Consoles still trump PC and I'll tell you why

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45105 Posts

First off, I was motivated to type this because of the numerous over-generalizations made about consoles mostly by some PC people as well as some websites. You see all these articles about how you can get a PC for not much money and it'll still run games better than consoles. And of course, there's all the bragging about steam sales and such. Yet, when you boil it down, many of these people miss a few key facts:

Consoles are still more cost effective. For $400, you're not simply getting hardware. You're getting the ecosystem that comes with the console and console communities are just as good, if not better, than PC (modding is a nice idea, but that's pretty niche). You also get a controller which itself costs around $50 or such. Yes you do pay have to pay for online now but with PS+ you get an incredible deal with plenty of value (and let's face it, if you game on PC you're spending quite a bit of money on hardware and games anyway.)

You're also guaranteed a system that can play the games that you buy. With PC, there's always that chance that a) it wasn't properly optimized for PC b) you're hardware can't handle it or your computer has some internal/software issues c) the game that you bought was not even complete to begin with (which happens way more often on PC than console).

By far the greatest reason why consoles still trump PC is that you don't need to be online to play a game. I can play a campaign without needing an internet connection. How is that 95% of PC games now require steam/drm? I can't even access story mode unless I log into steam in most cases. Even when you buy a physical copy it still requires access to steam or some other platform like origin or uplay.

There's also the whole "steam sales" thing. Consoles, especially PS4, have already come around to their own sales and many games can be found cheap about a month after release. PS+ also gives you an additional discount and you also get a couple a free games that are, for the most part, still pretty recent.

And finally, console and console games are what typically drive the industry. When do most developers start shifting gears on new game development? Around console cycles, not PC. And with the success of PS4, and to some extent X1, you will have developers focusing on consoles first. I mean, look at what happened with Watch_Dogs. It'll be the same thing with other games as well. I bet Grand Theft Auto 5 will be very similar between PC and next gen consoles.

So there you have it, a pretty damn good reason to have faith in consoles because they still rock.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

but i want to play at 144 fps?

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

K.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

tl;dr

Cool story

blog it

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Man, I would've read this. But my console only renders font at 900p hurr durr.

In all seriousness blog it.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

With all that, consoles are still second best to PC.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts
  1. Blog.
  2. Blog.
  3. Shove it.
  4. Blog.
Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

but to be serious for a minute, yeap, ps4 certainly offers the best value at that price range. yeah that's great for most folk, but i want a premium experience.

despite PS+' igc, it doesn't really appeal. i like to choose what games i'm adding to my library, and then know they're there forever.

yeah i'm not too worried about keeping my hardware ahead of the curve, but yes generally speaking that is an advantage of consoles.

you can also get games on gog without drm. i think i own 100+ on there. UT2004 is by far the most useful gog game i have.

i've seen some good digital sales on console, but i definitely pay the lowest i've ever paid by gaming on pc. the trade off of course, is that i can't on sell my games. since steam added family sharing, my fiancee and i have made good use of this, it's been really excellent.

i've been really happy with watch dogs' performance tbh. i play at 60 fps and no other console offers that.

look mate i'm keeping my eye on these console exclusives, and yeah consoles have their place - for someone like me though, perhaps you can see that i'm pretty well sorted in terms of gaming, and getting a console is something a dude like me does in order to play that console's killer app.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Idiots will say one is better than the other, but if they were smart they'd know different things are better for different people.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

This is why PC gamers call you "peasants". Because you reject evidence and vomit your opinion all over the place. You probably have never, ever owned a gaming PC. You just believe the 5 year old anti PC myths spread by MS and Sony and refuse to try something strange and new. If anything, you're the hermit.

@SolidGame_basic said:

Consoles are still more cost effective. For $400, you're not simply getting hardware. You're getting the ecosystem that comes with the console and console communities are just as good, if not better, than PC (modding is a nice idea, but that's pretty niche). You also get a controller which itself costs around $50 or such. Yes you do pay have to pay for online now but with PS+ you get an incredible deal with plenty of value (and let's face it, if you game on PC you're spending quite a bit of money on hardware and games anyway.)

