COWs Please explain to me...

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts
[QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties. Making your statement crap again. You received a free year of XBL from Best buy for purchaseing something, stores do these kind of things to draw attention of consumers, or as i like to say it. Chumps. Home not impressive? Give me one improvement over home, i gave you one. Your opinon means nothing to me troll. You claim superior out of pure opinon, give me some facts. That were not pullen from your ***PaintballinDude

LOL, well first of all, I was never trying to impress you, just giving out proper information.

As for laser's dying, depending on quality, length of usage and other outside factors will all contribute to how long the laser will last. I mean really, do I have to explain things such as this to you. I ain't making this up, all lasers, be it in a home DVD, burners, and "Yes" even the new HD lasers on both formats will go. Throwing out the old "Link Please" ain't gonna save you from this fact.

And really, if your not mature enough to just admit your wrong, there is no reason to talk to a silly immature fanboy.

As for my opion about having more space on a disk, yes it's a good thing, and one advantage I give to the PS3. Though the huge disadvantage working against the PS3 is the hefty price increase it added to the PS3, thus keeping it out of reach for most casual consumers. And of course I don't think DVD-9 will last forever, but do think it has a good 5 to 7 years left.

And yes, the DVD on the 360 will burn out also, but I can get a realitively cheap replacement from microsoft without have in purchase a whole new console, like the PS3.

As for your comment on getting XBL Gold for a year free with a game purchase, I would believe you would be a "Chump" for not getting a game that you already wanted.

Online, LOL. Unified service, regulated servers (single biggest reason, the reason why quite a few PS3 games don't come with online functions), easy of use, inviting friends playing in other games to play in your game, chat to friends playing other games plus a few others. Again, I do state, if your not into online gaming that much, the PS3 version for the most part will do you fine.

Again, "Home" is not impressive for online gaming. But for hanging out at the worlds biggest sausage fest with your pretend avator, have at it. Take your buddies to your pad, share some milk and cookies and talk about how gay this really is.

"Home" take away the "e" and add an "o", and there you have it.

Well, enough of slamming your uninformed arguements, I can see where this is goinig. Fanboy!!!

8)

If you werent you wouldnt of typed that up to convince me. Playstation 3 already includes a unified friends list. You should really do your homework. I can invite friends or clan to my home and tell them the plan of attack before a match in R:FOM, in which we would all Join TOGETHER over home. All Developers will be able to have pasfic content which will Boarder than XBL. I can download content and make microtransactions. Every ascept you bash about Home is something that you dont have Jealous much? Home will improve on every aspect of XBL and more so. I cant wait to show my friends the clan make i had where i would whooped whomever's *** in a team death match. Please bashing something like that is just fanboyish. Insecure about your manliness much? Maybe you should go read some maddox. hahhaha Are you saying that Xbox 360, 20gb is worth more than PS3, 60gb, home and a blu ray drive? Lets do some math. Playstation 3= 599 (60gb) Xbox 360= 399 (20gb) Hd-Dvd drive= 200 XBL = 50 Xbox seems to be more. Even when the Elite Xbox comes out, or what you would like to call it. I can buy an external drive and Still get a greater value than you. Fanboy

Man, your list keeps getting shorter and shorter.

OK, last one.  Your wrong that you have a unified friends list, well mostly wrong.  Yep, you can see what friends are online, but you have no way of inviting a friend playing another game into the game your playing.  Never mind chatting with that friend playing another game unless you both quit your games.  Some unified experience.  :roll:

You can download content and make microtransaction, hey, bravo for you.  I know I have enjoyed this on XBL for a year now.

Hey, like I said, if you want a more interactive sausage fest over the service, great.  But for online gaming, it doesn't bring in anything new or improved to online gaming.  In actual fact, "Home" hides the fact that online gaming is something that Sony can't deliver like XBL, doesn't know how to deliver, or doesn't what to deliver due to costs.  They are betting on the "Free" service to intice gamers, but doesn't offer a complete online experience like XBL.

As if I am jealous about "Home", LOL, not really.  Though for aspects outside of online gaming, I think its fairly neat and could in the future be something that the next gen consoles will utilize a lot better than Sony's first try.  I believe this system will be standard in the next gen, or something similar.  But as messed up as Sony's online is right now, with no real way of fixing it, this is either window dressing, or a prototype interface for the next gen console, if Sony survives the big disappointing launch of the PS3. 

We all have to face facts, downloadable content is here to stay, and this prototype "Home" experience is nothing more than a fun way of spending your money.  As for "Home" and the whole Sony online strategy as it sits, it's inferior for online gaming. 

gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 gsx1100
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

[QUOTE="gsx1100"]Oh and I forgot to mention the Hi Def movie playback.AgentVX

You mean with the outdated BluRay players that will not support picture in picture Java applets.  Oh, that one.

Oh, did you not ever hear about the 360 add-on that support picture in picture Java applets that turns your 360 into a Hi Def Movie playback console, and one that doesn't put wear and tear on your gaming console.  Ya, that's right, you forgot. 

