CoD: Ghosts issues on PS4

• 170 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@ihsanqueen said:

Lemmings are definitely an idiot if they think patch can scale up the resolution

Have some candy.

http://gamesided.com/2013/10/31/call-duty-ghosts-native-1080p-ps4-upscaled-720p-xbox-one/

Nothing in there that I saw said anything about a patch.

so you are agreeing it will be upscaled to 1080p? I just said the patch because I don't know who is doing the upscale- the day one patch or InfinityWARDS.

You do know upscaling isn't anywhere close to the same thing as being displayed in native 1080p right?

Hence..............Native and upscaled. Got ya. Thanks for the tech tid bit of the day.

Just doing my part to contribute to the greater good, we can't have lems thinking any different now.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@ihsanqueen said:

Lemmings are definitely an idiot if they think patch can scale up the resolution

Have some candy.

http://gamesided.com/2013/10/31/call-duty-ghosts-native-1080p-ps4-upscaled-720p-xbox-one/

so you are agreeing it will be upscaled to 1080p? I just said the patch because I don't know who is doing the upscale- the day one patch or InfinityWARDS.

You do know upscaling isn't anywhere close to the same thing as being displayed in native 1080p right?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@ihsanqueen said:

Have some candy.

Hence..............Native and upscaled. Got ya. Thanks for the tech tid bit of the day.

Just doing my part to contribute to the greater good, we can't have lems thinking any different now.

Agreed. What a filthy bunch they are.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@daious said:

I can't imagine how poorly its going to run on the xboxone version.

The engine is so dated, I don't understand how next-gen consoles are struggling.

Doesn't sound like the hardware is what is struggling to me. Sounds like it is the dev that is struggling. You would think the whole game would struggle to keep framerate if it was the hardware, but instead it only struggles here and there in the game. I know when my old PC struggled because of it's hardware, the whole game ran like crap, not just here and there. I am guessing they will just have to patch once they get a better hang on how the PS4 works.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@SinjinSmythe said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@ihsanqueen said:

Have some candy.

Well yeah the X1 will be upscaling it, but that's not the same as it running native 1080p. You know that, right? The hardware (X1) is what does the upscaling.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@timbers_WSU said:

@Snugenz said:

It just confirms what we already knew, Treyarch suck.

Maybe they do but Treyarch had nothing to do with this game. Starting to think people don't know shit about videogames because they have been in here trolling for so long.....

LOL, Shewgenja is on massive DC this morning. Wow! And dumb ass AtariKidX is confused as usual.

Reported, you can't just outright call people dumbasses anymore on this board.

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

I enjoy how praise is ignored and a handful of framerate drops is cherry picked from reviews.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Meh, COD is so last gen anyways, titanfall is where its gonna be at soon.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Chutebox said:

So wait, no X1 reviews are being released until some embargo lifts?

Chute, please allow me to give my professional, unbiased opinion.

MS has a embargo because they know Sony is up to no good. When the time is right the games will do the speaking. Thank you for listening.

So you think MS would rather have everyone talking about how much better the PS4 is than X1 for another two weeks? Nope

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@NineTailedGoku said:

@timbers_WSU said:

@Snugenz said:

It just confirms what we already knew, Treyarch suck.

Maybe they do but Treyarch had nothing to do with this game. Starting to think people don't know shit about videogames because they have been in here trolling for so long.....

LOL, Shewgenja is on massive DC this morning. Wow! And dumb ass AtariKidX is confused as usual.

Reported, you can't just outright call people dumbasses anymore on this board.

and you can't tell others you reported them,crybaby bandodger selfowned.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Chutebox said:

So wait, no X1 reviews are being released until some embargo lifts?

Chute, please allow me to give my professional, unbiased opinion.

MS has a embargo because they know Sony is up to no good. When the time is right the games will do the speaking. Thank you for listening.

So you think MS would rather have everyone talking about how much better the PS4 is than X1 for another two weeks? Nope

Chute, I am shocked you would say such a thing. MS is looking out for gamers and tired of giving into Sony's twisted ways. They have a reason for this and the reason is good.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

So in your head IW having issues with their game=He should have issues with the PS4?

It's a thread about the PS4 having issues with CoD...

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

@I bet Sony forced the 1080p issue, and now cows got an inferior version. Thanks, but I rather have steady 60FPS at 720p on the Xbox One. Current gen launch everybody criticized MS for the decesions they made for the Xbox 360. The SKU without HD, Component Out, DVD etc but no one questions it now because it proved to be the right decision for that time frame. Its the same now, there is a reason why MS don't mandate 1080p at launch, there is a reason why they went for DDR3 + ESRAM, there is a reason why every console will come with Kinect. Time may prove these decisions right in the long run.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Dont care still going to buy it to support SONY.

QFT

RyuHayabusa84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#165 RyuHayabusa84
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

@I bet Sony forced the 1080p issue, and now cows got an inferior version. Thanks, but I rather have steady 60FPS at 720p on the Xbox One. Current gen launch everybody criticized MS for the decesions they made for the Xbox 360. The SKU without HD, Component Out, DVD etc but no one questions it now because it proved to be the right decision for that time frame. Its the same now, there is a reason why MS don't mandate 1080p at launch, there is a reason why they went for DDR3 + ESRAM, there is a reason why every console will come with Kinect. Time may prove these decisions right in the long run.

You are delusional if you think XBone version won't suffer framerate drops. Even PC version suffers frame drops at certain times due to IW's crappy coding. Haven't you wondered why they are not reviewing Ghosts on XB1 yet? I'd be very worried if I were you instead of gloating when you haven't even seen the XB1 review of the game.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#166 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

@wis3boi said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@ihsanqueen said:

Have some candy.

tenouttaten

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

LOL XBone version FRAME DIPS CONFIRMED!!

I just can't imagine the titanic levels of soul shattering butthurt the Xboneheads are feeling right now. This level of ownage they will literally take with them to the grave.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@Snugenz said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

So in your head IW having issues with their game=He should have issues with the PS4?

It's a thread about the PS4 having issues with CoD...

Thank you captain obvious. Anything else that the whole world already knows that you would like to tell us?

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

I love seeing cows getting all insecure. they should of went with 720p so it would run stable. xbox one the better version

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@XBOunity said:

I love seeing cows getting all insecure. they should of went with 720p so it would run stable. xbox one the better version

because downgrading the visual quality eliminated the framerate issues for that version. oh wait.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Sagem28 said:

That MS embargo is worrisome, tho.

MS probably knows the game runs like shit on their console as well.

Smart move on their part.

Exactly! This thread is going to be shred to pieces when the embargo is up. OP is a trigger-happy Lembot and oozes with jealousy for the PS4. Like a cornered animal, lashing out at any and everything that moves without a second thought. A smart system warrior would have at least waited for the XBone reviews.. Lems are so used to being owned up and down the block this past year that they will just hit the post button and not think of the fallout.

..and each and every time, there has been fallout.

Quoting myself from the first page. Someone, please, certify this ownage.

Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#172  Edited By Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

Regardless if this is all true or not, expect to see some kinks like this in all of the next-gen consoles (at least for a little while). Some of this architecture is new ground for some development studios, particularly GPGPU use.

Bubba03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Bubba03
Member since 2003 • 477 Posts

LOL @ PS Drones hahaha

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@SinjinSmythe:

Your topic is an epic fail! The video says "this is a private video" and is static.