Conduit 2 going positive

• 149 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

IGN: 7.5

Nintendo Power: 7.5

GT: 7.9

flipdc5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 flipdc5
Member since 2005 • 1312 Posts

The Conduit franchise is terrible, no where to go but up.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LastRambo341

flipdc5
Saying things with no explanation?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

flipdc5
Can't believe it's a franchise tbh.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Its a terrible franchise, but its one of the very few FPS franchises on Wii, and thats making it interesting. Wii controls are imho perfect for FPSs, no idea why there are so few of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

It sound slike a marginal improvement over the original. Wii owners might buy it if they don't have another system to get an FPS on, but otherwise, I don't see much happening with Conduit 2.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LastRambo341

It sound slike a marginal improvement over the original. Wii owners might buy it if they don't have another system to get an FPS on, but otherwise, I don't see much happening with Conduit 2.

jimkabrhel
Getting it, as well as Portal 2, MK and Socom 4
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="flipdc5"]

locopatho

lol, there is a 3DS game coming soon
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LastRambo341

Its a terrible franchise, but its one of the very few FPS franchises on Wii, and thats making it interesting. Wii controls are imho perfect for FPSs, no idea why there are so few of them.

BlbecekBobecek
Well how is it terrible? Because judging from the reviews of the sequel and prequel, they don't indicate anything that is "terrible". This isn't Sonic 06 or NinjaBreadman
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

I played the first one a long time ago,it left a bad taste in my mouth.
The controls were solid but the game lacked in everything else.

Not looking forward to this.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LastRambo341

Lto_thaG

Very reasonable because KZ2 and Rs2 were not sure not better than their prequels, right?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="flipdc5"]

LastRambo341

lol, there is a 3DS game coming soon

O dear... 3DS needs a Zelda or a Mario or a Pokemon, not a Conduit!
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

LastRambo341

Very reasonable because KZ2 and Rs2 were not sure not better than their prequels, right?

KZ2 sucked and RS2 sucked.KZ2>1 though,but RS1>2 by miles. Also,I don't see how that matters.I don't like The Conduit 'cause it's a bad game.That's it.No reason for me to even look into the next one.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

The Conduit wasn't that good and I don't see this as a huge improvement.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
Why spend time with an average A shooter when they're a slew of much better shooters currently available? Plus conduit 's mp is infested with tons of hackers and HV nor nintendo can do nothing about it.
shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

It'll be an AA franchise in a few years. Then we'll see who's laughing.

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts
I feel stupid. The game I'm mocking in my sig got a higher score than the one I've been hyping for months (Socom 4). Actually now I think of it, IGN are stupid.
Avatar image for Chemical_Viking
Chemical_Viking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Chemical_Viking
Member since 2010 • 2145 Posts

Released on another console it would get laughed out of existence. It's only on the shooter starved wii that it becomes even average. Put it against Crysis 2 Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm and all of a sudden you're looking at a heavy cowpat of a game.

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts

It'll be an AA franchise in a few years. Then we'll see who's laughing.

shutdown_202
Woah AA I better watch out.
Secret-Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Secret-Face
Member since 2011 • 223 Posts
Still, it could have done A LOT better. This could have been a 9.0+ game
Avatar image for Jolt_counter119
Jolt_counter119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jolt_counter119
Member since 2010 • 4226 Posts

Would have been a good franchise to release last gen. Killzone, Call of Duty, Bulletstorm, Crysis, Halo. But I guess Nintendo only fans need shooters too whether they say they want them or not.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
I actually bought the first one and I regretted it.. There is barely a shred of originality in any of the pathetic five hour campaign. The levels are made up of rooms connected by narrow corridors to more rooms that all look the same. It seems set with doing the bare minimum (a lot of the time, not even that) and expects it to be acceptable. A good control scheme does not make up for this garbled mess. I traded the game in a few days later and gladly took the loss. No way in hell am I buying the 2nd installment.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LastRambo341

Released on another console it would get laughed out of existence. It's only on the shooter starved wii that it becomes even average. Put it against Crysis 2 Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm and all of a sudden you're looking at a heavy cowpat of a game.

Chemical_Viking
I don't know whats your point of saying it. It wasn't meant to compete with the other shooters. It was just made to provide Wii owners with a good exclusive shooter, period.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LastRambo341
I actually bought the first one and I regretted it.. There is barely a shred of originality in any of the pathetic five hour campaign. The levels are made up of rooms connected by narrow corridors to more rooms that all look the same. It seems set with doing the bare minimum (a lot of the time, not even that) and expects it to be acceptable. A good control scheme does not make up for this garbled mess. I traded the game in a few days later and gladly took the loss. No way in hell am I buying the 2nd installment. Heil68
Even if better than the first one? Oh ok
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

Lto_thaG

KZ2 sucked and RS2 sucked.KZ2>1 though,but RS1>2 by miles. Also,I don't see how that matters.I don't like The Conduit 'cause it's a bad game.That's it.No reason for me to even look into the next one.