Non debatable. The community of PC gamers you'll find around games like SC2 and DOTA are far far superior to your stereotypical 16 year old Mountain Dew and Dorrito's console community.

Price is also non debatable. From 06 to 2011, I gamed primarily on console. I spent

400(Xbox)+300(5 years of live)+50(Extra Controller)+1000(20 games averaging 50 dollars)

From 2012 to today, I gamed primarily on PC. I spent

1200( Powerful PC+ Peripherals)+ 50 (10 Humble Bundles, Indie Bundles, ect, at 5 dollars each. Let's assume that's 50 games) + 300 (30 Steam Sale/Origin Sale/GOG/GMG games at 10 dollars each (BF4, Titanfall, Skyrim, BL2, Bioshock, ect))+ 200 (4 AAA games right on release date (Witcher 3).

So on PC, we get a much more powerful rig and 84 games vs 20.

@SolidGame_basic said:

You're also guaranteed a system that can play the games that you buy. With PC, there's always that chance that a) it wasn't properly optimized for PC b) you're hardware can't handle it or your computer has some internal/software issues c) the game that you bought was not even complete to begin with (which happens way more often on PC than console).

a) Shit optimization is getting much more rare and the superior PC community patches it within a week.

b) Software issues? Is this 1980? And a 1200 dollar PC, will run any game right now better than consoles. As I said earlier, it's cheaper anyways.

c) So basically Early Access? You know they are advertised as "incomplete" right?

@SolidGame_basic said:

By far the greatest reason why consoles still trump PC is that you don't need to be online to play a game. I can play a campaign without needing an internet connection. How is that 95% of PC games now require steam/drm? I can't even access story mode unless I log into steam in most cases. Even when you buy a physical copy it still requires access to steam or some other platform like origin or uplay.

You realize you can play Steam games offline right? You're actually so stupid. All servers have offline modes. I was playing AC4 on Uplay today while my internet connection was under maintenance.... Also, don't bring up DRM. You can't even play your "free" PS4 games if you're not paying 60 a month...

@SolidGame_basic said:

There's also the whole "steam sales" thing. Consoles, especially PS4, have already come around to their own sales and many games can be found cheap about a month after release. PS+ also gives you an additional discount and you also get a couple a free games that are, for the most part, still pretty recent.

No. Stop. You think your puny sales even remotely compare to Steam/ GOG/ Humble Bundles?

Stop kidding yourself. It's not even debatable

@SolidGame_basic said:

And finally, console and console games are what typically drive the industry. When do most developers start shifting gears on new game development? Around console cycles, not PC. And with the success of PS4, and to some extent X1, you will have developers focusing on consoles first. I mean, look at what happened with Watch_Dogs. It'll be the same thing with other games as well. I bet Grand Theft Auto 5 will be very similar between PC and next gen consoles.

So there you have it, a pretty damn good reason to have faith in consoles because they still rock.

Not because consoles are good at all. Because there's more idiots on there to fuel the industry. Why do you think MT filled games like Dead Space 3 thrive on console but can't get a single sale on PC? Too many idiots like you to eat the shit up. Look at the PC communities reaction to various EA controversies as opposed to consoles, who just let EA and MS walk all over them.

And LOL GTA 5 will look the same? Just like GTA 4 looks the same right?

Loading Video...

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

Yawn. I'am too busy playing Divinity Original Sin (you know that 100+hr all-of-it freakishly fucking amazing! PC exclusive that you'll never play) to give a shit or bother making a serious response.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:

i've been really happy with watch dogs' performance tbh. i play at 60 fps and no other console offers that.

You missing out on the "cinematic experience" dude...

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: I actually read the TC's post and the statements are well thought out arguments which is nice to see consider what usually counts for most OP's here in SW. Lets break it down shall we.

1. Granted consoles are cheaper but that $400 is not really buying you a lot of stuff. Yes, its a Blu-ray player but they cost less than $50 now, yes it can play music but so can my stereo system, yes it can play Netflix but so can my TV now. Having a console with all these features is pretty much moot now as every device under the sun can be used as a "entertainment" system. What I buy consoles for, is games and at the moment I see nothing on consoles that I can't play on PC. Sure there will be console exclusives coming and thats great and all but for you to try and argument against hermits to drop their PC's and embrace consoles, its a pretty weak starting point.