Someones jealous and bitter abuot HiDef mvie playback. The 360 cant even be compared to the PS3 when it comes to HiDef movie playback.Not only does it support HD DVD,the format that rapidly loosing the format wars,you have to buy it as add on. And then there's the puny 20 gb hard drive that you wont be able to upgrade till MS realease a ridiculously overpriced add on. I personally dont give a toss about java picture in picture applets,all I know is I can pop a HiDef movie into my PS3 now with no hassle,cant do that withmy 360. And the PS3 unlike the 360 doesn't have any major realibilty issues,so I dont have to worry abnout anything wearing out on my PS3 for a while.
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties. Making your statement crap again. You received a free year of XBL from Best buy for purchaseing something, stores do these kind of things to draw attention of consumers, or as i like to say it. Chumps. Home not impressive? Give me one improvement over home, i gave you one. Your opinon means nothing to me troll. You claim superior out of pure opinon, give me some facts. That were not pullen from your ***AgentVX

LOL, well first of all, I was never trying to impress you, just giving out proper information.

As for laser's dying, depending on quality, length of usage and other outside factors will all contribute to how long the laser will last. I mean really, do I have to explain things such as this to you. I ain't making this up, all lasers, be it in a home DVD, burners, and "Yes" even the new HD lasers on both formats will go. Throwing out the old "Link Please" ain't gonna save you from this fact.

And really, if your not mature enough to just admit your wrong, there is no reason to talk to a silly immature fanboy.

As for my opion about having more space on a disk, yes it's a good thing, and one advantage I give to the PS3. Though the huge disadvantage working against the PS3 is the hefty price increase it added to the PS3, thus keeping it out of reach for most casual consumers. And of course I don't think DVD-9 will last forever, but do think it has a good 5 to 7 years left.

And yes, the DVD on the 360 will burn out also, but I can get a realitively cheap replacement from microsoft without have in purchase a whole new console, like the PS3.

As for your comment on getting XBL Gold for a year free with a game purchase, I would believe you would be a "Chump" for not getting a game that you already wanted.

Online, LOL. Unified service, regulated servers (single biggest reason, the reason why quite a few PS3 games don't come with online functions), easy of use, inviting friends playing in other games to play in your game, chat to friends playing other games plus a few others. Again, I do state, if your not into online gaming that much, the PS3 version for the most part will do you fine.

Again, "Home" is not impressive for online gaming. But for hanging out at the worlds biggest sausage fest with your pretend avator, have at it. Take your buddies to your pad, share some milk and cookies and talk about how gay this really is.

Well, enough of slamming your uninformed arguements, I can see where this is goinig. Fanboy!!!

8)

If you werent you wouldnt of typed that up to convince me. Playstation 3 already includes a unified friends list. You should really do your homework. I can invite friends or clan to my home and tell them the plan of attack before a match in R:FOM, in which we would all Join TOGETHER over home. All Developers will be able to have pasfic content which will Boarder than XBL. I can download content and make microtransactions. Every ascept you bash about Home is something that you dont have Jealous much? Home will improve on every aspect of XBL and more so. I cant wait to show my friends the clan make i had where i would whooped whomever's *** in a team death match. Please bashing something like that is just fanboyish. Insecure about your manliness much? Maybe you should go read some maddox. hahhaha Are you saying that Xbox 360, 20gb is worth more than PS3, 60gb, home and a blu ray drive? Lets do some math. Playstation 3= 599 (60gb) Xbox 360= 399 (20gb) Hd-Dvd drive= 200 XBL = 50 Xbox seems to be more. Even when the Elite Xbox comes out, or what you would like to call it. I can buy an external drive and Still get a greater value than you. Fanboy

OK, last one.  Your wrong that you have a unified friends list, well mostly wrong.  Yep, you can see what friends are online, but you have no way of inviting a friend playing another game into the game your playing.  Never mind chatting with that friend playing another game unless you both quit your games.  Some unified experience.  :roll:

You can download content and make microtransaction, hey, bravo for you.  I know I have enjoyed this on XBL for a year now.

Hey, like I said, if you want a more interactive sausage fest over the service, great.  But for online gaming, it doesn't bring in anything new or improved to online gaming.  In actual fact, "Home" hides the fact that online gaming is something that Sony can't deliver like XBL, doesn't know how to deliver, or doesn't what to deliver due to costs.  They are betting on the "Free" service to intice gamers, but doesn't offer a complete online experience like XBL.

As if I am jealous about "Home", LOL, not really.  Though for aspects outside of online gaming, I think its fairly neat and could in the future be something that the next gen consoles will utilize a lot better than Sony's first try.  I believe this system will be standard in the next gen, or something similar.  But as messed up as Sony's online is right now, with no real way of fixing it, this is either window dressing, or a prototype interface for the next gen console, if Sony survives the big disappointing launch of the PS3. 

We all have to face facts, downloadable content is here to stay, and this prototype "Home" experience is nothing more than a fun way of spending your money.  As for "Home" and the whole Sony online strategy as it sits, it's inferior for online gaming. 

My list is getting shorter as your as your excuses. Butubtutbu the Java Script!!!!!!!!! You are amusing me less and less. Your excuse are bland and boreding come up with some better instead of just saying the same thing in different words. Thanks Hahah dude your a joke. eh, you call it homo You still cant do it. peroid.
SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts
[QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="gsx1100"]Oh and I forgot to mention the Hi Def movie playback.gsx1100

You mean with the outdated BluRay players that will not support picture in picture Java applets.  Oh, that one.