No they didn't suck. You not liking them doesn't make them bad games.

Kz2 and RS2 improved vastly from the prequels and they got good great scores. Yea, bravo for saying they're bad games. Same for Conduit 1, you're talking as if it got 3s and 4s which it didn't , it got decent scores, not BAD.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

Kz2 and RS2 improved vastly from the prequels and they got good great scores. Yea, bravo for saying they're bad games. Same for Conduit 1, you're talking as if it got 3s and 4s which it didn't , it got decent scores, not BAD.

Like I give a s*** about scores.I have the power to decide for my own whether a game is good or not. Unlike some people here.
Conduit 1 sucked and I'm not buying the 2nd one.You seem to take this close to heart.

ugoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ugoo18
Member since 2010 • 1005 Posts

[QUOTE="Chemical_Viking"]

LastRambo341

I don't know whats your point of saying it. It wasn't meant to compete with the other shooters. It was just made to provide Wii owners with a good exclusive shooter, period.

Actually the way HVS hyped the first game it essentially was going to be the Wii's Halo, however i have the second one and it is a definite improvement over the first (They listened to a lot of complaints). It's not as big an improvement as Red Steel 2 is over Red Steel but it's a definite improvement.

EDIT: i would have loved if it had a system similar to Goldeneye Wii where you can either go guns blazing through a level or stealth the entire thing.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="Chemical_Viking"]

ugoo18

Actually the way HVS hyped the first game it essentially was going to be the Wii's Halo, however i have the second one and it is a definite improvement over the first (They listened to a lot of complaints). It's not as big an improvement as Red Steel 2 is over Red Steel but it's a definite improvement.

EDIT: i would have loved if it had a system similar to Goldeneye Wii where you can either go guns blazing through a level or stealth the entire thing.

Agent Ford is no James Bond :P lol
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"] KZ2 sucked and RS2 sucked.KZ2>1 though,but RS1>2 by miles. Also,I don't see how that matters.I don't like The Conduit 'cause it's a bad game.That's it.No reason for me to even look into the next one.

Lto_thaG

Like I give a s*** about scores.I have the power to decide for my own whether a game is good or not. Unlike some people here.
Conduit 1 sucked and I'm not buying the 2nd one.You seem to take this close to heart.

Yea ok, blogs exist for a reason, you can put whatever you want over there. Stop pushing your views through our throats.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"] Like I give a s*** about scores.I have the power to decide for my own whether a game is good or not. Unlike some people here.

Lto_thaG

Yea ok, blogs exist for a reason, you can put whatever you want over there. Stop pushing your views through our throats.

You're joking right?
I'm saying the game sucks.You're the one with the attitude.You're getting offendedbecause not everyone likes The Conduit.That's a f***ing joke.

Just stating the facts and what is on my mind. You have a problem?

Oh and according to the rules, just saying "this game sucks" is considered "trolling". Yep.

ugoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ugoo18
Member since 2010 • 1005 Posts

[QUOTE="ugoo18"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"] I don't know whats your point of saying it. It wasn't meant to compete with the other shooters. It was just made to provide Wii owners with a good exclusive shooter, period.LastRambo341

Agent Ford is no James Bond :P lol

He would be even cooler if he was :P

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

You're joking right?
I'm saying the game sucks.You're the one with the attitude.You're getting offendedbecause not everyone likes The Conduit.That's a f***ing joke.

What facts?You say "x game got this score" and we're supposed to swallow it?We HAVE to like it? Yeah,right.Try forming your own opinion on a certain game instead of using scores the whole time and using those on us like we're not supposed to dislike the game.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LastRambo341
Why spend time with an average A shooter when they're a slew of much better shooters currently available? Plus conduit 's mp is infested with tons of hackers and HV nor nintendo can do nothing about it. MFDOOM1983
Maybe because people prefer conduit 2?? You're talkin about Conduit 1 online. As if those hackers don't exist on the HD systems, right? Conduit 2's online has enhanced security to counter the hacking
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lto_thaG

Oh and according to the rules, just saying "this game sucks" is considered "trolling". Yep.

LastRambo341

I'm sure you would report a person for that.

Oh and it would be among the top lamest moderations out there.

Me disliking a game=trolling.Ha..ha..ha.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"] You're joking right?

