure of it

Kardinal47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kardinal47
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

I honestly believe Halo 3 is 9.5 worthy. The single player was alot of fun, I didn't want to stop playing it. The MP is great. Sure your going to have the few nubs but that doesn't make the MP garbage, its just the people you play with.

Gears of War should've gotten like a 9.2 or 9.3, it was great back when it came out.

Otherwise, I agree with most scores.

---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ---OkeyDokey---
[QUOTE="Paktahn"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]you really think Halo 3 deserved the scores it got...honestly, i sent you a invite on XBL, you know im a gamer, i know ur a gamer, u really think Halo 3 deserves a 9.5

outbreak201

halo 3 is awesome :|

thats just his opinion, but you know what isn't an opinion? you won't get a game that good on your console for a LONG time. enjoy heavenly sword :lol:

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blues3531
Like seriously why did they even bother naming forge. It makes it seem like its a real deep well implemented feature when it has a cool name like that but its almost like false advertising. It shoulda been "item placer" :lol: i really wish they had a full on terrain editor and like be able to place doors adn corridors, bridges, stairs everything. that woulda been 9.5 awesomeness...not forges weak additions
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)blues3531

please tell me ur joking

Nope. I'm serious. Omg, he has an opinion on a game I think is overrated....he's wrong! :|

Pimpshigity21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Pimpshigity21
Member since 2005 • 1896 Posts

Hmmm a Lemming trying to take down a herd. I think i seen this Movie before nah,usually it's a massive flame war then the multiplying lems come and claim the thread with their "I agree flag,with a Halo Symbol attached to it"... 0.o? Anyone seen this movie before?Hitamaru-homia

LOL

The herd is already inside the slaughterhouse, but you guys are unable or unwilling to accept the sad truth.

I love steak. I like my cow cooked medium rare. Yummy.

_Impmacaque_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 _Impmacaque_
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts

Like seriously why did they even bother naming forge. It makes it seem like its a real deep well implemented feature when it has a cool name like that but its almost like false advertising. It shoulda been "item placer" :lol: i really wish they had a full on terrain editor and like be able to place doors adn corridors, bridges, stairs everything. that woulda been 9.5 awesomeness...not forges weak additionsblues3531

Have you even used Forge? Do you realise how strong a feature it actually is?

Look up some videos or something.

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 blues3531
[QUOTE="blues3531"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)BioShockOwnz

please tell me ur joking

Nope. I'm serious. Omg, he has an opinion on a game I think is overrated....he'swrong! :|

no you're not serious you're just trying to prove a point on opinions and using words like "bestest" to make it seem fanboyish and ignorant...i hope...

BrownWalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BrownWalrus
Member since 2005 • 3467 Posts

Uh, Halo 3 definitely deserved it's score :|

The amount of content you get for $60 is absolutely amazing, it's an obvious upgrade over Halo 2, in everything. In fact, if you are talking about what games deserve what, Heavenly Sword does not deserve an 8 for the 6 hour campaign (and nothing else) that it gives you.

---OkeyDokey---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ---OkeyDokey---
[QUOTE="blues3531"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Halo 3 is easily the bestest thing to ever grace consoles.:)BioShockOwnz

please tell me ur joking

Nope. I'm serious. Omg, he has an opinion on a game I think is overrated....he's wrong! :|

but your username :?