Oh, did you not ever hear about the 360 add-on that support picture in picture Java applets that turns your 360 into a Hi Def Movie playback console, and one that doesn't put wear and tear on your gaming console.  Ya, that's right, you forgot. 

Someones jealous and bitter abuot HiDef mvie playback. The 360 cant even be compared to the PS3 when it comes to HiDef movie playback.Not only does it support HD DVD,the format that rapidly loosing the format wars,you have to buy it as add on. And then there's the puny 20 gb hard drive that you wont be able to upgrade till MS realease a ridiculously overpriced add on. I personally dont give a toss about java picture in picture applets,all I know is I can pop a HiDef movie into my PS3 now with no hassle,cant do that withmy 360. And the PS3 unlike the 360 doesn't have any major realibilty issues,so I dont have to worry abnout anything wearing out on my PS3 for a while.

You don't have to worry about wearing out your PS3...Unless you watch blu-ray movies on it. Movies wear out the laser much quicker than games (games stream, movies are constantly reading). If I wanted hd movies on my system (um, which I don't right now), I'd prefer not having to risk damaging my 360 by watching too many movies. Think it doesn't happen? Ask all the people with PS2s which no longer read discs...

But to be honest, all this does is cover up the fact that the PS3 fails as a GAME SYSTEM. You want a blu-ray player? You've got it. You want a console with actual games and developer support? You better exchange that PS3 for a 360, and quick.

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SeanBond

My list is getting shorter as your as your excuses. Butubtutbu the Java Script!!!!!!!!! You are amusing me less and less. Your excuse are bland and boreding come up with some better instead of just saying the same thing in different words. Thanks Hahah dude your a joke. eh, you call it homo You still cant do it. peroid.PaintballinDude

Technically, the PS3 can't do it right now, either. ;)

Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] My list is getting shorter as your as your excuses. Butubtutbu the Java Script!!!!!!!!! You are amusing me less and less. Your excuse are bland and boreding come up with some better instead of just saying the same thing in different words. Thanks Hahah dude your a joke. eh, you call it homo You still cant do it. peroid.SeanBond

Your right.
gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 gsx1100
[QUOTE="gsx1100"][QUOTE="BlueBarad"]

Now that the fog has lifted and the PS3 has been out for about 4 months, please explain to me how is the PS3 so VASTLY superior than the 360 again?

AgentVX

I've just had my PS3 for a few days now but whenI stand it next to my 360 its got a real air of superiority about it. For starters its runs really quitely while my 360 sounds like its going to explode next to it. Then there's the built in WiFi and card readers.I can also plug in almost any usb device and it works instantly,I can plug my mouse in to navigate the interface menu or my old usb headset. its really easy to upgrade the hardrive even though I dont need to now its nice to be able to have the option. The GTHD demo is awsome ,the online is free and the X media is a really intuitave interface.

Well, obviously if you can hear your 360, then you must be playing your games on a tiny screen.  Maybe instead of buying all those fancy headsets, extra HDD and KB/M, you should of bought a real HD monitor to play your PS3 on.  Plus, you must not play your PS3 long, for even though it starts out quite quiet, play for over 15 or 20 minutes, it actually gets noisier than the 360.

BS,the PS3 stays quite,I've clocked up 6 hours of nonstop play on it already.It lets off a fair amount of heat tbut thats it.And as for the K/B,headset and HDD they all old bits from my PC,I didn't have to spend a penny.

Built in WiFi, hahahaha!!!.  My corded ethernet blows away your Wifi connection out of the water, much faster and much more stable.  Only casuals use Wifi!!!

Wow, I plugged in my external HDD, USB keyboard to my 360 and it's working just "Jim Dandy".

Let me know when you can upgrade your HDD without having to be milked to the max by MS.

Bragging about PS3 internet capablities.  LOL, you must of just bought a computer, and are now just realizing that PS3's online browser is quite pathetic.  Though, even though it's pathetic, I do wish I had a better option of browsing the internet on the 360 than going through a plug-in through Media Center. My 360 does have a internet browser, it's just that it sucks even worse than the PS3 version.

Why would I want to browse the internet with a console if I have my PC?And free online is something I've gotten used after a few years of PC gaming

Card Readers, BAHAHAHAHA!!! All I do is stream all my movies, pictures, and music in which displays all album covers through Media Center though my corded ethernet network for all of my media needs. Card reader, now that's a good one.

Yeah,so I dont haver to load erverything onto my PC first,staight from my camera into my PS3,no hassle.

Online is free because it's inferior in almost every way to XBL.  You get what you pay for. 

XBL is overated and overpriced,I've been using it for more than a year now.

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AgentVX
[QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="gsx1100"]Oh and I forgot to mention the Hi Def movie playback.gsx1100

You mean with the outdated BluRay players that will not support picture in picture Java applets. Oh, that one.

Oh, did you not ever hear about the 360 add-on that support picture in picture Java applets that turns your 360 into a Hi Def Movie playback console, and one that doesn't put wear and tear on your gaming console. Ya, that's right, you forgot.

Am I jealous about HiDef movie playback on my console. Absolutely not, as I have mentioned a number of times in this thread, I wouldn't put wear and tear on my gaming console to watch movies.  

