iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

But dat Battlefield tho! Its strange, it seems this gen has less AAA games and less sales compared to last gen. How is that even possible?

Not lookin good for games that cost so much to make. Maybe Nintendo was right, were pushing graphics too fast too serious.

Maybe we should be focusing on efficiency, quality, and power consumption. Help the earth out more. Maybe save a childs life in some poor country like China or Russia. Help them breath cleaner air.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

Hate train pile on. My daughter was telling me today that she can't tell people at school that she likes certain games or she will lose her friends. Sounds like the follower mentality I see everyday on the forums and is reflected well in that user score. You can trust no reviews these days. Everyone has an imaginary agenda or a strong need to fit in and think like everybody else. What would the user score be if the game wasn't called COD?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Metashitic + user scores = total garbage, and besides you don't even need to play it to rate it on Metashitic which goes to show what a turd that site is.

Oh and i'm not trying to stick up for CoD because i don't like the CoD games much and haven't played one since the original Modern Warfare, CoD 4 is what it's called i think.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

They should use this game to torture poopoo people. Activision needs to start panicking so Ubishit and their Ass Creed don't feel too lonely.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iandizion713

@i_p_daily: True, they should do like Nintendo and others do where you have to buy the game to rate it. Steam does pretty cool by showing hours played. Just have to fix companies gifting keys and how it counts the hours.

But of course that would get rid of third party site rating. Which to that i say, good riddance.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#9 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59087 Posts

Par for the course...

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

User scores, especially on MC, mean literally nothing!

However, i hope it doesn't sell well ...they gotta stop releasing the same damn shit every year , and their new strategy is pathetic, forcing ppl to buy IW in order to get their hands on MW

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#11 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14419 Posts

This is brand new and completely shocking.

said no one ever.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

User scores are worthless.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@i_p_daily: True, they should do like Nintendo and others do where you have to buy the game to rate it. Steam does pretty cool by showing hours played. Just have to fix companies gifting keys and how it counts the hours.

But of course that would get rid of third party site rating. Which to that i say, good riddance.

I never even knew about sites like Metashitic until i came here last year, and i've been gaming for nearly 30yrs. The way people use that site like it's the gaming bible is pathetic, to me it's the most useless site i've had the misfortune of seeing.

I agree that you should have to play the game before you can rate it, i come from a site called http://www.trueachievements.com/ and you can't rate a game unless you've played it, and you can see how many hours they have logged on the game as to tell if their review can be taken seriously or not.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 iandizion713

@i_p_daily: Yeah, that looks to be more accurate.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#15 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9732 Posts

Activision needs to stop rehashing COD games. Feel free to skip them if you played them before.

@silversix_ said:

They should use this game to torture poopoo people. Activision needs to start panicking so Ubishit and their Ass Creed don't feel too lonely.

At least Ubisoft isn't releasing a new Assassin's Creed game this year to change things up and put out other games instead.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By silversix_

@GameboyTroy said:

Activision needs to stop rehashing COD games. Feel free to skip them if you played them before.

@silversix_ said:

At least Ubisoft isn't releasing a new Assassin's Creed game this year to change things up and put out other games instead.

that other game is a lazy ass HD port of Ass Creed games lol

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Obviously, the same trolls who wanted Modern Warfare to be sold separately. Nothing to see here.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I will probably still get it because of John Snow campaign lol Not interested in MP anymore though.

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

I have it on pc enjoying the mp and the modern warfare mp as well I also have battlefield 1 and titanfall 2 all on pc I'm enjoying all of these games.....play it or don't...but don't tell people not to buy something they want

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

COD gets so much hate but always glowing reviews. Weird. I have never played a COD game though I like FPS a lot, just never got round to it. At this point though I think I have missed too much to catch up, there's been so many. I hate 'hate' bandwagons though. Absolutely always instigated by people with incredibly low IQ's I mean we're talking 'how did this guy safely cross the street unaccompanied by an adult?' kind of thing.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Seems the equivalent of a crack head telling someone how good crack is.

Over dramatic.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 silversix_

"it will be our best Call of Duty yet" lol yeah right

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#23 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

People dont like cod, stop the presses

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

It's Call of Duty, why does anyone care?

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@mark1974 said:

Hate train pile on. My daughter was telling me today that she can't tell people at school that she likes certain games or she will lose her friends. Sounds like the follower mentality I see everyday on the forums and is reflected well in that user score. You can trust no reviews these days. Everyone has an imaginary agenda or a strong need to fit in and think like everybody else. What would the user score be if the game wasn't called COD?

So sad cause it's true, a good portion of gamers now and days are just plain trash cause they have this mentality of hating shit without even playing it (watching it on youtube doesn't count, that's like watching a guide on how to drive, it doesn't mean you know how to drive). I work in retail and I bought CoD at my work and I asked a work mate if I could get CoD IW from the game case and he gave me this look like I killed his dog or something.

User reviews and reviews in general now and days are cancer cause they promote this lemming behavior in people cause they want to "like" the majority and not the minority.

After playing Battlefield 1, CoD IW and Titanfall 2, they all do things differently and surprisingly all 3 have pretty decent sp while TF2 and BF1 have pretty amazing mp while CoD this time around has a slightly below mp compared to the other two.

