Confirmed List of Exclusives: PS4 vs. Xbox One

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I still find it admirable that Sony had a really good 2013 for the PS3 and is hitting this hard with the PS4. Call me a cow or whatever, but Sony walked a walk these past couple of years when it comes to delivering games.

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

@withe1982: Yeah I've enjoyed it in certain games.

After posting just now, I got inspired to look at my list of games I haven't tried in 3d. First up Resistance 3!

I am playing it with a playstation move gun controller and 3d. The move controls make it so you have to play the game on the easiest difficulty pretty much, although it still is a pretty quality control scheme as far as response goes.

Resistance 3d: Actually pretty good. I was very hard on resistance 3. Aside from the MP being worst in the series, the campaign was very short and the graphics were blurrier and lower res than past resistance games. I think it had that QAA technique that blurs everything. Despite that, it was full of aliasing anyway. As far as the 3d goes, I think it actually makes it EASIER to see. The blur caused by the low res and crappy antialiasing is offset by objects being on a different depth plane. I honestly think its easier to see than without the 3d. Resolution and antialiasing are still crap, but don't seem to have dropped with the added 3d. However, framerate drops, like uncharted, are more common when looking down a street that has a lot of separate 3d things to render

A good example of the better vision AND lower framerate is the cornfield in the beginning of the game. In 2d, it is practically impossible to differentiate the layers of corn where the hybrids are hiding. It just looks like a thick field. In 3d, I can actually see the rows and columns of corn with each individual hybrids hiding spot. However, just looking at the corn field lowers the framerate quite a bit while looking towards either house will instantly boost it back up to 30fps.

Edit: Auger fire is pretty sweet in 3d

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

LOL at all the indie filler in the PS4 lists.

Not impressed at all.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

Ouch!!!

Xbone = Underpowered, Overpriced, Oversized, Less Games

The Lemmings Have Been XBONED!!

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#55 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

PS4 has all the good games too. X1 games look terrible. I'm looking forward The Order 1886, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and Shadow Fall. Also Second Son looks nice but i skip that one. Can't wait to see Santa Monicas and Naughty Dogs next gen beasts.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

@Samus3D said:

@ChubbyGuy40 said:

Huh, there's 4 XB1 exclusives I'd like to play but only 3 PS4 exclusives I want. Surprising.

The PS4 side has the quantity, all filler no killer.

Agreed, there's maybe 4 games on that list that I'd play. I remember all throughout the PS3 that cows would literally hype every exclusive as a Triple A game, even crap titles like Lair and Haze.

Yet lemmings hype crap like Ryse and Killer Instinct.

How is Killer Instinct crap? Even under Double Helix, at least Ken Lobb is involved with it.

Because it's an XB1 game and he's a massive cow

Guys like Miles and Acidglow who are heavily involved in the FGC have had mostly positive things to say about it, people who've seen the game in person have mostly said it's one of the best looking next gen games period.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SonofK

@tormentos said:

That is a sad nothing maybe you should check how many games will release for PS4 and xbox one by the end of the year,maybe you will see the PS4 got more,the whole notion that the xbox one has more games is silly it doesn't the PS4 will have some 34 games by the end of the years far more than MS.

Such bullsh** and non sense what do you have for next year Titanfall which is also on PC.?

I love how you people like to count Titanfall even that it is multiplatform yet there are several PS4 games on launch that are on PC will be on PS4 but not on xbox one,it make you people arguments look desperate.

Are you retarded? Wait don't answer that. Who said anything about Titanfall? Where in my post did I mention Titanfall once?

More than half of that list is going to be pushed back to 2015-2016, mark my words. If you think that a majority of those games are going to come out in 2014 then you truly are delusional, but then again, look who I'm talking to.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Some of those games i wouldn't let my worst enemy play... but they sure do look good on lists eh??...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@SonofK said:

Are you retarded? Wait don't answer that. Who said anything about Titanfall? Where in my post did I mention Titanfall once?

More than half of that list is going to be pushed back to 2015-2016, mark my words. If you think that a majority of those games are going to come out in 2014 then you truly are delusional, but then again, look who I'm talking to.

That bold part can get you a nice temp ban here.

More than half that list.? Please give me a link to that because other wise you are pulling sh** from deep deep down your a$$.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Haha that PS4 list is really scraping the barrel.

Can someone make a second list with only widely available, non indie games. Otherwise when windows 8 app store launches on the X1 that list is going to multiply substantially in favour of the X1...