As for your comment on HD DVD losing the format wars rapidly, LOL, now thats a funny one.  Yes, BluRay has currently in the last 2 months outsold HD-DVD, but that is from the bigger launch of new movies in the last while, and the artificial increase in free movies given away from buying a  PS3.  The war is very close right now, but in no way can one predict which format will win.

But, I do concide that if the PS3 sales do better than what dismal selling rates it currently is having, I would definately give the edge out to BluRay possibly winning the format war.  And for anyone that currently has a HD-DVD library, don't fret, their are now stand alone players that play both formats.

As for the whole HDD strategy of both console, MS is offereing a HDD twice as big as Sony's biggest drive, for HD movie downloadable onto your system over the internet, which Sony doesn't currently have.  Though, I concide the fact that MS does charge heavy inflated prices for their HDD, and that having the option to buy 3rd party HDD for the PS3 is definately better for the consumer.

As for you comment about picture in picture java applets, LOL, obviously you haven't seen it in action.  It definately makes the HD movie playback better, saying otherwise is just an uninformed statement.

And yes, I do believe that the PS3 is built better overall from a lasting aspect.  I do give Sony kudo's for building a system that  at this point, seems more reliable.  If their is one thing that worries me from time to time, and although it hasn't happened to me, is that I might one day soon see the dreaded "Ring of Death".  Hopefully MS with their new motherboards, small processor and new DVD players fixes this.

But in the same breath, I am very interested in seeing how long those BluRay drives last, give it another year and we will shall see how "well built" the PS3 true is. I am also interested in how "hack" proof the PS3 is also, I know it's been solid so far, but what Linux hacks could possible be in store for it in the not distant future.  All wait and see items.

gsx1100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 gsx1100
[QUOTE="gsx1100"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="gsx1100"]Oh and I forgot to mention the Hi Def movie playback.SeanBond

You don't have to worry about wearing out your PS3...Unless you watch blu-ray movies on it. Movies wear out the laser much quicker than games (games stream, movies are constantly reading). If I wanted hd movies on my system (um, which I don't right now), I'd prefer not having to risk damaging my 360 by watching too many movies. Think it doesn't happen? Ask all the people with PS2s which no longer read discs...

But to be honest, all this does is cover up the fact that the PS3 fails as a GAME SYSTEM. You want a blu-ray player? You've got it. You want a console with actual games and developer support? You better exchange that PS3 for a 360, and quick.

Lol,this is pathetic.Playing the movies wear out your laser argument.Last time I heard this was from a dreamcasr fan,DVD's wear out your laser. I'm going back to playing GT HD ,its been a laugh.
wilfyXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 wilfyXXX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="SeanBond"]

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] My list is getting shorter as your as your excuses. Butubtutbu the Java Script!!!!!!!!! You are amusing me less and less. Your excuse are bland and boreding come up with some better instead of just saying the same thing in different words. Thanks Hahah dude your a joke. eh, you call it homo You still cant do it. peroid.PaintballinDude

Your right.

You're wrong.
htijerina10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 htijerina10
Member since 2006 • 283 Posts

well this happens to all electronics they all ware out had ps2 but you know it suck as a dvd player, xbox had the disk error or ti would not read games or cds. xbox 360 has the disk error,scratch game ect.. and the 3 red lights ps3 havent heard that much about braking down or something i have ps3 hope it does not like my 2 xbox 360 but not a fanboy or troll ... just saying all electronics wear out if you use them constantly. bump

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

Now that the fog has lifted and the PS3 has been out for about 4 months, please explain to me how is the PS3 so VASTLY superior than the 360 again?

BlueBarad
it hasn't been out 4 moths it only came out on friday, a year after x360
AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 AgentVX
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties. Making your statement crap again. You received a free year of XBL from Best buy for purchaseing something, stores do these kind of things to draw attention of consumers, or as i like to say it. Chumps. Home not impressive? Give me one improvement over home, i gave you one. Your opinon means nothing to me troll. You claim superior out of pure opinon, give me some facts. That were not pullen from your ***PaintballinDude

8)

OK, last one. Your wrong that you have a unified friends list, well mostly wrong. Yep, you can see what friends are online, but you have no way of inviting a friend playing another game into the game your playing. Never mind chatting with that friend playing another game unless you both quit your games. Some unified experience. :roll:

You can download content and make microtransaction, hey, bravo for you. I know I have enjoyed this on XBL for a year now.

Hey, like I said, if you want a more interactive sausage fest over the service, great. But for online gaming, it doesn't bring in anything new or improved to online gaming. In actual fact, "Home" hides the fact that online gaming is something that Sony can't deliver like XBL, doesn't know how to deliver, or doesn't what to deliver due to costs. They are betting on the "Free" service to intice gamers, but doesn't offer a complete online experience like XBL.

As if I am jealous about "Home", LOL, not really. Though for aspects outside of online gaming, I think its fairly neat and could in the future be something that the next gen consoles will utilize a lot better than Sony's first try. I believe this system will be standard in the next gen, or something similar. But as messed up as Sony's online is right now, with no real way of fixing it, this is either window dressing, or a prototype interface for the next gen console, if Sony survives the big disappointing launch of the PS3.

We all have to face facts, downloadable content is here to stay, and this prototype "Home" experience is nothing more than a fun way of spending your money. As for "Home" and the whole Sony online strategy as it sits, it's inferior for online gaming.