I really miss the days when gamers played games, got hyped on games whether it was a triple A title or not and didn't belittle other gamers for liking games "against the hive mind".

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 iandizion713

@Ballroompirate: Amen on that, i too dream of a day gamers just play the games instead of hating on games they never played.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

What pisses me off about Call of Duty isn't the fact that it sells well. It's some good fun for a month or two.

I like what they did by putting the devs on a 3 year cycle- Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer, Treyarch.

I just wish they would make each team's game a little more unique. They all feel exactly the same, and they now even all have zombies. Heaven forbid each game have one special game type.

Whether you like it or not, COD's gonna be around for a loooooong time, you should be used to that fact by now.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

I really miss the days when gamers played games, got hyped on games whether it was a triple A title or not and didn't belittle other gamers for liking games "against the hive mind".

These days never existed.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

No surprise, user scores on Metacrtitic are tumors.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_Huggles_dog

Also: yet it will sell millions.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dynamitecop

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Also: yet it will sell millions.

On Steam it only has 66,000 owners and it's been available for three days, it seems like this game is getting pretty well rejected.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts
Loading Video...

Looks like MS is acting like babies

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dynamitecop
@daredevils2k said:

Looks like MS is acting like babies

What does this have to do with Microsoft? Activision is the owner and publisher, they make the calls.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#34 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Metacritic has too many trolls, since anyone can post a review.

That said, Steam review is not very favourable. It's at only 55%, and the top reviews are all negative. Just in case anyone is not familiar, Steam score is aggregated from reviews posted by people who have bought the game, not just your random COD hater posting while waiting for a match in Battlefield.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dynamitecop

@GhoX said:

Metacritic has too many trolls, since anyone can post a review.

That said, Steam review is not very favourable. It's at only 55%, and the top reviews are all negative. Just in case anyone is not familiar, Steam score is aggregated from reviews posted by people who have bought the game, not just your random COD hater posting while waiting for a match in Battlefield.

Honestly, the reception the reveal trailer got appears to have actually translated to the game itself, I've never seen Call of Duty hit such a low point, it's like it didn't even release yet.

The community seems to be so quiet, like people just didn't get sucked in this time around and actually don't give a shit about it.

darkninja66613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darkninja66613
Member since 2016 • 174 Posts

i haven't even played this game shouldn't even exist and whomever plays it or likes it is probably a total loser; Only people with low IQ play games like CoD, deal with it.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dynamitecop

@getyeryayasout said:

@dynamitecop: I think BF1 created a bit of a vacuum, that and franchise fatigue. I have a couple friends playing it, but it's not 75% of my friends list like it usually is when a new COD releases. Personally I'd like to try the campaign, but if I buy a new fps I'm leaning towards Titanfall 2.

Yeah, that's another thing, it has serious competition in the shooter space now that is being taken far more seriously.

I think Call of Duty only has one option, completely rework itself from the ground up or go under.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 silversix_
Loading Video...

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@getyeryayasout said:

@dynamitecop: I think BF1 created a bit of a vacuum, that and franchise fatigue. I have a couple friends playing it, but it's not 75% of my friends list like it usually is when a new COD releases. Personally I'd like to try the campaign, but if I buy a new fps I'm leaning towards Titanfall 2.

Why not both?

TF2 is indeed quite good. Single player is exceptional. There's not much going on in the story but it's all "this has to be done, like now!" type stuff.

Gameplay wise its very tense in some scenarios and the wall running adds a little pressure release when you turn around and go "oh shit, that's an escape route!!"

Havent played COD yet but it looks different from any other COD so I can't say I regret buying it....i mean shit, I got MW as well.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

I'm starting to see a huge problem with user reviews.

They don't rate a game with a scale from 0-10. They rate a game either a 0 or a 10, there is no inbetween it seems for gamers.

Either a game is all crap, and it's flaws can not be overlooked to find out the positive sides. Or a game is amazing, and without any flaws whatsoever.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts
@Ballroompirate said:

now and days

Plz bro.

@Ballroompirate said:

now and days

Pretty plz.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#45 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59087 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

They don't rate a game with a scale from 0-10. They rate a game either a 0 or a 10, there is no inbetween it seems for gamers.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

3/10 is not the score it should get, a 7/10 yes - it's a solid competitive FPS, just because it copy paste from Advanced Warfare and from Black Ops 3 doesn't mean it sucks that much.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44606 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

Only CoD haters that not even own/played the game probably

LOL, I bet most will break down and get it anyways.

darkninja66613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 darkninja66613
Member since 2016 • 174 Posts

@mark1974: I think it's right to hide your likes and dislikes especially if its is shitty. That way nobody will know how much of a loser you are. i never played CoD but i know its bad and nobody should play it.

Freeskill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Freeskill
Member since 2016 • 35 Posts

I haven't played the MP since Modern Warfare 2, it dialed down for me at that point, however when they launched the video at the E3 from this one, i did not recognize this game as CoD right away, which in my book is a major change, that means they do good, once i recognized it as CoD i was like. ok i am going to try it again. This game is nice, i like it. And believe me. I really did not like CoD anymore that much, this could be the one that brings it back form e so i think they did a really good job.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#50 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17834 Posts

I finished the campaign and I got to say it was pretty good. It got better as the game went on. I give it a 7/10.