Lto_thaG

What facts?You say "x game got this score" and we're supposed to swallow it?We HAVE to like it? Yeah,right.Try forming your own opinion on a certain game instead of using scores the whole time and using those on us like we're not supposed to dislike the game.

LOL you think I use scores seriously? The reason why I use them here in SW to make the people here have a taste of their own medicine. you can give us whatever opinion you want, but for the most part, user scores don't matter. Don't retaliate if you find someone saying that poop tastes better than a well-made steak.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wanderer5

LastRambo341

Lol facts? Oh cut the BS, just because he doesn't like the series doesn't mean he can't post his thoughts here.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

LOL you think I use scores seriously?

Yes,I'm totally convinced you do.
Btw,like I said before,you can't handle the fact that not everyone likes the Wii and its games.
This has shown out of your previous posts.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"] What facts?You say "x game got this score" and we're supposed to swallow it?We HAVE to like it? Yeah,right.Try forming your own opinion on a certain game instead of using scores the whole time and using those on us like we're not supposed to dislike the game.

Lto_thaG

Btw,like I said before,you can't handle the fact that not everyone likes the Wii and its games.

Way to go quoting a portion of my sentence. But hey, don't believe me if you want to. You think I care that there are people not liking a piece of plastic and a bunch of discs? LOOOL. Just because I'm discussing about something impractical doesn't mean its what you think. Its hilarious how people take the Internet too seriously

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Oh and according to the rules, just saying "this game sucks" is considered "trolling". Yep.Lto_thaG
I'm sure you would report a person for that.Oh and it would be among the top lamest moderations out there.Me disliking a game=trolling.Ha..ha..ha.

Any dislike for *any* Nintendo product automatically makes you a hater and makes your opinion null and void. We are supposed to receive each Wii game with a bed of roses and unconditional love. How dare we form an opinion on games we've played when they have the Nintendo Gold seal on them! I guess I'll buck the system with you Lto..I thought the first game was horrible and #2 is sure to follow. And to avoid being reported, I explained in *detail* with I think the first game IS horrible in my earlier post.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Why spend time with an average A shooter when they're a slew of much better shooters currently available? Plus conduit 's mp is infested with tons of hackers and HV nor nintendo can do nothing about it. LastRambo341
Maybe because people prefer conduit 2?? You're talkin about Conduit 1 online. As if those hackers don't exist on the HD systems, right? Conduit 2's online has enhanced security to counter the hacking

I'm sure some people prefer big rigs over burnout but the question still has to be asked. Lol enhanced security Lol I'll give it one month before it's invested again.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

Wanderer5

Lol facts? Oh cut the BS, just because he doesn't like the series doesn't mean he can't post his thoughts here.

This isn't Opinion Wars, but hey, there are blogs.
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

Way to go quoting a portion of my sentence. But hey, don't believe me if you want to. You think I care that there are people not liking a piece of plastic and a bunch of discs? LOOOL. Just because I'm discussing about something impractical doesn't mean its what you think. Its hilarious how people take the Internet too seriously

I love the irony in this post.Like..All of it.Word for word.

Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

Aim down those sights Allen! You got to aim down the sights! Aiming down the sights!

jkjkj

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"]Oh and according to the rules, just saying "this game sucks" is considered "trolling". Yep.Heil68
I'm sure you would report a person for that.Oh and it would be among the top lamest moderations out there.Me disliking a game=trolling.Ha..ha..ha.

Any dislike for *any* Nintendo product automatically makes you a hater and makes your opinion null and void. We are supposed to receive each Wii game with a bed of roses and unconditional love. How dare we form an opinion on games we've played when they have the Nintendo Gold seal on them!

:lol:
Exactly.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Why spend time with an average A shooter when they're a slew of much better shooters currently available? Plus conduit 's mp is infested with tons of hackers and HV nor nintendo can do nothing about it. MFDOOM1983

I'm sure some people prefer big rigs over burnout but the question still has to be asked. Lol enhanced security Lol I'll give it one month before it's invested again.

Big Rigs gets 1s and 2s Conduit 2 getting 7s and 8s Very nice comparison there Its not like the HD games don't have hackers lol. Check the COD games
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

Lto_thaG

Thanks!! :D

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lto_thaG

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

Thanks!! :D

I love how you react to this.Seems like it's over.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Wanderer5

[QUOTE="Wanderer5"]

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

LastRambo341

This isn't Opinion Wars, but hey, there are blogs.

And so what if there are blogs? This is a forum where you posted a thread about a game which then we can post our thoughts about it. Stop pulling out the blog card.