My list is getting shorter as your as your excuses. Butubtutbu the Java Script!!!!!!!!! You are amusing me less and less. Your excuse are bland and boreding come up with some better instead of just saying the same thing in different words. Thanks Hahah dude your a joke. eh, you call it homo You still cant do it. peroid.

No, you list keeps getting shorter and shorter because I have slammed your arguement like a little bug.  You can't say anything other than resorting to name calling or immature statements that have no merit.

And no, XBL doesn't do "Home".  What's your point?  PS3 can't stream windows content through Media Center, so what does this have to do with gaming.  If hanging out in a virtual sausage fest is your thing, have at it, and good you purchased a gaming console that can give you all the virtual sausage fest that one can have.  Though, technically, you can't do it either right now.

You still have failed to come up with anything that states that Sony's online strategy to gaming is better than XBL.  And really, you can't come up with anything because their isn't anything, other that walking around in a virtual world with their online service or that it is free. It's inferior, and those are just the facts.

But thanks for the pointless conversation, it's been quite amusing and just strengthens the fact that "Fanboy's" really don't know much.

htijerina10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 htijerina10
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"]

[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"] Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties. Making your statement crap again. You received a free year of XBL from Best buy for purchaseing something, stores do these kind of things to draw attention of consumers, or as i like to say it. Chumps. Home not impressive? Give me one improvement over home, i gave you one. Your opinon means nothing to me troll. You claim superior out of pure opinon, give me some facts. That were not pullen from your ***AgentVX

8)

OK, last one. Your wrong that you have a unified friends list, well mostly wrong. Yep, you can see what friends are online, but you have no way of inviting a friend playing another game into the game your playing. Never mind chatting with that friend playing another game unless you both quit your games. Some unified experience. :roll:

You can download content and make microtransaction, hey, bravo for you. I know I have enjoyed this on XBL for a year now.

Hey, like I said, if you want a more interactive sausage fest over the service, great. But for online gaming, it doesn't bring in anything new or improved to online gaming. In actual fact, "Home" hides the fact that online gaming is something that Sony can't deliver like XBL, doesn't know how to deliver, or doesn't what to deliver due to costs. They are betting on the "Free" service to intice gamers, but doesn't offer a complete online experience like XBL.

As if I am jealous about "Home", LOL, not really. Though for aspects outside of online gaming, I think its fairly neat and could in the future be something that the next gen consoles will utilize a lot better than Sony's first try. I believe this system will be standard in the next gen, or something similar. But as messed up as Sony's online is right now, with no real way of fixing it, this is either window dressing, or a prototype interface for the next gen console, if Sony survives the big disappointing launch of the PS3.

We all have to face facts, downloadable content is here to stay, and this prototype "Home" experience is nothing more than a fun way of spending your money. As for "Home" and the whole Sony online strategy as it sits, it's inferior for online gaming.

No, you list keeps getting shorter and shorter because I have slammed your arguement like a little bug. You can't say anything other than resorting to name calling or immature statements that have no merit.

And no, XBL doesn't do "Home". What's your point? PS3 can't stream windows content through Media Center, so what does this have to do with gaming. If hanging out in a virtual sausage fest is your thing, have at it, and good you purchased a gaming console that can give you all the virtual sausage fest that one can have. Though, technically, you can't do it either right now.

You still have failed to come up with anything that states that Sony's online strategy to gaming is better than XBL. And really, you can't come up with anything because their isn't anything, other that walking around in a virtual world with their online service or that it is free. It's inferior, and those are just the facts.

But thanks for the pointless conversation, it's been quite amusing and just strengthens the fact that "Fanboy's" really don't know much.

jaja great discussion too bad it finish
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 imprezawrx500

Now that the fog has lifted and the PS3 has been out for about 4 months, please explain to me how is the PS3 so VASTLY superior than the 360 again?

BlueBarad
blu ray is more furture proff, more hard drive space and you can put any size you want in, motorstorm, internal power supply like it should be, if you have powerbrick you should be able to chuck them down the back in a tange of cords with no airflow with out probelms which x360's can handle, why is x360 the only next gen console with the disk tray?, ps3 does more out of the box, hd movies, web browsing etc and looks light years better the x360 might look better than the original black hunk of plastic but it looks terrable next to ps3 and wii, most pcs look better.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 imprezawrx500
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

It's not vastly superior. However, more storage, standard hard drive, no batteries in the controller, internal power, slot-loading disc drive, high definition movies out of the box, free online.

Sounds great to me. Not to mention Oblivion basically debunked the whole graphics debate.  

laughingman42
What makes a slot loading disc drive better? I didnt think it made a difference.

its just way cooler to have the thing swallow your disk than put it in a disk try, x360's disk try looks like they just took a off the shelf pc dvd drive and not a very fast one either, 18x>12x
SkyRaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 SkyRaid
Member since 2004 • 2001 Posts
Bump...PaintballinDude
Why are you bumping this? You're getting stomped.
Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Flame1
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts

built in wifi, for those times where you dont have access to an ethernet cable.

larger hard drive

the ability to install a much larger and cheaper hard drive

free network (not as good now but its not like they cant match anything live has or will have in the future)

quieter (the 360 is a jet engine compared to the ps3)

the internet browser is convenient (not the best but still functional).

