darkninja66613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 darkninja66613
Member since 2016 • 174 Posts

@dotWithShoes: I'm a teen; and I don't need the class to tell me I'm intelligent. I already am. It's just logical to hate this sorry excuse for a game so future games may live on without it.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

I agree that the multiplayer this year isn't very good. However, the campaign in COD IW is actually very good. Maybe people should actually play it? I dunno. Less than half of the people that have played the game have finished the 1st mission. That's kinda crazy.

I only play cods for their campaign at this point. But 60 bucks for 6 hour single player is kinda too expensive. They really need to start selling MP and SP separately. Well will wait for Humble Bundle Activision sale. The good thing is that CODS now fall in price much faster than before. I have gotten to BO3 for just 18 bucks through Humble Bundle deals. And this is what I would like to pay for this COD too - no more than 20 bucks for seeing interactive movie with John Snow.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#103  Edited By PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

This game has done a good job of exposing the corporate shills.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@silversix_ said:
Loading Video...

I don't like CoD, but this video is incredibly annoying. Had to stop 2 minutes in.

really? guess he's too Canadian for some.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@darkninja66613 said:

@dotWithShoes: I'm a teen; and I don't need the class to tell me I'm intelligent. I already am. It's just logical to hate this sorry excuse for a game so future games may live on without it.

I generally hate on things I haven't played as well. I don't normally create new accounts to do so though. Wait, no I wait till I play something to hate on it.

darkninja66613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 darkninja66613

@dotWithShoes said:
@darkninja66613 said:

I generally hate on things I haven't played as well. I don't normally create new accounts to do so though. Wait, no I wait till I play something to hate on it.

Players or fans of games I hate should get the same treatment in order to stop them from playing the game. The reviews already speak for themselves, it's very logical to hate on CoD and it's fans. Not just that, it's the right thing to do.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#107 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I'm enjoying it very much, campaign and zombie mode are great. It's pure action and that's what I'm looking for. Zombie is in an 80's themed amusement park with cool music, love it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#108  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25043 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

I agree that the multiplayer this year isn't very good. However, the campaign in COD IW is actually very good. Maybe people should actually play it? I dunno. Less than half of the people that have played the game have finished the 1st mission. That's kinda crazy.

I only play cods for their campaign at this point. But 60 bucks for 6 hour single player is kinda too expensive. They really need to start selling MP and SP separately. Well will wait for Humble Bundle Activision sale. The good thing is that CODS now fall in price much faster than before. I have gotten to BO3 for just 18 bucks through Humble Bundle deals. And this is what I would like to pay for this COD too - no more than 20 bucks for seeing interactive movie with John Snow.

the thing is COD campaign never been good since original. they are all cutscene fest. but paying full price for 6 hour good game is definitely worth.

Max payne 1 was 6 hour game and it has more variety than 300 hours of boring open world games or RPG today.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@darkninja66613 said:
@dotWithShoes said:
@darkninja66613 said:

Players or fans of games I hate should get the same treatment in order to stop them from playing the game. The reviews already speak for themselves, it's very logical to hate on CoD and it's fans. Not just that, it's the right thing to do.

A game that has a 7 on metacritic, 8 from here.. is far from garbage. And with whiny fanboys abound, numerical user scores are pointless.. People will blindly hate, as you do, without playing the game. I personally have not been able to play it yet, broken wrist last sunday has stopped me from playing pretty much anything.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

Only CoD haters that not even own/played the game probably

wrong. ive played every cod and this is by far the worst ever made.

darkninja66613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 darkninja66613

@dotWithShoes said:
@darkninja66613 said:

A game that has a 7 on metacritic, 8 from here.. is far from garbage. And with whiny fanboys abound, numerical user scores are pointless.. People will blindly hate, as you do, without playing the game. I personally have not been able to play it yet, broken wrist last sunday has stopped me from playing pretty much anything.

Good. Then don't play the game for the sake of gamers with half a brain everywhere.