2. Lets talk about communities. Gaming communities are all personal preference. I for example will not play with a "try hard" gaming clan because I hate their playstyle. On PC I can pick and chose which communities I invest my time in. On consoles, you either have to know your friends in advanced so to speak or have a go at the random public matches to find people to play with. Now, I'm not saying that you can't find good people on PSN and XBL as evidenced back in my 360 days where I made a good number of long term gaming teammates from random games but I had to wade through a lot of shit to find those diamonds.

3. Modding is not niche. Next.

1. Playing a game is different from actually being able to enjoy it. Playing a racer at 30FPS is not something I consider to be enjoyable. Remember, you are arguing with hermits who most likely play games at much higher FPS and settings than consoles can provide.

2. If you are into PC gaming you should know your specs. Thats like saying you forgotten what type of fuel your car takes everytime you fill it up. Its buyer beware, remember to check your users manual to see what fuel you should be putting in.

3. You have a point with the uncompatibilty issues though, a PC has a lot of more going on under the hood compared to a console so there will be problems. They tend to manifest more the older the install of Windows you have. Most gamers reformat once a year.

4. Early access is 100% buyer beware. You are not required to spend money on early access things. Next

1. If the offline is so trumpteded, why has both Sony and MS made nearly all their features online based? I do not always need to be connect when using Steam, Steam only requires internet access to play a game if you haven't played it previously or something, I've never had that issue myself.

2. XBL and PSN are DRM. You are playing your game in their own online world. You are using PSN or XBL servers. Next

1. The sales on both XBL and PSN have paled in comparision to Steam but Steam has more competition to contend with where as the consoles are control exclusively by MS and Sony respectively. PSN+ is great, I have it myself but you can't hid behind it as a means to serve your argument. To gain access to the greater discounts or even any discount at all on games you have to be a PSN+ member. I don't need a paid membership to Steam to access the great discounts come sale time.

1. Consoles have gens, its always been this way. That allows devs to mix it up with the new tech whilst still pushing the old stuff. I much prefer it though compared to what is used to be like on PC. The stereotype of having to upgrade every 6 months actually held water, now I can have a video card that lasts years instead of months.

Well, there you have it @SolidGame_basic I had a go at breaking down your arguments in a logical and controlled fashion. I look forward to hearing your response.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Please find sources.

Because I have sources stating the opposite:

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-games-have-surpassed-console-games-globally/033849

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#20 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

1) In the short run? Perhaps. In the long run? No. $60 standard for new games, mandatory $50-60 a year for multiplayer, and little to no backlog (little to no backwards compatibility), means you're stuck with a limited library of expensive games. That adds up fast. I once calculated the amount of money I saved using Steam alone and I came up with roughly $2000 of savings over a few years. So you are wrong there, end of story. I can play literally 10,000+ games on my PC. How many can you play on the PS4 or Xbox One? Yeah that's a bad argument.

2) This isn't 2001 anymore. Even the most unoptimized games are usually completely playable. Driver issue and hardware incompatibilities are basically a thing of the past. It's not 100% plug and play but it's damn near close.

3) Again, this isn't 2001 anymore. If you can afford video games you probably live in a nation with a pretty stable internet connection. This is a non-issue at this point. The consoles too suffer greatly from not having internet. Xbox Live and PS+ are basically required to get the most out of the consoles. You're getting less than half of the experience if you don't pay and keep the consoles online all of the time. Get with the times. We're connected now. Even mobile systems are connected.

4) Steam sales, Origin sales, Amazon DD sales, and Good Ol' Games trump anything the console marketplaces have ever done. Period. Why? There is zero competition on a console. When you buy one you are forced into their controlled ecosystem where they have the final say of prices. PS+ also costs yearly while all of the aforementioned services have no fees to use.