helping to cure cancer (helps keep the karma balanced ;)

remote play (for those that have the psp)

blu ray (not everyones cup of tea but most according to sales, plus it still has dvd) i like the blu rays better because not only do they have better image quality, but they dont skip when scratched.

hdmi

all the other ports/card readers (the ability to directly plug in my camera/phone/whatever memory disks is much more convient than setting up a streaming program on 2 differnt machines)

compatable with a bunch of devices (cameras, headsets, keyboards, mice)

hardware quality (i know it hasnt been out as long as the 360 but there isnt nearly as much defective units, and i know a bunch of you will say they have launch units, good for you!)

i would say that the known future lineup of ps3 games is supperior but that is my personal opinion so it shouldnt count. furthermore, all three consoles are still in the infant stages of their lives, so its pretty ignorant to say that 1 console will always have the better lineup, or that 1 console will never have any good games/exclusives.

home (hate on it if you want, some people will like it and who are you to tell people what like?)

one of the previous posters claimed that the price is leading to less casual consumers buying the ps3, and that this was somehow sopposed to be bad for the current owners of the ps3. i personally dont give a flying **** if other people cant buy it, ive got mine and im happy. i dont care if casual consumers cant afford a car as nice as mine, or if they can afford a nicer car than me. all i know is that i work for my money and i do what i want with it.

one last thing, the truth is if people could afford to buy all three they would. if you had enough money (and i dont) and you really wanted to play exclusives on each console then you would buy all three and there would be a lot less ******** around here.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 imprezawrx500
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="laughingman42"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

It's not vastly superior. However, more storage, standard hard drive, no batteries in the controller, internal power, slot-loading disc drive, high definition movies out of the box, free online.

Sounds great to me. Not to mention Oblivion basically debunked the whole graphics debate.

BlueBarad

What makes a slot loading disc drive better? I didnt think it made a difference.

It's a sleek feature when compared to top loading and disc trays.  

YAY!!! Slot loading for U$200 more. The Wii did it for half the price....

since the wii did it why couldn't x360?
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 imprezawrx500

pundog
Storage: So far completely unecessary, until I get a game other than an RPG on 2 DVDs I could care less about BR/HD-DVD. No Batteries: Thats going to suck in a year or two when the battery dies and you have to buy a new controller instead a new pack of AA's. Internal Power: If you actually have a problem with the 360's powerbrick, you need a life. Slot Loading disc drive: Again, if thats an important feature, get a life. Graphics: A port of a year old game looking as good as the original version is not impressive. If anything it makes the PS3 look worse because a premier developer like Bethesda could get almost no graphical improvement out of the PS3 version with a year of development time.

if battires die after a year or so why hasn't my psp battery died? a power brick is aceptable if you can throw it down in a pile of wires and leave it there for years with on overheating but x360's can do that if you go on about graphics you really shouldn't be in console gaming oblivion pc owned the x360 version big time
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 imprezawrx500

Not to mention Oblivion basically debunked the whole graphics debate.  

viper7721

Are you joking?  Every other multiplat game looks better on the 360.  And Oblivion looks IDENTICAL on both systems.  360 has better graphics than PS3, and that's a fact.  Oblivion proved absolutely nothing other than an extra year of development made the PS3 version equal.

yet a $170 graphic card leaves x360 in the dust
amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#72 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

BlueBarad

360 took 11 months before it show the world how it can do

PS3 been out for 4 months only, already showed its awesomeness and still keep on doing

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 imprezawrx500

AgentVX

More storage - New 360's coming out with 120GB HDD, compared to the PS3's 60GB. 

No Batteries in the Controller - What???  Actually, you do have batteries in the PS3 controller.  But the kicker here is, that once those batteries start to die, which it will, you have to purchase a whole new controller, unlike the 360 in which you can just purchase a new battery, swap it out, drastically chear.

Internal Power Supply - LOL, WOW!!! And this is so important because of???  I have never seen my power supply unless I change out cables on the back of my HD DLP.

Slot Loading Disc - I will give you this one and wish my 360 had this feature.  Not anykind of deal breaker though, not even close.

HD Movies out of Box - Very bad if you ask me, definately not an advantage.  Puts wear and tear on a expensive system, and when the BluRay laser dies, which it will happen, you have to purchase a whole new PS3.  Add on HD player, is a definately a better way to go, limited wear and tear on system, and when HD laser dies, you don't have to purchase a whole new system.  Plus, gives users a choice to buy if they feel they need it, and not forced into buying.  But stand alone players when they drop in price is the best way to go.

Free Online - This is personal.  If you occasionally play online games, then its a plus to PS3 owners.  If you play a fair amount like I do, then the $4 bucks a month for a superior online with the 360 is the only way to go.  You get what you pay for. 

The Home feature for the PS3 is not impressive at all, I just see it as a longer time to get where you want, get what you want.  This feature after a week or so will get so 'old' quickly.

the x360 laser could die too and you don't have to replace the whole system if that happends, ps3 could have 200gb+ hdd and this will keep increasing and x360 might get a 120gb for "less than $200" talk about milkage, first the play and charge kit you have to buy seperatly unless you want to keep changing batteries, and $100 for 20gb and maybe $200 for $120gb
Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Firefly_182
Member since 2004 • 3613 Posts
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

PaintballinDude

HD Movies out of Box - Very bad if you ask me, definately not an advantage. Puts wear and tear on a expensive system, and when the BluRay laser dies, which it will happen, you have to purchase a whole new PS3. Add on HD player, is a definately a better way to go, limited wear and tear on system, and when HD laser dies, you don't have to purchase a whole new system. Plus, gives users a choice to buy if they feel they need it, and not forced into buying. But stand alone players when they drop in price is the best way to go.