If I go through both lists objectively and pick out the games I would play at least once its pretty much a 50/50 split. There's not need to scrape barrels.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

That bold part can get you a nice temp ban here.

More than half that list.? Please give me a link to that because other wise you are pulling sh** from deep deep down your a$$.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

If you think that all of those games are going to come in 2014 you're in for a surprise..I wonder when the PS4 is actually going to get it's first AAA exclusive.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

All I see is a list of shit no one has heard of or will ever care about. You could double that list to make yourselves feel better but it will never have TitanFall. Sorry. PS4 list sux.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

All I see are a buhc of announced games that are not confirmed to be in any point of development, or announced if they would be exclusive. Wonderful.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By tormentos

@SonofK said:

If you think that all of those games are going to come in 2014 you're in for a surprise..I wonder when the PS4 is actually going to get it's first AAA exclusive.

What i think is irrelevant what you claim is what you most back up... so any links.?

@SinjinSmythe said:

All I see is a list of shit no one has heard of or will ever care about. You could double that list to make yourselves feel better but it will never have TitanFall. Sorry. PS4 list sux.

Not even Halo could stop the damn PS3 from over taking the 360,so what will Titanfall will do.?

Oh wait i don't need an xbox one to play that game i can play it on 360 or PC..lol

@Jakandsigz said:

All I see are a buhc of announced games that are not confirmed to be in any point of development, or announced if they would be exclusive. Wonderful.

Much better than not having many announce at all like many of those games are on xbox one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

Gamespot needs to do something about this compression. Like give users the option to upload images from URL's, or just friggin post them. And ban "Large".

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

What i think is irrelevant what you claim is what you most back up... so any links.?

lol wut? Expect me to go to the future and grab links of Sony's delayed first party offering? What a ridiculous request, Sony's track record speaks for itself, they never got their first major titles until 2 years after the thing came out, yet you think that 20+ exclusives are going to come out by 2015? If you want to be delusional than fine.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tormentos

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

lol wut? Expect me to go to the future and grab links of Sony's delayed first party offering? What a ridiculous request, Sony's track record speaks for itself, they never got their first major titles until 2 years after the thing came out, yet you think that 20+ exclusives are going to come out by 2015? If you want to be delusional than fine.

Thanks for admitting that your whole argument was stupid,exactly for that reason you can't see into the future.

Uncharted hit on 2007 the PS3 on 2006 1 year just like Gears of war took 1 year to hit the xbox 360..

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

Yea,Sony will make more exclusive games for its system than M$.

This is not news to anyone.

Clock-w0rk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Clock-w0rk
Member since 2012 • 3378 Posts

InFamous and Rime are the only exclusives that really wow'd me so far.

Hope we see something great at the VGA's.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

Thanks for admitting that your whole argument was stupid,exactly for that reason you can't see into the future.

Uncharted hit on 2007 the PS3 on 2006 1 year just like Gears of war took 1 year to hit the xbox 360..

Gears of War was an AAA title, Uncharted 1 wasn't.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

@SonofK said:

Same thing can be said with MS but their launch lineup is somewhat decent. The only question is weather they'll continue throughout the life cycle. They're going to have to since they won't have the advantage of a cheaper system right away and people won't be flocking to the XB1 to play Call of Duty like they did with the 360.

Good point. I'd be a bit concerned if MSFT can keep their support and dealing up past year 3-4. They're well-poised till then.

Multipass35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By Multipass35
Member since 2013 • 312 Posts

Xbox has WAY more AAA games lined up. 90% of sony's are indies lol

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I'm thinking of Indie games as arcade games on 360.. good for a change of pace every now and then but not something to buy a system for. How many of these are "normal" games you'd buy at the electronics store or gamestop?

I will say it's nice to always have options, though. So in that regard the ps4 has done well. X1 will undoubtedly catch up and exceed on these arcade/indie games if there is any truth to the windows 8 connection but i would still view it the same way.. change of pace.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@negro-y-azul said:

Multiplats count again I see.

Why wouldn't they count? Every person that says "The PlayStation 4 has no games" should be reminded.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@always_explicit said:

Haha that PS4 list is really scraping the barrel.

Can someone make a second list with only widely available, non indie games. Otherwise when windows 8 app store launches on the X1 that list is going to multiply substantially in favour of the X1...

If I go through both lists objectively and pick out the games I would play at least once its pretty much a 50/50 split. There's not need to scrape barrels.

No because then the PS4s list would only have like 5 games and thats not going to look very good for cows now, is it

LOL

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

...So NOW console exclusives count..