5) CoD? On PC. Watch_Dogs? On PC. Assassin's Creed? On PC. Battlefield? On PC. Mass Effect? On PC. Wolfenstein The New Order? On PC. Even GTA 5 is moving to the PC. There are very few "industry driving" games that aren't one the PC (and the big ones almost always end up on the PC). The biggest games in the world are either exclusive on the PC or started on the PC first (Minecraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Starcraft II).

All in all it doesn't sound like you know a damn thing about PC gaming given your opinions here.

Lastly I leave you something that you just can't do on the consoles...

http://www.gamersyde.com/thqstream_call_of_juarez_gunslinger_gameplay-ugtLvMiXe0HP5VIo_en.html

Call of Juarez at 1080p60 (originally recorded at 1440p60) on my PC.

Consoles don't trump the PC. The only person you are hurting with that mentality is yourself. If you're a gamer you'll end up owning a PC. Simple as that.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 remiks00

@Bigboi500 said:

Idiots will say one is better than the other, but if they were smart they'd know different things are better for different people.

TC is an idiot confirmed.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By melonfarmerz

Let's play the throwing graphs at TC game :D

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Why are consolites so concerned about the master race???

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Consoles are still more cost effective. For $400, you're not simply getting hardware.

Yeah you're getting $60 Games and $50-$60 Pay to Play Online subscriptions. Are morons on this website still trying to defend paying more for a lesser experience is superior? Yes I'll take that 792P-900P 30FPS version for $60 please LOL

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 melonfarmerz

@clyde46 said:

@SolidGame_basic: I actually read the TC's post and the statements are well thought out arguments which is nice to see consider what usually counts for most OP's here in SW. Lets break it down shall we.

No. You're giving him too much credit. All TC did was bring up points that have been disproved several times. Absolutely no evidence, highly opinionated, and tremendous amounts of cherry picking.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

PC is for casuals.

*gets the hell out of here*

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#28 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Jelly console peasant confirmed.

1080p/100+fps, mods, steam sales, enormous library. U mad?

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

First off, I was motivated to type this because of the numerous over-generalizations made about consoles mostly by some PC people as well as some websites. You see all these articles about how you can get a PC for not much money and it'll still run games better than consoles. And of course, there's all the bragging about steam sales and such. Yet, when you boil it down, many of these people miss a few key facts:

mjlol.gif

There are system requirements for a reason. It's not devs fault some people with outdated rigs can't read. Or expect to max the game by having just the minimum requirements.

Please name examples of multiplatform "uncompleted" PC games.

Having a warranty to run games doesn't mean you'll be running those games with the expected standard, at all. Just look at all the multiplatform last gen console games running like uber trash @ sub-HD res and laughable framerates. Sure, they can run, but they run like shit. And the same will happen with PS4/Bone games when the consoles approach their EOL time. At least with a PC, you'll have the option to upgrade to avoid that.

What the **** is this "always online" BS I always read?

You just have to go online one time to activate the game, one fucking time.

Do you live in a cave where you can't get Internet access for just a minute?

At this point in time, this is just a retarded argument. If you have the money to buy a $60 game and a $400 console, you probably have access to an Internet connection. You can even activate games with a 56Kb modem.

Besides, nowadays there's the day one patch for almost every game. You can start your campaign offline but you'll have to enjoy the precious day one glitches and bugs.

Hell, even Flopza 5 came incomplete without the day 1 patch.

BS. Console sales are not even remotely close to PC sales. Even more laughable when you have to pay $50 to get the better price, and of course those "free" games (rentals) LOL

This is obviously devs just being lazy. Most major devs come from a console-only background influenced by the great popularity that these systems have had along the years for their ease of use. Times have changed, PCs are easier to use than ever before, but devs refuse -or are taking more time- to adapt to this fact.

In 2 years we'll probably see the peak of what the consoles can offer, from there on, the stage of stagnation of the console cycle will begin, holding the industry as usual until new consoles come out again.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#30  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@blangenakker said:

K.

Yeah that's about all the response he is going to get from me as well. So much wrong with his post, it isn't even worth bothering with.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

but. no.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BldgIrsh

Pretty sure he abandoned thread.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 melonfarmerz
@bldgirsh said:

Yup. Probably hoped to get a great anti PC thread going. Backfired quite a bit.