The blu ray disc laser will die? I would like to see perhaps a link, or ill just assume you pulled that from your ***. The reason Blu-ray is included is not only for the movies but for the gameing. May not be important this generation but maybe near the end it will be. The playstation 3 gave blu ray a jump start over the HD-DVD and can be shown in sales. If Hd-dvd doesnt make the leap around next-next gen, what will microsoft do then? Pay a huge royalities to sony.

Second of all, your comment on the laser not dying is just outright flawed, and obviously you have no clue what so ever about electronics. I don't assume it will die, I outright "Know" that it will die. When, that is the big question? And since it's new technology, I would be worried about the Blue/Violet laser on the PS3, anyone that actually knows a thing or 2 about new technolgy knows it's a real good idea to skip out on the first batches. Not only that, the PS3 will "NOT" support the new Java based apps that they are implimenting, or soon to impliment on new BluRay movies. Right off the hope, your BluRay on the PS3 is already outdated.

Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties.

Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't even be arguing.

htijerina10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 htijerina10
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

Firefly_182

HD Movies out of Box - Very bad if you ask me, definately not an advantage. Puts wear and tear on a expensive system, and when the BluRay laser dies, which it will happen, you have to purchase a whole new PS3. Add on HD player, is a definately a better way to go, limited wear and tear on system, and when HD laser dies, you don't have to purchase a whole new system. Plus, gives users a choice to buy if they feel they need it, and not forced into buying. But stand alone players when they drop in price is the best way to go.

The blu ray disc laser will die? I would like to see perhaps a link, or ill just assume you pulled that from your ***. The reason Blu-ray is included is not only for the movies but for the gameing. May not be important this generation but maybe near the end it will be. The playstation 3 gave blu ray a jump start over the HD-DVD and can be shown in sales. If Hd-dvd doesnt make the leap around next-next gen, what will microsoft do then? Pay a huge royalities to sony.

Second of all, your comment on the laser not dying is just outright flawed, and obviously you have no clue what so ever about electronics. I don't assume it will die, I outright "Know" that it will die. When, that is the big question? And since it's new technology, I would be worried about the Blue/Violet laser on the PS3, anyone that actually knows a thing or 2 about new technolgy knows it's a real good idea to skip out on the first batches. Not only that, the PS3 will "NOT" support the new Java based apps that they are implimenting, or soon to impliment on new BluRay movies. Right off the hope, your BluRay on the PS3 is already outdated.

Im really unimpressed. I asked you for a link that laser dieing. Talk is cheap plain AND simple. I work with televisons all day long dont assume. Do you really think DVD-9 will last forever, honestly with your all knowing knowledge of electronics i would expect more... tsk tsk. Uh last time i checked Xbox 360 still plays dvds. One would say that would "Burn out" the laser quick noteing that dvd in much larger quanties.

Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't even be arguing.

who cares mmmm "warranty" does ring the bail
Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Flame1
"Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't even be arguing."

your right the electronics could burn out, but you say this like the ps3 is the only one with this risk.
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts

TekkenMaster606
1. Does it run off gas or solar? 2. Wow, cause that affects everything :roll: Other than that, OK.
Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Firefly_182
"Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

your right the electronics could burn out, but you say this like the ps3 is the only one with this risk. Flame1

The point, as has been made quite clearly, is not that the electronics could burn out, it's that they are more likely to burn out with the heavy strain that movies put on a system. The point wasn't that PS3 is the only one with this risk, the point was that it has its movie player built in, so if it goes, you have to buy a new system. The 360s is external, so if that blows, it's not as much of a problem.

I don't understand why people have to be spoon fed information all the time, this point was clearly stated in my post, if not by me, then by the quotes. 

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

I have been reading the massive wall of text and I would like to say the ps3 60gig hard drive can be replaced with any sata 2.5 drive for even more space. As for blu-ray java support that can be fixed via a update later if needed or you can download and install yellow dog Linux. Also the blu-ray drive laser should not die for a couple of years even with heavy usage and by then the diode should be alot cheaper also it's possible that you may be able to use a slot loaded faster pc drive.  Live is alot better but psn is new and free and will continue to improve.

The thing I like about live is the standard online features compared to psn hit and miss. For example on psn resistance has voice support but F1 does not. Also multiplat games on live have online but ps3 usually don't (vf5,virtua tennis).

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#80 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]So.. Let get this straight.. PS3 cures Cancer Wii cures Obsesity. So what does Xbox 360 cure?

Uhm.. neither has done that and you should really change your signature

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]So.. Let get this straight.. PS3 cures Cancer Wii cures Obsesity. So what does Xbox 360 cure?TekkenMaster606

The desires of minimum wage working teenagers.  

