Could the Wii 2 force Microsoft and Sony to release new consoles sooner?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FearNoAngel5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 FearNoAngel5
Member since 2011 • 83 Posts
Most likely Microsoft, Sony? don't think so, just look at PS3's 2011 list.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
Possibly, but I personally don't think so.
Avatar image for TheAcountantMan
TheAcountantMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 TheAcountantMan
Member since 2011 • 1281 Posts

[QUOTE="TheAcountantMan"]Oh yeah i really do hope so, if Nintendo does announce their Wii 2, i think im going to go buy a 3DS just to support Nintendo in making the industry move foward, once again.Coolyfett

WOW!!!!! Ha ha ha ha...moving forward? they are finally joining Microsoft & Sony in HD....yep moving forward.....:roll:

Nintendo will surpass MS and Sony with the Wii 2 tho.
They'll prolly be running AMD Fusion for the Wii 2, Sony and MS will be crushed.

kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts

In reality all the Wii 2 will do is catch Nintendo up to where the 360 and PS3 have been for years. A HD console with some sort of movie playback. motion controls are nothing big now as all 3 companies are utilizing the technology. I simply dont see a reason for MS or Sony to release a new console until they are ready.

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

MS and Sony will launch new products if their sales are decreasing because of the new console, they are not dumb

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#56 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

lol 3ds isnt faulty lol , not in the big numbers like 360 so you fail there,

every console has some defective units , but they should not be designed to be faulty -see xbox 360 and you have a good example of what im talkin about a console that busts nearly wih no cause or reason ,

all these complaints u hear about 3ds are of hinges cracking ya - what the heck are they doing to crack the hinges, it takes force to do that , so

and the scratches on the screen -buy protectors , heck psp is more prone to that so they should know better!

stop bringing a handheld that hardly has big faulty materials

instead why dont you read the whole post i made, and its fact ,

by calculation the xbox 360 is already 6 yrs old , by the time wii 2 is out itll be 7 , they want 10 nintendos wii is only 5 yrs old,

so if they want the ten yr cycle,

by my calculation or any body elses ---- nintendo will be readying wii 3 within 2 yrs after ps4 or 360 actually make land fall , heck even one guy that said ps3 in 2014 agrees with me lol

put 2012 and 2014 together you have 2 wii 2 yrs, in three more we should see or in 4 what ever, but the next nintendo console will be on their heals!

hot on their heals sony and ms may be on wii 2s heals but wii 3 will be on theirs !

and ya im glad to see some body aknowledging nintendo moving the industry forward this is for all the nay sayers

moving forward dont mean graphics it means innovation , if graphics are no longer a innovation to nintendo theyll do what they did with wii and ds , ,

and 3ds

nintendo has been the only one who added many features to their consoles controllers or pushing their hardware to the limit

-heck you know that rumble feature inside that ps 1 controller that wasnt originally there nor was the joysticks

nintendo brought those in 96 ,, sony added them on in 98

and guess what ,same thing with motion sensing , -nintendo used it (dont bring 3rd party up im talkin console manufacturer) wii -2006 touch screen on dedicated gaming device -ds 2004

and look who copied

--sony move

sony ngp-2011-2012?touch screen !

see the patern here

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#57 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

No way Sony and Microsoft are cashing in big time right now

TheEpicGoat

LOL at people you think Nintendo has the power to force Microsoft Sony to release new systems.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Coolyfett

In reality all the Wii 2 will do is catch Nintendo up to where the 360 and PS3 have been for years. A HD console with some sort of movie playback. motion controls are nothing big now as all 3 companies are utilizing the technology. I simply dont see a reason for MS or Sony to release a new console until they are ready.

kungfuchaos

Spoken like a true wise man.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Coolyfett

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]

[QUOTE="TheAcountantMan"]Oh yeah i really do hope so, if Nintendo does announce their Wii 2, i think im going to go buy a 3DS just to support Nintendo in making the industry move foward, once again.TheAcountantMan

WOW!!!!! Ha ha ha ha...moving forward? they are finally joining Microsoft & Sony in HD....yep moving forward.....:roll:

Nintendo will surpass MS and Sony with the Wii 2 tho.
They'll prolly be running AMD Fusion for the Wii 2, Sony and MS will be crushed.

Lies & No.

SuperFlakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 SuperFlakeman
Member since 2011 • 7411 Posts

[QUOTE="kungfuchaos"]

Coolyfett

What's the standard on PS360 again? Not even 720p 60 fps.

Many of the games are upscaled to HD, they're not even native HD.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#61 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Microsoft would probably pull off a Xbox Slim.

-It's still the Xbox 360 but now it has a BluRay Drive-

Sony would probably not, Their System seems like it can go on for 2 generations.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Coolyfett

[QUOTE="Coolyfett"]

[QUOTE="kungfuchaos"]

SuperFlakeman

What's the standard on PS360 again? Not even 720p 60 fps.

Many of the games are upscaled to HD, they're not even native HD.

If you were a true wise man you could answer your own questions. Do not bother the great Coolyfett with such foolishness. Find your own answers. Do not address Coolyfett any further.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Coolyfett

Microsoft would probably pull off a Xbox Slim.

-It's still the Xbox 360 but now it has a BluRay Drive-

Sony would probably not, Their System seems like it can go on for 2 generations.

LegatoSkyheart

360 slim is a grand idea. Time will tell.