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
delete-SimplyFatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 delete-SimplyFatal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

tl;dr

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BldgIrsh

@melonfarmerz said:
@bldgirsh said:

Yup. Probably hoped to get a great anti PC thread going. Backfired quite a bit.

Wonder where the strong consolite supporters went. The ones that will support it even if facts are against them. Like amazonangry.

Avatar image for delete-simplyfatal
delete-SimplyFatal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 delete-SimplyFatal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

Someone is trying

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By remiks00

Looks like this thread backfired as usual.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

did you just compare ps4 sales to steam/amazon sales?

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Handheld race is master race.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By melonfarmerz

40 posts out of 40 so far have been mocking or disproving TC. This is legendary.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: I agree there's a certain sense of comfort with consoles knowing you won't have to worry about your games not running.

I believe we may look at Steam in slightly different ways. I see Steam as the PC platform, almost like a console in and of itself, simply running on a machine much larger in scope.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

PC + Consoles + Hand Helds = happy gamer

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@sam890 said:

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#46 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

>Consoles are still more cost effective. For $400, you're not simply getting hardware. You're getting the ecosystem that comes with the console and console communities are just as good, if not better, than PC (modding is a nice idea, but that's pretty niche). You also get a controller which itself costs around $50 or such. Yes you do pay have to pay for online now but with PS+ you get an incredible deal with plenty of value (and let's face it, if you game on PC you're spending quite a bit of money on hardware and games anyway.)

With that you also have a pc community and ecosystem. Also when you get a PC you can do more than just playing games so the price can be justified in multiple ways. You can build a better pc than a console for the same price, I think that implies something about a console's ranking versus a pc.

>You're also guaranteed a system that can play the games that you buy. With PC, there's always that chance that a) it wasn't properly optimized for PC b) you're hardware can't handle it or your computer has some internal/software issues c) the game that you bought was not even complete to begin with (which happens way more often on PC than console).

This is a good point though. With a Console you hardly ever have problems playing the game. But it can also be argued that if it doesn't work it is because you don't have enough knowledge to operate a PC. So the case would be that people like consoles better than PCs because they are simplified versions of a personal computer. Going in with the expectation that all personalized computers are the same is just wrong. There are things like different operating systems and drivers. So for people who don't like complex systems the console is a better choice.

>By far the greatest reason why consoles still trump PC is that you don't need to be online to play a game. I can play a campaign without needing an internet connection. How is that 95% of PC games now require steam/drm? I can't even access story mode unless I log into steam in most cases. Even when you buy a physical copy it still requires access to steam or some other platform like origin or uplay.

Actually, with Xbox One Games and PS4 games in order to update games and be able to play them you have to go online and download files when you first play them. There's also an offline version of steam. Sure it is a punishment but not all games are like that.

>There's also the whole "steam sales" thing. Consoles, especially PS4, have already come around to their own sales and many games can be found cheap about a month after release. PS+ also gives you an additional discount and you also get a couple a free games that are, for the most part, still pretty recent.

As long as used games exist there will never be any good psn sales like there is on steam. From what I've seen the sales on psn are not as impressive as the ones on steam.

>And finally, console and console games are what typically drive the industry. When do most developers start shifting gears on new game development? Around console cycles, not PC. And with the success of PS4, and to some extent X1, you will have developers focusing on consoles first. I mean, look at what happened with Watch_Dogs. It'll be the same thing with other games as well. I bet Grand Theft Auto 5 will be very similar between PC and next gen consoles.

That's true but that doesn't say anything about which platform can play a game better.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

TC got owned so hard...god damn

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

TC's wall of text I couldn't be bothered to read just reminded me I got me a sniper elite 2 game to continue to play :) wich i got FOR FREE, didn't have to pay a dime and got it in a perfect legal way since devs gave it away with no condition or catch

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#49 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

Forgot to say that Day Z is an Arma II mod.

That niche to you? It's just a nice idea? Or is this reality?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@shadowchronicle said:

Forgot to say that Day Z is an Arma II mod.

That niche to you? It's just a nice idea? Or is this reality?

well it's also now a stand alone game