Whats more pathetic, minimum wage working teenagers on a tech forum arguing or a minimum wage working middle-ager on a tech forum arguing?
Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Flame1
[QUOTE="Flame1"]"Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

your right the electronics could burn out, but you say this like the ps3 is the only one with this risk. Firefly_182

The point, as has been made quite clearly, is not that the electronics could burn out, it's that they are more likely to burn out with the heavy strain that movies put on a system. The point wasn't that PS3 is the only one with this risk, the point was that it has its movie player built in, so if it goes, you have to buy a new system. The 360s is external, so if that blows, it's not as much of a problem.

I don't understand why people have to be spoon fed information all the time, this point was clearly stated in my post, if not by me, then by the quotes.

fine a built in movie player is more at risk but realistically its not very likely it will die in the next 4 years or so, but having to pay $200 for an external drive isnt really a better option. which is cheaper (i dont know): repairing a laser diode or paying $200 extra for an external player?
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]So.. Let get this straight.. PS3 cures Cancer Wii cures Obsesity. So what does Xbox 360 cure?Pro_wrestler
Uhm.. neither has done that and you should really change your signature

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]So.. Let get this straight.. PS3 cures Cancer Wii cures Obsesity. So what does Xbox 360 cure?TekkenMaster606

The desires of minimum wage working teenagers.

Whats more pathetic, minimum wage working teenagers on a tech forum arguing or a minimum wage working middle-ager on a tech forum arguing?

Whoever said I was a 'middle-ager' Your generalizations and sad assumptions for the loss.  

Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Firefly_182
[QUOTE="Firefly_182"][QUOTE="Flame1"]"Why is a link needed? It's common sense to just accept that electronics aren't invinsible. Guess what is used as a laser for reading disks? A light emitting diode. These can burn out, and you shouldn't be so far in denial that you can just take that as given and not scream "OMG link or it didn't happen!11!1one". Secondly, the 360 uses DVD, yes, so technically it is possible for its laser to also burn out. But, guess what? Movies put much more of a strain on disk drives than games, due to the fact that while playing a movie, the drive is constantly streaming from the disk. 2 hours of non-stop work is a pretty big strain on such a small piece of hardware, compared to a few seconds loading parts of the game every now and then.

your right the electronics could burn out, but you say this like the ps3 is the only one with this risk. Flame1

fine a built in movie player is more at risk but realistically its not very likely it will die in the next 4 years or so, but having to pay $200 for an external drive isnt really a better option. which is cheaper (i dont know): repairing a laser diode or paying $200 extra for an external player?

Well, the fact that you probably won't be able to just have the PS3 repaired makes that argument null. Even in the unlikely event that you could get the diode repaired (at least without a massive cost), the same point applies to an external drive. Infact, an external drive is probably easier to repair than an internal one, and with a 360, you wouldn't be without a games console until the drive arrived back.

There's no one argument that applies to one and not the other here, the point is, in the event of breakages, the PS3 will be more expensive to recover.

And, given Sony's track record, I wouldn't estimate 4 years until it breaks. 2 years is a more accurate estimate, either that or about a month after the warranty expires.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Now that the fog has lifted and the PS3 has been out for about 4 months, please explain to me how is the PS3 so VASTLY superior than the 360 again?

BlueBarad

Your mistake is saying vastly superior. We all knew that Sony was over-hyping its capabilities a bit.

A better thing to ask is for owners to tell you why they like the system, as "superior" could mean anything (better games to someone, Blu-Ray movies, PSN, etc), and for most things, it would come down to preference.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Well, the fact that you probably won't be able to just have the PS3 repaired makes that argument null. Even in the unlikely event that you could get the diode repaired (at least without a massive cost), the same point applies to an external drive. Infact, an external drive is probably easier to repair than an internal one, and with a 360, you wouldn't be without a games console until the drive arrived back.

There's no one argument that applies to one and not the other here, the point is, in the event of breakages, the PS3 will be more expensive to recover.

And, given Sony's track record, I wouldn't estimate 4 years until it breaks. 2 years is a more accurate estimate, either that or about a month after the warranty expires.

Firefly_182

I will end both your arguments. The 360 plays DVD movies as well, and I know I am not the only one who uses it as an up-converting DVD player.

Therefore, both systems contain a movie player, and both are subject to the same opportunities for burn-out. 

FatalDomain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 FatalDomain
Member since 2005 • 1783 Posts

TekkenMaster606

Once again we get the same ole itemized list that has nothin to do with GAMES!!!

"More storage" - What PS3 title has utilized Blu-ray that clearly gave the industry a reason to back the format and jump ship from DVD9?

"Standard HDD" - While its a great achievement, its being used for all the wrong reasons. Instead if having simple game saves, small cache and downloadable content. its being used as a paging file for the shortcomings of the read speed of the blu-ray.

"no batteries in controller" - there is a battery in the controller and this internal battery is more than a liability if anything were to happen to that battery which would lead to a new controller.

"internal power" - see battery statement

"slot-loading disc drive" - Its just a drive, it doesnt make the software better or provides any additonal security features, nothin special.

"high def movies out the box" - that funny, I thought a Playstation console was suppose to play games first. Maybe I'll stock up on some blu-ray movies to pass the time while Sony churns out a few games...

"free online" - what games are you playing?!?!? how many games are supported with your free service. For gamers, these are the questions that actually matter.

Game On...

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SeanBond

Once again we get the same ole itemized list that has nothin to do with GAMES!!!

FatalDomain

Sony fanboys don't argue about games because they don't have any to argue about.