I

I swear cows never cease to amaze me.. lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tormentos

@SonofK said:

lol...

Yeah keep saying that if we will fallow that Line MGS4 is a 10 here no xbox 360 exclusive is a 10,so while it took 2 years for the PS3 to get MGS4,the xbox 360 is 8 years and still doesn't have a 10 game here.

That to not mention that Uncharted 3 ended in a way better score position than gears of war did and Uncharted 2 is higher rated than any 360 exclusive.

So much for arguments once again link of your full of sh**.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tormentos

@OhSnapitz said:

...So NOW console exclusives count..

I

I swear cows never cease to amaze me.. lol

Thats funny it was 360 fans who bring that rules,funny they can stop bringing Titanfall for some reason,which is basically the biggest game they have,and is also on 360 and PC,but some how any game that is on PC and PS4 doesn't count..

Lemmings never cease to amaze me,just like Indies were great last gen and now they are lol because MS basically has non.

How about resolution and frames are important and now they are not.?

Or paying for online is great but not is not only on sony side..lol

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

lol...

Yeah keep saying that if we will fallow that Line MGS4 is a 10 here no xbox 360 exclusive is a 10,so while it took 2 years for the PS3 to get MGS4,the xbox 360 is 8 years and still doesn't have a 10 game here.

That to not mention that Uncharted 3 ended in a way better score position than gears of war did and Uncharted 2 is higher rated than any 360 exclusive.

So much for arguments once again link of your full of sh**.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/uncharted-drakes-fortune

Actually, I was using and frequently prefer the metacritics rating over the sole Gamespot score, and Uncharted is STILL an AA title. Also the three main installments of the Gears series has a 92.6 average review rating, Uncharted has a 92 flat average review, meaning Gears is overall the better series and SOLD better than Uncharted did.

That aside, the original argument was that the PS3 had it's games delayed FREQUENTLY or in certain cases had their games CANCELED. Remember when cows were hyping games like the Getaway, Agent, even now Shadow of the Colossus? Yeah all of these games vanished off the face of the planet.

Either you agree with me on a majority of these games either getting canceled or pushed back to 2015-2017, or you can disagree with me, set your expectations high, and set yourself up for a massive disappointment. Either way is a win win for me.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By tormentos

@SonofK said:

Actually, I was using and frequently prefer the metacritics rating over the sole Gamespot score, and Uncharted is STILL an AA title. Also the three main installments of the Gears series has a 92.6 average review rating, Uncharted has a 92 flat average review, meaning Gears is overall the better series and SOLD better than Uncharted did.

That aside, the original argument was that the PS3 had it's games delayed FREQUENTLY or in certain cases had their games CANCELED. Remember when cows were hyping games like the Getaway, Agent, even now Shadow of the Colossus? Yeah all of these games vanished off the face of the planet.

Either you agree with me on a majority of these games either getting canceled or pushed back to 2015-2017, or you can disagree with me, set your expectations high, and set yourself up for a massive disappointment. Either way is a win win for me.

You are arguing .2 better..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wait but why you stop there Uncharted may have get only 3 chapters on PS3,but Gears has 4 and the last one boy is garbage compare to the others.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/gears-of-war-judgment

I guess you forget Gear of war judgement is a 360 game and flopped hard 7.9 on meta so please re do your scores again because counting that one Gears isn't a 9.2 series any more and that gears game has lower score than any uncharted game on PS3.

And the link i ask you is not for the game but for the whole delay argument..

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#81  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I prefer the xbox One exclusives.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 SonofK

@tormentos said:

@SonofK said:

You are arguing .2 better..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wait but why you stop there Uncharted may have get only 3 chapters on PS3,but Gears has 4 and the last one boy is garbage compare to the others.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/gears-of-war-judgment

I guess you forget Gear of war judgement is a 360 game and flopped hard 7.9 on meta so please re do your scores again because counting that one Gears isn't a 9.2 series any more and that gears game has lower score than any uncharted game on PS3.

And the link i ask you is not for the game but for the whole delay argument..

.2 is still better. if Uncharted had a .2 better advantage you'd be mooing about that to.

The last Gears of War was a spin off that wasn't even made primarily by Epic. A majority of the game was made by the company that did Bulletstorm, if you paid attention I said MAIN installments.

If you want to set yourself up for a disappointment go right ahead, mass delays, cancellations, Drive Turd and Planetside 2 already got delayed, delays are the reasons the PS4 has the worst launch lineup of any video game console. Will the PS4 have to wait until 2015 for it's first AAA title? Wouldn't surprise me if it did.